Ward Photography Reviews

78 Reviews for Ward Photography

78 Ward Photography Reviews
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 11/04/2018

Ward Photography is AMAZING!

Working with Jason and Wendy was truly a delight! They were always responsive, thorough, and helpful and the turn around for pictures was amazingly quick! Jason and Wendy are so nice, talented, and worked with us to make our day a dream! We also used their Photo Booth for our wedding and it was LOVED by the guests! Cannot recommend Ward Photography enough!

Rosemary · Married on 09/29/2018

My fiancé and I had an engagement session with Ward Photography and were more than thrilled with the results! Although I was slow with the planning and emailing, they always promptly responded and fit us right into their schedule at the location of our choosing. They showed up prepared and on time and treated us so well – Wendy even carried my purse for me as we wandered Carter Mountain for pictures! Jason and Wendy worked wonderfully as a team, taking turns photographing and instructing us or even shooting different angles simultaneously. We also received our sneak peeks and edited photos much sooner than I have in the past from other photographers (which was amazing considering how impatient and excited we were to see them)! We highly recommend them for photographing anyone's big moments!!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely loved our engagement & wedding pictures! Ward Photography came to house for our engagement session which meant a lot to my husband!

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

Ward Photography is above and beyond the best choice for your wedding photos. Jason and Wendy showed a true passion and talent for their craft, capturing all the best moments from both our engagement photos and our wedding day.

They were quick to respond to emails and questions, very forthcoming with any information, and met with us on multiple occasions to scout out locations and shots we wanted. They were also exceedingly flexible with timelines, especially after our wedding ceremony was delayed over an hour due to rain.

10/10 could not be more pleased with their work, courtesy, and professionalism, and we now have wonderful wedding photographs we can look back on fondly for the rest of our lives.

Virginia · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved having Wendy AND Jason photograph our wedding! It was so nice to have both of them capture the same moment from different angles. They're super nice and definitely know what they're doing! Also, Jason will hike if you want to do engagement photos on a mountain! Our pictures turned out awesome!

Kay · Married on 05/05/2018

Ward Photography was professional, flexible and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding pictures are stunning. Ward captured every detail of the entire day.

Shay · Married on 01/20/2018

We are so pleased with the wedding pictures Jason took for us! He did an amazing job capturing all the special moments of our elopement. We were pleasantly surprised how quickly he had the photos ready for us to see as well. We would highly recommend Ward photography!

Ward Photography 1
    Ward Photography 2

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

I had Ward Photography for my engagement, rehearsal dinner, AND wedding photos and I couldn't be happier! Wendy and Jason made us feel so comfortable and always directed us since we obviously didn't know what to do while being photographed. On the wedding day, they came to the house we were staying at and immediately went to work, working perfectly in sync and efficiently while tag teaming. While our wedding was in the winter and out of season, in just 9(!) days, they sent us our rehearsal dinner and wedding photos, over 1,000 and edited. We hadn't even gotten back from our honeymoon yet! Throughout the whole process, Jason and Wendy were so professional, efficient, and made everything so relaxing and fun. Thank you again both, we are so happy with our choice and highly recommend y'all!

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

We LOVE Jason and Wendy, and are so grateful to have found them! They are personable but extremely professional. We had numerous compliments from many of our wedding guests about how professional but wonderful they were. The quality of our photos is outstanding, and we are thrilled with the variety and the quality. We cannot say enough great things about Ward Photography and recommend them without reservation. They are worth every penny!

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Jason was awesome to work with!! Thank you!

Patricia · Married on 10/14/2017

Jason and Wendy were the best! They are worth every penny (and then some)! They helped make our wedding day effortless and memorable with absolutely stunning photos. They are extremely professional and experts in wedding photography. We highly recommend them and we would rebook them all over again!

Alisha · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason and Wendy Ward are the absolute best! If you're looking for photographers who are passionate, creative, and professional - then look no further! From the moment we first contacted Ward Photography, they went above and beyond to accommodate us. They were always available for a chat and every photo they produce is amazing! They truly have an eye for beauty. Plus, you get sneak peeks of your photos usually 24 hours after your engagement shoot (and wedding!). We truly enjoyed working with them and cannot wait to see our final photos! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Ward Photography!

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Jason and Wendy did a fantastic job as our wedding photographers, and were so much fun to work with. It was important to us to have more than one photographer in order to capture multiple angles of the important moments and to capture twice as much on the big day. We got that with Jason and Wendy plus so much more! Jason and Wendy were able to divide and conquer as the groomsmen and bridal party got ready in separate locations, allowing every minute of our day to be captured. With a fall evening wedding, we had limited daylight to work with, and Jason and Wendy kept everyone in line so that we got all of the photos we wanted. The photos themselves were amazing, capturing the natural beauty of the day perfectly!

Carrie · Married on 09/15/2017

We LOVED working with Jason and Wendy. They were fun, easy-going, and professional, both for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. They worked to get the best pictures and were open to our spur of the moment group photos that popped up over the course of the day. Also, we had a miscommunication about booking the photo booth, and Jason left during dinner to get it and set it up so we had it for the rest of the reception. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Kalyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Jason and Wendy was like a dream come true! We couldn't have asked for more perfect photographers. They were so much fun to work with throughout the whole process of our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding day. They are extremely professional and make you feel so comfortable. You could tell from the very beginning they truly care about capturing your special day. No other photographers compare the quality of their beautiful photos. They captured every little moment and detail so that we can relive our wedding day over and over again! They got all the perfect shots I wanted and more. Communicating with them was always super easy and they delivered photos in a very timely manner. I recommend them to everyone I know. Choose Ward Photography for your big day and you definitely won't be disappointed! We can never thank you both enough for everything!!

Ward Photography 3
    Ward Photography 4
    Ward Photography 5
    Ward Photography 6
    Ward Photography 7

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Ward Photography for your special event. Jason and Wendy were terrific to work with and captured so many amazing moments from our wedding day!!

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2017

I’ve never seen pictures this beautiful! There is nobody around Virginia comparable to the quality of work Jason and Wendy provide. Do yourself a favor and book them!!

Briana · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I decided to book Ward photography after we saw them at a friend's wedding. We were not disappointed! On our wedding day they worked with us to make my dream of an outdoor "first look" happen despite bad weather. During a break in the clouds they helped us coordinate to ensure everything went smoothly for our first look and wedding party photos. They also managed to capture pictures of our families, all the guests and small decorative details which was great to look back on. Not only was the experience on the day of amazing but they sent a personalized wooden box containing 50 printed photos and a wooden engraved USB drive with all our pictures. I highly recommend them!

Ebony · Married on 06/24/2017

Amazing! Jason and Wendy are a powerful duo. From the first initial interview call, I felt like they really cared about what we wanted for our wedding. I had a boudoir session as a present for my husband and I couldn't have imagined a better result, he loved it. They made me feel completely comfortable and made sure the pictures were what I wanted. Now, the wedding pictures - they are my dream. It helped that the location was beautiful, but they made sure to get every angle they could, all of the special moments, and all of the guests. I am constantly looking at our pictures and it has been over 4 months since the wedding. Their pricing is extremely reasonable, especially for the amazing quality and beautiful packing of the pictures. I would 100% recommend Ward Photography for anyone in the area.

Christie · Married on 05/07/2017

Jason and Wendy are great. The pictures are awesome. Look no further, they are everything you need!

Chris · Married on 02/19/2017

We are VERY pleased that Ward Photography captured all of our wedding moments in February 2017. Jason did not just take photos, he created memorable photo ops! Yes, he has incredible equipment and is the consummate professional but he also has an incredible vision of how to capture and preserve the most unique instances that will warm your heart for a lifetime. As we look at the collection of incredible photos, we step back into that exact moment and relive our spectacular day. Much like the quote “Life Is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”, our wedding photos memorialize some of our most treasured breath-taking moments. After seeing his phenomenal work, we trusted Jason’s keen eye. Rather than telling him what we wanted for photos, we asked him to do what he felt was best as he would have to deal with lighting, sun, nature and various elements. We were free to just enjoy our wedding. That was the right thing to do as he placed us in various settings to capture all elements of the area and unbelievable weather. He is what every photographer should be! If you are considering capturing “your” moments of the special day or any other event, give Ward Photography a call. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Steve · Married on 02/18/2017

Extremely professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. They got all the shots we requested and the quality is beautiful. Not intrusive, but they did get a lot of different angles of different shots. Great service all around, highly recommend.

Helen · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot recommend Ward Photography enough. My wedding was last week, and the pictures that I have already seen on facebook and instagram from that day are beautiful. Jason and Wendy ran the day with grace and professionalism, they got all of the shots we wanted, and they gave us some much needed structure to the day. They also did our engagement pictures, which were so well done. They are quick to get your pictures back to you, too. They usually post a few of them to their social media accounts within 24 hours, and we got all of our engagement pictures back in about a week. We haven't gotten our wedding pictures back yet, but they said we could expect them within a couple of weeks from the wedding and I am so excited to see them. I know they will be everything we hoped for.

Kerstin · Married on 10/08/2016

Wendy and Jason did my engagement photos, bridal session, wedding photos and some family photos. Their work is amazing. They did such a great job on the photos and I got them back a lot quicker than anticipated. They were very accommodating and worked with us on all of our shoots. My husband and I have 7 children together and attempting at getting the family photos was very chaotic to say the least. But they were so patient and understanding and worked with us and our children in order to get the shots, which miraculously turned out great. My bridal shoot was so much fun with these two. They made it so much more than just taking pictures and they had a lot of creative ideas. Then on my wedding day they came all the way out in the rain ready to go. It held up some so we were able to get some amazing shots outside but the wedding itself had to be inside and considering the difference in atmosphere they still did a great job and were able to work with me and help me get a lot of the photos I wanted considering the rain. I will recommend them to anyone who asks for good photos. They were so easy to work with and were very flexible in order to meet my needs. I absolutely loved them!

Michelle · Married on 08/21/2016

We couldn't be more pleased with the service we received from Ward Photography at our wedding last August. We interviewed 3 photographers and what we loved about Ward Photography, besides their beautiful portfolio, was that the two photographers were husband & wife--which means, on the day they know exactly the shots the other is getting and work seamlessly together to capture every aspect of the wedding. We found them well-priced, and they delivered high quality work both for the wedding and the complementary engagement photo sessions. They worked throughout the event without being intrusive. We found them generous with their time and they did great to capture good photos despite much of our pre-wedding outdoor photo shoot being rained out. They communicated well by email before the wedding and also at the event and treated our wedding guests great! We received the photos in a timely manner and were thrilled with the quality and quantity we received. I would highly recommend Ward Photography...you won't be disappointed. We LOVED them!