Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Reviews

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal 5
Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal 6
Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal 7

Amanda · Getting married on 09/28/2019

All of the wonderful ladies at Amanda’s Touch truly made my wedding dress shopping experience amazing and unforgettable! Brianna did such an outstanding job with assisting me from beginning to end, from contacting me prior to my appointment to get an idea of what I was looking for, to helping me customize the PERFECT dress for my big day! Brianna, as well as the rest of the ladies I encountered at Amanda’s Touch were extremely professional, helpful and were obviously experts at what they do. One of the things I was most impressed with was how well Brianna listened to every little thing that I said during my appointment and took my every thought and opinion into consideration when helping to pull dresses for me – it made the whole experience feel very personal and that much more special. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted and never felt rushed. When I found a dress that was almost perfect, Brianna suggested a way to change and customize the straps, which totally transformed the look into the most perfect dress I could imagine! Their hospitality and professionalism even went a step further the following day when I saw Brianna and some of the girls from the shop at a local bridal show – not only were they excited to see me and chat again, but Brianna also made it a point to introduce me to the seamstress that would be doing the alterations on my dress. I would highly recommend Amanda’s Touch to any bride in the area looking for a special, comfortable and personal salon at which to buy their gown – I can’t wait to continue to work with them for my bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen’s attire!

Lauren · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Kristie and the rest of the staff at Amanda's Touch are truly wonderful. I did not have a specific dress in mind prior to scheduling my first appointment. Kristie helped me pull a wide array of styles, fits, and fabrics - and I found my amazing gown in less than ten dresses that I knew was the perfect one! Kristie then spent extra time measuring me to order the perfectly-fitted dress and helped my bridesmaids pick out dresses they loved, too. Even going into suggestions and styles for menswear, Kristie has been such a flexible, knowledgeable and happy part of my wedding planning process. Amanda's Touch has beautiful and affordable gowns, a vast assortment of colors and styles for bridesmaids and groomsmen, and the most lovely staff - highly recommend them!!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda's Touch was the best experience I had in wedding dress shopping. Kristie listened to exactly what I wanted in a dress and man did she deliver! This shop is wonderful and affordable for all brides. You don't have to pay thousands to feel beautiful. There staff will make your experience stress free and memorable. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Caleb · Married on 08/25/2018

I was fitted and helped by Brianna Shafer. She was super helpful and very professional. She got me in and out quickly and I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

• Georgia

Georgia · Married on 04/28/2018

I had originally purchased my high school senior prom dress from Amanda's Touch, and knew the staff would make my wedding dress shopping experience just as memorable. The consultant, Piper, told us she usually only did prom consults, but I thought she did a wonderful job. She made sure to ask what I was looking for, and included my family in the process by telling each of them to choose a dress for me to try on. The dress I chose was amazing, and the reasonable price made it even better!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for always choosing Amanda's Touch Bridal and Formal for your formal dresses!!! We are so excited we have been able to help you with your proms and wedding- truly amazing! Thank you and best wishes :)

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

All of the ladies at Amanda's Touch and Bridal were absolutely amazing!! They were all so helpful throughout the entire process. This was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress because I found my perfect dress on the first try. I remember walking in and being so overwhelmed by all of the beautiful dress and I remember thinking how will I ever be able to decide. The girls there made the process so easy and smooth. Not to mention they really make you feel special while you are in there. I appreciated having my own suite, where my family could sit back and relax while I tried on dresses. I also appreciated having Amanda, walk around and stay involved in what each bride was trying/deciding on.

I was so impressed with the quality of service that after trying and failing at several other stores for bridesmaids dresses...I decided to come back and bring my bridesmaids to Amanda's. We found a beautiful dress that worked for all of them. The girls at Amanda's were also so helpful in this process. I had two bridesmaid in different states and one that needed extra material and had to order it months after the original dress at been ordered. All of the dresses arrived to each bridesmaid in perfect condition and the extra material matched perfectly to the original dress.

I cannot say enough about these ladies and the quality of service they offered myself and my bridesmaids. Do not waste your time going to any other store.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal 15
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal 16
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal 17

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Kristen, thank you so, so very much for your story and beautiful pictures. Your day turned out beautifully and we are truly thankful you were able to share your story with other brides that may be searching for the right place to shop. Thank you so much for choosing Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal!!!

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

The ladies at Amanda's Touch were AMAZING! Everyone was very welcoming and informative. Chelsea did an incredible job with assisting myself, my maid of honor, and my bridesmaids all pick out our dresses. I did not feel rushed and felt like she made it a very personal experience! She was exceptional!! Her words and the way she presents herself were very professional, helpful, and reassuring. I cannot really describe how pleased I am and what an amazing job Chelsea really did! I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda's Touch and cannot thank you ladies enough! You truly have an amazing business and made picking out my PERFECT dress an unbelievable experience!!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Wow, thank you so, so much for these wonderful words about your experience! We are so happy that you had such a great time and are honored that you chose us to dress your wedding!

Erica · Married on 05/20/2017

Everyone from Amanda on down the chain have been amazing! From fittings, to purchase, to even an early pick up it's all been amazing!

Jamee · Married on 05/20/2017

I said Yes to the Dress at Amanda's Touch for my May 13, 2017 wedding at Keswick Vineyards near Charlottesville, VA. Kristie was so nice and helpful and truly made me feel so comfortable as this was my first time trying on wedding dresses. She knew exactly what I wanted from just speaking with me. Amanda was there as well and they both were just so nice, accommodating, and you could really tell they know what they are doing with their suggestions and input on accessories such as veil, belt, jewelry, etc. We were on the fence on what ties to get for my husband so Amanda offered to get both styles to allow us to choose when they arrived in person and I feel that not everyone would do that. They also have great deals and "packages" to save you and your bridal party some money so I went with the diamond package and received percentages off by purchasing the bridesmaids dresses through them and renting tuxes for my husband and the groomsmen. This package also has other incentives such as dress preservation, etc. They are the total package and I had an awesome experience with them and I will continue to highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thanks Jamee, we really enjoyed working with you and your entire party!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, and you were stunning!! Thanks so much for letting Amanda's Touch be a part of such a special time for you and Tripp!! Best wishes to you both, and congratulations again!!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely LOVED Amanda's Touch. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with beautiful, smiling faces ready to help me find my perfect dress. I ended up leaving with THE dress as well as bridesmaid's dresses already picked out! Recommend Amanda's Touch to everyone! The lovely ladies there will not let you down.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and we are so happy we helped you find the perfect one!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Loved the staff and the professionalism!!! They made me and my party feel comfortable and at ease, they were very helpful and very respectful of our tastes and our decisions!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/29/2016

Amanda's Touch was an absolutely amazing, stress-free place to shop for my wedding dress! I made an appointment for a Tuesday morning (Amanda even called me on Monday to confirm it, even though the salon is closed on Mondays!) and we had the salon to ourselves -- I definitely enjoyed not feeling the pressure of "competing" with other brides to try on dresses. My consultant, Kristie, was a doll. She was helpful without being pushy, and took my likes and dislikes into consideration when picking dresses for me. Ultimately she was the one who picked out "The Dress" and my mother, MIL, and I all thought it really summed up my personality and complimented my shape to a T. I would absolutely recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride, especially if you are able to get a weekday appointment for a more personalized experience.

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2016

The staff was great to work with to help me find the perfect dress to feel so special in on our day celebrating our marriage. Chrissie was beyond amazing by listening to my ideas of styles and what I had envisioned. She was able to take those ideas and her recommendations to help me find THE PERFECT DRESS. I did Say Yes to the Dress.

They had an amazing selection and sizes available to try on. I felt like I was being treated for my wants and not just a sale with the wonderful customer service. All the staff made me feel special in this process and helped this be one of the most fun and exciting parts of planning our special day!

Thank you ladies for all your help!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

:) Thank you so much!! We are so happy you enjoyed you experience with us and that we could be a part of such a special time for you!

Cheryl · Married on 09/03/2016

Thanks to Amanda's Touch for helping me find my wedding dress!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

You are so welcome! We are so happy you found your perfect dress!!!

Ashleigh · Married on 07/16/2016

The selection of dresses was fantastic at Amanda's Touch. After trying on a few dresses that just weren't working, my bridal stylist hand selected me the most STUNNING dress I had ever seen. Amazingly, it fit like a glove, and I knew the search was over. Everyone was so friendly, and made wedding dress shopping fun and stress-free!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thanks for being an Amanda's Touch Bride!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

The team at Amanda's Touch is amazing! I found my dress in 30 minutes. The shop was super clean and easy to navigate. They were very helpful and friendly. I loved the experience! They had great suggestions for me after I tried on a few dresses. I would highly recommend shopping here.

I love Amanda's Touch! I got my prom dress here years ago, my sister got her wedding dress here, and I just recently found my own wedding dress there, as well! I wanted to check Amanda's Touch before going further away to other bridal shops, and I'm so glad I did! Within about 30 minutes I found the dress! Kristy was my consultant and she was wonderful! She called before I came to see what style of dress I liked, pulled some dresses beforehand that I requested and really listened to what I wanted and what I thought of each dress before pulling other dresses for me. I'm having a small beach wedding and I wanted a light dress, and she found just that! The price was reasonable, the customer service was amazing , my experience was great (not rushed or pressured) what more can I say?! I'm also very glad that I could find my dress here (quickly and easily - and I'm not known to be easy to please!) while also supporting a local business!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that Amanda's Touch could be a part of your special day!

Had an amazing experience with Amanda's touch bridal salon! Found the perfect dress and they are so accommodating!

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

I was more than pleased with my experience at Amanda's Touch. Not only did I find the most beautiful wedding gown, my girls and I enjoyed picking out a dress for my big day. The staff is friendly and professional.

Elisabeth · Married on 12/05/2015

My first appointment with Amanda's Touch (I wanted to go to the Stella York trunk show) was snowed out and since I was coming in from out of town, the owner and staff were incredibly helpful and talked to me extensively for the entire weekend I was in town. I went back the next weekend for my appointment with Zoe and I'm so glad I did. She was so kind and complementary as I tried on wedding dresses for the first time. I purchased my dress off the rack from Amanda's Touch and it was not only under budget, but they took $100 off because the hem was a little banged up. It should also be noted that they have a wide range of sizes-- I was really anxious since I'm a size 12-14 that I wouldn't be able to find a dress in my size (some salons carry sizes closer to sample) but I had many, many options at Amanda's Touch and never felt self-conscious about my size. I would highly recommend Amanda's Touch to brides as it made for a smooth, happy dress buying experience (including by mom, who paid).

Sent on 10/13/2015

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us!!

They were absolutely amazing! I found my perfect dress and had the best experience here. They made me feel beautiful and valued! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!! Thank you!!

Elle · Married on 07/24/2015

After going to many bridal shops I finally found my dress at Amanda's Touch. They had the best selection at fair prices compared to most places. I found multiple dresses that fit my idea of what I wanted and very quickly fell in love with the dress I ultimately bought. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

We know you will be beautiful on your big day, and we are so happy that we had what you were looking for in your wedding gown!

Megan · Married on 06/14/2015

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from here. They were so helpful and patient while going through and looking! Every person working there was so nice and determined to help. I would not have wanted to go anywhere else. They are awesome!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So happy we could be a part of a special time for you!!

Jo · Married on 09/19/2014

I tried on many pretty dresses here, but fell in love with one that I couldn't live without. One of the best parts is Amandas works with Fabric Creations for alterations, and all I can say is Lynn is a Miracle Worker!!! :)

Sent on 09/23/2014

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal's reply:

Jo, thank you for the kind words!! We are happy to hear you had a great time with us finding your wedding gown and had a wonderful time with our amazing seamstress Lynn as well! Congratulations and Best Wishes!!

Victoria · Married on 08/29/2014

All the girls at Amanda's Touch are so nice and do their best to make sure you are 100% happy with your choice. My stylist convinced me to try dresses I hadn't even considered and I'm so happy she did!