Annalise Bridal Boutique Reviews

75 Reviews for Annalise Bridal Boutique

• Diana

Diana Kent · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Beautiful & Special

Amazing experience finding the perfect dress for me! Lindsey and Katie did a great job making me feel comfortable, listening to what I was looking for and allowing me to find the perfect dress. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect dress. They also have the perfect setup to have your mom, best friends, and most special people to enjoy the experience with you.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Caroline Porco · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing experience!

I had an amazing experience at Annalise Bridal Boutique! I had been to a few other places to try on dresses before my appointment here, and I couldn't quite find the right dress for me. Annalise Bridal had the exact style that I was looking for! Hannah was so helpful and creative in showing me how my dress would look in a different color, which ultimately led me to say yes to the dress! I would recommend Annalise Bridal to all soon-to-be brides!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 06/20/2020

They Read My Mind!!!

The first dress I tried on, I fell in LOVE with. Of course I tried on like 15 other dresses, but man, the first dress I tried on was perfect and this dress was a dress I told myself I would never get!! How crazy. Kim is the sweetest. We were able to bring champagne and food plus I invited 7 people!! They are also on top of things, and messaged me to get fitted which is great because with wedding planning things just slip your mind.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kelly · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Relaxed, personal & fun!

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Annalise! It was my first stop wedding dress shopping and I was upfront with Lindsey that I wasn't planning on committing to anything that day... boy was I wrong! The space is gorgeous & welcoming, I really love that they only book one bride at a time, it makes it much easier to be yourself, share opinions, and get feedback from your group! Lindsey went above and beyond, she seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and ended up helping me find a dress that I absolutely love and feel 100% confident in. The service at Annalise is unmatched - definitely come here first!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Morgan Holroyd · Getting married on 12/28/2019

The best ever!

I wish I could rate higher than 4 stars! The shop was so beautiful and the girls were so sweet :) I felt so comfortable trying on wedding dresses, and they made the experience so fun! The girls were a lot of help and even drove my family and I back to our hotel down the street because it was raining. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Emely

Emely Taveras · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Shop with Helpful Attendants

I have been walking past Annalise since they opened their shop and every time I told myself, this is where I'm going to go when I'm searching for a wedding gown. The space is so beautiful, the perfect backdrop for the most beautiful gowns. Lindsey and Jax are also fantastic. On my first visit I tried on many gowns and narrowed down a favorite but didn't commit because it wasn't what I'd had in mind. On my second visit we discussed ways to alter the dress to make it fit my vision but in the end, the dress won my heart and I went with it just the way it was. If you are looking for a stress free and FUN experience, definitely visit Annalise!

Sent on 02/13/2019

sarah · Getting married on 11/02/2019

The women at Annalise Bridal Boutique were absolutely fantastic! First, it was so nice to have the entire shop to ourselves. My group and I were able to talk over potential dresses with ease and always had the staffs undivided attention. I tried to be as clear and concise as possible when describing my dream dress and they hit the nail on the head with each one they helped me pull. This made me feel like the staff was actually listening to what I was saying, and weren’t just trying to sell me a dress. I honestly didn’t think I’d have success in finding “the one” anywhere because I’m so indecisive. But I put on my dream gown and actually had “the moment” where my eyes welled with tears. I fell in love with the back AND the front! Although it took me a few days to come back and officially say YES, Lindsey let me try on the dress one more time to solidify the best decision I’ve made so far. I never thought that wedding dress shopping would be the highlight of my journey to our big day, but the women at Annalise quickly made those moments into sweet memories. I would recommend them one hundred times over!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Chelsea Souza · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

I had the best most relaxed experience at Annalise! My stylist Emily really listened to what I was looking for and put me in styles that checked all those boxes and would flatter me. She was also so helpful with suggestions on how we could customize the dress to make it everything I wanted! Lindsey made the ordering process so stress free and assured me that the dress would be perfect for our short turn around of 6 months! The salon is truly a dream and wish I could relive the day!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Betty Mai · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Pop the Veuve

I already had an idea of what I wanted and made an appt at a boutique in DC months before I found out about Annalise. Annalise Bridal popped up on my Instagram randomly one day so I decided to make an appt with them, even though my "dream dress" was in DC. Lindsey helped me try on several gorgeous dresses during my appt. I fell in love with two dresses: One of which was the exact opposite of my dream dress. I loved these dresses so much that I canceled my appt in DC and rescheduled a second appt with Lindsey a month later. I tried on both dresses again and knew exactly which dress was perfect for me. Lindsey was so helpful and patient with me. She was able to promptly answer all my emails/questions/concerns. I'm excited to receive my BETTER "dream dress" when it arrives in June.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey · Getting married on 10/26/2019

You feel like a VIP the second you walk through the door

I don’t even know where to begin but to say that they were AMAZING! I walked in nervous and second guessing what kind of dress I wanted to wear on my wedding day. I tried on (and re-tried on) dress after dress and I never once felt pressured to purchase it make a decision. Emily was my stylist and did more than just zip up the dress. She took multiple photos and even held my phone so we could FaceTime my sister. I ended up going home with no dress after my first visit so I could sleep on my decision and when I left they never once made me feel like I wasted their time. I came back two days later and Lindsey was nothing but helpful! Again never felt pressured to purchase but I did end up saying yes to the perfect dress. Their selection is enough to visit... but it’s their customer service that truly sets them apart!! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Shannon · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing options and excellent service!

It was so hard to choose just one because every dress was special in its own way. And Linsey made me feel so comfortable and guided me through the options beautifully. This was the second place I tried and although my first experience was good, Annalise was exactly what I was looking for :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

Morgan Leigh Speight · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Go to annalise!

I cannot say enough good things about Annalise Bridal! Lindsey and Emily helped me find/create my dream wedding gown. I was extremely nervous and they both made me feel super comfortable. I ended up loving the top of one dress and the bottom of another. They were able to reach out to the designer who is able to make me a custom gown. The whole process has been super easy and fun! I cannot wait to see how my dress turns out! Thank you Lindsey and Emily!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Casey

Casey Shimp · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I am not an emotional person, but Annalise Bridal created the perfect wedding dress experience!

With my dad's recent passing, I have put wedding dress shopping to the back of my to-do list because I knew it would make it all feel so real. I went back and forth and cancelled at other places at least twice before finally deciding to go for it. I was greeted by a wedding planner, and middle school mutual friend who ended up knowing that I was going to get engaged before I did because of her connections at Upper Shirley (where my fiancé worked at the time) and I knew that I was in for a treat. I went through at least 20 dresses and ended up with a top 3. When I finally decided I had chosen the one, Hannah helped me put it back on to show my family and she immediately smiled and said "I am so happy that you chose this one. I don't know if you realized but you got emotional the first time that you put it on." Being a non-emotional person, I immediately was like "what do you mean?" and she said she saw my face light up and saw me fight back tears (that I didn't even notice until she brought it up). I tried to deny it and she said "Don't you remember I asked if you were okay?" and I had just thought she was checking to make sure I wasn't overwhelmed or if I needed anymroe champagne. This is the kind of compassionate, caring, and thoughtful people that Annalise Bridal has to help you pick your dream wedding dress. They truly care that you get what you want and are not concerned with up-charging or making money from your very private experience. I will definitely recommend them to every friend that I have getting engaged in the next few years!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Johnsie · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I cannot recommend Annalise Bridal enough! I felt like I needed some guidance with the kind of dresses to pull, and after stumbling over my words trying to explain my vision, the girls pulled amazing dresses that matched exactly what I’d tried to explain. It was really important to me to be able to discuss my opinions of each dress freely and have some private time to talk with my mom, and Lindsey gave us the perfect amount of help combined with space to make deciding on the dress easy and stress-free. It didn’t hurt that their dress selection was seriously amazing! We were very pleasantly surprised with the reasonable prices as well. It was the perfect bridal experience!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jane Jeffery · Married on 08/31/2019

Lindsey Found My Perfect Dress!

I went to Annalise Bridal for wedding dress research. I ended up trying on a good 12 dresses on my first visit. Within the hour, Lindsey had figured out based on my reactions and feedback exactly what I wanted...she pulled a dress that looked very sad on the hanger and was covered in dirt from a photo shoot. She assured me I had to put it on to get the full effect and voila it was the dress! I left that afternoon to think about the dress and within the week I returned, tried on 10 more dresses to be sure, and again put on THE dress very last and instantly felt happy. Lindsey was super patient, gave me her opinion when I asked for it, and didn't make me feel pressured into anything. I would 10/10 recommend this experience to any fellow bride!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • LEAH

Leah Rullman · Married on 07/13/2019

Lovely Experience

I went to Annalise Bridal Boutique back in September for my wedding dress and absolutely loved my time there. Having the entire boutique to myself with only my Mother and closest friends was amazing and created such a comfortable atmosphere. Lindsey was so much help the entire time and made it such a relaxed environment. I was torn between two beautiful gowns and I never felt pressured to hurry and make a decision. I was able to think and take my time and decide on best dress for me. I recommend Annalise to anyone looking to really savor the moment and memories of finding the perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2019

I'm an over 50 bride who is going through the motions of planning her first and only wedding. A girlfriend set up an appointment at Annalise Bridal to celebrate my engagement and my birthday. It was wonderful. Lindsey kept notes on which designers I liked the most, then let me know when that designer was having a trunk show. The experience was something out of a movie. A dream bride experience. My dress is being created with my own unique design alterations, and I'm so excited. The entire experience was a total class act and I felt amazing and pampered throughout the process. I can't wait for my dress to arrive and to continue working with Lindsey to make it perfect.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Lily · Married on 06/01/2019

The girls at Annalise are personal and wonderful to work with. They listen to what I was looking for and where able to help me envision how the dress would look like after alterations. They made the process easy and I’m beyond excited to wear my dress next summer!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Haley

Haley Morris · Married on 05/04/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

A huge thank you to Lindsey and her staff at Annalise bridal. I ended up purchasing a Hayley Paige gown I fell in love with after seeing their post on Instagram. Lindsey was knowledgeable, warm, friendly and helpful through the whole wedding dress shopping process. I would recommend Annalise bridal to any bride as they provide a first class experience!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Susan · Married on 03/30/2019

From the moment I walked in I knew this was where I was going to find my dress. The selection of dresses was extensive with great variety yet not overwhelming. It was so special to have the whole boutique to myself and family for the whole appointment. It made all of us feel so comfortable. I never felt rushed and my bridal consultant, although I asked for it, never pushed me in one direction or the other, which in my mind shows true professionalism. They were attentive, focused and supportive. Take time to fill out the consultation form online when making your appointment. I could tell attention was paid to the information I provided which made the appointment even more special and personal. I would highly recommend Annalise Bridal to all my friends.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Emily · Married on 01/26/2019

Everything about this boutique is amazing and welcoming. The team’s only motivation is to help each bride find the perfect dress. I recommend Annalise to all my friends, and all of us agree it’s the best. Such a pleasant experience and such reliable, trustable help.

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Lindsey is the best!

Lindsey was an absolute joy to work with. She listened to my desires and made suggestions accordingly - but more importantly, she pushed me a little outside of my preconceived ideas in order to help me find my perfect dress. When you make an appointment at Annalise, you get a whole two hours in the salon to yourself, just you and your girls. This meant that my girls (one of whom studied fashion in Milan for years) got to go through the dresses and pick some out. That same bridesmaid actually found what turned out to be my dream dress.

The dress we picked out was not exactly what I wanted - in particular, the lace top was too busy, and I wanted an illusion top with a little less lace. Lindsey listened to me and made suggestions for customizations. She had wonderful ideas, and really seemed to understand my vision. Once the dress arrived, her staff took care of me and put me in contact with Fariba at Fariba’s Alterations. From there, I was able to craft the dress of my dreams. I could not be happier with how my dress turned out, and that is in large part due to Lindsey’s diligence and creativity. I definitely recommend Annalise to any bride that is looking for her dream dress!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful experience! All the ladies were wonderful to work with. This salon was the first one I visited and fell in love with the very first dress I put on. I also love that they interview you via phone or email before your appointment to make sure they know about you and your wedding and what you are looking for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Elizabeth Fisher · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful space and great people

Annalise made my dress buying experience so easy that in one visit and 1.5 hours they managed to understand what I wanted, pull the right dress, encourage and point out changes that could be made to make it more like what I wanted, and choose a veil. The space is beautiful and serene and the girls are so helpful, I loved my experience and highly recommend a visit, hopefully yours will be as seamless!

Sent on 12/28/2018