Celebration Reviews

44 Reviews for Celebration

• Maddy

Maddy Hassenpflug · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Attention and attitude

The day I went into Celebration was entirely dedicated to various aspects of planning my wedding. Obviously, I was THRILLED. And so was my stylist! She was engaging and fun and listened and offered much appreciated opinions. The overall attitude at Celebration really made the whole day worth it!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/03/2016

The consultants at Celebration helped make the dress-buying experience truly enjoyable. The decor inside made it seem like I was shopping at Kleinfeld. They also gave us a free bottle of wine since we purchased the dress off the rack. The selection isn't extensive, but the dresses they do have are truly gorgeous. You're sure to find something that will fit your style there :)

Sarah · Married on 01/23/2016

I went into Celebration, at my sister's request, just to try on dresses so she could come along and see while she was in town. I did not plan to buy and did not expect to find anything within my budget, but they were having a sale on all of their in-stock gowns that made affording what turned out to be my dream dress no problem at all! Every single dress I tried was stunning, and the dress I ended up purchasing was so unique--I have yet to see another one like it! The woman who helped me was very attentive and great at capturing my vision, even in spite of my difficulty in communicating what I want. The whole experience was fun and refreshing after several discouraging dress appointments at other retailers, and I left that day with the dress of my dreams! Their tailor also did a great job altering the heavily beaded dress from a size 8 to a size 2.

I'll be honest - I dreading having to go look for my wedding dress, but once I got to celebration that completely changed! These ladies are awesome to work with and they make the experience so personalized that you would be cheating yourself if you chose another bridal boutique. Also - their tailor is phenomenal!

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Celebration above and beyond exceeded every expectation I had. From the one on one help from my bridal consultant picking out dresses within my budget to helping me find the perfect accessories. THEY ARE FABULOUS!!!! Highly recommend and totally worth the trip if your not from Lynchburg!

• User3541964 · 2+ years ago

Love this store and the all the people involved in making my day special... I had several meltdowns prior to coming to the store due to not being able to find my prefect dress... They helped me tremendously and made my day by being so sweet during the entire process...

Betsy · Married on 07/11/2015

Absolutely the best place to get your wedding dress! Amazing staff! I recommend them to anyone wanting their perfect dress!

Venus · Married on 05/30/2015

The first dress I ordered was a disappoinment, so I decided to pop in and see what they had to offer. I always ride by and see some of the most beautiful gowns in their display window. I went in and was greeted by two very nice women. I told them what I was looking for, and they directed me towards the section that had the type of dresses I wanted. Within minutes, I found two dresses. I tried them on, fell in love with the first one. They were very nice, had great customer service which is a big thing for me, and I found my dress in less than thirty minutes.

Celebration does a great job! They require appointments but it’s much better that way! You get quality attention and feel like your the only one in the store! I found my dress and they were kind enough to give me a discount on the bolero I chose and gave me the belt for free!! They really try to work with you!! I had a wonderful experience!

Shaye · Married on 05/16/2015

Found the perfect dress at the perfect price! Friendly staff, pressure free comfortable relaxed experience.

Amy · Married on 12/27/2014

Celebration is a great locally-owned shop that I would recommend to any bride to check out when picking out their wedding dress. The girls listen to what you are looking for and try and help you find the best fit for your event. You also can really tell they enjoy what they do everyday which makes the experience so much more enjoyable.

Amber · Married on 10/11/2014

Amanda was wonderful and so helpful. She made what I thought would be a steessful day in to a wonderful one.

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2014

Amanda was extremely helpful when looking for my dream gown, not only was she patient but honest as well. We had gone to another dress shop downtown and didn't get near the service we did at celebration. What made it even better is a few days later I got a personalized letter in the mail from Amanda thanking me for my business and complimenting me again. My sister, mom, and myself was extremely pleased with the whole experience! Can't wait to show off my beautiful gown on our big day!! Thank you!

Evita · Married on 06/28/2014

The whole staff at celebration is wonderful and I'm so glad that is the only place I went to find my dress because it was absolutely spectacular. My dress was the perfect fit for me and I wish I could wear it everyday.

• Mary Elizabeth

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2014

I really have nothing but good things to say about this business. I arrived late in the day on Saturday, probably about 45 minutes before they closed. The owner asked one of her consultants to stay behind and help us out, which was to me a HUGE deal. I didn't even have any intention of buying from them. But I found the dress I loved and always dreamed I'd get married in. The owner even stayed behind to assist us with questions and concerns. Seriously, if you're looking for a salon with incredible service Go THERE!

Laurel · Married on 04/04/2014

I had a wonderful time shopping for my wedding dress at this bridal shop! My experience was stress-free and easy!! I was even able to get the alterations done at the same place!!

I would recommend anyone who wants friendly and caring service for their wedding dress to go here! Everyone was wonderful and made it a great experience getting my dream dress! A big thanks to Leecy who helped me with my dress!

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2013

Celebration is a wonderful place to find a wedding dress!

Beth · Married on 10/05/2013

Everyone at Celebration is extremely helpful, kind, and personable. They make you feel like you've known them forever making the entire process enjoyable. I didn't know picking out a wedding dress could be so easy and fun! I'm so glad that I went to Celebration for my wedding dress and can't imagine going anywhere else.

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2013

We had nothing but a great experience working with Natasha at Celebration, my dress was exactly what I wanted. It was perfect and beautiful for my wedding day. Thanks again for an amazing dress shopping experience.

I got both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses at Celebration and could not have had a better experience! The wonderful ladies that work there made finding my dress one of my favorite wedding memories! I am so thankful for Celebration!!

Candice · Married on 04/13/2013

The women of Celebration are incredible ! They were so helpful and made finding the right dress a really enjoyable and memorable day! I got countless comments on the dress and how beautiful it was. I loved it and it was so unique with a slit up the leg ! :)

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2013

Outstanding customer service. Leecy and Jessica made me feel like I was their only customer.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much! We love all our girls!

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2012

Great service, selection, and VERY helpful and friendly!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Kelsey!!
    Your wedding is right around the corner! Thank you so much for choosing to shop at Celebration! We love your family and love taking care of you!!!

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2012

I loved that when I went in the bride consultants remembered me and went back and got my dress without having to ask my name.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Celebration's reply:

How could we forget you??? You look so beautiful in your gown and we are so happy you chose to come to Celebration!! We promise never to forget you :)