6302 Forest Rd, Bedford, VA 24523 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sierra Vista

A breathtaking venue for your outdoor wedding ceremony featuring spectacular and expansive thirty mile long views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Conveniently located in Bedford, Virginia in the middle of a 313 acre estate. We offer pre-event accommodations for the bride and groom in our lovely mountain lodge home and rustic "cabin in the woods". We can easily seat 150 people in our climate controlled barn handcrafted out of tongue and groove pine and western red cedar. Sit for a while, make yourself at home and experience the peacefulness of the great outdoors at Sierra Vista! Email or call us today for a tour of this exceptional venue.

• Sorella Farms

Sierra Vista 5
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/19/2019

Must Have Wedding Venue

Sierra vista is an amazing venue. Marianne is awesome, she truly cares about her brides and their big day. She ensures everything runs smoothly, checks in with them, and always puts in 110%. She was there for Justin and I in every way possible. I love her so much and hope one day we get the chance to go back to the beautiful place!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • maihartsel

Mai Hartsel · Married on 10/06/2019

Simply Amazing

My husband and I looked at many venues before deciding to pick SV. It was a decision we both have agreed over and over that was the best thing we did for our wedding and guests. We also decided to pick SV because of the wedding packages offered that includes DJ, Cake, Food, Flowers, and Wedding coordinators at an affordable price. This was important to us since we live in CA and wanted to make sure our package included this to ease the stress finding vendors that had no experience with SV. All the vendors associated with SV were professional and easy to work with. The wedding coordinators from A Little Party was just simply amazing and cared so much about you and your dream wedding. In addition, the owner Marianne is so warm, down to earth, and and very hands on. She went above and beyond to ensure my happiness and satisfaction was met. She even provided beautiful china rental for my cake dessert due to a small miscommunication between a vendor and I. You can bring your decor, dress, and bridesmaids dresses the day before and Marianne will steam your wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses! On the day of the wedding, she is on site to ensure things go smoothly and check in to see how you're doing. She even helped me use the bathroom when I couldn't find my bridesmaids!!! She didn't have to do any of that but that's just the type of person she is and the kind of customer service you will receive with Marianne. I can truly say Marianne and all the vendors associated with SV created my dream wedding and I had very little to worry about on wedding day. Because of them, I was able to stay present during my wedding day and enjoy every single minute of my special day. Thank you so much Marianne and each and every person who played a part my wedding, there are no words to express how all you of you made my husband and I feel on our wedding day. xo The Hartsels

Sierra Vista 6
    Sierra Vista 7
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Molly · Married on 09/01/2019

breathtaking

We are so happy we chose Sierra Vista as our wedding venue. The owner Marianne was wonderful to work with and was with us every step of the way (she even used her personal tools and helped us disassemble our chuppah the morning after the wedding).
    The venue was several hours from where we and most of our guests live, but once they saw it in person they understood why we chose it! The barn, getting ready suites, and mountains are all so breathtaking.
    We went with one of Sierra Vista's packages which included catering, cake, flowers, and a planner for a very reasonable price. The package deal also simplified the entire planning process as we were able meet with all these vendors on site in a single day. The vendors included in the package all turned out to be fabulous as well. Our wedding day went smoothly thanks to the Sierra Vista staff who worked together with the vendors like a well oiled machine. I can't say enough good things about this venue!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sierra Vista FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February

Real Weddings

• 6302 Forest Rd Bedford, 24523 See on map
    4348412013 (Phone number)
    Tue - Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm