6302 Forest Rd, Bedford, VA 24523 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sierra Vista

A breathtaking venue for your outdoor wedding ceremony featuring spectacular and expansive thirty mile long views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Conveniently located in Bedford, Virginia in the middle of a 313 acre estate. We offer pre-event accommodations for the bride and groom in our lovely mountain lodge home and rustic "cabin in the woods". We can easily seat 150 people in our climate controlled barn handcrafted out of tongue and groove pine and western red cedar. Sit for a while, make yourself at home and experience the peacefulness of the great outdoors at Sierra Vista! Email or call us today for a tour of this exceptional venue.

Table set-up

Sierra Vista 4
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Marianne, the owner of Sierra Vista, is an asking person, planner and owns a beautiful wedding venue! Our wedding day could of not been more perfect. This venue is magical for sure from the stunning views, gorgeous barn and cabin/house to get ready. My husband and I can’t wait to visit again! We’re so love and hope you choose Sierra Vista for your venue!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Sierra Vista 5
    Sierra Vista 6

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2017

My husband and I got married at Sierra Vista on June 18, and I will say that I would recommend this venue to anyone! Not only are there gorgeous mountain views, a beautiful bridal suite for the girls to get ready in, a rustic cabin for the guys to get ready in, and an incredible barn for the reception, there is a wonderful owner (Marianne Hardy) who is there with you every step of the way. Any time I had questions, she answered quickly. We went to the venue multiple times as we were making plans for decorations and Marianne would come and visit with us and provide us with really helpful tips on how to make our day special. I could go on and on about how wonderful Sierra Vista is. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that is owned by amazing people, then this is definitely the place for you.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/17/2017

Marianne and staff at Sierra Vista is every bride's dream come true. I honestly didn't have 1 thing to possibly stress about the whole day thanks to her and her wonderful staff. Everything about the venue is absolutely perfect. The views, the bridal suite, the cabin, the barn. The property is absolutely stunning and I honestly would not have changed one thing about my day!! I would recommend this venue to ALL AND EVERY bride that is ever looking for a barn/mountainesque wedding. I even had wedding guests taking pictures of themselves with the sunset at the ceremony site because they loved the views so much. I can't thing of ONE SINGLE thing that Sierra Vista and staff could have done different. AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Sierra Vista 7
    Sierra Vista 8

Sierra Vista FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February

Real Weddings

• 6302 Forest Rd Bedford, 24523 See on map
    4348412013 (Phone number)
    Tue - Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm