Sierra Vista

Bedford, VA View map

A breathtaking venue for your outdoor wedding ceremony featuring spectacular and expansive thirty mile long views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Conveniently located in Bedford, Virginia in the middle of a 313 acre estate. We offer pre-event accommodations for the bride and groom in our lovely mountain lodge home and rustic "cabin in the woods". We can easily seat 150 people in our climate controlled barn handcrafted out of tongue and groove pine and western red cedar. Sit for a while, make yourself at home and experience the peacefulness of the great outdoors at Sierra Vista! Email or call us today for a tour of this exceptional venue.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Event Planning

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February

• Morgan
    Morgan G. Married on 05/15/2021

Memories Last Forever with an Amazing Team Creating Dreams to Reality

When I reflect on my wedding day, which I do often, I have no regrets. I couldn’t have asked for any more of a perfect day. I read where some Brides wish they would have done many things differently and I am so fortunate not to have that feeling. Our wedding happens once. It is a day that we will remember forever and Marianne at Sierra Vista knows this. She has made it her goal to make everyone feel like a princess. Princesses don’t have a lot of stress because they have a team of people in their corner making their dreams become reality. In addition to Marianne, she has a well-oiled team who is experienced with one another and know how to do all of the behind the scenes work to create a magical day. Marianne and Katie with “A Little Party” coordinate everything for the day of the wedding so that the bride, her soon to be husband and guests can simply come to enjoy a union between husband and wife. I really could not imagine doing all of that on my own or designating inexperienced people to create such a care free day.
    A Little Party handles it all!!! There are so many details and components to think about that the bride may forget or simply not think of and the ladies with A Little Party leave no questions out! They take the time to get to know the bride and what her vision is. Of course, I wish I could re-live that day at least once a month, but I have memories that I still day dream about and have to attribute that to Marianne and everyone who works so well together to organize and coordinate the day so that it was everything I had envisioned!!
  • Devin
    Devin C. Married on 10/17/2020

Truly Spectacular

My husband and I recently got married at Sierra Vista and I cannot even put into words just how amazing they are. Their staff is a well oiled machine and works so very hard to make sure that your day goes off without a hitch. Marianne the owner is phenomenal and you can tell she truly cares about each and every wedding at her venue. Would recommend this amazing place to anyone in a heart beat. We truly had the wedding of our dreams.
    Deanna Married on 12/14/2019

Everything was perfect!

Everything was wonderful. It was the most perfect day at the most perfect place. The staff was friendly and accommodating to everything we needed, and all of our guests were equally impressed! The ONLY thing I can say to be wary of it if you get married in the middle of July like I did, the barn for the reception is HOT. They have air conditioning, but it only works so well in a barn with the doors constantly opening in the middle of summer heat. Granted, the heat didn't stop anyone from dancing and having a good time, but I definitely took breaks outside to cool down! Guests said the same thing. The place is still utterly perfect, and I'd have my wedding there a million times if I could!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chelsea & Ben
    26 photos · 09/08/2018

6302 Forest Rd Bedford, VA, 24523
4348412013

Tue - Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location of (Sierra Vista)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues