407 Jefferson Woods Dr, Forest, VA 24551 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Little Party Events

A Little Party Events is an award-winning wedding planning and coordination company based out of Virginia. Our team goes beyond your typical bridal consultant. We share in your vision and are dedicated to you. We handle the overwhelming details in order, to create the wedding of you have always dreamed of. With a clipboard in hand, we are ready to transform occasions into memories!

Founded by lifelong lovers of organization, timelines, details, and checklists, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a personal, unforgettable and stress-free experience.

Please feel free to contact us! We would love to meet you and hear about your dream day to see how we can help.

Follow A Little Party Events on

36bd3d8eba5ebd72 1447986568930 101554895699099331142503641936710102961298n

30 Reviews for A Little Party Events

• Emily

Emily Izakowitz · Married on 03/09/2019

I love A Little Party Events!

Katie and Schyler were so amazing on my wedding day! I am a wedding planner so I (of course) planned and designed my own wedding, and I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator to help bring my vision to life. I was so nervous about hiring another planner for my big day, and I'm so happy that I chose A Little Party! They are professional, hilarious, kind, and generous with their time. We had an issue with our caterer's liquor license right before the wedding, and Katie and Schyler were both such an amazing resource during that stressful time. Do yourself a favor, hire A Little Party Events!

Sent on 03/14/2019

A Little Party Events's reply:

OH Emily this is sooo kind!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

These coordinators are ROCKSTARS!!!

I didn't have any bridezilla moments at my wedding and it's all because Lauren and Kirby had me covered from beginning to end. They were supportive, responsive, flexible, and friendly and they took care of all the background stuff so I could focus on the big things, like GETTING MARRIED. I loved having them be a part of my big day.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

I had A Little Party events as my Month Of/Day Of Coordinator and I couldn't be happier. Schuyler and her team jumped right in and helped put all of the finishing touches on my big day. I don't know what I would have done without them! They made sure to think of everything and there were plenty of items I never would have thought to think about on my own. If anything did go wrong the day of I still to this day have no idea1 :) They were super fun and easy to work with and made my day extra special. Thank you Schuyler and your team for all of your hard work and dedication; Kevin and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/27/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 7

Real Weddings

• Lisa Mims Photography
    Lisa Mims Photography Wedding Photographers

Very organized and easy to work with!

• B Psi Entertainment
    B Psi Entertainment Wedding DJs

Katie and Schuyler are both amazing women and fantastic wedding planners and coordinators. Their events are managed very well from the prep before until the last person leaves at the end of the big night. More than that, they have great customer service for their clients and work very well with other vendors. I am happy to give them my FULL endorsement!

• A Paper Wedding
    A Paper Wedding Wedding Invitations

My experience working with them has been absolutely wonderful! Very talented! I would recommend, A Little Party Events to my clients!

• 407 Jefferson Woods Dr Forest, 24551 See on map