A Little Party Events

Forest, VA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

A Little Party Events is an award-winning wedding planning and coordination company based out of Virginia. Our team goes beyond your typical bridal consultant. We share in your vision and are dedicated to you. We handle the overwhelming details in order, to create the wedding of you have always dreamed of. With a clipboard in hand, we are ready to transform occasions into memories!

Founded by lifelong lovers of organization, timelines, details, and checklists, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a personal, unforgettable and stress-free experience.

Please feel free to contact us! We would love to meet you and hear about your dream day to see how we can help.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 10/09/2021

Poplar Forest Wedding

Brittney Peedle was really helpful!
    Melissa R. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing- THANK YOU Brittney & A Little Party!

Oh my gosh, I can't even say enough about Brittney Peedle with A Little Party... she was incredible! Having a wedding planner as experienced, professional, friendly, and on top of it as Brittney was made everything go smoothly on wedding day and made it the best day ever! :) I will forever be thankful for Brittney and the rest of the team at A Little Party for making our day so special. Brittney communicated with me from the moment we hired her and was incredibly responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable about weddings. She thought of every little detail and this was noticed not only by me, but by my family and bridesmaids as well! We simply could not have made the day happen smoothly if it wasn't for her. I could feel at ease the entire day just knowing I was in capable hands! On wedding day, I felt so thankful to have Brittney, Grace, and Bre with us. All three of them did an incredible job the whole day. They were always one step ahead when I needed something, and kept us on track so things would run smoothly. :) I really appreciated that they made sure my now husband and I had a few sips of our drinks in between photos and they also had appetizers waiting for us in the groom's lounge! Before the reception, they came to the rescue with bustling my dress! When the wedding was over, they had everything packed up and ready to go for us including a box of our desserts and some food for us to take with us to enjoy. :) Thank you Brittney, Grace, and Bre for making the day magical!
    Ajla Married on 08/01/2021

Just phenomenal

We got married in August and our wedding day could not have gone better. Kirby did a PHENOMENAL job and we had so many people let us know how great she was. I definitely recommend A little party events to others! It was so smooth and a great support system!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

39 photos · 09/29/2019
  • Chelsea & Ben
    26 photos · 09/08/2018

Lisa Mims Photography Lisa Mims Photography Wedding Photographers

Very organized and easy to work with!

B Psi Entertainment B Psi Entertainment Wedding DJs

Katie and Schuyler are both amazing women and fantastic wedding planners and coordinators. Their events are managed very well from the prep before until the last person leaves at the end of the big night. More than that, they have great customer service for their clients and work very well with other vendors. I am happy to give them my FULL endorsement!

A Paper Wedding A Paper Wedding Wedding Invitations

My experience working with them has been absolutely wonderful! Very talented! I would recommend, A Little Party Events to my clients!

407 Jefferson Woods Dr Forest, 24551
Location of (A Little Party Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding