Fishersville, VA 22939 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Mims Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Fishersville Virginia, Lisa Mims Photography has been an integral part of the wedding industry since its inception in 2014. To create timeless, romantic and authentic images, owner Lisa Mims mixes photojournalistic and portraiture photography styles. Providing cheerful and professional coverage to couples, Lisa Mims Photography is ideal for memorializing your special day!

Lisa and her team believe that weddings make for the best parties. To capture the fun and excitement of each celebration, Lisa Mims Photography provides wedding packages comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Multiple locations
  • Destination travel
  • Photo editing

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Lisa Mims Photography provides additional services. Interested couples may choose from the following:

• Wedding album

Lisa Mims Photography 6
Lisa Mims Photography 7
  • ak2019

Allyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful to work with and stunning photos

We absolutely loved everything about Lisa Mims Photography. Lisa was wonderful to work with and always had a smile on her face. When we first worked with her to take our engagement photos, we were both worried because we had never had our picture taken professionally before. However, Lisa put us at ease and made us look fabulous. On the wedding day, Lisa and her assistant had such vision with planning each shot, and our wedding photos look like something straight out of a magazine. Lisa got all of our photos to us within a week for the engagement photos, and within a few weeks for the wedding photos. The speed and quality of her work was outstanding. If we could give a rating higher than 5 stars, we would, and we hope to hire her for all of our big life events in the future.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Lisa Mims Photography 15
    Lisa Mims Photography 16
    Lisa Mims Photography 17

Steph · Married on 12/22/2017

Lisa was very polite and her pictures were outstanding! She was a pleasure to have at our wedding and I would hire her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Lisa Mims Photography's reply:

Thank you for this review Steph! It was a pleasure working with you! XO

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa & her asst. Lindsey were AMAZING & worth every penny!! We had them both for the wedding but just Lisa for the engagement shoot. Lisa is a fun, laidback, helpful, wonderful person. She answered all of our questions and even advised us on wardrobe changes. My now husband was very awkward around the camera at first, but she put him at ease and he actually looked natural in the pictures haha. She really fit our style of candid/natural mixed with some more posed photos. We had an issue with our Save the Date pics because a different photographer didn't direct us/pose us and we had no CLUE what to do; we got 1 good pic out of 150. Lisa would adjust my hair or tell me if something was off with my outfit and had great poses/ideas for us to try.

Lisa & Lindsey were SO flexible on our wedding day. Once I saw the hotel room, I realized it wasn't nice enough to do our getting ready pics in as planned and they totally rolled with a new spot, even though I didn't text them until they were already in the lobby. I felt bad actually, because I was very organized with all of my other vendors and I almost literally threw the rings, invites, etc. at her and ran to get ready. They did a wonderful job with virtually no help from me and got gorgeous photos of everything we wanted.

We got sneak peeks of our photos after each shoot and got access to the full gallery very quickly. They got TONS of wonderful pictures that we're incredibly grateful to have and we were genuinely glad to celebrate with them, not just to have found good photographers.

Lisa's such a sweetheart too. I was unexpectedly left without a coordinator and was struggling with the timeline when Lisa sent me one herself! They captured some amazing moments without being obtrusive, and we feel that having the 2 shooters was well worth it. You won't regret booking her!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Lisa Mims Photography 25
    Lisa Mims Photography 26
    Lisa Mims Photography 27

Lisa Mims Photography's reply:

I am almost in tears, what a kind review! Thank you so much for writing this for me. We loved being a part of your wedding, and I am SO pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with me, and you were happy with your images. Thank you again for the review!

Award

Lisa Mims Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Mims Photography 1
    Complimentary 8x10 Fine Art Print
    Couples who book through WeddingWire will receive a complimentary fine art print of an image of their choice. Fine art prints are created with fiber-based printing that gives the look and feel of watercolor painting. To redeem this offer include the promo code in your initial email to me!

• Fishersville, 22939 See on map