1001 E. Main Street Suite A, Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number

About Every Little Detail

Every Little Detail is a premier full-service event planning and coordinating company dedicated to impeccable and professional service for almost a decade.

We take care of it all!

From place cards to timelines and everything in between, we put together an event that flows smoothly and is worth remembering.

When it comes time for your wedding, bridal shower, corporate event or any other special gathering, please think of us to help you with every little detail.

Follow Every Little Detail on

83fbe9c522b20793 Every Little Detail 309

26 Reviews for Every Little Detail

Joseph Andriano · Married on 04/27/2019

She's the best!!

Being the FOB for the first time, we could not of pulled off a more perfect day without Nica!! The name "Every Little Detail", could not be more fitting. Nica took care of everything from reading contracts with the precision of an attorney, to the finest detail of the boutonnieres. The best part of the experience was that I got to spend more time enjoying the experience instead of all the stress.. Nica you're the best!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Every Little Detail's reply:

Joseph, you are too kind! I'm glad that we could be of assistance and loved helping with you guys' wedding.

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

Life saving services

Nica and her team are absolutely amazing. I utilized the full service because I knew that I would not have the capacity nor knowledge to plan a wedding. Weddings are extremely stressful however, Nica made the experience a lot less stressful than it could have been. She took 80% of the stress away from planning and I really only had to deal with about 20%. If I had to do this all over again I would still choose Nica. Super professional, very knowledgeable about the industry, tons of contacts and great ideas. To this day people are still talking about our wedding and we've been married for over a year. Nica and Every Little Detail are the way to go!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Every Little Detail's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful endorsement! We enjoyed every bit of time in helping you and Jason.

Sherry · Married on 12/29/2017

As a Type A personality, I can be a bit rigid on some things and of course my wedding day was no exception. Nica Lewis at "Every Little Detail" was true to her company name. She was very professional, had previously worked with several vendors that we had selected and was very proactive and thorough in anything that we requested or needed. All... and I mean "all" of our guests felt that she was perfect for our event and everything flowed smoothly.
    Based on her knowledge, she was able to offer recommendations and explain in detail typical wedding protocols, ex. For example, I needed guidance on how to list names on a seating chart and she knew exactly what to do!

We felt truly blessed to have her as our wedding planner and only wished that we could have hired her sooner. I am truly a believer in "you get what you pay for"...and Nica was worth every penny because she considered "every little detail" to ensure that our wedding day was a success!

Thank you Nica!
    Ted & Sherry

Sent on 02/03/2018

Every Little Detail's reply:

Ted and Sherry! I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for such a lovely review. You guys were awesome to work with.

Award

Every Little Detail FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Team at Fantasia Sound DJs know that when we work with Every Little Detail that it will be just that! Every Little Detail will be taken care of at the event!

• Nicole Vance Photography
    Nicole Vance Photography Wedding Photographers

Every Little Detail is very dedicated to making sure your event goes off seamlessly. I love working with them!!

• Alzuro Video Productions
    Alzuro Video Productions Wedding Videographers

We've been working with Nica for several years now. What we enjoy most about her is how smooth the day goes. We've been to our share of weddings where confusion is the order of the day. Nica's sweet disposition and calm nature coupled by her innate sense of logistics keeps her in control and has eyes in every corner. You know, you need that on the week of the wedding. If something is gonna go wrong, it will on that week. Nica's Six Sigma approach to problem solving and solutions keeps the day the wonderful event that it is... Nica Lewis, we love working with her - FLAT OUT!

• 1001 E. Main Street, Suite A Richmond, 23219 See on map