50-200
Venue Setting

About Airlie

The Perfect Venue for Your Wedding

The Perfect Venue for Your Wedding

At Airlie, weddings and special events take center stage against a backdrop of picturesque countryside and a historic Georgian Revival manor house. Countless ceremony and reception sites spread across our 300+ acres allow for complete personalization of your big day.

We have built our wedding packages around convenient per-person pricing. Our creative menu offerings include plated dining, buffet dining, and stations buffets option. Choose the menu that best fits your style, taste and budget, and we'll take care of the details. Our expert team of planners will guide you through the selection process with ease.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Tents (2)
Event Rentals (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Aisle Markers (1)

Airlie is by far the best venue I have ever come across. I searched for weeks, at least viewing 30 venues in my area, and nothing came close to Airlie. It's absolutely beautiful! As soon as we arrived I knew it was the place I wanted to remember the rest of my life. They have it all; multiple ceremony space, reception areas, amazing food, drink, accommodations on site, and activities galore! The staff is amazing, so helpful and kind. I worked closely with Shiloh and Quaid, the event coordinators, and they are outstanding! They made sure everything went perfect on our big day, and we can't thank them enough! Love Airlie, and we plan on visiting for anniversaries and get aways in the future!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

No other venue in the DMV can hold a candle to Airlie! We had guests from 15 states and 5 countries, so we wanted the wedding to be not just a few hours, but a full weekend getaway. Our guests raved about the natural beauty, delicious food, and relaxing atmosphere. Some stayed for 4 days! Our ceremony was in the formal gardens and the reception was in the pavilion. Everything was perfect. The food was super local, fresh, and fancy. Best quality wedding food I've ever had. The pavilion is a beautiful space and everything was set up flawlessly the night before. The gardens were a beautiful setting for the ceremony and cocktail hour and guests loved wandering an discovering something new around every corner. I basically picked my venue based on what the photos would look like and Airlie has THE MOST gorgeous and varied backdrops. The best thing about Airlie is the people who work there. Everyone went above and beyond to make my day special and run smoothly: champagne was delivered at lightning speed, and the lady at the front desk even drove into town to get my package to the post office because I had just missed their mail pick up. Shiloh is a treasure. Sweet, organized, composed, responsive--I don't know how she does it! She took careful notes throughout and everything was set up exactly as I requested. She answered my MANY questions throughout the process and coordinated many complex aspects that other brides don't bother with. It's astounding how warm, friendly and relaxed this place is. 100% would choose again for my next wedding! haha jk.

To balance the review, things Airlie could improve: the getting ready suite could use an update to add mirrors, large windows, and make it more photogenic; bartenders refused to pour straight shots (this may be VA law, but we were a Russian wedding, so it was a problem); not a fan of the giant fan in the pavilion; and tbh 22% is a very high service charge. All were minor and could not begin to dampen our best day ever!

Profile Picture Elana, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

Airlie Pricing

Wheelchair Access
Valet
2 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Airlie is one of the most beautiful and elegant settings you will find anywhere. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with them over the years for weddings and events of all kinds.

Absolutely gorgeous wedding venue, locally sourced menu and creative chefs!

Airlie is on our list as one of our favorite venues in DC to work with. We’ve worked there for years and love the combination of beautiful locations to have the wedding outside and the gorgeous manor house, which proves to be the perfect backdrop for images. The locations for the wedding are exceptionally beautiful and they have everything from manicured grounds with gardens galore; a huge lake, complete with swans; waterfalls, stone fences and arches all around the property – and then there is the back of the house with the huge stairs and archways three stories high just perfect for photos with the ones you love. We’ve always found the staff to be exceptionally easy to work with, and the food has always been incredible. We also love how Airlie is set up so that you can have a beautiful wedding inside, too, either at the manor house or at inside the glass enclosed pavilion so it is perfect any time of year. I’ve watched over and over as they take great care of our brides, making sure their wedding is unforgettable. Joriana and I are always are super excited to work with any couple who is having an Airlie wedding because they stand out as a cut above.

Lisa Albert and the team at Airlie were phenomenal in helping make my clients wedding a success! There are not many venues out there that work collaboratively with a huge team of wedding professionals and to make sure that their client has nothing but wedding bliss from the initial interaction of contracting with Airlie, to wedding day, and after! Airlie does just that - they continue to care for their clients from beginning and beyond. And that is what I love about them. And the food is just phenomenal...your guests will want to crave for more. Airlie Center exudes romance at all levels...make this your location for your special day. Read why we think the Airlie Center is one of the most romantic and beautiful places to have a wedding. View the pictures from our beautiful day. http://wp.me/p2PVSK-g

Events

6809 Airlie Rd, Warrenton, VA 20187   See On Map
540-341-3288 (phone)
Airlie is a wedding venue from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. Airlie is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, weddings, and special events.