Reston Limousine

45685 Elmwood Court, Sterling, VA 20166 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Reston Limousine

Reston Limousine has been providing happy couples with exemplary, reliable transportation on their big day for almost 30 years. With more than 200 vehicles including sedans, limousines, vans, Van Terras, minibuses and motorcoaches, we can handle all Wedding Transportation needs throughout Virginia, Washington D.C., and Maryland.

Our limousines and luxury vehicles are equipped with amenities including a bar, DVD player, bottled water and ice, fiber optics, premium stereo, privacy partition, red carpet service, and wedding signage. Transportation service can be provided for one-way trips and round trips, as well as stops at multiple locations.

Our Wedding Transportation services include:

• Bus Shuttles for guests to and from the wedding, reception and hotel
  • Limousine or luxury sedan service for the bride and groom to and from the wedding, reception and hotel
  • Van Terra or Sprinter Limousine for the bridesmaids and grooms to and from the wedding, reception and hotel
  • "Getaway" vehicle at the end of the evening
  • Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
  • Airport transfers for out-of-town guests
  • Activities for guests arriving early or departing late, such as winery tours, brewery tours, DC tours, shopping excursions and more

Follow Reston Limousine on
Brew Tours for Bachelor Partie

132 Reviews for Reston Limousine

Shaun Boughton · Married on 10/16/2018

Exceptional Customer Service!!

Very professional limo service. I called 5 limo companies prior to finding Reston. I am not from the DC area and I was trying to plan a proposal for my fiancé. When I called the other companies all they wanted to know is what day, time, location, etc...here’s your quote see ya later. I needed customer service. When I finally called Reston they helped guide me in the right direction and took the extra time to hear my plan out and helped fine tune the details. Amazing customer service and the service was amazing.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ellen · Married on 10/14/2018

Easy booking for wedding transportation

We used Reston Limousine to shuttle the bridal party from our house to the venue as well as an escape care for me and my husband at the end of the night.

Everything went great. Both drivers arrived early and we had no issues getting to the locations.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Reston Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

• Rangoli
    Rangoli Wedding Caterers

Reston Limousine is our go-to company for all transportation services. They have delivered every time we've recommended them to a bride. Easy to communicate with, quick responses, delivery on time and reliable is how we think of this company.

• Bluemont Vineyard
    Bluemont Vineyard Winery Weddings

Wonderful service, reliable and quality vehicles. The drivers are always so helpful and can definitely handle driving up our hill!

• 45685 Elmwood Court Sterling, District of Columbia, 20166 See on map