Reston Limousine Reviews

141 Reviews for Reston Limousine

• Candi

Candi C. · Getting married on 04/11/2021

Outstanding Service

Because of the needs of a large bridal party, we utilized 3 different vehicles the day of the ceremony and reception. Making the arrangements were seamless. Drivers were timely, polite, and demonstrated great pride in their work. Text messages with updates, kept the bride's father in the know and calm.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you Candi for your wonderful feedback! We are grateful that we were able to provide your transportation needs for such a monumental day. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Kathryn C. · Married on 12/14/2019

Thank You, Reston Limo!

I highly recommend Reston Limo! We mixed and matched our transportation for our wedding day between Reston Limo and another transportation company to cut down on costs. We used Reston Limo for our car service pick up for myself and my now husband, my family, and my husband’s grandparents. It was awesome! We had great communication with them up to the day and they allowed us to delay the leaving time for my husband’s grandparents on the day until they wanted to leave. It was great! Also, their black car service is beautiful - we had the coolest car pick us up to bring us to our wedding night location. Thank you, Reston Limo!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Reliable Transportation

Reston Limo provided the transportation home from our wedding. They were easy to book with, priced reasonably, and early!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great, Simple Transportation

Reston Limousine was a great service for our wedding day. Our limo was always on time, clean, and our driver was very friendly and willing to accommodate a special drop off at the church so I wouldn’t be seen before the ceremony. Our getaway car at the end of the night was also great!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bridget S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Flawless Experience

Our experience with Reston Limo was wonderful. Their pricing is simple and flexible - you can adjust day of at no additional cost, and you can take as many trips as are needed in the time that you have. The week leading up to the wedding was crazy busy. I hadn't checked in with Bill, so he reached out to me to confirm. It was just 2 days out and our hotel had changed from when we booked, so it's a darn good thing he did!! After a very quick conversation, I updated the plan and Reston Limousine took it from there. The day of went off flawlessly. Thank you to Bill and Reston Limousine for making this part of the process easy and stress-free!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Reston Limousine's reply:

Bridget, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are happy that we could be a part of your special day and help your event run seamlessly. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2019

Efficient and friendly

Reston Limousines provided the transportation for our wedding this September. I was impressed with their efficiency throughout the process- from booking, to day-of, to a follow-up after the event. The office staff were extremely communicative and the drivers were patient and helpful in getting my (many) guests where they all needed to go.

I highly recommend this service to anyone hosting a big event!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Reston Limousine's reply:

Rachel - thank you very much for your kind words! We are so honored to have been apart of your special day and we give our warmest Congratulations to you!
  • Denise

Denise S. · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Service!

We hired Reston Limousine For our daughter's wedding. They were easy to work and provided professional service. The driver was courteous and took great care of our wedding party. He arrived on time and everything ran smoothly all day. I would highly recommend Reston Limousine for your event.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Hi Denise,

Thank you for letting us be a part of this special day and for your kind words! Please pass on our congratulations to the happy couple!

Charles · Married on 03/16/2019

Reston Limo was great!

The folks at Reston Limo were very responsive and provided a great value!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you Charles for your kind words! We will pass along your praises to the rest of our team. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Shaun B. · Married on 10/16/2018

Exceptional Customer Service!!

Very professional limo service. I called 5 limo companies prior to finding Reston. I am not from the DC area and I was trying to plan a proposal for my fiancé. When I called the other companies all they wanted to know is what day, time, location, etc...here’s your quote see ya later. I needed customer service. When I finally called Reston they helped guide me in the right direction and took the extra time to hear my plan out and helped fine tune the details. Amazing customer service and the service was amazing.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ellen · Married on 10/14/2018

Easy booking for wedding transportation

We used Reston Limousine to shuttle the bridal party from our house to the venue as well as an escape care for me and my husband at the end of the night.

Everything went great. Both drivers arrived early and we had no issues getting to the locations.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

Reston Limousine was fabulous! The cars arrived on time and were super nice and comfortable. We had a limo prick us the grooms party and then the bridal party and the service was flawless. The drivers were very friendly and professional and even helped to carefully stuff my huge ballgown into the car. They provided out getaway car at the end of the night and laid out a red carpet for us, very nice touch. The representative helped me to select the package that worked best for us and made sure everything was set including a check in a few days before. Excellent all around!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Bridget · Married on 06/23/2018

I'm really pleased with our decision to go with Reston Limousine for our wedding transportation. We had multiple shuttles of different sizes for our guests and bridal party, and multiple pick up and drop off locations, and Reston Limo was on time and ready at each spot. I worked with Thierry during planning, and he was even able to add another shuttle the week of the wedding when I called him panicking. I was so nervous about transportation and getting everywhere where they needed to be, and I really shouldn't have been. Reston Limo made the day flow seamlessly.

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • JKS NYC

Jay K. · Married on 06/09/2018

A wonderful experience

Reston Limo was a standup vendor from the initial visit to the end of our wedding day. Their driver was professional yet had a tasteful sense of humor! Our experience was perfect and the value was there as well.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2017

Reston Limousine saved the day when another transportation company attempted to increase my rate two months before my wedding without explanation. Reston Limousine had my trips confirmed (during their busiest weekend of the year) within an hour of me reaching out and were extremely accommodating and helpful! I think Reston Limousine tends to get a reputation for being pricey, but I found their prices to be comparable to the company that attempted to raise my rate months before my wedding. I highly recommend Reston Limousine for transportation needs!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Easy to coordinate and plan. Very flexible even with the bride & bridesmaids were running about 30min late from hair/makeup. Limo & buses were clean and attractive. Definitely needed the AC while the buses waited to be filled at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/12/2017

We had a great experience using Reston Limousine for our wedding on August 12th, 2017. They were very responsive by email and gave us a good price on our “getaway car”. The car was spacious and I could easily fit in my seat with my big ball-gown style wedding dress on. Our driver was very friendly and he arrived on time. We would recommend them to anyone looking for their services.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Taylor. We appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Reston Limo!

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

Booked only a month out from my wedding and they were very easy to work with, even recommending a more affordable option than I had thought of! On the day of, the shuttle driver was flexible and responsive. Would recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Heather. We appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Reston Limo!

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Reston Limousine to provide a getaway car from our wedding venue to the hotel where we were staying in Loudoun County. They were more affordable than their competitors for this service. The whole transaction was seamless. Thanks for doing a great job!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thanks very much for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it - congratulations on your wedding, we wish you many happy and wonderful years together!

Reston Limo was so easy to work with! We booked the 25 person Limo Bus for transportation to and from the church and it worked out great! We had about 20 people on the bus and there was plenty of room, even for a Bride in a large dress! The only thing that was difficult was the bus was very bumpy ride. The driver was super flexible and able to make changes at the drop of the pin. I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to have been part of your very special day! We are sorry to hear about the bumpy ride - if you could email us at marketing@restonlimo.com, we'd like to determine which bus this was so that we can check out the vehicle. Thanks!

Mary · Married on 08/29/2015

Outstanding service for our daughter's wedding! Reston limo moved the bridal party in style to the wedding venue, transported all of our guests from the hotel to the wedding and back, and took care of the get-away car for the bride and groom. Their service was flawless, staff was polite and flexible, making it easy for everyone to relax and enjoy this special occasion!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Mary. We appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Reston Limo!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 08/01/2015

My sisters reserved a party bus through Reston Limousine in July. They were so pleased by the promptness and professionalism while working with Reston Limo to find the right vehicle to take to the winery. Our was outside our door early, with the bus full of water and bananas! He was very friendly and helpful when getting everyone into the bus. He got us safely to the winery and even offered to take some group pictures for us! I know how much planning went into the day for my Bridesmaids, and Reston Limo made it so relaxing and fun planning with them. I highly recommend them for future trips - especially your Bachelorette Party! Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Reston Limousine's reply:

Abby, thanks very much for your kind words, we are thrilled you had a great time on your bachelorette party and we wish you and your new husband many years of health and happiness together!

Lynne · Married on 07/17/2015

We hired a car to drive my husband and I to the reception after the wedding. The driver was fantastic--he was courteous and let my new husband and I converse without feeling uncomfortable. It was a great 25 minutes of just being alone with each other and taking it all in before the chaos and fun of the reception!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Lynne. We appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Reston Limo!

Julia · Married on 05/25/2015

We rented the 30 people bus. It was very affordable, bus was really nice with all leather interior and very comfortable. Driver was on time and very courteous.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Reston Limousine's reply:

Julia, thanks very much for your kind words! As a gesture of appreciation for allowing us to share in your special day, we would like to give you a gift card for 2 seats on any of our winery or brewery tours; our public tours take place every weekend to VA wineries and to DC and VA breweries. Please email marketing@restonlimo.com so we can get that to you!

Therese Howe,
    Marketing Manager
    Reston Limousine

Lewis · Married on 03/21/2015

We hired two shuttle buses to transport the bridal party to the church and reception, as well as for the guests at the end of the night. Drivers were friendly, knew where they were going and made sure to get everyone there on time. I don't think you could ask for more when dealing with moving 70 people from place to place. I would definitely hire again!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Lewis. We appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Reston Limo!

Traci · Married on 10/18/2014

They were awesome to work with. Very stress free and professional!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Reston Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Traci. We appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Reston Limo!