The professional team at Rangoli has been catering functions in the Washington DC metropolitan area for over twenty years. Once entrusted with the responsibilities, we work with you to make sure every event is memorable for you and your guests. Your satisfaction equals a satisfying and pleasant experience for us.
We cater from small 20 people get-togethers to large 2000 people public events. Whether it is a lavish wedding or just a quaint engagement; a corporate seminar or an office meeting; a graduation party or a bachelor’s party; an upanayanam or a seemandam; or even your permanent residency party, no catering is too big or small for us.
Recently relocated to a newer, bigger space in Manassas, we are able to service any location in the greater Washington metropolitan area, including all of Prince William and Loudoun Counties, Leesburg, Ashburn, Sterling, Herndon, Reston, Fairfax, Chantilly, Vienna, Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria and others parts of Northern Virginia.
Please give us a call at (703) 957-4900 or (571)278-5477 and cross out all aspects of catering off of your “to-do-list”.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
Tnb · Married on 09/01/2019
It was a pleasure to work with Kumar for our wedding catering. The food tasting at his restaurant was great and he had a wide array of options for us to choose from. He was very knowledgeable about what would work and what wouldn’t, and he was familiar with our specific venue and very knowledgeable. He was also able to make some indochinese style dishes for us to mix up the menu. We received lots of compliments on the food and we’re so glad to have chosen rangoli to do our wedding!Sent on 10/05/2019
P and N · Married on 08/10/2019
Awesome food with versatile Indian menu!
Kumar & the Rangoli team were great for our wedding events. The things we liked best:Sent on 08/25/2019
* Tasting experience at their restaurant was great; Kumar was listening closely and giving a lot of TLC
* They were able to handle both "typical" North Indian dishes as well as more traditional South Indian vegetarian dishes that are not on their typical menu. These mostly turned out really well - and the family has a high bar!
* All the food was really good, but a couple dishes stand out even more - tandoori chicken was delicious, lamb roganjosh melted in your mouth, palak chaat was a huge hit.
* Passed hors d'oeuvres had awesome presentation.
* Kumar added in masala chai & a couple desserts that were a nice touch
* No hiccups with the planning - once we set the menu 6+ months in advance, Kumar took care of everything including working with the hotel. It is so refreshing to have a vendor you don't have to hand-hold and worry about!
Shafile · Married on 08/10/2019
Mr. Kumar was great to work with from the beginning to the end. He was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. Once the details were finalized, he ensured everything was executed perfectly on the day of.Sent on 08/30/2019
Rangoli is one of our preferred South Asian Vendors. They are very professional, easy to work with and their food is excellent! Kumar is able to create many different international cuisines that accommodate fusion weddings as well. They take pride in their quality and presentations.
We use Rangoli to cater our own corporate functions, so we can speak from first-hand experience when recommending Kumar Iyer and his professional culinary team to our brides. We tell them they can expect flawless, friendly execution and memorable cuisine that will have the entire party remembering their special day for years to come!
Absolutely terrific food and service. Could not do better than having Rangoli do your party or event catering. Their restaurant is great also.