16 Rosemont Manor Lane, Berryville, VA 22611 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Historic Rosemont Manor

Getting married? Don't miss out on Historic Rosemont's 5th annual bridal show - "I Thee Wed" on Sunday, July 26th from noon - 5 pm.

Find premier vendors for your dream wedding from photography and wedding cakes to photo booths and destination honeymoons. While at the show, enter to win exciting prizes from our vendors.

New for this year, see gorgeous designer gowns from our non-profit bridal showroom, sold at up to 90% off.

Tickets are $10 in advance at Eventbrite.com and $15 at the door. Admission includes all activities at the show. Call 540-955-2834 for more information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Historic Rosemont Manor, a bed and breakfast wedding venue in the greater Washington, D.C. area, couples will find an elegantly rustic mansion. This historic white building with its red roof sits on 60 acres of property where couples can celebrate. For indoor affairs, they can choose the Carriage House or quaint rooms within the mansion itself. This wedding venue, near Winchester in Northern Virginia, is approximately 70 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

Facilities and Capacity

A total of 500 guests can attend a couple’s wedding at the Historic Rosemont Manor. The property has indoor and outdoor options for a couple’s big day. The East Lawn features stone steps on or in front of which couples can exchange vows with the mansion’s iconic portico in the background. The South Lawn boasts a fountain as the backdrop for a couple’s ceremony. The West Lawn features a charming gazebo and nationally prized trees; both locations make romantic spots for couples to begin their life together. The Carriage House is renovated with modern conveniences such as air conditioning and a bar. This makes the perfect reception location for the newlyweds and their guests. For larger receptions, the venue offers a tent on the grounds or in the Garden Terrace. The most petite receptions can be held in the mansion itself, with the Rosemont dining room and adjacent spaces available to couples.

Couples will find a variety of event services offered for their big day at this bed and breakfast. They can additionally celebrate their engagement party at this location, as well as a ceremony and reception. The venue also provides event items such as arches, centerpieces, chairs, dance floor, decor, furniture, tables, tent accessories and tents. Other services include options such as:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Parking
  • Setup

Accommodation

The Historic Rosemont Manor itself offers many guest rooms and suites. All of these rooms are decorated in a homey fashion, with a historic room design and antique furnishings. Some guest rooms include balconies and porches for guests to enjoy the fresh air. There is also a separate, more private, cottage option called the Byrd House, that is perfect for couples on their wedding night.

Follow Historic Rosemont Manor on

93 Reviews for Historic Rosemont Manor

• Deborah

Deborah Weinstein · Married on 02/09/2020

Rosement Manor and Michael Haymaker

Rosemont Manor is an amazing place to have your wedding. I couldn’t have imagined us having ours anywhere else. All the staff were accommodating, and I could always reach someone when I needed to. On the day of my wedding the staff and my wedding planner, Michael Haymaker, covered every little detail so I didn’t have to worry or do anything. Rosemont Manor was our dream wedding location.

I can’t enough good things about Michael Haymaker to do him justice. When I started thinking about planning my wedding, I was so nervous as it is such a large undertaking. The second I met Michael Haymaker; I knew I was in good hands. He thought of every possible detail and what needed to get done when to keep everything on track. He helped me through every single step in the planning process and kept track of everything, so nothing slipped through the cracks. I sent him several emails a day and he would always respond quickly and answered any question I had. He was a true professional! In addition, he also reminded me to enjoy the process which I greatly appreciate as it went by so fast. He made planning my wedding such a fun, stress-free and memorable experience. Another huge selling point of Michael, which I especially appreciated, is that he is truly dedicated to making your specific wedding vision come to life. At our first meeting he asked “What is your wedding vision? What is important to you?” and he always fought to ensure my vision was realized. He helped bring my vision to life even better than I could have imagined…every detail I imagined, he made possible. On the day of my wedding, I can truly say I was not nervous at all. Due Michael’s hard work, I knew every detail was taken care of and my husband and I could just sit back, relax and enjoy our wedding day. He also checked in with both of throughout the day and made sure we were happy and taken care of. Michael Haymaker helped my dream wedding come to life and I couldn’t imagine having a better wedding planner. I will forever see him as part of the family.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Deborah, for this amazing review! It was a pleasure and an honor that you chose Rosemont for your wedding. We're so happy we could help you make your dream wedding a reality.
    We will make sure Michael sees your kind words. We are thankful to have such a detail-oriented and hard working planner on our team.
    Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, Deborah. We're so glad you selected Rosemont.
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 11/08/2019

Most beautiful venue

The staff makes you feel at home and they are very friendly. The venues are beautiful!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Bernadette! We will make sure to pass your sweet review on to our staff here at Rosemont.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Historic Rosemont Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Parking
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Garden
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Open Bar
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Historic Rosemont Manor 1
    Complimentary Tea for Two for Brides-to-Be and their Moms
    We'd like to invite you (the bride-to-be!) and your mother to one of our exclusive teas just for engaged daughters and their moms. Our three-course teas are a popular tradition at Rosemont, and also include a tour of the manor and grounds. Come to tea for free and see the beauty and elegance of Rosemont for yourself! Call 703-879-5683 to find out when the next Brides and Moms tea will be and to make your reservation. We look forward to seeing you soon!

• Anne Lord Photography Wedding Photographers

Rosemont provides the perfect setting and backdrop for a wedding. The service and attention to detail they provide is excellent.

• Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous Historic Property. Love to photograph here!!

• Beaumont House Design Wedding Florists

Beautiful venue! They are wonderful to couples and vendors and easy to work with. They continue to enhance the venue and take advantage of the beautiful property.

• 16 Rosemont Manor Lane Berryville, VA, 22611 See on map
    540-422-2353 (Phone number)
    5409552834 (Other Phone Number)
    7862544791 (Fax Number)
    10:00am until 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
    Location of (Historic Rosemont Manor)