Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime experience. As a wedding photographer, my goal is to capture & preserve your love story in a relaxed, fun & stress free manner. The Stephanie Leigh wedding photography style is a mixture of fine art & documentary photography: fresh, fun & passionate.

When you choose me to document your wedding, you will not only be a wedding client, you will be welcomed into the Stephanie Leigh family. I really enjoy learning about my couples and what makes them who they are. As we get to know each other better, I will capture you and your unique & one of a kind love story.

I am also your go to wedding resource. Therefore, I can help you find the perfect group of vendors to fit your unique wedding and I will be there to help you explore your wedding day ideas and inspiration. Your wedding photography is more just photographs, all about your wedding Experience.

And when it is all said and done, I look forward to the friendship we have grown throughout the process.

Be sure to ask about how to add videography coverage to your love story.

Follow Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design on

Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 6
Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 7

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect! Stephanie is absolutely amazing! Couldn’t be happier

I’ve had the pleasure of watching Stephanie’s career grow over the past 10 plus years and finally had the opportunity to hire her for our wedding and couldn’t be more pleased with her work! The way she captures the moment is exactly what every bride desires on their wedding day! She brings a positive energy and passion to capture the love surrounding your day! She’s the only photographer I want for all my photos.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 8
    Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 9
  • David

Victoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Our first vendor (other than venue) that we wanted to tackle during our planning was our photographer because that is what creates the memories. We spoke to several on the phone prior to meeting in person, but we only interviewed one photographer in person, and that was Stephanie. IMMEDIATELY after our 3 hour meeting over coffee (something her and my wife share a passion for) we cancelled all other meetings we had without hesitation and hired Stephanie. And we did not regret it.

Between our engagement shoot and our wedding day her preparation, professionalism and work ethic were unmatched. I'm a guy that DREADS pictures especially posed ones and she made the experience fun and gave us exactly what we desired. I literally could type pages on our experience but simply..

IF she is available the day of your wedding or any other event you want memories saved for ever Hire HER!.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 10
    Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 11
    Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 12
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2019

The Freed wedding

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding in the most perfect way! She also was so flexible in what we wanted and helped us when we weren’t sure what we wanted to do! She is so awesome she became like family to us! We will definitely be using her for future photo shoots!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design 17

Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Love Flowers Shenandoah
    Love Flowers Shenandoah Wedding Florists

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design and owner, Stephanie Timmerman. They are one of the very best in the industry—and Stephanie brings such an amazing force of passion, creativity, and fun to each and every project she takes on. She is a true artist with the lens, and has a unique eye for capturing perspective and fresh, clear photographs. Apart from her work as a photography super hero—she is one of the most authentic, heartwarming, and hard-working professionals I have ever worked with. I would recommend her and her services 1,000x over!

• GS Productions Entertainment
    GS Productions Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Stephanie for over 5-years now and know a couple things about her: Great personality, excellent work, and nothing but positive experiences whenever we have a chance to work together.

• J Squared Weddings and Events
    J Squared Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie in the fall of 2012. She was a wonderful photographer that stayed in the background but made sure to capture plenty of memories for the bride and groom. I would highly recommend her photography service for your special day. Jim McConnell DJ Jammin' Jim

• Purcellville, VA, 20132 See on map