Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design Reviews

40 Reviews for Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design

• F

Michele · Married on 11/02/2019

Stephanie is Amazing!!!!

Stephanie was hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made for our big day!! From our first meeting to the engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was such a fun and energetic addition to our wedding team! My husband and I are both not the most comfortable people in front of a camera, and Stephanie’s charm and friendly personality were able to help us relax and have fun with the entire process, which gave us some beautiful photos. She was able to offer us countless suggestions for locations for both the engagement photos and the wedding day photos, and we had complete trust in her that she could take the lead on layouts and poses and she did not disappoint!! My family is all so excited to see our wedding photos, as we know the quality of the images that Stephanie can produce is wonderful! I am looking forward to using Stephanie in the future to capture photos of my family!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Cassie · Married on 10/12/2019

She’s a rockstar! An invaluable assest to your wedding team

We love her so much! She made the day so much more special. She even turned half wedding coordinator our wedding day when things didn't go quite right, encouraging breaks for the special couple and refocusing on us. She is invaluable. You won’t regret your decision to work with her.. she’s down to earth and professional! Our engagement session was awesome. She was flexible and didn’t hate us for bringing our dog scooter ( he’s a little rowdy).. all pictures have been amazing thus far!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jessica Dinner · Married on 08/24/2019

Fun, sweet and responsible!

Stephanie is so sweet! From the first time we met, I knew she would be the one :) she’s very easy going, works with what you envision and adds great ideas to your special day. She is not only an amazing photographer, she will also listen to you on a personal level, helps and recommends vendors and in general is such an amazing human being. My family, bridesmaids and friends loved her and her professionalism.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect! Stephanie is absolutely amazing! Couldn’t be happier

I’ve had the pleasure of watching Stephanie’s career grow over the past 10 plus years and finally had the opportunity to hire her for our wedding and couldn’t be more pleased with her work! The way she captures the moment is exactly what every bride desires on their wedding day! She brings a positive energy and passion to capture the love surrounding your day! She’s the only photographer I want for all my photos.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • David

Victoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Our first vendor (other than venue) that we wanted to tackle during our planning was our photographer because that is what creates the memories. We spoke to several on the phone prior to meeting in person, but we only interviewed one photographer in person, and that was Stephanie. IMMEDIATELY after our 3 hour meeting over coffee (something her and my wife share a passion for) we cancelled all other meetings we had without hesitation and hired Stephanie. And we did not regret it.

Between our engagement shoot and our wedding day her preparation, professionalism and work ethic were unmatched. I'm a guy that DREADS pictures especially posed ones and she made the experience fun and gave us exactly what we desired. I literally could type pages on our experience but simply..

IF she is available the day of your wedding or any other event you want memories saved for ever Hire HER!.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2019

The Freed wedding

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding in the most perfect way! She also was so flexible in what we wanted and helped us when we weren’t sure what we wanted to do! She is so awesome she became like family to us! We will definitely be using her for future photo shoots!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/22/2018

Stunning photographs and incredibly personable

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. She is professional, punctual, and extremely easy to get along with. She was able to make my husband smile/laugh for photos and was genuinely fun to have around. Not only is she talented (hence the gorgeous photographs), she is also someone you can easily spend time with (which is extremely important considering your photographer is with you the entire day). Would absolutely recommend her for weddings/engagements and I look forward to using her again in the future for family portraits!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kelli Bolte · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Wedding Photos!

Stephanie did an amazing job photographing my husband and I’s wedding in October 2018! She did an excellent job taking photos during the day of the wedding and created a lovely photo book displaying our favorite pictures! I highly recommend Stephanie to brides in the VA/MD area!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Amy K · Married on 05/19/2018

Do not look further for your photographer!

Stephanie is so sweet, caring, and easy going! She is able and excited to do any pictures that you want! What I loved most was the day after our wedding, many people texted us and said “your photographer was so amazing and so friendly to us” they had even more great things to say once they saw our photos! I have been to so many weddings where the photographers order the bridal party and family around, but not Stephanie! I felt like Stephanie was a part of my group of ladies! She was so fun and she captured every moment perfectly without making anything stressful. She also captured EVERY SINGLE TINY DETAIL... this is so important because you won’t remember them! I looked back at the photos and had no idea that my tables and decorations looked that good until I saw her photos and I’m so thankful I had those. She was so calm and reassuring.. even when it looked like our wedding was going to get flooded out! She also has great connections and worked well with all of our vendors! She’s very flexible, always on time, and professional. I enjoyed our coffee dates and I felt like a friend and not a customer. She will always be our first call when we want to do a photo shoot!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/08/2017

Stop looking for a photographer because you've just found a fantastic one. I labored over choosing a photographer for my wedding. I chose not to be picky about a lot of things, but the photographer wasn't one of those. I found a lot of pictures to be too edited or too styled or too cliche. Stephanie's pictures are none of those things. She is truly talented. Plus she has exactly the kind of personality you want in a wedding photographer. She's super fun and knows how to make you laugh. She willingly met with me at least twice before the wedding to meet and finalize details. And she even set up a coffee date when it was time to deliver the USB with all my wedding photos (which came in an awesome gift box that included coffee beans she roasted herself!). Choose Stephanie! You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Kirsten · Married on 09/12/2015

When you get a photographer, you need someone you're comfortable with since you'll be hanging out with them all day. Stephanie has incredible photography skills, an awesome personality, and tons of wedding knowledge on tiny details you don't realize you need to know! Throughout the planning process, she helped take my vision for photos and turn it into something beautiful. She worked with my scheduled, gave advice when I felt indecisive, corralled our wedding party so they didn't wander off, told us how to cut the cake (we thought we knew!), and took jokes about our rival colleges like a champ. Her presence only enhanced our big day and I couldn't imagine having anyone else. Some photographers gave us lower quotes, but after seeing her portfolio and having our first meeting, we knew she was perfect. If you want your wedding photos to be perfect and on time, to not stress about photography, to have someone quietly capture the best parts of your wedding like a photo ninja, and to invite the coolest photographer to your wedding, absolutely book Stephanie!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Stephanie was a great addition to our wedding! She is so easy to work with, and the pictures we have seen so far (we just got married a week ago) are absolutely beautiful. She did our engagement photos also and we were very pleased with those. She is professional but also laid back and friendly. Her prices are tough to beat in our area, especially with the level of talent she brings! We definitely recommend her! -Joanna & Johnny

Sent on 09/13/2015

Beth · Married on 07/18/2015

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She was fun and full of engery! Very easy to get along with, my wedding party loved her! She was literally the best, went with changes and everything! I can't wait for her to do more photo sessions when we need them!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Barbara · Married on 07/11/2015

Stephanie was A-MAZING!!! She was willing to work with me on anything that I wanted or needed and we met several times before the big day...and had conversations that lasted well over two hours (she is wonderful company!). She was awesome with coordinating pictures with my family and with large groups of people (we had invited 350, and 250-275 is what came so she was awesome with keeping everyone focused during time sensitive areas). Her editing does take about 8 weeks, so it was a little hard to wait, but it was totally worth it!! Good things cannot be rushed. Your wedding pictures are the only thing you have to remember your special day by. It comes and goes in a whirlwind, and you'll be wishing you had spent more money on a quality photographer in the hopes that they captured everything you wanted them to. When I got all my pictures back, I was so pleased with them and was even more happy when I realized she took pictures of things that were really important, but that had slipped my mind! She thought of everything. Choose her!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Stephanie was amazing. She not only took amazing photos she also was very helpful in wedding prep as well as during the wedding. I would highly recommend Stephanie Leigh Photography.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kyle · Married on 10/11/2014

Stephanie is a breath of fresh air! She is wonderful. She will work with you to get the best pictures for the best price. Her upbeat attitude was a delight on my wedding day. She is quite fun and fantastic.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Stephanie is the best. Her outgoing personality helps you feel at easy. She is great!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Leah · Married on 09/07/2014

I could not be more pleased with our decision to have Stephanie capture our September 2014 wedding. She was not only quickly responsive and professional to work with during the months leading up to the wedding day, but did a fantastic job representing our style through her photography. She was not intrusive or inappropriate like I've seen other photographers act at weddings - she really blended in as a guest but still managed to capture gorgeous shots without disrupting the flow of the event. Look forward to working with her again soon!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Laura & Todd · Married on 04/27/2014

Stephanie had a fun personality and was great with guests!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Where to begin...Stephanie is highly talented, easy to work with, organized, thoughtful, friendly, energetic, creative and a all around 10! I am a bride that is highly perfectionistic and very type A and I have high standards. Stephanie completely exceeded my expectations in every way. During and after the wedding the one thing all my guests talked to me about was how wonderful my photographer. This was all just in seeing her in action! We haven't even seen all of our photos yet but her services from day one are outstanding. We had Stephanie do our engagement photos and create our save the dates. All services were done in short timeframe. She is open to any suggestion trying to make anything work. She will lay on the ground, run out onto a busy road, truck through high grass and mud to get the perfect shot. There isn't anything she won't do. She has a glowing personality that shines to all around here and her eye for a shot is impeccable. She has an amazing talent. I've grown up a daughter of a videographer and I've seen many many many vendors and photographers at work and Stephanie ranks high above all of them. I could go on and on about her but I will leave you with this....she is the ONE no need to look any further!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Stephanie was great to work with for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was flexible reliable and the quality of her work is amazing. We could not have been happier with her services. I would highly recommend using Stephanie Leigh photography for your next special event!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Working with Stephanie Leigh Photography to capture our special day was amazing. We have known Stephanie two years prior to our wedding. She shot our engagement session as well as bridal portraits. When we first started searching for photographers we knew we wanted excellent photo quality, reasonable prices and rights to pictures. Stephanie met and exceeded our criteria. She is great at giving direction and has such a fantastic personality to get along with. We highly recommend Stephanie Leigh Photography to capture your special moments and we look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

Stephanie is such an amazingly talented photographer and has a wonderful personality :) I have recommended her to friends and coworkers and look forward to working with her again :)

Sent on 10/27/2013

Stephanie was so wonderful and fun. She was very creative and made the big day a lot less stressful for my husband and I. We loved having her be there on our special day.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Tonya · Married on 10/08/2012

Stephanie played a key role not only in capturing our wedding day in the exact way we envisioned but also in making the day fun, memorable and special for us. She put us immediately at ease with her relaxing demeanor, professionalism, and creativity. She did the leg-work in advance to know exactly when and where to shoot our indoor and outdoor photos, making the photographic element seamless and fluid. Her unique way of capturing our personalities brought an artistic and spontaneous quality to the photos, all the while showcasing the love we felt for each other during those moments. She was truly wonderful!

Sent on 10/19/2012