Berryville, VA 22611 Map · Phone number

About Beaumont House Design

Welcome home to Beaumont House Design, a floral design studio that tells your wedding love story with flowers.

Beaumont House offers exquisite floral design for weddings in Northern Virginia, Washington, DC and the Shenandoah Valley from our Berryville, VA based studio.

Share your love story with Beaumont House and we will get started creating a look as epic and unique as you are.

To reach us: 703-801-3529 or via email julie@beaumont-house.com or visit our website at www.beaumont-house.com.

The door is always open at Beaumont House!

xo,

normanphotopaperceremony set up
normanphotopaperlantern detail spirea vert
normanphotopapertable scape
Beaumont House Design
Garden rose/orchid/hydrangea/calla lily bouquet -- photo credit:  Stephanie Dee Photography
Garden rose/orchid/hydrangea/calla lily bouquet -- photo credit: Stephanie Dee Photography
bride and her bouquet
dscn1234
dscn1115
dscn1243
Beaumont House Design
close up small fall bouquet
dscn1179

25 Reviews for Beaumont House Design

• Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2018

Stellar service!!!

Julie is fantastic and truly loves what she does. She puts her heart and soul into her craft. She is an artist with florals and she exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. We came to her with a request for a moon gate arch in the last few months leading up to the wedding and she took it and ran with it. She had not done one before but took the daunting task and made it look so easy!! It came out so beautifully I wanted to cry over how gorgeous it was. She met with us a few times in the year and months leading up to our wedding day to touch base on what we were looking for. I am no flower expert, but my husband and I knew we wanted pops of burgundy, gold, blush, and greenery for our September 30th wedding. Our artistic styles matched up, which made working with her a dream! Not only that, but she is just so, so kind, thoughtful and does not treat you like another transaction. She loves LOVE and really wants to contribute to the client’s happiness. She always sent me home with a little care package of flowers after our meetings. I will never forget our time with her when I look back on our wedding planning and day. I hope to have another event in the near future that I can work with her on because she is just spectacular. She also runs different classes in studios in Northern Virginia which are great. A few months after our wedding, I took some friends and family to a wreath workshop she ran and we all had a great time. She’s very versatile in the work she does and is extensive with it. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you do not select Beaumont House Design for your event.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

I can't say enough positive things about Julie. Seriously, you should hire her.

I talked with Julie a little over a year ago with absolutely no vision for what I wanted my wedding feel to be. She came back with poetry (both in the form of flowers and words). The flowers and overall feel couldn't have been more perfect. She brought everything together.

She goes above and beyond to make sure every little detail is perfect. I mean every little detail, from the antique crates and drawers that she delivered our bouquets in to the type and meaning of each flower in the bouquet, everything perfect and so well thought out. She even sourced sunflowers (my grandma's favorite) so we could remember her at the ceremony.

Working with Julie was a dream! I hope we cross paths again soon. :-)

Sent on 05/24/2018

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Julie is a total flower goddess! From our first conversation, Julie's love for her work was so apparent it made it very easy to choose her for our wedding day. I had a general vision of what I wanted, but gave Julie a lot of free reign and she knocked it out of the park - just absolutely nailed it. My bridesmaids are still talking about my bouquet - it was so unique and beautiful. Other highlights were the floral chandelier (complete with hop vines - something we didn't even know we wanted but Julie's excellent taste and vision were on point), the beautiful smilax details on the ceremony arch and signage, and our sweet flower girls flower crown! Julie has a true gift, and I also loved the fact she used a lot of local flowers and greenery, and she pointed out to me where all the flowers in my bouquet were from. It was a really special touch, and I can't wait to display my beautiful dried flowers in my house! Through the whole process Julie was great to work with, always asking the right questions and taking time to talk flowers whenever we needed to! Hire Julie - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Beaumont House Design's reply:

What kind words! E & K's wedding was full of beautiful details and lush flowers. From one goddess to another - thanks Emily! XOXO

Beaumont House Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Bethanne Arthur Photography
    Bethanne Arthur Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie is such a phenomenal florist! We’ve worked together a few times, and it is always such a joy! She is super talented, creative, and a wonderful person! I highly recommend her!

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Beaumont House Design creates lovely, timeless floral creations for your wedding or special event. They are just gorgeous blooms!

• Woodlawn Estate & Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House
    Woodlawn Estate & Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House Historic Weddings

We absolutely love working with Julie at Beaumont House Design. She knows our venue well and has a fantastic selection of flowers. Her expert design skills brighten every space and she is wonderful to have on site. If you are looking for a designer who will personally customize your space, we would recommend Julie every time.

• Berryville, 22611 See on map