Historic Rosemont Manor Reviews

94 | Berryville, VA

94 Reviews for Historic Rosemont Manor

Melissa L. · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic Staff - Beautiful Venue

We booked all of Rosemont for our wedding weekend, and it was fantastic. We utilized all the guest houses, the manor house, the carriage house, the barn, and the grounds. All of the staff were so wonderful and attentive. I really felt taken care of on my wedding weekend.
    We also utilized their wedding planning services, and worked with Michael who is a true wedding guru and does it all! He was our planner and officiant and coordinator extraordinare! Michael had amazing suggestions and is so so knowledgeable, but also so kind and considerate.
    Michael and the Rosemont team really took care of everything, really decreased my stress, and they went beyond with extra care and keepsake gifts and kind words. They were wonderful.
    Rosemont was a fantastic wedding venue for us to have various places to utilize, beautiful grounds and venues, some of the most caring and wonderful staff ever, and a place that had room (and food!) for nearly 70 of our close family and friends to stay on-site!
    Thank you Rosemont and Michael!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2020

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa, for your kind words for Michael and the team here at Rosemont. It was an absolute pleasure to help you make your wedding dreams a reality. We really loved working with you! We're glad you chose to utilize both venues on the Rosemont property to create a unique experience for your wedding.
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and to share some of your beautiful photos!
  • Deborah

Deborah W. · Married on 02/09/2020

Rosement Manor and Michael Haymaker

Rosemont Manor is an amazing place to have your wedding. I couldn’t have imagined us having ours anywhere else. All the staff were accommodating, and I could always reach someone when I needed to. On the day of my wedding the staff and my wedding planner, Michael Haymaker, covered every little detail so I didn’t have to worry or do anything. Rosemont Manor was our dream wedding location.

I can’t enough good things about Michael Haymaker to do him justice. When I started thinking about planning my wedding, I was so nervous as it is such a large undertaking. The second I met Michael Haymaker; I knew I was in good hands. He thought of every possible detail and what needed to get done when to keep everything on track. He helped me through every single step in the planning process and kept track of everything, so nothing slipped through the cracks. I sent him several emails a day and he would always respond quickly and answered any question I had. He was a true professional! In addition, he also reminded me to enjoy the process which I greatly appreciate as it went by so fast. He made planning my wedding such a fun, stress-free and memorable experience. Another huge selling point of Michael, which I especially appreciated, is that he is truly dedicated to making your specific wedding vision come to life. At our first meeting he asked “What is your wedding vision? What is important to you?” and he always fought to ensure my vision was realized. He helped bring my vision to life even better than I could have imagined…every detail I imagined, he made possible. On the day of my wedding, I can truly say I was not nervous at all. Due Michael’s hard work, I knew every detail was taken care of and my husband and I could just sit back, relax and enjoy our wedding day. He also checked in with both of throughout the day and made sure we were happy and taken care of. Michael Haymaker helped my dream wedding come to life and I couldn’t imagine having a better wedding planner. I will forever see him as part of the family.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Deborah, for this amazing review! It was a pleasure and an honor that you chose Rosemont for your wedding. We're so happy we could help you make your dream wedding a reality.
    We will make sure Michael sees your kind words. We are thankful to have such a detail-oriented and hard working planner on our team.
    Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, Deborah. We're so glad you selected Rosemont.
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Wedding-Weekend Getaway.

We were married here on 11/9 and opted for the full-weekend package at the Manor House. We chose Rosemont because while we live in the DMV, all of our family and friends were coming from out of town, and we wanted a venue where guests had the flexibility to stay on-site and use it as a hub to explore the Shenandoah valley in the fall! It was the first venue we looked at, and really the only one we loved. From start to finish Rosemont delivered. We really truly felt we had walked into someone family home and then just happened to have a wedding. We worked with Michael and Marta as planners, and Marta was hands-down the best part of our day. She was kind, flexible, personable, and on-top of everything. We had a few game-time changed due to cold weather, and the whole crew just rolled with it. Everyone was so hospitable, the Manor House is beautiful and full of history, and grounds are fun to explore. Their team did such a wonderful job executing my vision, and took all our personal touches, decor and ideas and really made it fit and flow. Last thing I wanted to mention is the Caterer. If you get married at Rosemont you must use their partner caterer, Celebrations Catering. Please don't be turned off by this! David from Celebrations was phenomenal to work with, and was so on top of all of our little details that deviated from the norm. The day of, the catering team were all phenomenal and made sure everyone was taken care of. If you're a NoVA bride, looking for a true weekend-wedding getaway experience, we can't reccomend Rosemont Manor enough!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so very much for your glowing review, Sarah! We are so honored that you chose Rosemont for your weekend wedding. Michael and Marta absolutely loved working with you and your family.
    We will also pass your review onto David with Celebrations Catering. They do such a great job for our couples.
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 11/08/2019

Most beautiful venue

The staff makes you feel at home and they are very friendly. The venues are beautiful!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Bernadette! We will make sure to pass your sweet review on to our staff here at Rosemont.

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2019

A Truly Memorable Day!

Not only is Rosemont beautiful but Michael and Marta we’re truly amazing as on site wedding planners. Their attention to detail was unparalleled and made our special day flow with such smoothness that is was almost a fairy tale event. All our our guests kept mentioning how impressed they were with the entire event too! I was worried that our wedding weekend would be fraught with stress and anxiety but this was simply not the case. I highly recommend considering Rosemont for your big day!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovey review, Meghan! It was a joy having your wedding here at Rosemont. We're so glad to hear your guests enjoyed there time here as well. We're blessed to have a great wedding team, and we'll make sure Michael and Marta see your review.
    Thanks again, Meghan! We hope you return for a B&B stay for your anniversary.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

A wonderful wedding weekend!

Rosemont was an absolutely wonderful wedding venue! We did the "Jackie Kennedy" slipped weekend package (Thursday Evening-Saturday Morning), which worked out perfectly with the 4th of July on that Thursday. We were able to have the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, AND reception all in one place, and many of our guests were able to stay there as well since it is a bed and breakfast. The entire Rosemont staff is very helpful and professional, and the wedding planning team is top notch. We were awed by the splendor of the venue, but once with met with the Wedding Planner, Michael, we knew this was where we were going to have our wedding. For guests staying at the Rosemont, it will be pricier than local hotels, but by giving them an all-inclusive experience, our guests thought it was a good value, and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Michelle! It was an absolute honor to host your wedding here at Rosemont Manor. Our Jackie Kennedy wedding package was designed to bring all of your friends and family together in one location for the whole weekend. It creates a family reunion feel during your special day.
    We will make sure to share your kinds words with Michael as well. We are blessed to have a wedding planner who takes pride in making sure every wedding goes smoothly.
    Thank you again for taking the time to write a review!

Marrah · Married on 06/07/2019

Fairy tale wedding

Where to begin...first I will start off by saying how overwhelmed I was searching for a venue from California in Virginia (where I am from). Planning a wedding is stressful in itself, but across country just added an extra layer to the mix. But the moment that my (now) husband and I walked onto the grounds a year and a half ago to the moment we checked out we could not have dreamed of a better experience. The grounds are breathe taking and the staff is wonderful and accomedating. Michael Haymaker, our wedding coordinator, is the most wonderful and organized man we ever met he was always one step ahead and built a relationship with us (from across the country) that could not have been replicated. We are extremely fortunate to have had him and the rest of the Rosemont team by our side.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

It was an absolute honor to host your wedding here at Rosemont Manor. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing us as your venue.
    I will make sure to share your review with Michael, who has been with us since we first opened as a wedding venue. We are lucky and proud to have him on our team.
    Thank you again, Marrah!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful setting for elopement

We wanted a beautiful setting for our elopement, and Rosemont Manor was the perfect choice. Mr. Michael Haymaker was wonderful to work with and made sure we had a lovely ceremony. He arranged to have our flowers, small cake, and champagne - it was a one-stop-shop for us. I was glad to have him officiate our ceremony as well. The house is a gorgeous backdrop for photos. The guest suites are charming and comfortable. The staff is very thoughtful and friendly. The venue was great for our elopement for two, and it would also be an amazing venue for a larger wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Julia! It was so wonderful to have your sweet elopement here at Rosemont Manor. We will make sure to share you kind words with Michael, our director of weddings and design.
  • Will

Will P. · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Day Ever!

It's an over-used cliche to be sure, however, this pretty much sums it up. My wife and I were engaged in July and decided that there was no need to wait, so we went searching for venues. Originally, we wanted a big party, but I don't think we knew what that meant. After spending a few hours at Rosemont (we almost didn't go) we knew we had to have our wedding there. They had enough rooms to sleep both of our extended families and we could take the property over from Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. As a bonus, the entire location was impeccably decorated for Christmas by the head weeding coordinator, Michael Haymaker. Michael is the consummate professional. He's been doing this for a while and it's obvious that he has seen it all and not only did he give us ideas, he and the venue staff bent over backwards to make this work for us. What was going to be an informal BBQ on picnic tables the night before with about 80 guests (mostly family) with Michael's involvement turned into a much more refined (though still informal) BBQ with tables set up inside the decorated carriage house. He set up the buffet line the tables and center pieces and made sure we had a bartender for the evening after the originally planned bartender couldn't make it due to illness. He choreographed the rehearsal so we knew where to go and what to do and even added a few touches to how we did the recessional. He also pre-made the centerpieces for the reception, coordinated the cocktail hour and made sure all the guests knew where to go and when. So now the reception... words cannot describe. The carriage house was amazing. Their recommended DJ was amazing. The food from their only authorized caterer was amazing. Everything ran like a well oiled machine and Michael was in the middle of it all making sure nothing went wrong and more importantly, making sure my bride and I and our guests were having the best time possible. In the end, the was a celebration to remember. Every guest we talked to had the same comment to us. That they've been to lots of weddings, but they have NEVER seen anything like this and have never had so much fun at a wedding. It was fantastic and though on the high side in terms of wedding cost, no price can be attached to the memories we will always have from that weekend at Rosemont. Thank you Michael, Celebrations Catering, Rosemont staff, Ian at Digital Sound and everyone else on the team that made our wedding such a magical experience!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

It was an absolute honor to serve as your wedding venue, Will! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this lovely review. We are so proud of the work our Director of Weddings and Design, Michael Haymaker, does here at Rosemont and will make sure he has the opportunity to read your kind words.
    It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you again for leaving us a review.
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2018

Unforgettable Wedding Day!!!

Historic Rosemont Manor was the only venue my husband and I looked at when we were beginning our wedding planning process but we fell in love with the grounds and the history behind it upon seeing it and touring it. The venue really fit in with who we are as a couple and we knew it would be the perfect setting for our wedding day. Michael and the Rosemont staff did an exquisite job pulling off all the details for our wedding day! Michael was a HUGE help on the day of the wedding as he helped tie it all together and brought our vision to life. There were several rooms for all of our wedding guests to stay and a gorgeous honeymoon cottage, which we stayed in the night of our wedding. Rosemont Manor is tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains and it feels like a vacation even though we reside in Virginia. It is naturally beautiful and we are blessed that we were able to have our wedding there. They currently have plans to expand their property and we are so excited to go back and see how it all turns out! We may try to go back for our one year anniversary! We will never forget our experience and how wonderful the staff made us feel there. Thank you to everyone at Historic Rosemont Manor for giving us the most magically beautiful day and one we will never forget!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

My son was married here, it was an amazing weekend. Having the entire venue for the entire weekend was the absolute best!
    Everything was perfect.
    Michael, the wedding planner did an exquisite job of keeping everyone organized and everything on schedule.
    It was a perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Amy! I will make sure to pass your kind words on to Michael. He does such a wonderful job for our couples :-)

Erin · Married on 07/29/2018

An extremely beautiful setting. Michael worked hard to make the day special and flow smoothly. There are always glitches, but he helped to smooth things out. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I were married at Rosemont this past June and our guests are still talking (raving!) about how amazing our wedding day was - all thanks to Michael Haymaker and the entire staff of Rosemont Manor and Celebrations Catering! It was a beautiful rainy day, and our ceremony was supposed to be outside, Michael and staff seamlessly enacted “Plan B” and our ceremony took place on the Grand Portico, which our guests loved! Everyone was provided with an umbrella, and nobody cared that we missed out on enjoying the expansive, beautifully kept grounds. Our reception was held in the Carriage House which is gorgeous on its own, but elevated with the optional chandeliers and roses on every table (I did my own centerpieces, Michael made them better and even made boutonnieres - I had given up!) I cannot say enough great things about Rosemont!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Pam · Married on 06/16/2018

We looked at many potential wedding venues. There are lots of beautiful settings and lots that offer accommodations. But Rosemont was the only one we found that offered BOTH an absolutely beautiful setting AND wonderful accommodations to allow our guests to stay on site with us. The bride and groom particularly loved the idea that ALL of their young friends could spend the night on site.

The Manor House made for a wonderful backdrop for our daughter’s wedding. The Grand Staircase was featured in many photos. We loved being able to have guests go through the foyer of the Manor House, continuing on to the Grand Portico and lawn where the ceremony was held, overlooking lovely green hills.

Michael Haymaker, the Wedding Planner for Rosemont, could not have been more helpful – actually a VITAL part of the wedding planning and execution. There were so many benefits to having him. He already knew all the best and most capable vendors for the site. It helps to have people come in who have been there before and know all about the venue. Plus, he knows where we can get the greatest bang for our buck. Though a wedding planner does cost money, the amount of money saved and the value added through known experts he can recommend absolutely makes it worth it – actually saving us money. And definitely saving us stress. Every question we worried about, as soon as we asked Michael, we were instantly told exactly how that issue is a non-issue. He game up with so many ideas that made our wedding different from anyone else’s. Our guests were absolutely astounded and are still raving about all the new elements and surprises. I would tell anyone, “Use a wedding planner,” and, if possible, go to Rosemont and use Michael! I had read the other reviews, and, as a result, expected a lot – it was SO MUCH BETTER than we dreamed! Thank you, Rosemont! Thank you, Michael!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Holli · Married on 09/09/2017

Having my wedding at The Historic Rosemont Manor has been a dream of mine since I went to a tea there when I was 18 years old. I have to say, my wedding day exceeded those dreams! The beauty of the manor house, carriage house and the grounds are simply breathtaking. We rented all three cottages for the weekend for our guests and it was amazing! Michael, our wedding planner and his team made our weekend the most perfect weekend of our lives! If we fell short on something they were right there to pick up the pieces and make it perfect! My only advice for future Rosemont brides is to take Michael's suggestions to heart. I didn't on a couple of things and lucky for us, he was prepared to jump right in and get the job done! We will always have a special place in our hearts for all the staff at The Historic Rosemont Manor and our wedding will always be remembered as the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you for you review, Holli! We are honored that you dreamed of having your wedding at Historic Roesmont Manor, and thrilled to help you make that dream come true. I will pass on your kind words to Michael and our team. I'm sure they will be happy to know they were able to make your wedding day perfect for you and your husband. Thank you so much for choosing Rosemont for your special day. We would love to have you visit again for a Bed and Breakfast stay in the future ~ William Genda, owner.

Marcia · Married on 08/19/2017

A very positive experience on all levels

Sent on 08/20/2014

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcia! It was our pleasure to host your special day and we hope you'll come back and see us again sometime soon for an overnight stay, tea, or just to say hello!

Warmly,
    William "Biff" Genda

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding weekend at Rosemont Manor and couldn't be happier with how amazing it was! Our coordinator, Michael Haymaker, was essential in carrying out all the details. Not only did Michael have great suggestions on vendors and ideas as we planned the wedding, he truly went above and beyond the role of coordinator to make sure everything was flawless through the whole weekend. From fitting tuxedos the night before, arranging table settings and 150 nameplates in alphabetical order, and conducting the timing of the ceremony perfectly with our music choice, Michael did it all and our wedding would not have been perfect without him! I have received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of the venue, how well everything was coordinated, and how much fun they had! If you are planning your wedding in the Northern VA area, you must visit Rosemont Manor and ask for Michael!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing and thoughtful review, Jessica! We are so happy that your wedding was such a success, and so pleased that Michael was such a big part of that. Michael lives for his brides, and he will be so happy to know that his care and attention is appreciated. We would love to have the two of you come back and see us for a Bed & Breakfast stay, perhaps for a weekend getaway sometime soon. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at Rosemont, and we hope to see you soon!

Pam · Married on 07/03/2017

As an MOB we had a very good experience with Historic Rosemont manor. They responded to our inquiries quickly, had some less expensive options which fit our budget, and were very easy to work with. The place is gorgeous both inside and out. And since they were not busy on the day of the wedding they were very kind to even give us a little extra space to work with as the young ladies got ready. We were able to have an outdoor wedding, but the owner, Biff Genda, has a couple of great back up plans for steady rain or an unexpected thunderstorm. The catering hall called the Carriage house was a great size for the 111 guests we had which I am sure could have accommodated more than that. It was cool when we entered and it stayed cool the entire time. They even have a separate space for hair and make-up which doubled as a room for babysitting during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. We went with Rosemont's preferred caterer called Celebrations Catering at Whitehall Manor. They really were great. So nice to work with and the food was delicious and the service seamless. Everyone at my daughter's wedding had a wonderful time. Don't be afraid to think outside the box. My daughter and her husband had no DJ and no dancing, only quiet music in the background and people played yard games instead. No one had to shout over loud music. It was great.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review, Pam! We are so happy that Anna and Daniel had such a wonderful wedding, and honored to host their wedding. It's always wonderful to hear that weddings flow so smoothly, and our staff (and the staff of Celebrations) work very hard to make sure that everything falls right into place. We hope to see you and your family back sometime -- perhaps for a B&B stay or another event!

Kathleen · Married on 03/25/2017

If only I could give Rosemont more than 5 stars. When we started planning our wedding almost a year before our wedding day, Rosemont was the first place we visited. We fell in love almost immediately. Even though it was a bit out of the way from downtown DC, we couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. The atmosphere of Rosemont is elegant, without being stiff. We had our ceremony outdoors at the end of March and it provided the perfect backdrop. More than half of our guests were coming from out of town, so the onsite accommodations were a must. We were in awe of the manor bedrooms and the history behind them.
    Once we booked and started working more with the Rosemont staff, they were able to make our wedding feel like a dream. Michael is absolutely wonderful to work with it. He is very professional, organized, accommodating and calming. He was always there to answer a question or just remind me to remember to cherish my wedding day. They were incredibly patient with us since we were still adjusting accommodations in the guest houses up to a few weeks before the wedding - not everyone paid attention to the RSVP date on the invitation. They also made sure that we could continue the celebration after the ceremony with an incredible reception space and a lovely breakfast in the manor the next morning.
    Our wedding weekend went smoothly and was one of the best days of our lives mostly in part to the beauty of Rosemont Manor and it's incredible staff.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review, Kathleen! We are so happy to hear that the two of you enjoyed your wedding at Rosemont, and I have passed your words of appreciation on to my staff. We so enjoyed having you and your loved ones at our estate this March -- thank you again for choosing us for your special day! I'm very happy to hear that Michael was, as he always is, such a joy to work with -- his dedication and devotion to our brides is something that really makes him an asset to our estate. We hope that you and Renaud come back and see us for another weekend at Rosemont... perhaps for a getaway over a holiday weekend or anniversary!

Nancy · Married on 07/09/2016

We held our daughter’s wedding at the beautiful Rosemont Manor a couple of weeks ago and we’re still basking in the memories of a wedding that measured up to everything our daughter ever dreamed it would be. Our wedding celebration on the Rosemont property extended from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning and every part of it was fabulous. It was so special to have family members stay with us in the Manor House, as well as the bridal party and groomsmen in the cottages on the property. We had the rehearsal dinner in the Manor, the wedding ceremony on the lawn, the cocktail hour on the portico and reception at the Carriage House and its courtyard. Not only did each spot create a stunning setting, it made the wedding so much less stressful by not having to leave the venue.

We owe the fact that our wedding was perfect to the Rosemont staff. Every person who was on site during the weekend worked so hard to make sure all of our needs and requests were met. The entire staff was hard working, kind and friendly. Most extraordinary was Michael Haymaker, director of weddings. His experience and expertise with planning weddings at Rosemont was invaluable to us. He was attentive and so knowledgeable that the planning stage of our wedding went seamlessly. Most impressive was his ability to remember even the smallest details of our event. It resulted in everything being executed perfectly on the wedding day and every request made by our bride, groom and guests being met. Another bonus was that his calm demeanor and attentiveness kept everyone stress-free!

Celebration Caterers helped us plan a delicious reception menu and delivered topnotch wedding day food that earned rave reviews. We have received overwhelming feedback from our guests saying that everything about the wedding was fabulous. We are so grateful for everyone associated with Rosemont Manor who helped us have the wedding our daughter and son-in-law dreamed of.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Hello, Nancy!
    Thank you so much for your glowing review of Rosemont! We are so happy to hear that your entire family loved your daughter's wedding with us. Weekend weddings at Rosemont really are a wonderful time for family and friends to connect, so it's heartwarming to hear that you had such a wonderful experience staying at the estate. And thank you for your positive words about our Director of Weddings, Michael Haymaker! Michael is such an asset to Rosemont, and he completely devotes himself to making sure that every wedding is he oversees is the best wedding he's ever put on. I will be sure to let him know how appreciated he is! I will also pass on your kind words to Celebrations Catering -- they truly bring elegance and flavor to our weddings. Please come see us again, and thank you again for such a kind review.

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Rosemont Manor was a beautiful and special property to get married on. We had our ceremony outside, dinner inside the Carriage House, and dancing under bistro lights on the patio. Michael Haymaker and staff were very accommodating and amazing. They were always there if I had any questions, and made our experience special and seamless. Having guests be able to stay on the property made it unique and an unforgettable experience. I would recommend the venue to everyone!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Amanda! We are so happy to hear that your wedding was such a success. Thank you again for choosing Rosemont to host your big day, and we hope you will cherish the memories always. It's always fantastic to hear that our staff was so helpful -- Michael truly is a gem. We wish you and your new husband all the best, and hope that you'll come back and see us soon!

Kati · Married on 10/16/2015

Michael was very nice and professional. He worked around our schedule and was very flexible. Made our ceremony exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Ryan · Married on 09/26/2015

When my partner of 15 years and I decided to get married, we discussed what would make a perfect wedding for us. Our list included ideas like: a place for all of our friends to stay, a large property we wouldn't have to share with strangers, a scenic outdoor venue with ample interior spaces for a rockin' band, and enough Virginia charm to make Thomas Jefferson blush. We found all of that and more at Rosemont Manor.

From the very beginning it was clear that if we could dream it up, they would make it happen. We rented the entire property for a full weekend and invited more than 60 of our friends to stay with us. The incredibly attentive, professional, and warm staff made all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable for the weekend, and did a fantastic job when another 70 people arrived on Saturday for the wedding and reception. Everybody left with nothing but glowing praise for the property and staff, and their enthusiasm and enjoyment was evident.

The grounds are stunning, with sweeping panoramic views. The manor house is impeccably old Virginia, with more history than you can remember no matter how many times you take the tour. And the staff was perfection in every way. No matter what we thought up, they handled it with a warm smile and only the happiness of our guests in their minds. They were responsive, gracious, and incredibly attuned to the needs of our guests... and they made the entire experience so stress free and enjoyable for us.

You couldn't possibly do wrong by choosing to have your wedding at Rosemont. Neither of us can imagine how we could better celebrate our 15 years together or how to kick off the beginning of our married lives.

Bravo, Rosemont!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

My staff strives to make all the wedding guests feel at home and special, but it's much more satisfying when someone recognizes that it is the Rosemont staff and the relationships they build with you and your family and friends that makes the weekend that much more enjoyable. Thank you for the great review and appreciating us for making your time here at Rosemont memorable.

Sandi · Married on 09/26/2015

My son and his partner were married at the Historic Rosemont Manor over the weekend of September 26, 2015. Michael Haymaker and staff provided every single thing any of the 150 guests and wedding participants could have imagined.
    The grounds were amazing, the rooms and guest houses beyond anything we ever could have asked for, and the personnel were all the best there is.
    I wish I could remember all the names, but the few I do know are Michael, of course, Catherine, August, oh, and so many more.
    There was nothing that anyone wanted that hadn't been planned for in advance.
    We had fireworks after the grooms dinner, and a light show after the wedding, complete with sparklers. There were mimosas and bloody marys to start off our mornings, and a gorgeous walk along the pathways that were candle-lit to end the evenings.
    They somehow even got the weather to cooperate, since the rain held off until late on Saturday night.
    We came in on Friday afternoon and stayed thru Sunday noon, and every single minute was totally carefree for all the guests.
    It was the best wedding celebration I have ever attended, which was due in a large part to the grounds and the staff at the Manor.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Historic Rosemont Manor's reply:

Hi Sandi! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that you and your guests had such a fantastic wedding celebration with Ryan and Ryan at Rosemont. Southern Hospitality is our top priority, and it's wonderful to hear that our staff made the grooms and their guests feel so welcome and cared for. We hope to see you and your family in the future for a B&B stay, tea, or other event!