With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC

Alexandria, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$650 Typical Price

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC, is a wedding officiant in Alexandria, Virginia. The officiant, Leora, has been officiating wedding ceremonies for more than 27 years. She always makes sure everything is ready, reaching the venue about 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony to check with the bride and groom, catering manager, photographers, musicians and wedding coordinator as well as the person who has the rings and other props, and most importantly checking for a valid marriage license.

Experience
Leora is a licensed officiant in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. She was recently featured in a blog post and a winery weddings magazine. With her years of experience in the industry, she has officiated more than 2,500 weddings at various venues. She is also a proud member of the Association of Wedding Professionals and a Distinguished Toastmaster.

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC, offers officiant services such as guiding couples through the ceremony process, assisting with acquiring marriage license and helping couples write customized vows. The wedding officiant is open to various wedding types including civil unions, vow renewals, interfaith and non-religious ceremonies. If needed, Leora travels for destination weddings.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$650

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$650

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$225

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DC
MD
VA

What languages do you speak?

English

Leah B. Married on 10/30/2021

Every couple needs a Leora in their lives

Leora was heaven sent! She is so professional, caring, extremely supportive, and patient. The venue and our wedding planner recommended her, and we got to work with her for a while before our wedding with premarital counseling sessions and, of course, for the big day. Highly recommend having premarital counseling with Leora! You will be glad to have someone guide your conversations and really listen to you.

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Leah for your kind words. I appreciate the time we spent together. I wish you and your husband the best life has to offer!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 10/24/2021

AMAZING OFFICIANT! made our day extra special!!

Leora is amazing!! She truly made the process so easy and our day amazing! She really listened to our wants and really captured my husband and I's personality. She answered any questions we had and made the time to get to know us as a couple.Our wedding guest had nothing but compliments about the ceremony! you will not regret picking her as your officiant

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your very kind words! You and your husband are so delightful; and your energy still makes me smile. Blessings 馃槝
    Lancelot K. Married on 10/17/2021

Superb Service

Leora was a fantastic wedding officiant. After a short interview, she was able to craft a beautiful script tailored to our personalities and backgrounds. And she was amazing at our wedding. She kept us at ease on our big day, and our guests were very impressed. Our very young ring bearer (nephew) dropped the ring during the ceremony, but Leora was able to keep him calm, with no disruption to the proceeding. Leora was simply outstanding.

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lance for your heartfelt words. It was an honor to stand with you and your bride on your wedding day. It was also wonderful to connect with your mother. Best always!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sheng & Vicki
    20 photos 路 09/19/2016

Perfect Planning Events Perfect Planning Events Wedding Planners

I have been partnering with Leora of With This Ring I Thee Wedd for several years, and it is always a joyful and educational experience for me and my team. When I work with Leora she immediately becomes a member of our team, and we collaborate together with one goal in mind - to create a memorable experience for our clients. Leora is knowledgeable in all cultural ceremonies; her flow with the words during the ceremony has all engaged in the love of the couple; and she is compassionate about the details to make sure that it represents the love being shared and reflective of the character of the couple. Leora is my go to Officiant in the Washington, DC area!

Photo Becky Photo Becky Wedding Photographers

Extremely professional and wonderful woman to have worked with on a few occasions! She really personalizes and makes every ceremony special for the couple. It has been a pleasure working with her and hearing her make the day extra special for clients!

Joyous Events LLC Joyous Events LLC Wedding Planners

If you want a ceremony that is personalize, filled with emotion and memorable - Leora Willis of With This Ring I Thee Wedd is the choice. In the process of wedding planning so many get caught up in the glitz and glamour of the decor and don't give comparable attention to the 'main thing' - the ceremony! Make it memorable, make it yours, make sure Leora Willis is your wedding officiant! Two Thumbs Up!

Alexandria, 22310
Location of (With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding