With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC Reviews

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 7
  • Melanie

Melanie Domres · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Leora is an amazing person who guided us through the process with kindness, clarity and joy. We would recommend her to anyone. She was an integral part of the day and is a wonderful addition to our memories.

Sent on 06/05/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Melanie for your kind words. I enjoyed my time with you and Marianne and your four-legged children. Best always, Leora
  • Megan

Megan Ramirez Pollard · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Leora is a true gift!

Working with Leora was an incredible experience, and I highly recommend hiring her. The ceremony was the most important piece of our entire celebration. She spent the time to help us craft the perfect language that matched our personalities and unique family structure. Her suggestions come from a deep wealth of experience and her ability to speak presently and in the moment is un-matched. I promise your ceremony will feel full of your personalities and not cookie cutter or rehearsed, she is a true artist!

Sent on 07/24/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

It was such an honor to stand with you and Jon and your daughters on your wedding day in the presence of your closest family and friends. You allowed me into your hearts which allowed us to craft a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. You have such great strength...I will always treasure our time together. Best always! 😘

Jane Stansbie · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Day

Leora was extremely professional and helpful to keep our hot day Ceremony moving and keeping it light.

Sent on 08/23/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jane. It was hot, but once the ceremony started, I was focused on your smile and that of your groom’s. Best wishes!

Tiara Hilliard · Married on 07/13/2019

The best out there, bar none!

Leora was absolutely PERFECT!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you! It was great to see “family” at your wedding. Take great care of yourself and each other 😘

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank You, Leora!

We loved working with Leora to help us plan our wedding ceremony. From our first meeting, she was so excited to learn about our love story and help us plan our day. We felt very comfortable sharing with her and telling her what kind of ceremony we were looking for. She worked with us to build the script for our ceremony and provided a variety of unique readings for us to choose from. We felt like our ceremony was very unique to us and our taste, and our guests loved it! We would highly recommend working with Leora.

Sent on 07/21/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Eileen and Thad, it was a pleasure to meet you, learn about your relationship and work together to craft a ceremony script that was meaningful to you. Thanks for sharing your special day with me and my sister! I wish you the best life has to off! Leora

Sarah Kromer · Married on 06/15/2019

Just Overall Amazing!

Leora was amazing from the second we met her! She incorporated our values, personality, and importance of family into our ceremony. Leora worked and re-worked the script numerous times until it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing, upbeat, organized, and caring officiant!

Sent on 07/29/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Sarah and Chad, thank you for your awesome review! It was a delight to meet you and learn what was meaningful to you. Have a blessed life 😘
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Officiant and Personalized Service

Leora was amazing to work with and I cannot express enough how much we truly enjoyed our personalized wedding day ceremony. We wanted our ceremony to represent us and flow very light and easy. We are two pretty laid back people so, we didn't want to be in the spotlight for too long but, wanted it to be special. Leora helped us do just that! We felt special and felt our ceremony was a true reflection of us! Her guidance made our experience so effortless. She checked in with us leading up to our nuptials to ensure we did not need anything or if we had any changes to our ceremony speech etc. She was amazing. I highly recommend her to officiate your wedding. She truly is amazing at what she does and is so patient as she works with to figure out exactly what you want to do.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 8
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 9
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 10

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Tamika for your kind words. I appreciate you and Travis engaging in our conversations. Our connection allowed me to hear you and deliver. I wish you life's very best!

Laurie Randell · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful ceremony

Leora was extremely helpful in all aspects of helping us plan. We did not go into this knowing what our ceremony would look like, and she guided us every step of the way, including with reminders of steps we needed to take before the wedding. The ceremony was wonderful and fit the occasion perfectly, and all of our guests agreed.

Sent on 06/04/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Laurie and Matt for a wonderfully memorable afternoon! I wish you the best life has to offer.

Leora

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2019

Stress Free Ceremony Thanks to Leora!

Leora was the perfect choice for our ceremony in Old Town Alexandria! She is reliable, knowledgeable and made our ceremony planning stress free. When we were in search of an officiant, Leora spent 3 hours with us in a coffee shop getting to know us. From there we knew she was the right pick! She was very responsive throughout the entire process and made is effortless on our end. Thanks Leora!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 11

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your heartfelt review. It was a pleasure to get to know you and the work you do to better the world. Your guests were delightful! Thanks also for introducing me to Viola Bakery & Cafe; and Venmo! I wish you and Patrick the very best life has to offer 😘
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect officiant!

Leora was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She really listened to what we were looking for and delivered exactly what we asked for. The ceremony was so personalized, light hearted, funny at times, and overall perfect. She took the time to get to know us and to let us help work on the ceremony script and made sure everything met our vision of our ceremony. Working with her was an absolute pleasure and I would 100% recommend her services to anyone looking for a sweet, personalized, light hearted wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Eleonora · Married on 12/29/2018

I understand Leora is a busy lady and she takes the time to get to know the couple. I’m grateful for the constant communication we were able to have with her and her knowledge regarding the legalities of the wedding process. I appreciate Leora’s services!

Sent on 07/25/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Eleonora! You were a beautiful bride. I’m grateful to be the one who stood with you on your wedding day. Best wishes!
    One correction, wedding date was July 7, 2018.
  • Connor

Connor Vilenio · Married on 12/08/2018

Leora helped give confidence and professionalism to our special day

We were very pleased to work with Leora. From start to finish, she was extremely professional and gave us the support we needed to make it through our busy day. Working together we developed a wedding script that was unique, creative, and meaningful, but also succinct and well organized. She did a great job of interjecting comedy at the right moments to relieve the inevitable tension and anxiety of such a momentous occasion. She also made a point to get to know us and specifically give words of reassurance to the bride and groom to guide us through the event. The only constructive feedback we can give is to confirm the correct pronunciation the family surnames prior to the event. She is great and we really appreciated having her there at such a special time for the family!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 12
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 13
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 14

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Connor and Amanda, you are a great couple! Your involvement in creating a meaningful ceremony script was awesome, and your honesty is appreciated. Wishing you the best always! Leora

Luisa Chavez · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing Ceremony Thanks to You!

Victor and I could not have been more pleased with Leora's services. She took the time to meet with us not just to meet us but to get to know our story and our personalities. Her vows for us were not only beautiful but they were also true to our journey. Her passion for her profession truly shows in her words, and her delivery. We are forever grateful that you were part of our beautiful day as you made it that much more memorable. From the bottom of our hearts....Thank you!
    Luisa & Victor

Sent on 02/12/2019
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 15

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Many thanks Luisa and Victor for your kind words! You are a great couple, you made it easy for me to get to know you. I wish you the best life has to offer. Leora

Jack Millar · Married on 11/11/2018

Get Hitched without a Hitch!

Leora was a very accommodating and professional officiant. She took the time to meet us and try to understand what our expectations were so she could customize and suggest ideas for our ceremony. Really appreciated that she was present during the entire ceremony to ensure our wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 01/13/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

My pleasure! You and your bride are delightful. I appreciate you sharing your lives with me and inviting me to be a part of your wedding day festivities. Your photographer is awesome so it was fun tagging along during the photo shoot. Wishing you the best, always.

Diana · Married on 10/27/2018

Leora is a wonderful person and officiant.

Leora was fantastic to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant on our wedding day. Leora is extremely organized and a great listener. She did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony- it was personalized and seamlessly flowed together. We would highly HIGHLY recommend Leora.

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Diana for taking the time to post such a thoughtful review. It was a delight to get to know you and your husband.

Best always,
    Leora

Laura Jones · Married on 10/26/2018

Couldn’t have been better.

It was clear from the start that Leora’s #1 goal was to make us happy and boy did she! As a same sex couple, we felt safe and heard. All of our family members commented on Leora and how fantastic she was. Without a doubt, we recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 16

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind words! You are beautiful women and I am honored to be part of your lives! Congratulations 🎈

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous personalized ceremony

Leora gave us the most beautiful ceremony! She really took the time and effort to get to know us and customized her script specifically to us. She suggested readings that really spoke to what she had observed in us as individuals and as a couple. She responded so wonderfully to feedback during the revision process, and had so much patience when we went back and forth on a few things. I really feel like we have a new friend in her. Thank you, Leora!

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

You’re awesome! Thank you, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and time. You and Jon are special and you are so wonderful together. Hugs to Jon and Choji 😘

Claire · Married on 09/30/2018

Leora was absolutely fantastic. My now husband and I had the opportunity to meet up and see if we all “flowed” and as soon as we left her we both smiled at each other knowing it was the best fit. Leora sent us a few drafts that we could pick from or piece together. She made them incredibly personal - keeping in mind our want for a shorter ceremony and our love for family and our cats! She was easy to get a hold of and was early for the ceremony. My husband was a bit nervous and stumbled a time or two but she kept us going and went with the flow. She met us afterwards and seemed truly happy for us. I couldn’t thank her more for a fantastic ceremony.

Sent on 10/08/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks, the pleasure was mine! Claire you were a beautiful bride in your wedding ensemble. I shared with your mother that you said you adored her, and she replied, “now you are going to make me cry.” Best wishes to you and Metin! Leora

K & D · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

Leora was absolutely wonderful. She made us feel very comfortable with the whole process and conducted a beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed my time with you, you made me feel welcomed as did your families. I wish you the best always!

Sofia W · Married on 09/23/2018

Highly recommend Leora!

Leora was able to capture exactly what we wanted our ceremony to be! She wrote a beautiful ceremony using elements that were meaningful to us and delivered it in such a beautiful way during the day of our wedding- not one dry eye in the room! She is a very sweet person and we were honored to have her marry us! Our guests and vendors had nothing but wonderful things to say about Leora! I highly recommend her!

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sofia for your thoughtful words. It was a delight to partner with you and your husband as together we crafted your ceremony script. And thanks for sharing your beautiful Coonhound with all, Roxy is extremely gentle and so well-mannered. The best always! Leora

Jess B. · Married on 09/15/2018

We made a great choice, and you should too.

Leora was a phenomenal officiant from beginning to end. She met with us well in advance on two occasions (over the phone, and in person) to really get to know us, which really shined through on our wedding day. We had a couple of special requests (like infusing song lyrics into the closing remarks) and she was extremely flexible. Several of our guests commented on how awesome she was, and we couldn't agree more.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 17

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

You and Matt are awesome, thanks for your thoughtful words. I enjoyed our time together, learning about you and what you value. Your wedding props were so perfect for you, what a creative friend you have who provided the decor. Also thanks for reuniting me with your beautiful and talented sister-in-law!😘 Best always!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Leora was the first and only officiant that my husband and I met with, she came highly recommended by our wedding planner Delia-Anne and she did not disappoint. She took the time to truly get to know my husband and I, we left the first meeting with Leora knowing that we were confident she was the perfect person to marry us. I would highly recommend any couple to work with Leora, she makes you feel very comfortable and truly made the ceremony amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Sarah and Patrick for your kind words. You are a fun couple and I enjoyed my time with you! Best always!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

Leora was amazing! We met her a couple of weeks before the ceremony and she took her time to really get to know us and understand our relationship. She has a very comforting and relaxing nature that makes you want to tell her everything. She sent us drafts of her ceremony speech so that we could make edits and the final product went beyond that. She used our edits to get a feel of what we liked and made the ceremony beautiful, natural, and completely us.

Sent on 09/02/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for your kind words! I hope your first week married was a great one. You are a beautiful bride and your groom is quite handsome. Be well!

Shannon R. · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Let’s start by saying that from the moment we contacted Leora, we felt we made the perfect choice. At the time, my fiance and I were living over 4,000 miles apart (Hawaii and Maryland). Leora was willing to meet at local coffee shop and facetime my fiance for our first consult.
    She is sooo friendly and sweet, we literally felt like family.

She offered recommendations and was very helpful throughout the entire process. She is thoughtful, thorough and fun. You can really see that she loves what she does. Our ceremony was perfect and we could not have imagined it without her. Thank you soooo much Leora!!

~Shannon & Taryn

Sent on 12/15/2018
    With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC 18

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

You are sweethearts, I loved being with you via FaceTime and in person. You’re intelligent, thoughtful, witty and beautiful... I hope our paths cross again 😘
  • The Nuptials

Loreal · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even know where to begin, Leora is the crème de la crème of all officiants in the DC area (probably of the world!). We booked Leora way over a year out as we clicked with her instantly at a bridal show at 2941 Restaurant and she would touch base as the months ticked by. It was important to my husband and I that we had someone who not only looked like us, but was also warm and had a 'auntie' like feel - boy did she deliver! We ended up doing pre martial counseling with Leora for a few months before the wedding - and she was even kind enough to schedule an 'emergency meeting' after we had officially wrapped up when family became wedding crazy. As we approached the wedding day she would check in and the three of us crafted the most beautiful ceremony script together as a team, which was important to us, no With This Ring I Thee Wedd ceremony is the same. Leora kept us sane when family and other wedding related pressures were almost too much to handle, she still checks in to this day and we love having her apart of our lives!

Look no further, you've found the right one.

Sent on 08/17/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

I am speechless, I am moved by your heartfelt words! Many thanks.