LoLa Beauty

911 West Anderson Lane #119, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Austin, Texas. Established in 2013 by expert stylists Lorena and Lauren, this acclaimed beauty service has served hundreds of happy couples. Lorena and Lauren are passionate about bringing their clients’ beauty goals to life, leading a team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists. With your wishes in mind, this duo and their staff will strive to give you a flawless look that inspires confidence.

Offering a variety of services, LoLa Beauty is dedicated to ensuring that you walk down the aisle flaunting an aesthetic to be proud of. Whatever your preferred style or theme, these professionals will go above and beyond to realize your vision. Available makeup services consist of airbrushing, contouring, fake eyelash application, and tattoo coverage. Textured hairstyling, updos, and trials are a few of the hair services on offer.

barr mansion edit 0105 1

159 Reviews for LoLa Beauty

• LILLI

Lilli · Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent Beauty Team

Kaitlin & Diana at LoLa Beauty we’re my artists and they crushed it! My ladies and I had such a wonderful experience working with them! I decided to wear my hair down and it stayed perfect ALL. NIGHT. LONG!!! Never fell flat or got frizzy. Stayed perfectly curled. My makeup was exactly what I asked for. Natural yet slightly enhanced; I wanted to make sure I looked like myself. I used airbrush and it was perfect. Seriously loved these two ladies and the energy they brought while getting ready.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel R. · Married on 10/04/2020

Fantastic!

Lola was recommended to us by our wedding venue, and definitely lived up to the reputation. My stylist who was assigned to do my wedding hair and makeup came to my house for my trial since their salon was under renovation. When we had to postpone our 3/21/21 wedding due to COVID, they were super flexible and easy to work with. When it came time for our rescheduled 10/4/20 wedding, my hair and makeup artist had not returned to work, so they invited me for another trial with the new artists, which I felt was above and beyond. On the wedding day, they were professional and efficient and everyone looked gorgeous. On my wedding day, I felt like I had never looked more beautiful, and have Lola Beauty to thank!

Sent on 11/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LoLa Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

5 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Uptown Events Wedding Planners

LoLa Beauty makes our brides feel SO special and beautiful! we are so thankful for their timely responses, professional attention to detail and smiling faces. They are our go to hair & make up vendor and we cannot wait for more events with them in 2017!

• The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

I have been in the business for over 11 years and I have yet to find a hair and makeup company that has the talent level that LoLa does. Lauren and Lorena are amazing at what they do and they employ a team of some of the most talented artists in the area. I have had them personally beautify me multiple times and have never been disappointed. We work with them almost weekly, and I know when they are working with our clients that they are in the best hands possible!

• Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

Olive & Belle has worked with Lola Beauty on several weddings. They are such fun and lovely ladies that will make any bridal party feel like the star of the show on the big day. They are true professionals who care about their clients and making their hair and makeup visions come to life. Highly recommend!

• 911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, 78757 See on map
    512-515-1890 (Phone number)
    5125373820 (Other Phone Number)
    5125373820 (Fax Number)
    Location of (LoLa Beauty)
  • 911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, TX, 78757 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (LoLa Beauty)