LoLa Beauty

911 West Anderson Lane #119, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2013 by Lorena (Lo) and Lauren (La), the team has had the pleasure of working with over 1,500 brides. LoLa Beauty is an award-winning company, offering the perfect services to make you look and feel beautiful for your upcoming wedding.

LoLa Beauty offers a variety of hair, makeup, and other beauty services. Your experience will begin with a consultation, allowing you to determine the best style for you. There are multiple licensed stylists available to help you create your perfect wedding look. Some of the specific hair and makeup services that LoLa Beauty offers are:

• Airbrush makeup
wedding kiss 51 651171

151 Reviews for LoLa Beauty

• Kelsey

Kelsey Vasquez · Married on 02/22/2020

Flawless the day of & constructive throughout the entire process

My sweet Pennie! Working with Lola was so easy and I was so grateful to work with Pennie. She listened to everything I said and never complained when I wanted to tweak certain things. We ended up doing two trials. Pennie asked me constructive questions to help understand exactly what I did and did not like in a certain look. We talked about skin prep from facials to botox. She gave her perspective without shoving her perspective onto me. She was a welcome presence the day of and I can’t thank her enough. The entire bridal party looked fantastic with flawless hair and makeup that lasted all day! On top of that they arrived at the crack of dawn and cleaned up after themselves beautifully. Thank y'all!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Mandy Donaldson · Married on 01/10/2020

Tanya and Sophia are AMAZING!

Tanya was my hair and makeup person during my trial and wedding day. She was so flexible with me while I debated hair and makeup styles for like two months giving me honest and realistic answers while encouraging me to follow my gut. :) She really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I just couldn't believe how confident I felt. Tanya and Sophia both did amazing jobs for my mother, my mother-in-law, grandmother, and bridesmaids; we felt like QUEENS! Thank you so much Tanya and Sophia!! I will recommend anyone looking for beautiful, natural, makeup and hair that lasts forever!

Sent on 11/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LoLa Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

LoLa Beauty makes our brides feel SO special and beautiful! we are so thankful for their timely responses, professional attention to detail and smiling faces. They are our go to hair & make up vendor and we cannot wait for more events with them in 2017!

• The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

I have been in the business for over 11 years and I have yet to find a hair and makeup company that has the talent level that LoLa does. Lauren and Lorena are amazing at what they do and they employ a team of some of the most talented artists in the area. I have had them personally beautify me multiple times and have never been disappointed. We work with them almost weekly, and I know when they are working with our clients that they are in the best hands possible!

• Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

Olive & Belle has worked with Lola Beauty on several weddings. They are such fun and lovely ladies that will make any bridal party feel like the star of the show on the big day. They are true professionals who care about their clients and making their hair and makeup visions come to life. Highly recommend!

• 911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, 78757 See on map
    512-515-1890 (Phone number)
    5125373820 (Other Phone Number)
    5125373820 (Fax Number)
    Location of (LoLa Beauty)
  • 911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, TX, 78757 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (LoLa Beauty)