LoLa Beauty

Austin, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

LoLa Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Austin, Texas. Established in 2013 by expert stylists Lorena and Lauren, this acclaimed beauty service has served hundreds of happy couples. Lorena and Lauren are passionate about bringing their clients’ beauty goals to life, leading a team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists. With your wishes in mind, this duo and their staff will strive to give you a flawless look that inspires confidence.

Offering a variety of services, LoLa Beauty is dedicated to ensuring that you walk down the aisle flaunting an aesthetic to be proud of. Whatever your preferred style or theme, these professionals will go above and beyond to realize your vision. Available makeup services consist of airbrushing, contouring, fake eyelash application, and tattoo coverage. Textured hairstyling, updos, and trials are a few of the hair services on offer.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Lauren S. Married on 03/05/2022

Best hair and makeup team

I struggled with pulling the trigger on a hair and makeup vendor as I was planning out of state and wasn't going to be able to do a trial before choosing someone - I have super curly hair and have had some bad experiences. My planner showed me some curly hair examples from Lauren at LoLa and we went for it - I'm so happy we did because she absolutely crushed it. I've truly never felt better, and not only did she work easily with my curls but she also ensured my updo held on our super windy wedding day. Lauren and Becky were so efficient and fantastic, my mom and bridal party all looked gorgeous - Lauren even helped my sweet junior bridesmaid who isn't totally in love with her curly hair yet feel confident wearing her hair natural. Their team also worked with me on my tight schedule to fit in my trial, and were truly a joy to work with!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 02/04/2022

Book Them Now!!

OMG!!! I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I am terrible at hair and makeup normally. I can do the same few things each day (when I decide to actually do something with myself.) Lola Beauty was so great to work with! Ariel and Joseph brought their A game. They are the perfect duo!! All of my bridesmaids, the moms, and grandmas looked amazing. I didn’t want to take my makeup off that night or my hair down when we got back to the hotel! Thank you both for making me feel the prettiest I ever have. I wouldn’t change a single thing y’all did. It was absolute perfection!
    Erin R. Married on 12/31/2021

Super Talented!

I cannot recommend LoLa Beauty enough! Miranda and Joseph helped my bridal party and I get ready for my New Year’s Eve wedding and made everyone feel absolutely gorgeous! They completely understood the vision we were going for and exceeded our expectations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

28 photos · 10/01/2017
  • Eddie & Aryn
    31 photos · 05/09/2016

Uptown Events Uptown Events Wedding Planners

LoLa Beauty makes our brides feel SO special and beautiful! we are so thankful for their timely responses, professional attention to detail and smiling faces. They are our go to hair & make up vendor and we cannot wait for more events with them in 2017!

The Terrace Club The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

I have been in the business for over 11 years and I have yet to find a hair and makeup company that has the talent level that LoLa does. Lauren and Lorena are amazing at what they do and they employ a team of some of the most talented artists in the area. I have had them personally beautify me multiple times and have never been disappointed. We work with them almost weekly, and I know when they are working with our clients that they are in the best hands possible!

Olive & Belle Events Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

Olive & Belle has worked with Lola Beauty on several weddings. They are such fun and lovely ladies that will make any bridal party feel like the star of the show on the big day. They are true professionals who care about their clients and making their hair and makeup visions come to life. Highly recommend!

911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, 78757
512-537-3820
Location of (LoLa Beauty)
911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, TX, 78757

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding