LoLa Beauty

911 West Anderson Lane #119, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2013 by Lorena (Lo) and Lauren (La), the team has had the pleasure of working with over 1,500 brides. LoLa Beauty is an award-winning company, offering the perfect services to make you look and feel beautiful for your upcoming wedding.

LoLa Beauty offers a variety of hair, makeup, and other beauty services. Your experience will begin with a consultation, allowing you to determine the best style for you. There are multiple licensed stylists available to help you create your perfect wedding look. Some of the specific hair and makeup services that LoLa Beauty offers are:

• Airbrush makeup

LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7

Rachel Crowther · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

I can't say enough good things about LoLa Beauty. They are so friendly and easy to work with. The makeup artists are so talented. I loved my hair and makeup along with all my bridesmaids hair and makeup. We all had so much fun getting ready with them!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely beautiful

wowowowow thats all I can say about LolaBeauty and her team. Specifically, TanyaBeauty. I used LoLaBeauty for my bridal hair and make up as well as all my bridesmaids. Every single one of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and make up. Sometimes you can get a few girls who aren't happy (at previous weddings I've been in that did not use LoLaBeauty) but no one felt that way this time. I had my trial run the day before with the intention of changing it for the actual wedding day but Tanya did such an amazing job I didn't change a thing. I could not be more happy with LoLa Beauty!

Sent on 04/02/2019

LoLa Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Uptown Events & Travel
    Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

LoLa Beauty makes our brides feel SO special and beautiful! we are so thankful for their timely responses, professional attention to detail and smiling faces. They are our go to hair & make up vendor and we cannot wait for more events with them in 2017!

• The Terrace Club
    The Terrace Club Barn & Farm Weddings

I have been in the business for over 11 years and I have yet to find a hair and makeup company that has the talent level that LoLa does. Lauren and Lorena are amazing at what they do and they employ a team of some of the most talented artists in the area. I have had them personally beautify me multiple times and have never been disappointed. We work with them almost weekly, and I know when they are working with our clients that they are in the best hands possible!

• Olive & Belle Events
    Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

Olive & Belle has worked with Lola Beauty on several weddings. They are such fun and lovely ladies that will make any bridal party feel like the star of the show on the big day. They are true professionals who care about their clients and making their hair and makeup visions come to life. Highly recommend!

• 911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, 78757 See on map
    512-515-1890 (Phone number)
    5125373820 (Other Phone Number)
    5125373820 (Fax Number)