911 West Anderson Lane #119, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2013 by Lorena (Lo) and Lauren (La), the team has had the pleasure of working with over 1,500 brides. LoLa Beauty is an award-winning company, offering the perfect services to make you look and feel beautiful for your upcoming wedding.

LoLa Beauty offers a variety of hair, makeup, and other beauty services. Your experience will begin with a consultation, allowing you to determine the best style for you. There are multiple licensed stylists available to help you create your perfect wedding look. Some of the specific hair and makeup services that LoLa Beauty offers are:

• Airbrush makeup

LoLa Beauty 4
LoLa Beauty 5
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/25/2019

Picky brides... read this review!

I was a bit hesitant to hire anyone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I tend to be extremely picky and skeptical of what anyone can accomplish.

So, for you picky brides out there look no further. Lola Beauty delivered. Paige (my stylist for the day) was incredible. I cried when she finished my hair and makeup because I was so overwhelmed with happiness. I've never felt more beautiful.

Paige was also the sweetest! She was so accommodating to any changes the rest of my bridal party or I had. When all was said and done, we felt our best and were ecstatic about how we looked. Her patience and professionalism were on point.

The entire process from booking to trial was seamless with Lola Beauty. Don't overlook this very important beauty decision on your wedding day. Book Lola!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Elise LaPaglia · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup DREAMS

I fell in love with LoLa Beauty from the very first time I saw their spread in Brides of Austin magazine, and then even more so when I visited their website. They have a way of creating such a natural, ethereal look for their brides. Tanya was my main stylist and she was the most wonderful presence to have in our chaotic bridal suite the morning of the wedding. She is calm and focused and made me feel as if nothing else mattered but getting my look perfect. I also literally cried tears of joy when I saw my hair style. It was exactly what I had envisioned! And my makeup, just WOW! It was the perfect balance of soft and glam. I felt so beautiful. The other two stylists were also so lovely and they did kick-butt work. Every single one of my bridal party gals raved about their looks. I would hire them a hundred times over if I had the chance!!

LoLa Beauty 6
    Sent on 10/29/2019

LoLa Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Uptown Events & Travel
    Uptown Events & Travel Wedding Planners

LoLa Beauty makes our brides feel SO special and beautiful! we are so thankful for their timely responses, professional attention to detail and smiling faces. They are our go to hair & make up vendor and we cannot wait for more events with them in 2017!

• The Terrace Club
    The Terrace Club Barn & Farm Weddings

I have been in the business for over 11 years and I have yet to find a hair and makeup company that has the talent level that LoLa does. Lauren and Lorena are amazing at what they do and they employ a team of some of the most talented artists in the area. I have had them personally beautify me multiple times and have never been disappointed. We work with them almost weekly, and I know when they are working with our clients that they are in the best hands possible!

• Olive & Belle Events
    Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

Olive & Belle has worked with Lola Beauty on several weddings. They are such fun and lovely ladies that will make any bridal party feel like the star of the show on the big day. They are true professionals who care about their clients and making their hair and makeup visions come to life. Highly recommend!

• 911 West Anderson Lane #119 Austin, 78757 See on map
    512-515-1890 (Phone number)
    5125373820 (Other Phone Number)
    5125373820 (Fax Number)