LoLa Beauty Reviews

LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7

Rachel Crowther · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

I can't say enough good things about LoLa Beauty. They are so friendly and easy to work with. The makeup artists are so talented. I loved my hair and makeup along with all my bridesmaids hair and makeup. We all had so much fun getting ready with them!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely beautiful

wowowowow thats all I can say about LolaBeauty and her team. Specifically, TanyaBeauty. I used LoLaBeauty for my bridal hair and make up as well as all my bridesmaids. Every single one of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and make up. Sometimes you can get a few girls who aren't happy (at previous weddings I've been in that did not use LoLaBeauty) but no one felt that way this time. I had my trial run the day before with the intention of changing it for the actual wedding day but Tanya did such an amazing job I didn't change a thing. I could not be more happy with LoLa Beauty!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/02/2019

Love LoLa Beauty!

From the very beginning LoLa Beauty was easy & awesome to work with! With 12 people needing hair and makeup done the day of the wedding, I was a little worried about how it would all get done but the team at Lola Beauty completely blew us away. All the girls looked stunning & the team was professional, fast, so friendly & stayed on time! My friends kept saying how beautiful they felt. Tanya took care of me and made a few adjustments from my trial/bridal portrait look that I requested without any hesitation! Both looks were perfection! I could not recommend Lola Beauty more. Thank you Tanya, Lydia, Melissa & Becky!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    LoLa Beauty 8
    LoLa Beauty 9
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Lola Beauty

We got married February 9th at the Addison Grove. We had Joseph and Diana for hair and Ariel and Diana for makeup. Joseph did my makeup and Ariel did my hair for both my trial and on my wedding day. All three of them were great to work with! I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out as well as for my bridesmaids and the moms!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    LoLa Beauty 10

carla · Married on 12/08/2018

Lauren and her team were absolutely great to work with and hang out with the day of the wedding. Each of girls were so talented with hair/makeup and everyone looked beautiful for the wedding! They are great at planning the amount of time they need for all services to make sure no one feels rushed or stressed the day of. Highly recommended LoLa!

Sent on 12/20/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Carla! We absolutely loved working with you. You looked stunning! xo

Marina · Married on 10/27/2018

Great job!

Had a great experience with LoLa beauty. They were extremely professional, arrived on time, beautified all the bridesmaids in a timely, organized fashion. Diana and Ariel were so talented, friendly, flexible, and willing to accommodate our multiple requests. The makeup / hair both came out gorgeous for both myself and all my bridesmaids. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Chinisci · Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic artists who will make you feel like a celebrity!

I'm so happy that I went with LoLa Beauty for the big day. Everything from the very beginning to the last touch up was amazing. I personally worked with Tanya, whom I absolutely adore! I knew instantly at my hair/makeup trial that she was such a professional and was also going to be a blast to work with and just an amazing person to be around on my wedding day. She listened to all of my concerns/requests and executed exactly what I had envisioned! On the day of, she was able to replicate the great work she did at the trial and made it even better. I felt like a glamorous old Hollywood movie star. The other gal who helped out day-of (I'm sorry I can't remember her name!) was fantastic too. Everyone who got their hair/makeup done was super happy with it, which I've been in weddings where that isn't always the case. Lovely work, lovely people. Thank you, Tanya!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Cortnee

Cortnee Schraer · Married on 10/20/2018

Insanely talented

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about this vendor. We hired them for the day of the wedding for me, my entire bridal party, and both my mother and mother in law. I had a trial run with Luna and instantly felt comfortable with her and loved how well she listened to what I was wanting and executed it FLAWLESSLY. The day of the wedding she already knew exactly what I wanted! I felt beautiful and everyone could not get over how much they loved their own hair and makeup. Many of the ladies told me it was, hands down, the best experience they had with getting their hair and makeup done for a wedding. They are worth the money; Invest in their talent!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2018

Lo and her team did my bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding in September. They did an amazing job! Not only did everyone's hair and makeup look amazing, but it felt like they were just hanging out with us all morning! Lo really listened to what I was looking for and she did such an amazing job! My hair and makeup stayed all day and night even through a lot of dancing. I highly recommend LoLa DNVR!

Sent on 09/22/2018

meghann · Married on 06/16/2018

Lola Beauty saved the wedding day! We had to change the hair/makeup and were quite worried about making another choice. Lola's staff were just wonderful! They fit us in with little time to spare before the wedding and gave us ample time for everyone's needs on the big day. My daughter's hair and makeup was stunning! The staff members listened carefully and asked questions along the way to ensure everyone left happy. I would highly recommend Lola Beauty!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

Great experience. I had to find someone last minute because my first trial did not work out. They took there time, asked questions, and truly made an effort to get it right.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    LoLa Beauty 11

Alex · Married on 05/04/2018

To start, I am not a bride that normally wears a lot of make up from day to day. Because of this, finding a hair and beauty team was definitely a little challenging because I didn’t know exactly what I wanted or how to explain my beauty vision. Let’s just say, Lola Beauty totally exceeded my expectations. Pennie was sooo easy to work with and I really felt like she totally understood what I wanted without me having to explain much. She easily worked with all my requests and made me feel absolutely stunning on my big day (and without feeling like I added 10 lbs of make up). She was super fun, easy to get along with and super flexible with everything we had going on. Even though they are a little high on the price side, I thought it was 110% worth it and wouldn’t have trust anyone else more with my wedding hair and make up!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

The ladies made me and my team look like a million bucks!!! So sweet and their services were well worth the money. Everyone looked like models.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 04/15/2018

They already have a million glowing reviews, but adding to the universal consensus that LoLa is the THE vendor to go with! All of the artists are immensely talented and sweet. Sometimes, makeup artists have a hard time on Asian gals but LoLa made my squad look flawless. They also made my mom look so gorgeous I almost cried!!

Lauren took my feedback from the trial to heart and made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life! She also helped me with my hair piece placement! From glam to minimal, they can do it all. My makeup lasted ALL night!

They are the consummate pros and worth every single penny for a day as important as your wedding! I’m so happy I chose LoLa, and you will be too!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jaylyn · Married on 03/10/2018

LoLa Beauty was everything I dreamed of. Tanya did my hair and makeup for my trial and my wedding day. She is so extremely talented and I was over the moon excited about her work. She was so sweet and professional. She made me feel comfortable and BEAUTIFUL! I showed her pictures of both the hair and makeup look I was going for, and she executed them perfectly. She gave me recommendations and tips. I gave her some artistic freedom since she is the expert, and I was just so happy with the result. My wedding day is the prettiest I have ever felt, which is what I know brides want. People kept telling me- "You look flawless!" Tanya also did makeup for all of my bridesmaids, and she had a partner, Paige, who did all of their hair. My bridesmaids were equally as happy with their results. I will say LoLa Beauty is on the more expensive side. I almost did not pick them because of the price, but I am so so happy that I did. Now that my wedding is over, and I'm reflecting on all of it, I feel that the money spent on this vendor was 100% worth every penny. You get what you pay for, and I could not have expected more from a hair/makeup vendor. If you choose them, it's an investment, but you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    LoLa Beauty 12
    LoLa Beauty 13
    LoLa Beauty 14
    LoLa Beauty 15
    LoLa Beauty 16
    LoLa Beauty 17

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

So happy I chose LoLa Beauty for my 12/16/17 wedding! At our first consultation, Lauren listened to my requests and ensured that I loved my look for my special day. She also gave me ideas to tell my hair stylists to make sure my wedding hair look was everything I wanted.
    When planning a wedding, you probably don't think about the fact that your hair and make-up vendor is going to be with you ALL day leading up to your wedding. Another reason I'm so happy I chose LoLa! Lauren and her staff were so fun! They jammed out with my bridal party as we got ready, and treated every one like one of their best friends. They even accommodated my mom (who was a ball of nerves) and a sick bridesmaid. They took everything in stride! It definitely made our bridal suite a positive, up-beat place! Lauren took extra time to make sure I looked my best on my day. She exceeded my expectations! I looked in the mirror and could not believe how beautiful she made me look - even better than my trial run (which I didn't think was possible!) Overall, LoLa was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding process!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Esprit · Married on 11/05/2017

Lauren did my trial and day-of hair and makeup and I could not recommend Lola Beauty more highly! Their team made myself and all of my bridesmaids look 100 on my wedding day and I am definitely a perfectionist so that's saying a lot. Would choose them again and again!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    LoLa Beauty 18
    LoLa Beauty 19
    LoLa Beauty 20
    LoLa Beauty 21
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2017

I had a bad experience with another beauty vendor and I always wanted to book lola but didnt want to pay the price. I found out the hard way that you DON'T want to go the cheaper route when it comes to your hair and makeup. Lola does exceptional work. Pennie did my mom and I's hair and makeup and we wanted to adopt her and take her home with us after the trial. She is THE SWEETEST and does amazing work. We loved everything and every bridesmaid was happy. I let all the girls choose their own hair style and makeup look and they all looked perfect! If your looking for a fun group of artists who do great work...hire Lola. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Madeline · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Lola Beauty was a fantastic experience as a bride. What drew me to work with them was the user friendliness and style of their website, which was matched by the ease of working with them in person. Lola made sure their artist, Tanya knew the exact image I was going for and she worked with me to ensure I achieved that look. I wasn't afraid to ask for a different curl style in the front or darkening of the smoky eye, which is really important for a bride to be able to do. Lola wanted to give me the exact look and feel I wanted as a bride and that same feel to pass to my bridal party and mother. Tanya instructed me on the right hair extensions I wanted to complete my look, which was amazing!
    5 out 5 star rating for this team.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Becky · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Lola. I have never felt more beautiful in my life!! My makeup and hair were just gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    LoLa Beauty 22

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you to the LoLa girls who helped get me and my wedding party ready for my wedding in Dripping Springs, TX.

My stylist, Lauren, made herself available at the last minute for a hair and makeup trial, and then she did a fabulous job with my hair and all my wedding party's makeup. The second stylist (I believe it was Ashley) did a fabulous job with the rest of my wedding party's hair. We all felt gorgeous, and I can safely say I have never felt more beautiful.

Y'all were a great mix of fun and professional, I'll be recommending you to all who ask me in the Austin area and beyond.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Cami · Married on 07/29/2017

We used LoLa for the hair and makeup for me and most of my bridesmaids - everyone LOVED their services. Lauren and Tonya arrived on time and ready to go - they were very efficient but also so receptive to different styles that my friends wanted. They also were able to add in a few girls who decided day-of that they wanted make-up or eyelashes done, which was so great! They were very professional and GREAT at what they did - everyone in the bridal party looked amazing, even in 102 degree heat. Thank you, LoLa!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Carissa · Married on 07/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Lola! They are truly so AMAZING!!!! I am known to be very picky when it comes to my hair and makeup but I knew I had nothing to worry about when I hired Lola! I got to work with Lauren and she is so so great! I decided to just trust her and I'm so glad that I did because she made my feel so beautiful! Lorena and Lauren both worked on my bridesmaids, sister in laws, and moms hair and makeup and all of them were so in love with everything! They are both so sweet, fun loving, and kind! They made sure that everyone was happy with their services (which they are loved it) before they finished! I highly recommend booking Lola Beauty because you won't be disappointed, I can't say enough good things about them! I'm so thankful for them!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2017

I was SO satisfied with LoLa! They provided a great value for their product, including a trial beforehand, which was incredibly important to me. My hair and makeup came out so well on the big day and went perfectly with my dress, our theme, and the look of the venue. Even though we had our ceremony in the Texas heat, my hair and makeup stayed through it all! The airbrush makeup looked amazing and flawless, perfectly covering pre-wedding day blemishes I had developed as a result of stress and enhancing my features. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too! Everyone opted to get their hair and makeup done, even people who hadn't signed up for it until seeing everyone else get theirs done. Lauren and her team were super flexible and made sure everyone was comfortable and satisfied. They also accepted payment via Venmo, which made it super easy to pay for those last minute add-ons. All in all, my experience with LoLa was great and I recommend them 100 percent!

Sent on 08/19/2017