LoLa Beauty Reviews

LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Natural make up with exceptional service

My sister had used Lola for her wedding and I knew when I got engaged that I NEEDED them for mine! They make every girl look beautiful by just enhancing her features. I felt so valued during my trial and asked questions I hadn’t even thought of! I can’t get over how stunning my bridal party looked!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    LoLa Beauty 8
    LoLa Beauty 9
    LoLa Beauty 10
  • Nichole

Nichole Montalbano · Married on 09/08/2019

Book this beauty team!

Lola Beauty did a wonderful job with hair and makeup! They were quick to respond, kind, professional, and great at their jobs. Tanya was my assigned hair and makeup artist and she was incredible! She did exactly what I wanted on my trial day and was able to replicate it perfectly on the big day! She and her assistant also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, and my mom's hair and makeup! 100% would recommend booking Lola Beauty!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Ward · Married on 09/01/2019

Best of the best

Honestly, I am just blown away still with how amazing Lola Beauty was. I wanted a company that would make all my girls & me feel like a million bucks and they did just that. My wedding party was on the higher side, being 11 BMs, and they came in and just wowed everyone. My girls and I have been in numerous weddings and everyone single one of them said this was the best hair and makeup they have ever had. They TRULY are the best in the area and I couldn't be more happy. I had Joseph, Allison, Ashley and Sophia come on my wedding day and we all had so much fun. Joseph and Allison were so patient with me, as I couldn't make up my mind to what I even wanted for my wedding hair and MU. They talked me through all the options and literally gave me exactly what I was looking for without me even knowing. They also made me feel so comfortable getting ready. They truly took the time to make sure I, as well as all my BMs, were taken care of. They're so professional, fun, and just all around the best choice. Thank you Lola Beauty for giving me the most amazing stylist for my wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Traci

Ashtyn Thorne · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Hair & Makeup Team!

LoLa Beauty did a perfect job of making the bride and each bridesmaid feel special! They were professional and listened to each persons vision of what they wanted. They made everyone look beautiful on such a special day. Highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    LoLa Beauty 11
    LoLa Beauty 12
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely LOVE the LoLa Beauty ATX Team!!

WOW! I am SO glad that I had the LoLa Beauty ATX team to help me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I have always been a bit skeptical about having my makeup done for weddings because I am pretty particular about my makeup and I don’t want to look like a completely different person because of how my makeup is done. I fell in love with the LoLa Beauty team at my brother’s wedding when they did our makeup for his wife and her bridesmaids (which I was one of). I knew I would be hiring them for my wedding when the day came. Tanya absolutely knocked it out of the park! I have never felt more beautiful in my life and it was all thanks to her! Luna and Joseph did my bridesmaids hair and makeup and every single girl was so happy with how it turned out! Joseph was actually who did my makeup for my brother’s wedding, so I knew my girls were in great hands! Tanya, Luna, and Joseph are seriously the DREAM TEAM! Not only did they make each of us feel so beautiful and confident, they were also so much fun to have around while we were all getting ready the morning of my wedding. They have such great energy and personality – exactly what you want the morning of your wedding. I am forever thankful for the LoLa Beauty team and the huge role they played in my wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    LoLa Beauty 13
    LoLa Beauty 14
    LoLa Beauty 15
    LoLa Beauty 16
    LoLa Beauty 17

Janis · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect wedding day makeup

I loved working with Lola Beauty. They were on time and made everything easy and I had no worries knowing they would help get me and my wedding party looking out beat! Luna was amazing and I loved everything she did!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    LoLa Beauty 18
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Lol Beauty

Lola was very flexible with my busy schedule. They were able to work around my schedule to fit me into a hair and make up trial. They traveled all the way to Fredericksburg to get 11 girls ready, and did so in record timing! We really enjoyed them.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    LoLa Beauty 19
    LoLa Beauty 20
    LoLa Beauty 21
  • Nicole

Nicole Rushton · Married on 05/11/2019

Ask for Luna!

Luna with Lola was absolutely amazing. I was lucky enough to work with her for both the engagement pictures as well as the wedding day. She was so knowledgeable and talented - I showed her pictures of what I was hoping to achieve and she BLEW me away!!! If you are looking for a HAIR and MAKE UP GENIUS - you will not find better!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Rachel Crowther · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

I can't say enough good things about LoLa Beauty. They are so friendly and easy to work with. The makeup artists are so talented. I loved my hair and makeup along with all my bridesmaids hair and makeup. We all had so much fun getting ready with them!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely beautiful

wowowowow thats all I can say about LolaBeauty and her team. Specifically, TanyaBeauty. I used LoLaBeauty for my bridal hair and make up as well as all my bridesmaids. Every single one of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and make up. Sometimes you can get a few girls who aren't happy (at previous weddings I've been in that did not use LoLaBeauty) but no one felt that way this time. I had my trial run the day before with the intention of changing it for the actual wedding day but Tanya did such an amazing job I didn't change a thing. I could not be more happy with LoLa Beauty!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/02/2019

Love LoLa Beauty!

From the very beginning LoLa Beauty was easy & awesome to work with! With 12 people needing hair and makeup done the day of the wedding, I was a little worried about how it would all get done but the team at Lola Beauty completely blew us away. All the girls looked stunning & the team was professional, fast, so friendly & stayed on time! My friends kept saying how beautiful they felt. Tanya took care of me and made a few adjustments from my trial/bridal portrait look that I requested without any hesitation! Both looks were perfection! I could not recommend Lola Beauty more. Thank you Tanya, Lydia, Melissa & Becky!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    LoLa Beauty 22
    LoLa Beauty 23
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2019

Lola Beauty

We got married February 9th at the Addison Grove. We had Joseph and Diana for hair and Ariel and Diana for makeup. Joseph did my makeup and Ariel did my hair for both my trial and on my wedding day. All three of them were great to work with! I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out as well as for my bridesmaids and the moms!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    LoLa Beauty 24

carla · Married on 12/08/2018

Lauren and her team were absolutely great to work with and hang out with the day of the wedding. Each of girls were so talented with hair/makeup and everyone looked beautiful for the wedding! They are great at planning the amount of time they need for all services to make sure no one feels rushed or stressed the day of. Highly recommended LoLa!

Sent on 12/20/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Carla! We absolutely loved working with you. You looked stunning! xo

Marina · Married on 10/27/2018

Great job!

Had a great experience with LoLa beauty. They were extremely professional, arrived on time, beautified all the bridesmaids in a timely, organized fashion. Diana and Ariel were so talented, friendly, flexible, and willing to accommodate our multiple requests. The makeup / hair both came out gorgeous for both myself and all my bridesmaids. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Chinisci · Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic artists who will make you feel like a celebrity!

I'm so happy that I went with LoLa Beauty for the big day. Everything from the very beginning to the last touch up was amazing. I personally worked with Tanya, whom I absolutely adore! I knew instantly at my hair/makeup trial that she was such a professional and was also going to be a blast to work with and just an amazing person to be around on my wedding day. She listened to all of my concerns/requests and executed exactly what I had envisioned! On the day of, she was able to replicate the great work she did at the trial and made it even better. I felt like a glamorous old Hollywood movie star. The other gal who helped out day-of (I'm sorry I can't remember her name!) was fantastic too. Everyone who got their hair/makeup done was super happy with it, which I've been in weddings where that isn't always the case. Lovely work, lovely people. Thank you, Tanya!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Cortnee

Cortnee Schraer · Married on 10/20/2018

Insanely talented

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about this vendor. We hired them for the day of the wedding for me, my entire bridal party, and both my mother and mother in law. I had a trial run with Luna and instantly felt comfortable with her and loved how well she listened to what I was wanting and executed it FLAWLESSLY. The day of the wedding she already knew exactly what I wanted! I felt beautiful and everyone could not get over how much they loved their own hair and makeup. Many of the ladies told me it was, hands down, the best experience they had with getting their hair and makeup done for a wedding. They are worth the money; Invest in their talent!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2018

Lo and her team did my bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding in September. They did an amazing job! Not only did everyone's hair and makeup look amazing, but it felt like they were just hanging out with us all morning! Lo really listened to what I was looking for and she did such an amazing job! My hair and makeup stayed all day and night even through a lot of dancing. I highly recommend LoLa DNVR!

Sent on 09/22/2018

meghann · Married on 06/16/2018

Lola Beauty saved the wedding day! We had to change the hair/makeup and were quite worried about making another choice. Lola's staff were just wonderful! They fit us in with little time to spare before the wedding and gave us ample time for everyone's needs on the big day. My daughter's hair and makeup was stunning! The staff members listened carefully and asked questions along the way to ensure everyone left happy. I would highly recommend Lola Beauty!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2018

Great experience. I had to find someone last minute because my first trial did not work out. They took there time, asked questions, and truly made an effort to get it right.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    LoLa Beauty 25

Alex · Married on 05/04/2018

To start, I am not a bride that normally wears a lot of make up from day to day. Because of this, finding a hair and beauty team was definitely a little challenging because I didn’t know exactly what I wanted or how to explain my beauty vision. Let’s just say, Lola Beauty totally exceeded my expectations. Pennie was sooo easy to work with and I really felt like she totally understood what I wanted without me having to explain much. She easily worked with all my requests and made me feel absolutely stunning on my big day (and without feeling like I added 10 lbs of make up). She was super fun, easy to get along with and super flexible with everything we had going on. Even though they are a little high on the price side, I thought it was 110% worth it and wouldn’t have trust anyone else more with my wedding hair and make up!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

The ladies made me and my team look like a million bucks!!! So sweet and their services were well worth the money. Everyone looked like models.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 04/15/2018

They already have a million glowing reviews, but adding to the universal consensus that LoLa is the THE vendor to go with! All of the artists are immensely talented and sweet. Sometimes, makeup artists have a hard time on Asian gals but LoLa made my squad look flawless. They also made my mom look so gorgeous I almost cried!!

Lauren took my feedback from the trial to heart and made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life! She also helped me with my hair piece placement! From glam to minimal, they can do it all. My makeup lasted ALL night!

They are the consummate pros and worth every single penny for a day as important as your wedding! I’m so happy I chose LoLa, and you will be too!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jaylyn · Married on 03/10/2018

LoLa Beauty was everything I dreamed of. Tanya did my hair and makeup for my trial and my wedding day. She is so extremely talented and I was over the moon excited about her work. She was so sweet and professional. She made me feel comfortable and BEAUTIFUL! I showed her pictures of both the hair and makeup look I was going for, and she executed them perfectly. She gave me recommendations and tips. I gave her some artistic freedom since she is the expert, and I was just so happy with the result. My wedding day is the prettiest I have ever felt, which is what I know brides want. People kept telling me- "You look flawless!" Tanya also did makeup for all of my bridesmaids, and she had a partner, Paige, who did all of their hair. My bridesmaids were equally as happy with their results. I will say LoLa Beauty is on the more expensive side. I almost did not pick them because of the price, but I am so so happy that I did. Now that my wedding is over, and I'm reflecting on all of it, I feel that the money spent on this vendor was 100% worth every penny. You get what you pay for, and I could not have expected more from a hair/makeup vendor. If you choose them, it's an investment, but you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    LoLa Beauty 26
    LoLa Beauty 27
    LoLa Beauty 28
    LoLa Beauty 29
    LoLa Beauty 30
    LoLa Beauty 31

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

So happy I chose LoLa Beauty for my 12/16/17 wedding! At our first consultation, Lauren listened to my requests and ensured that I loved my look for my special day. She also gave me ideas to tell my hair stylists to make sure my wedding hair look was everything I wanted.
    When planning a wedding, you probably don't think about the fact that your hair and make-up vendor is going to be with you ALL day leading up to your wedding. Another reason I'm so happy I chose LoLa! Lauren and her staff were so fun! They jammed out with my bridal party as we got ready, and treated every one like one of their best friends. They even accommodated my mom (who was a ball of nerves) and a sick bridesmaid. They took everything in stride! It definitely made our bridal suite a positive, up-beat place! Lauren took extra time to make sure I looked my best on my day. She exceeded my expectations! I looked in the mirror and could not believe how beautiful she made me look - even better than my trial run (which I didn't think was possible!) Overall, LoLa was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding process!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Esprit · Married on 11/05/2017

Lauren did my trial and day-of hair and makeup and I could not recommend Lola Beauty more highly! Their team made myself and all of my bridesmaids look 100 on my wedding day and I am definitely a perfectionist so that's saying a lot. Would choose them again and again!

Sent on 11/28/2017