Bonita Brides

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Bonita Brides is a wedding hair and makeup artist in Austin, Texas.

We are a team of makeup and hair artists.We're serving up beauty and good times all at once.We understand how important your day is.

Each Bride is unique, we understand and celebrate that. We want you to stand out, feel relaxed and pampered on the Big Day. We use the highest quality products, customizing a look that will last all night long, made especially for you, your skin tone and style.

We're available for on location services as well as large party events. We'd love to hear more about your day!

Reach out to book your Bridal Consultation.

We can't wait to meet you, Bonita Bride!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$185

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$185

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$185

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$185

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$185

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Anelise
    Anelise C. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent team of ladies who made me feel beautiful

Bonita Brides was such a great fit for my wedding day. I was a pandemic bride and had to postpone my wedding by a whole year and Sara and her team were extremely understanding and flexible.

Now on to the details. I did a trial session with Sara the summer before my wedding and came out of it knowing I wanted something totally different for my actual wedding day. I didn't feel right in the more dramatic makeup in my engagement photos, so on wedding day, we went very natural, warm and soft. I also ended up doing an updo instead of my hair down as originally planned. Sara was great about listening to my feedback and changed my look so I would feel beautiful and natural on my wedding day.

Her team on wedding day also did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. Sara actually did me a really big solid with adding my mother-in-law on wedding day as her original hair/makeup plans fell through. It was a relief knowing that was one less thing I had to worry about.

I loved working with Sara and her team throughout my wedding and would recommend them to anyone. They made me feel and look beautiful on such an important day.

p.s. - my hair and makeup looked FLAWLESS from start to finish on wedding day through a ton of dancing. A true feat of skill and magic.
    Lindsey B. Married on 11/07/2020

Rachel is great!

Rachel with Bonita Brides did my hair for my bridal portraits as well as my wedding day including bridesmaids and mother/mother-in-law. She was amazing!! She was so fun to talk to, punctual, professional, and very talented! I would 100% recommend her and Bonita Brides to anyone looking for a wedding hair specialist/team.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Zarah Manilag
Zarah Manilag
Virtual Assistant

Zarah is passionate about and committed to helping people. She is a connector who loves to bring people together. In and out of her professional life, she is always finding herself in the middle of planning fun and memorable events for the people around her. Zarah takes greatest satisfaction in seeing everyone happy and is always grateful for the opportunity to make this happen.

Zarah is a Mohter of 2 and in her free time, you can find her bonding with her kids and explore new things with them.

Austin, San Antonio & Surrounding Areas Austin, TX, 78737
Location of (Bonita Brides)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding