New Braunfels, TX 78132 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Uptown Events & Travel

At Uptown Events and Travel, we specialize in wedding coordination for brides that are planning from afar. Most of our couples have chosen the Texas Hill Country as the destination for their wedding weekend, yet do not live in the Austin area. So whether you plan to visit the area on a monthly basis or you won’t be heading back to Austin until the week of your wedding, we’ve experienced it all and will be there with you every step of the way.

We are here to help free up your time from overwhelming wedding planning task lists so you can get back to enjoying your free time! Our couples consistently tell us how much stress, time and money they saved by having us as a dedicated partner with their best interests at heart. For this reason, our clients have found that the emotional and financial return on their investment made the choice more than worthwhile. We offer wedding coordination, full service planning, design and floral services. Your wedding planner will be your partner in tackling your wedding planning to-do list, so you can enjoy your weekends again!

What sets us apart from the others? We are very passionate about getting to know you and what is important to YOU. We are excited by clients that want to do something different and unique! You are what makes our job fun! No cookie cutter weddings here. Our happiest clients are the ones who book us for full service wedding planning, because we really have the time and opportunity to get to know them and ensure their wedding day reflects their personality and preferences. And secondly, we can also plan your honeymoon! Uptown owner, Jessica Upton specializes in luxury honeymoon experiences. Why not work with a highly experienced team that help you with both!

Follow Uptown Events & Travel on

Uptown Events & Travel 1
Uptown Events & Travel 2

Kayla · Getting married on 03/03/2020

No regrets booking Uptown Events for our wedding coordination

Could not have had such a great time at my wedding without Jessica and the Uptown Events team. Throughout my planning process Jessica went above and beyond everything I ever expected of her. She continued to amaze me with her dedication to my event. Along with her incredible organizational skills, quick response time, and knowledge about all things wedding - she is SO sweet! The day of our wedding I had FULL confidence and trust in her to make our day everything we wanted - and she delivered. No hiccups along the way (or if there were - I had no idea! And that's what every bride wants, right?!) I received several compliments from family, friends and vendors about how smooth our day ran. I also had a wonderful experience working with Jessica for my bachelorette party travel planning. She helped arrange accommodations, transportation and itineraries for THIRTEEN girls during our international getaway! Will recommend her to everyone. For everything. Forever. CAN NOT THANK UPTOWN EVENTS ENOUGH!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Errica

Errica Williams - Henke · Married on 03/11/2019

Stop what you're doing and hire Uptown Events for your wedding NOW!

I can't begin to express to Jessica from Uptown Events what a saving grace she was to me from the moment we met. Jessica worked with another coordinator of mine to fulfill my dream wedding - and they both did just that. I know I put the pressure on as I'm so highly detail-oriented and have produced many events myself - I just wanted to make sure my best interests were at heart and to say that Uptown Events did that and more would be an understatement.

From her attention to detail, to her organization, communication, and enthusiasm I felt like I was working with an old friend.

Like a beautiful symphony, she orchestrated every moment, every detail, and never skipped a beat. I had no idea if there were any hiccups or missteps anywhere because she stayed on cadence the entire time.

From the month of planning and every nitty-gritty detail, she walked through with her utmost attention, to creating my love language (spreadsheets!) she made sure that NOTHING was missed. I loved that she took over communication to my vendors at that time as well so that I could actually step back and enjoy the final moments of being a bride and that made ALL the difference.

She was the first face I saw on my wedding day, already working hard to make sure vendors were greeted, and everyone had their marching orders. She wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty to help set up personal items of mine either! When I walked into the reception, I couldn't help but swell up with tears as my husband and I took our first dance, surrounded by all the beauty she had created and orchestrated with help from others whose hearts were in the same place.

Every executive decision that was made, every element of detail was BEYOND what I could have ever dreamed of and she should be extremely proud of her talents and hard work to make sure everything was P E R F E C T.

It was such a pleasure to get to work with Jessica. An experience I'll never take for granted or forget.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Uptown Events & Travel's reply:

Thank you for being a wonderful bride to work with and having such exquisite taste! ;) It was a true pleasure making your dream wedding come to life.
  • User6042137 · 1+ year ago

Jessica did an outstanding job as the coordinator for my son’s wedding last weekend. She is extremely professional, organized and detail oriented. Everything went so smoothly on the big day, thanks in no small part to her. She put together a very detailed time line and made sure everything was on schedule throughout the event. She also did an incredible amount of work on the front end contacting and interacting with all vendors, as well as site visits to truly familiarize herself with the venue. She was very personable and easy to interact with. You can’t go wrong with Jessica as your coordinator and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Award

Uptown Events & Travel FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Central Texas J Booth
    Central Texas J Booth Photo Booths

fantastic planners. super professional and on the ball.... just who you need to pull a wedding together and keep it on track.

• Cathedral Oaks Event Center
    Cathedral Oaks Event Center Banquet Halls

Jessica and her team are an outstanding Central Texas vendor! Whether you are hiring her for her Travel services or her outstanding design and coordinating, you will be glad you did! Every bride should have a stress free experience, not only on the day of their wedding, but the weeks leading up to it and the days after. By hiring a service like Uptown Events & Travel, your guests will be able to travel with ease, knowing that everything has been planned out for them, and as a bride you will know that the moment your Grand Exit ends you are still in the care of a great travel agent who will help make the transition from reception to honeymoon seamless! We can't say enough about how much we love Uptown!

• Verbena Floral Design
    Verbena Floral Design Wedding Florists

Uptown Events and Travel is an amazing team of talented professionals! We've had the opportunity to work with several of the team members on multiple occasions and are consistently blown away by their poise under pressure, unique ideas and creativity, and their great positive attitudes! We highly recommend Uptown Events for brides and grooms looking for an organized and motivated team to plan their special day!

• New Braunfels, 78132 See on map