1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pearl Events Austin

Pearl Events Austin is a wedding planning company based in Austin, Texas. The team of professional planners is committed to removing the stress from the wedding planning process. They understand that each wedding is unique, and they seek to provide services that match the style and needs of every couple they service. Planning packages are customized to fit your particular budget, wedding vision and style.

Experience
Founder Becky Levin Navarro has years of professional experience planning events of all sizes and styles, from eco-friendly events and fairy tale weddings to corporate events and so much more. She works as an event planner in Austin for Whole Foods Market, Vintage Villas Hotel and Event Center. She has planned and organized events for MTV, CBS 48 Hours, The University of Texas and more. Together, her and her team of planners are committed to making your dream wedding come to life.

Pearl Events Austin can provide planning services for all types of weddings, including destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, double weddings, military weddings and more. You can choose full planning services, partial planning services or day-of coordination for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis

Pearl Events Austin 6
Pearl Events Austin 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is an Angel on Earth!

I could write an entire book on how incredible Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is and how she truly made all my wedding dreams come true. I had an introductory call with Megan a little over a year before my wedding day. We had planned to talk for 30 minutes and before we knew it, it had been well over an hour. I had talked to several other wedding planners prior to our meeting, and knew Megan was different by just the questions she was asking. She was truly interested in getting to know my fiancée and I and making our wedding day authentic to who we are as a couple. Hiring Megan ensured that not only the wedding was planned flawlessly, but also a very fun experience. Initially, the plan was to have Megan just help with the wedding, but it was obvious from our first in-person meeting that I could not live without her and we quickly extended her to cover all events. We had a total of 5 parties to make the wedding a true multi-day affair.
    I have an incredibly busy job and was planning my Austin wedding from California. I thought that planning our wedding weekend would be a big stressor and time strain. Megan could not have been more flexible- she worked phone calls into my busy schedule, e-mailed weekly so that I was never overwhelmed at one time, and made herself available every trip to Austin we made. She perfectly spaced out all of our tasks so that we were able to plan everything calmly, instead of rushed or stressed at the last minute. Megan spent hours with us listening to our crazy ideas and executing them all flawlessly. She navigated us towards our dream venues for every single event (which included a welcome party, pool party, and brunch), dream photographer, dream florist, dream band, dream videographer, dream stationary, and so much more. There is truly not one thing I would change about the entire weekend and I have Megan to thank for all of it. The vendor base that Megan brought to the table was truly impeccable. She knew exactly the right partners to bring in for every unique idea and taste preference that we had. It was obvious that Megan is the best in the business- every vendor had such wonderful things to say about her and talked about her attention to detail and thoroughness.
    Our wedding week was perfect. It truly brings tears to my eyes with just how wonderful it was. And it was perfect because Megan was by my side the entire time. Many members of the Pearl Events team stepped up during our actual wedding week to ensure that every event was executed flawlessly. Multiple people had to be at multiple venues to ensure guests were checked in, vendors were set up, and more. I have had almost every guest comment that they have never been to a wedding so flawlessly executed and I have Pearl Events to thank for that.
    While I am thrilled to be married, I am so sad that the planning process is over. Megan truly became a trusted and valued friend and I am already brainstorming new reasons why I would need to work with her again. Thank you Megan for everything, I truly cannot imagine our wedding without you.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Jena

Jena Baker · Married on 06/15/2019

Kailee and Becky = Absolutely Amazing!!

Kailee Roberts was the Coordinator for my wedding last weekend at The Woodbine Mansion. As the first ones to have a wedding at this venue, I was a little nervous about how things would run but between Kailee and Becky Navarro (owner of Pearl Events and The Woodbine Mansion), they ABSOLUTELY AMAZED my husband and I!! They orchestrated the perfect wedding!!! Both of them are out of this world professional, organized, knowledgeable of all things wedding and they know how to keep the bride calm. I am completely blown away by their performance and if I had to do it all over it again, I wouldn't change a thing except for using Kailee as my full on wedding planner. I decided I was going to plan it on my own and was beyond relieved when Kailee came on to help. Becky and Kailee are true experts at weddings and proved it to me for my big day. You'd be a fool to go anywhere else!!! I 100% recommend Pearl Events, especially Kailee!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Pearl Events Austin FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography
    Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, it is imperative that things be running smoothly during a wedding day. Pearl Events helped my day run better in every aspect, and was a joy to work with! We worked together at Hotel Ella and I am happy to recommend Pearl Events Austin to any future couples. Can't wait to be paired together again.

• Amanda Pomilla Photography
    Amanda Pomilla Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky and her team are fabulous to work with, and they put on an amazing wedding! Guarantee yourself a fantastic wedding day by snapping her up now!

• Austin Catering
    Austin Catering Wedding Caterers

In our catering world, we work with many, many event planning firms. We have had the extreme pleasure of working with Pearl Events and their team on numerous events. Becky and her team of rock star planners are consummate professionals, organized, easy going, their events are flawless.

• 1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104 Austin, Texas, 78705 See on map