Pearl Events Austin

Austin, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Pearl Events Austin is a wedding planning company located in Austin, Texas. Pearl Events Austin consists of a trained team of professionals and strives to produce magical moments that newlyweds cherish for a lifetime. These wedding planners create personalized events from glamorous weddings in downtown Austin to tranquil celebrations along the Colorado River.

Refined and embellished. Raw and edgy. Simple and classic. Whatever your style, Pearl Events provides customizable event planning services that are uniquely you, uniquely Austin.

Service Offered

Couples can discover a range of excellent services at Pearl Events Austin. Whether you desire complete planning, day-of coordination, or partial guidance, these planners have you covered. During initial consultations, couples can work with a coordinator and begin the planning process. Their planning services include the following:

• Event design
  • Venue searching
  • Guest experience

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn K. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Best wedding decision ever!!!

The BEST decision we made while wedding planning was to work with Kailee + Pearl Events. We weren't totally sure what we wanted our wedding to look like but we knew what we wanted it to feel like - Kailee married those two together and created the most PERFECT day. Planning a wedding during a pandemic isn't easy, but Kailee walked with us and shared her invaluable expertise along the way. After we made adjustments to our day (downsizing) she found ways to create an even more perfect day than we could have ever imagined. She created a vision for our wedding and provided top notch support in selecting vendors to bring that vision to life. Kailee and her team made all the difference on our day. Our bridal party and families couldn't stop gushing over how smoothly things went - Kailee and Pearl Events made that happen. They made sure that my husband and I were making decisions that were right for us and I know that our day wouldn't have been the dream that it was without them. If you are planning a wedding / event book Pearl Events immediately - they are professional, kind, fun and so fantastic to work with!! Thank YOU Kailee and Pearl Events for making our wedding dreams come true!!! :)
  • Rachel
    Rachel O. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Perfection!

Our wedding day was beyond perfect and the credit, no doubt, goes to Kailee and her team at Pearl Events!
    Everything that I needed that day, or had questions or concerns about, was taken care of right away. We even had some last minute table changes and Kailee and her assistants made sure everything was taken care of and that my guests knew exactly where to go.
    Overall, the peace of mind that I had knowing that Kailee was taking care of everything allowed me to enjoy my wedding day to the absolute fullest. I wish I could go back and relive our big day and if I could I would choose Kailee and Pearl Events every single time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Samantha & Justin
    80 photos · 04/20/2019
  • Scott & Mallory
    32 photos · 04/16/2017

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, it is imperative that things be running smoothly during a wedding day. Pearl Events helped my day run better in every aspect, and was a joy to work with! We worked together at Hotel Ella and I am happy to recommend Pearl Events Austin to any future couples. Can't wait to be paired together again.

Amanda Pomilla Photography Amanda Pomilla Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky and her team are fabulous to work with, and they put on an amazing wedding! Guarantee yourself a fantastic wedding day by snapping her up now!

Austin Catering Austin Catering Wedding Caterers

In our catering world, we work with many, many event planning firms. We have had the extreme pleasure of working with Pearl Events and their team on numerous events. Becky and her team of rock star planners are consummate professionals, organized, easy going, their events are flawless.

1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104 Austin, TX, 78705
Location of (Pearl Events Austin)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding