1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pearl Events Austin

Pearl Events Austin is a wedding planner located in Austin, Texas. This trained group of professionals strives to create unforgettable events for couples to make memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. From glamorous weddings in downtown Austin to tranquil celebrations along the Colorado River, these wedding planners can create events that reflect each couple’s style.

Experience

Becky Levin Navarro is the proud owner of this business. She has organized several religious and non-religious ceremonies, as well as dozens of civil unions and elopements throughout Austin and surrounding areas. Becky is also a member of the International Special Events Society and Nuptial Essentials Association of Wedding Professionals. This allows Becky and her team of committed planners to constantly adapt their skills and give couples the service they deserve.

Service Offered

Couples can discover a range of excellent services at Pearl Events Austin. Whether you desire complete planning, day-of coordination, or partial guidance, these planners have you covered. During initial consultations, couples can work with their chosen planner and begin the process of creating the special event they’ve always dreamt of. Planning services available include but are not limited to:

• Vendor referrals

Videos 1 vídeo

124 Reviews for Pearl Events Austin

• Alexandra

Alexandra Smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is an Angel on Earth!

I could write an entire book on how incredible Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is and how she truly made all my wedding dreams come true. I had an introductory call with Megan a little over a year before my wedding day. We had planned to talk for 30 minutes and before we knew it, it had been well over an hour. I had talked to several other wedding planners prior to our meeting, and knew Megan was different by just the questions she was asking. She was truly interested in getting to know my fiancée and I and making our wedding day authentic to who we are as a couple. Hiring Megan ensured that not only the wedding was planned flawlessly, but also a very fun experience. Initially, the plan was to have Megan just help with the wedding, but it was obvious from our first in-person meeting that I could not live without her and we quickly extended her to cover all events. We had a total of 5 parties to make the wedding a true multi-day affair.
    I have an incredibly busy job and was planning my Austin wedding from California. I thought that planning our wedding weekend would be a big stressor and time strain. Megan could not have been more flexible- she worked phone calls into my busy schedule, e-mailed weekly so that I was never overwhelmed at one time, and made herself available every trip to Austin we made. She perfectly spaced out all of our tasks so that we were able to plan everything calmly, instead of rushed or stressed at the last minute. Megan spent hours with us listening to our crazy ideas and executing them all flawlessly. She navigated us towards our dream venues for every single event (which included a welcome party, pool party, and brunch), dream photographer, dream florist, dream band, dream videographer, dream stationary, and so much more. There is truly not one thing I would change about the entire weekend and I have Megan to thank for all of it. The vendor base that Megan brought to the table was truly impeccable. She knew exactly the right partners to bring in for every unique idea and taste preference that we had. It was obvious that Megan is the best in the business- every vendor had such wonderful things to say about her and talked about her attention to detail and thoroughness.
    Our wedding week was perfect. It truly brings tears to my eyes with just how wonderful it was. And it was perfect because Megan was by my side the entire time. Many members of the Pearl Events team stepped up during our actual wedding week to ensure that every event was executed flawlessly. Multiple people had to be at multiple venues to ensure guests were checked in, vendors were set up, and more. I have had almost every guest comment that they have never been to a wedding so flawlessly executed and I have Pearl Events to thank for that.
    While I am thrilled to be married, I am so sad that the planning process is over. Megan truly became a trusted and valued friend and I am already brainstorming new reasons why I would need to work with her again. Thank you Megan for everything, I truly cannot imagine our wedding without you.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for your kind review. Megan is so hard-working and absolutely loves hearing that her clients are happy. We're so glad your wedding was perfect! Congratulations!!

Ashley Shah · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best decision

Jen Seals is the best. THE BEST. Hands down, the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. She was our "weekend of" planner but did so much more throughout the entire wedding planning process. I cannot tell you how grateful we were for her throughout the entire process. She thought of everything and took care of everything, so that my husband and I could just enjoy the entire weekend without a worry at all. She made my family and I feel at such ease. She started as our planner but ended as our friend - thank you for everything Jen!

Sent on 11/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pearl Events Austin FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, it is imperative that things be running smoothly during a wedding day. Pearl Events helped my day run better in every aspect, and was a joy to work with! We worked together at Hotel Ella and I am happy to recommend Pearl Events Austin to any future couples. Can't wait to be paired together again.

• Amanda Pomilla Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky and her team are fabulous to work with, and they put on an amazing wedding! Guarantee yourself a fantastic wedding day by snapping her up now!

• Austin Catering Wedding Caterers

In our catering world, we work with many, many event planning firms. We have had the extreme pleasure of working with Pearl Events and their team on numerous events. Becky and her team of rock star planners are consummate professionals, organized, easy going, their events are flawless.

• 1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104 Austin, TX, 78705 See on map
    512-865-5062 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pearl Events Austin)