1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pearl Events Austin

Pearl Events Austin is a wedding planner located in Austin, Texas. This trained group of professionals strives to create unforgettable events for couples to make memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. From glamorous weddings in downtown Austin to tranquil celebrations along the Colorado River, these wedding planners can create events that reflect each couple’s style.

Experience

Becky Levin Navarro is the proud owner of this business. She has organized several religious and non-religious ceremonies, as well as dozens of civil unions and elopements throughout Austin and surrounding areas. Becky is also a member of the International Special Events Society and Nuptial Essentials Association of Wedding Professionals. This allows Becky and her team of committed planners to constantly adapt their skills and give couples the service they deserve.

Service Offered

Couples can discover a range of excellent services at Pearl Events Austin. Whether you desire complete planning, day-of coordination, or partial guidance, these planners have you covered. During initial consultations, couples can work with their chosen planner and begin the process of creating the special event they’ve always dreamt of. Planning services available include but are not limited to:

• Vendor referrals

144 Reviews for Pearl Events Austin

• Rachel

Rachel O. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Perfection!

Our wedding day was beyond perfect and the credit, no doubt, goes to Kailee and her team at Pearl Events!
    Everything that I needed that day, or had questions or concerns about, was taken care of right away. We even had some last minute table changes and Kailee and her assistants made sure everything was taken care of and that my guests knew exactly where to go.
    Overall, the peace of mind that I had knowing that Kailee was taking care of everything allowed me to enjoy my wedding day to the absolute fullest. I wish I could go back and relive our big day and if I could I would choose Kailee and Pearl Events every single time!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Ashley A. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

1000/10 Recommend!

Where do I even start? I don't ever think I could say enough good things about our planner Lexie Perez at Pearl Events. I've known Becky Navarro (PE owner) for years and knew I wanted to work with Pearl Events since the beginning. Becky truly knocked it out of the park when she matched us with Lexie to plan our big day.

We had originally planned our wedding for July 2020, but due to COVID needed to postpone. Lexie was a superstar at navigating that process, helped with coordinating possible date options with all vendors, and even came up with back up and back back up plans when our venue's availability came into question. When COVID cases increased in November, only 2 months before our new wedding date, we decided to downsize our large wedding from 250 to 25 people total. The decision to do so put us in a few tight positions with vendors, but Lexie continued to handle each obstacle without a problem. Having a 500 person venue with a guest count of 25 was quite daunting as we didn't want the room to feel empty or awkward--Lexie (again) went above and beyond by helping us brainstorm new floor plans and ideas to help make the space feel more warm and intimate without being overwhelmed by the large venue.

And finally, when a record-breaking Texas ice storm decided to fall on our wedding weekend, Lexie was sure to contact each vendor individually to ensure they would safely arrive to the venue on time despite the icy road conditions. Following the wedding (AFTER her wedding planning duties were complete) she sent us an email asking how we were doing post-storm and if we were able to make it on our honeymoon. To Kyle and I, this was just the cherry on top of everything as we felt like she truly cared about us as a couple and not just as clients.

We went through numerous challenges and obstacles throughout the past year and a half of planning this wedding, but there is no doubt in my mind that we made the right decision to choose Pearl Events to take control. This review may sum up our experiences, but I truly can't even put into words how much we appreciated Lexie from start to finish and how much we will miss working with her.

Sent on 02/24/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pearl Events Austin FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, it is imperative that things be running smoothly during a wedding day. Pearl Events helped my day run better in every aspect, and was a joy to work with! We worked together at Hotel Ella and I am happy to recommend Pearl Events Austin to any future couples. Can't wait to be paired together again.

• Amanda Pomilla Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky and her team are fabulous to work with, and they put on an amazing wedding! Guarantee yourself a fantastic wedding day by snapping her up now!

• Austin Catering Wedding Caterers

In our catering world, we work with many, many event planning firms. We have had the extreme pleasure of working with Pearl Events and their team on numerous events. Becky and her team of rock star planners are consummate professionals, organized, easy going, their events are flawless.

• 1206 W 38th St., Ste. 1104 Austin, TX, 78705 See on map
    512-865-5062 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pearl Events Austin)