Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Pomilla Photography

Hi!

I’m Amanda, a documentary wedding photographer. I have always been enamored with street photography, it tugs at my photojournalist heart strings. Then…weddings happened.

I have been professionally photographing weddings since 2008, and I was happy to step out and start my own studio in 2012!

I document gorgeous, meaningful weddings, and I’m fortunate that my clients come back to let me keep telling their story with fun maternity sessions, sweet newborn sessions and playful family sessions. I’m crazy happy about my job!

A little about me…I love:

*photography (obviously, that’s why you’re here!)

*espresso

*traveling

*glitter

*music

*books

*meeting new people

I hope you’ll contact me and let me tell your story!

Follow Amanda Pomilla Photography on

Amanda Pomilla Photography 4
Amanda Pomilla Photography 5

Kayla Tompkins · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Look No Further!

Photography was one of the most important aspects of our day. I wanted to be able to look back at our vow renewal and feel the emotions I felt that day. As my husband and I look back on our pictures, tears spring to our eyes as we remember the wonderful and crazy things that happened that day. From the moment I first reached out to Amanda, I knew she was the right photographer for us. Not only does she know how to capture an amazing image, she makes you feel at ease, plus you get an awesome new friend out of the deal too! If you're looking for an amazing photographer to enjoy your memories for years to come, look no further. Amanda is your girl!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

KAYLA! Omg, thank you so much! I had a good feeling about you when you first reached out - you were friends with another bride I like, you were sweet and flexible, had your vision about what you wanted to capture. All signs pointed to --> fabulous. When the day came, and you didn't care about the potential rain or the lack of sleep, or the sprinklers ;) then I knew you would have the best day! It was an honor to be there alone with you two as you recited your vows. And being 5 years in, I know you mean them. You know what marriage is about, and you want that sacred love to stay strong! Thank you so much for bringing me on this adventure with you!

Ashley Tufts · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection!

where do i begin?
    my late sister was a professional photographer, and I was sure that NO ONE in the world could match her vision; so choosing a photographer for my wedding was going to be a task. I did my research and was referred to Amanda. we spoke on the phone, and we clicked immediately! she heard my story, and felt my vibes, and on my special day delivered more than I could have even imagined: PERFECTION
    she made me and my whole wedding party feel like models, she gave us comfortable directives to create stunning photos, and captured every moment that each time I look at the photos, I get to relive that day (which I don't actually remember most of).
    my family, friends, guests, everyone is captured just so that I feel I am back there in those moments!
    Amanda you are gifted in your talent, and I cant say enough thank yous for this most perfect gift!
    you are worth every red cent, and more!
    these photos will cover the walls of our home forever!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Amanda Pomilla Photography

Top-notch wedding photographer! Our Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive loved working together with Amanda for a wedding at Ladybird Wildflower Center. Moments that otherwise go forgotten, Amanda captures in great detail with her candid wedding photos. We especially enjoyed seeing her document the epic reception photos from the dance floor. She quickly shared her work with all the vendors & we are so glad to have such incredible shots of our live band in action. Amanda is a mastermind in her craft and if you hire her you will NOT be disappointed!

Amanda Pomilla Photography 6
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 7
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 8
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 9
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Uptown Drive! You guys are phenomenal! I had such a blast getting to work with you, love the music and the performances, getting the crowd excited! Couldn't have pulled off these dance photographs without you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda Pomilla Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Amanda is an amazing photographer. I've had the good fortune of working alongside her at least 20 times at weddings. She's talented, friendly, professional, etc...check out her pictures. We highly recommend her to our clients. You won't be disappointed!

• Leander, 78641 See on map