Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Pomilla Photography

Hi!

I’m Amanda, a documentary wedding photographer. I have always been enamored with street photography, it tugs at my photojournalist heart strings. Then…weddings happened.

I have been professionally photographing weddings since 2008, and I was happy to step out and start my own studio in 2012!

I document gorgeous, meaningful weddings, and I’m fortunate that my clients come back to let me keep telling their story with fun maternity sessions, sweet newborn sessions and playful family sessions. I’m crazy happy about my job!

A little about me…I love:

*photography (obviously, that’s why you’re here!)

*espresso

*traveling

*glitter

*music

*books

*meeting new people

I hope you’ll contact me and let me tell your story!

Follow Amanda Pomilla Photography on

5b3b896bc84f7e0d Mary and Niko 0001
mary and niko 0001

45 Reviews for Amanda Pomilla Photography

Claire Hill · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Sweetest person who gets things DONE.

Our venue gave us a list of recommended photographers, and I didn't realize picking Amanda out from the list was one of the best decisions we made for our whole wedding. She invited us to her home to get to know her and her work (and serve us cheese!) -- which was the sweetest gesture and a great move because once you meet her I don't think you could go with anyone else. We aren't exactly pose-for-photo kind of people, and she made us feel super comfortable and lovely during the engagement session and on the wedding day. She's the sweetest person who also just gets things DONE. She was super flexible with my wild and time-challenged family, and captured some of the most incredible moments. I was a little worried I would regret not hiring a videographer, but once I saw Amanda's shots, I felt like she captured exactly how the wedding felt. I feel super lucky she was part of our day!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You two made it a breeze, and everyone was so friendly! If not sooner, I definitely knew from the engagement session we were going to be a fantastic team!! Wedding day was amazing!

Kayla Tompkins · Married on 08/09/2020

Look No Further!

Photography was one of the most important aspects of our day. I wanted to be able to look back at our vow renewal and feel the emotions I felt that day. As my husband and I look back on our pictures, tears spring to our eyes as we remember the wonderful and crazy things that happened that day. From the moment I first reached out to Amanda, I knew she was the right photographer for us. Not only does she know how to capture an amazing image, she makes you feel at ease, plus you get an awesome new friend out of the deal too! If you're looking for an amazing photographer to enjoy your memories for years to come, look no further. Amanda is your girl!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

KAYLA! Omg, thank you so much! I had a good feeling about you when you first reached out - you were friends with another bride I like, you were sweet and flexible, had your vision about what you wanted to capture. All signs pointed to --> fabulous. When the day came, and you didn't care about the potential rain or the lack of sleep, or the sprinklers ;) then I knew you would have the best day! It was an honor to be there alone with you two as you recited your vows. And being 5 years in, I know you mean them. You know what marriage is about, and you want that sacred love to stay strong! Thank you so much for bringing me on this adventure with you!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Traxler-Macdonough · Married on 06/18/2020

Incredible photographer!

Simply put, Amanda is AMAZING!
    Looking for a photographer to capture special moments is difficult! My husband and I looked around for some time and honestly didn’t click with anyone...then i found Amanda on Instagram, and it was a match made in heaven. I knew cause we both love dinosaurs and pandas!
    She set up a Skype call with us and we just bonded! We hired Amanda to photograph our wedding!
    She did Our engagement pictures which came out SO beautiful! This only made us even more excited to have her at our wedding!
    Our wedding was done differently due to Covid but it was so perfect. The pictures were amazing, shes sooo incredibly sweet and makes you feel so comfortable! (This is huge cause I felt like Amanda was a friend taking our pictures and took the stress and feeling awkward away)
    With Amanda, you not only get beautiful pictures you will treasure for a lifetime, but you also get a friend!
    I cannot wait for her to capture more special moments for us!
    Thank you Amanda for being wonderful!!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

OMG! I love you guys! Thank you so much for this! It's been a wild year, and nothing is turning out like we thought it would! Except you two. You're a solid couple with the biggest hearts no matter how or when you come together! Many happy years for us all together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda Pomilla Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Amanda is an amazing photographer. I've had the good fortune of working alongside her at least 20 times at weddings. She's talented, friendly, professional, etc...check out her pictures. We highly recommend her to our clients. You won't be disappointed!

• Leander, 78641 See on map
    Location of (Amanda Pomilla Photography)