Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Pomilla Photography

Hi!

I’m Amanda, a documentary wedding photographer. I have always been enamored with street photography, it tugs at my photojournalist heart strings. Then…weddings happened.

I have been professionally photographing weddings since 2008, and I was happy to step out and start my own studio in 2012!

I document gorgeous, meaningful weddings, and I’m fortunate that my clients come back to let me keep telling their story with fun maternity sessions, sweet newborn sessions and playful family sessions. I’m crazy happy about my job!

A little about me…I love:

*photography (obviously, that’s why you’re here!)

*espresso

*traveling

*glitter

*music

*books

*meeting new people

I hope you’ll contact me and let me tell your story!

Follow Amanda Pomilla Photography on

Amanda Pomilla Photography 5
Amanda Pomilla Photography 6
Amanda Pomilla Photography 7

Donald · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Haven’t even gotten our wedding photos yet but had to rave about her shooting an engagement shoot for us! She came out to our place and really made us feel special! Worked with us on locations, timing and even weather! We feel blessed to have her booked for our special day and can rest easy knowing what a great job she is going to do!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Thank you, Donald! I had such a great time getting to know you and Claire - and of course spending a little play time with the pups! Looking forward to working with you two again on wedding day!!

David Thomases · Married on 10/20/2018

We Made a Friend!

Amanda is just so cool. We don't even know where to start with this review. Maybe it's that she's so cool and we actually want to be her real life friends. Maybe it's that hanging out with her while doing engagement shoots and during the wedding itself was a dream. Maybe it's just that she's the best. Every interaction we had with her was fabulous, and the early returns on our photos are STUNNING. She worked her tail off running around and capturing all the magical moments of our wedding day, and we couldn't be more thankful. By hiring Amanda, you won't just get fantastic photos, you'll have a great time with an amazing human being.

Katherine · Married on 05/12/2018

Of all the wedding decisions we had to make, choosing Amanda for our photographer was the easiest and best! We are so thankful that it was Amanda who captured our special day, and we could not possibly recommend her more.

Amanda was listed as a preferred vendor at our wedding venue (Hyatt Regency Lost Pines) and it was important to us to have a photographer who was familiar with the large property and would know all the best spots to shoot. From the very first e-mail response, she was so helpful and sweet that she already felt like a good friend. When it came time for us to choose a wedding date, we not only considered when our families were available, but whether Amanda was available too!

We skipped engagement photos and didn't have a standard reception after the ceremony, so we loved that Amanda worked with us on pricing and didn't hold us to a standard package that had more than we needed. Her experience and advice was invaluable during our wedding planning; she even helped us choose what ceremony time would maximize the best lighting, etc! She managed to make us feel relaxed on our wedding day, despite neither of us having professional photos taken before. We had so much fun with portraits before the ceremony that any nerves we had seemed to melt away.

In less than 48 hours, she sent a sneak peak with a large number of photos! It took a couple of months to receive the entire set but they were definitely worth the wait (and we did get married during peak wedding season when photographers are super busy). Since we had a tiny ceremony and most of our extended family and friends were not there to witness our marriage in person, the photographs were extremely important to us, and they are absolutely amazing. I'll admit, I am normally very critical of photos and I love them.

P.S. If you decide to have alpacas (or other animals) at your wedding, Amanda is totally up for the challenge!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 8
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 9
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 10

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Katherine! Thank you so much for the sweet review! You and Kyle were so fun to work with, and I will take alpacas anytime! You are two very kind souls, and I cannot even express how happy it makes me that you looked at me as part of your wedding day and trusted me for every step! Thank you!

Amanda Pomilla Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Amanda is an amazing photographer. I've had the good fortune of working alongside her at least 20 times at weddings. She's talented, friendly, professional, etc...check out her pictures. We highly recommend her to our clients. You won't be disappointed!

• Leander, TX 78641 See on map