Amanda Pomilla Photography

Austin, TX View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi!

I’m Amanda, a documentary wedding photographer. I have always been enamored with street photography, it tugs at my photojournalist heart strings. Then…weddings happened.

I have been professionally photographing weddings since 2008, and I was happy to step out and start my own studio in 2012!

I document gorgeous, meaningful weddings, and I’m fortunate that my clients come back to let me keep telling their story with fun maternity sessions, sweet newborn sessions and playful family sessions. I’m crazy happy about my job!

A little about me…I love:

*photography (obviously, that’s why you’re here!)

*espresso

*traveling

*glitter

*music

*books

*meeting new people

I hope you’ll contact me and let me tell your story!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Hillary
    Hillary A. Married on 04/24/2021

Stunning Moments Captured Perfectly

I stalked Amanda on Instagram and loved her style immediately. Her photography is classic and elegant, and she does an incredible job capturing the little in-between moments that we otherwise would forget in the day. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also so friendly and easy to talk to. She was responsive to ideas and got on great with our other vendors to make for an easy-going day for our wedding. I flip out everytime I look at our pictures, and can't wait to get them printed and on the walls to gawk at err'day. Highly recommend Amanda!

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Hillary!!!! Oh my gosh, you're going to make me all teary eyed before the second cup of coffee today, I LOVE IT! You are the perfect high energy, knows what she wants, is incredibly-in-love-with-her-guy bride for me! It was so fun collaborating with you, and it's been a joy to peek into your lives a bit! So funny about Patrick and Erin, too, such a small world!! Good people run together!
    Claire H. Married on 11/01/2020

Sweetest person who gets things DONE.

Our venue gave us a list of recommended photographers, and I didn't realize picking Amanda out from the list was one of the best decisions we made for our whole wedding. She invited us to her home to get to know her and her work (and serve us cheese!) -- which was the sweetest gesture and a great move because once you meet her I don't think you could go with anyone else. We aren't exactly pose-for-photo kind of people, and she made us feel super comfortable and lovely during the engagement session and on the wedding day. She's the sweetest person who also just gets things DONE. She was super flexible with my wild and time-challenged family, and captured some of the most incredible moments. I was a little worried I would regret not hiring a videographer, but once I saw Amanda's shots, I felt like she captured exactly how the wedding felt. I feel super lucky she was part of our day!

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You two made it a breeze, and everyone was so friendly! If not sooner, I definitely knew from the engagement session we were going to be a fantastic team!! Wedding day was amazing!
    Kayla T. Married on 08/09/2020

Look No Further!

Photography was one of the most important aspects of our day. I wanted to be able to look back at our vow renewal and feel the emotions I felt that day. As my husband and I look back on our pictures, tears spring to our eyes as we remember the wonderful and crazy things that happened that day. From the moment I first reached out to Amanda, I knew she was the right photographer for us. Not only does she know how to capture an amazing image, she makes you feel at ease, plus you get an awesome new friend out of the deal too! If you're looking for an amazing photographer to enjoy your memories for years to come, look no further. Amanda is your girl!

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

KAYLA! Omg, thank you so much! I had a good feeling about you when you first reached out - you were friends with another bride I like, you were sweet and flexible, had your vision about what you wanted to capture. All signs pointed to --> fabulous. When the day came, and you didn't care about the potential rain or the lack of sleep, or the sprinklers ;) then I knew you would have the best day! It was an honor to be there alone with you two as you recited your vows. And being 5 years in, I know you mean them. You know what marriage is about, and you want that sacred love to stay strong! Thank you so much for bringing me on this adventure with you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Greenbelt DJ Productions Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Amanda is an amazing photographer. I've had the good fortune of working alongside her at least 20 times at weddings. She's talented, friendly, professional, etc...check out her pictures. We highly recommend her to our clients. You won't be disappointed!

Austin, TX, 78641
Location of (Amanda Pomilla Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding