Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Pomilla Photography

Hi!

I’m Amanda, a documentary wedding photographer. I have always been enamored with street photography, it tugs at my photojournalist heart strings. Then…weddings happened.

I have been professionally photographing weddings since 2008, and I was happy to step out and start my own studio in 2012!

I document gorgeous, meaningful weddings, and I’m fortunate that my clients come back to let me keep telling their story with fun maternity sessions, sweet newborn sessions and playful family sessions. I’m crazy happy about my job!

A little about me…I love:

*photography (obviously, that’s why you’re here!)

*espresso

*traveling

*glitter

*music

*books

*meeting new people

I hope you’ll contact me and let me tell your story!

Follow Amanda Pomilla Photography on

Amanda Pomilla Photography 7
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Amanda Pomilla Photography

Top-notch wedding photographer! Our Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive loved working together with Amanda for a wedding at Ladybird Wildflower Center. Moments that otherwise go forgotten, Amanda captures in great detail with her candid wedding photos. We especially enjoyed seeing her document the epic reception photos from the dance floor. She quickly shared her work with all the vendors & we are so glad to have such incredible shots of our live band in action. Amanda is a mastermind in her craft and if you hire her you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 8
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 9
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 10
    Amanda Pomilla Photography 11
  • Katie

Katie Babbili · Married on 05/04/2019

All I have to say is.... YES!! She's amazing

Y'all... all I have to say is YES. Amanda is so fun to work with - not to mention her photography style is amazing. We did both our engagements and wedding with her and it was a breeze. She's easy to work with, thorough, responsive and incredibly talented. I could not recommend her more to any bride. With everything else that you have to worry about on the day of, this is one thing you won't have to with Amanda on your team!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

KATIE! Ah, I want to cry! You're so amazing! From getting up for that city sunrise session and being a total gem with our caffeine and photos for our first time meeting to the brightest, happiest, most incredible wedding day filled with all the emotions! Thank you for asking me to be a part of it, I am thrilled to know you both and document that journey!

Donald · Married on 04/06/2019

Haven’t even gotten our wedding photos yet but had to rave about her shooting an engagement shoot for us! She came out to our place and really made us feel special! Worked with us on locations, timing and even weather! We feel blessed to have her booked for our special day and can rest easy knowing what a great job she is going to do!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda Pomilla Photography's reply:

Thank you, Donald! I had such a great time getting to know you and Claire - and of course spending a little play time with the pups! Looking forward to working with you two again on wedding day!!

Amanda Pomilla Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Amanda is an amazing photographer. I've had the good fortune of working alongside her at least 20 times at weddings. She's talented, friendly, professional, etc...check out her pictures. We highly recommend her to our clients. You won't be disappointed!

• Leander, 78641 See on map