103 Reviews for Pearl Events Austin

Non-Religious (5)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
102 Pearl Events Austin Reviews

Kelly Bottoms at Pearl Events is amazing and she makes dreams come true! Sounds very cliche, but she is THE BEST planner I could've ever asked for. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and it was in huge part due to Kelly and the team at Pearl Events Austin.

Pearl was recommended to us by our venue, and as soon as we had our initial consultation with Kelly, we knew immediately that we had found our coordinator! As it turns out, I ended up finding my wedding-planning soulmate. From the minute we started, she completely understood my vision and worked with me every step of the way to ensure we were bringing it to life. Having worked in event planning for 2 years prior to being engaged, I came in to the process knowing exactly what I wanted and Kelly delivered all of it and more. She introduced us to all of our vendors, came to meetings with us, helped negotiate prices, and always made sure my opinions, ideas, and vision were being satisfied, and that I was happy with the decisions we made. I am also very OCD, a perfectionist, and somewhat of a control freak. These are qualities that Kelly and I shared - making her a great coordinator for everyone, but she was especially perfect for me. There were truly times where we would finish each others sentences.. we were always on the same page about everything. She is incredibly detail-oriented (she will seriously not miss a single thing!) and so organized. For others who aren't as organized or need more help keeping track of all the many variables during the planning process, HIRE KELLY BOTTOMS at Pearl! Kelly is also very personable and fun, and we developed a true friendship. As the planning process can be rather stressful at times, having someone (like Kelly) who is truly there for you, and who makes the process easier and enjoyable, is crucial. I can honestly say that I will miss working with her and talking to her all the time.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough great things about Jen Seals and thank her enough for all of the amazing work she did to make our wedding a success. She was in constant communication with me during my 11 month engagement - arranging and attending vendor meetings with me, crafting a beautiful design board that exactly fit my style, calling and emailing vendors with my questions, ensuring we were staying on schedule with bookings, the list goes on and on! She made sure every little detail was covered. The night of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Jen was truly unbelievable. My parents are still raving about Jen to this day (it's been months since the wedding :D). Jen took care of everything and my parents didn't have to worry about a single thing, allowing them (and my husband and I!) to just enjoy the night. Pearl Events has an incredible reputation and every time I told our vendors I was working with Pear Events, all the vendors had the same reply - "those girls are the best to work with!". Truly the best decision we've made during the wedding planning process was working with Jen! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Ksenia, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough great things about Becky Navarro, she made the planning process fun and worry-free. Becky was so efficient, kind and understanding throughout the whole process. I could really tell I was working with a professional, she also has a great reputation with a ton of vendors in town. I really feel like I ended up getting special treatment from most of my vendors, due to their respect and fondness of Becky. She even offered her beautiful new event venue (Woodbine Mansion) where not only did she have her family helping her sweep the floors before I arrived, but also went out on her own and purchased a beautiful chair for me to take my bridal portraits. By the end of the whole process I wanted to be friends with Becky, she treated my friends and family so kindly and graciously throughout the whole process. If you want the best of the best, go with Becky you will be truly impressed!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Y'ALL. If you're looking for a wedding planner, run, don't walk, to Pearl Events! Besides marrying my husband, picking Pearl Events was *the best* decision I made for our wedding!

Katie Fingerhut was the real MVP of our wedding, and answered multiple questions from me and my mother. She gave me a list of recommended vendors and actually made the whole wedding planning process fun! When we met with the vendors, it was so obvious that each one of them respected Pearl Events, and even knew and respected Katie.

There were a ton of moving parts for our wedding, we have a big family with complicated dynamics, and to top that off, I have a ton of crazy health issues, but with Katie + the Pearl team, the day went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong, I would've had zero idea, and I still would have no idea! Katie is friendly, approachable, but also is laid-back and brings a peace to the whole planning process.

Couldn't recommend more!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

For the rest of our lives I think we will attest that Pearl Events and Kelly were the best decision we made (besides one another!). Kelly and the Pearl Events Team deserve all the credit for our wedding day going off without a hitch. We faced some really tough personal challenges leading up to the wedding, and Kelly handled it all in stride and went above and beyond to make sure my family was taken care of, and all the important little details were sorted out when we simply did not have the bandwidth. Our space looked perfect, our vendors were organized, and everyone knew where to be and when. As someone who is a complete control freak I had no concerns handing Kelly the reigns for our day. I got to truly enjoy being a bride, which I don't imagine would have been the case in any other circumstance or with any other planner.

Long story short, everything was beyond perfect from top to BOTTOMS ;).

Profile Picture Ivy, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

To say that Kelly Bottoms and Pearl Events made my daughter's wedding perfect is an understatement. DO NOT even think of planning an event in Austin without them. From Day one Kelly was accessible, on point and a calming influence on the wedding process. No matter how trivial our questions or concerns were Kelly always answered our emails or texts promptly and took care of everything right away (and when the Bride and Groom live in Austin and we live in Connecticut it can get stressful planning long distance) --On the Big Day (3/24/2018) itself Kelly and the Pearl Events Staff were on point and kept the flow going without blinking an eye. If there were any glitches at all I can guarantee that we did not notice or were made aware of anything -Kelly is a true professional and she means the world to us for giving us one of the best days of our lives!

Profile Picture Ellen , 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We got so lucky in hiring Kelly Bottoms as our wedding coordinator for our Riverbend Church/Austin Country Club wedding. Looking back at everything now, I don’t know what we would have done without her advice, organization, friendliness, positivity, flexibility, and professionalism. She always responded to my questions, which came often and at all hours of the day and night, with impressive timeliness and thoughtfulness. After the wedding, both of our families commented on how wonderful she was when it came to keeping everyone informed and on schedule – and she did all of this in the calmest fashion. I already miss working with her, and if I could do it all over again, Kelly Bottoms would be the FIRST vendor I would hire. We are clearly team Kelly and recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a great coordinator.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan Metzger from Pearl Events Austin is the Michael Jordan of wedding planners. She was on top of EVERYTHING. I've never met someone so organized. All her work ahead of the wedding was fantastic and she was a great advocate for us when working with the other vendors. When there's so many moving parts, it's nice knowing you've got someone like Megan making sure it all goes off without a hitch. Thank you Megan!

Profile Picture Michael , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not really sure how to adequately put into words the love I have for Pearl Events Austin. Kelly Bottoms, whom I think was sent from Heaven, made our wedding come to life. I am from Houston and got married outside of Austin, so I wasn't able to be there to see things come together but somehow I still felt like I was. So many people have complimented the uniqueness of our wedding and how FUN it was...and to that, we owe Kelly Bottoms! Every single detail was executed and I can't remember a moment where I felt stressed out. Before I even asked, she had the answers. She checked in on me, had helpful spreadsheets, gave me advice, made me laugh, and even had our linens hand dipped dyed because we couldn't find the color we wanted. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND the expectations of an Event Planner. Additionally, they have a killer vendor recommendation list...through Pearl Events I sincerely had a "Dream Team" of vendors which gave me wonderful food, an epic dance party, and the most beautiful flowers you've ever seen (and some). Pearl Events Austin is visionary...you will not regret your decision!

Profile Picture amber, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you are in search of a planner who will help coordinate the best wedding possible and make a friend along the way, look no further than Becky Navarro at Peal Events. Becky came highly recommended by a fellow bride and I could not be happier with my experience working with her. She listened intently to all of my wishes and concerns and made sure that I was not only comfortable but excited about even the most minor details. I really felt that she understood my vision for the day and did everything she could to achieve it. She helped recommend vendors, negotiate more space at our venue, and kept an eye on our budget, which was above and beyond what we hired her to do. All of the vendors she recommended were a joy to work with, as, well. And anytime that I mentioned I was working with Becky from Pearl Events everyone had the same reaction - "She's the best!!". And she truly is. Thank you, Becky, for making the most important day of our lives so fantastic and carefree. It was the best day and we owe it all to you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The people at this company are flat out AMAZING! Kelly Bottoms was our coordinator and she is outstanding! Becky Navarro, the owner, is a friend of a friend and the team as a whole just truly goes above and beyond! Kelly made our big day seamless and was always on top of things and 5 steps ahead of me. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She is such a sweetheart and just a joy to work with, I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is! She is smart, organized, detailed oriented and on top of it all brings so much fun and light-heartedness to a time that can definitely be stressful. We also moved from Austin to Houston in the early stages of planning and Kelly made sure this didn’t make things more difficult for us. I had a very tight work schedule and she always worked around it and made it work. I am so thankful for her help and would HIGHLY recommend Kelly and Pearl Events!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW. WOW. WOW. Pearl Events - specifically Jen Seals went above and beyond for my wedding. As a California native living in Houston, I was lost when it came to planning a wedding in Austin. Not only did I have VERY high standards and lots of firm opinions, but my mom also had high standards and her own set of opinions. Jen was phenomenal at managing the multiple requests my mother and I had as well as making the dream come true. I couldn't have had a more beautiful and smooth wedding ceremony and reception. For one day, every dream and picture came to life. It was perfect. Literally, every vendor and every assistant did everything they were asked to do. If there was anything that went wrong - I never found out and neither did my guests. Jen literally made magic happen! She even took care of our extremely drunk best man when he passed out in a bathroom - WAY BEYOND HER RESPONSIBILITIES. She truly cares about you and your guests. She will not fail you. We put her through the ringer with our last minute changes and thousands of emails (I even made powerpoints) and she gave us the most incredible night of our lives. When you ask her for something she delivers and when you have a timeline she sticks to it. We even had guests come up to us and say they enjoyed our wedding more than their own. I can't express how wonderful she is - truly your fairy godmother. Thank you Jen! We adore you!

Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - JEN TOOK THIS PICTURE! She's a great photographer too!
Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - Absolute dream - Jen did everything I asked for.
Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - Again, the most perfect reception setup. Thank you Jen! Love
Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment that the Sacred Oaks venue at Camp Lucy, Dripping Springs, was chosen for our daughter's wedding, we knew that the selection of a quality wedding coordinator would be essential to making our event everything we desired. Our decision to hire Pearl Events to coordinate all activities was the best decision possible. Katie Fingerhut was amazing. Wow! Her attention to every detail and her coordination with all of the vendors was handled with the utmost professionalism. Her ability to direct and to manage all parties and individuals ensured that everything flowed perfectly. Her vibrant personality and cheerful disposition made the entire wedding planning process worry-free. Her efforts helped make our wedding event one for the ages! Thanks to Pearl Events and Katie Fingerhut for a job well done!!!

Profile Picture Dianne , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We are now three weeks post wedding and my daughter and her husband, who have attended their fair share of really fabulous weddings, continue to say that their wedding was the absolute best and they wouldn't change a thing. For this, we can thank Megan Metzger of Pearl Events. The bride and prospective groom left it to Megan and me to implement their vision of a FUN and unique/chic event. Because they wanted the reception at our residence, the logistics of hosting 315 people were so much more complicated and we could not have done it without Megan. She figured out the sizing and best layout for the stage, dance floor, tables, tents, bathroom trailer, valet, etc. and worked with every vendor to make sure they were all fully on board, communicating with one another and held to the highest standards. The details were endless and Megan, aided by her full 4-inch binder of notes, kept us all on track. Many of the vendors also told me how much they like and appreciate working with Megan because it makes their jobs so much easier. Megan was also really great about prioritizing costs and helping us stay within budget; in fact, because of her relationships with vendors and knowledge of the ins and outs of the business, she saved us a tremendous amount of money with zero impact on the experience (and in several cases, Megan's recommendations that cost less actually enhanced the experience). I recommend hiring Megan and Pearl Events for any big event, but especially a complicated one. I loved working with her and wouldn't change a thing, either!

Profile Picture G, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pearl Events was the very first company we booked for our wedding and I'm so glad that we did! Being the average groom, I knew most of our wedding details would go way above my head. I think hiring Katie was honestly the best gift I could have given my now wife! I'm glad Katie was there to give the much needed guidance we needed. She helped us plan everything from A to Z and I don’t know how we would have been able to survive our wedding without her!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Megan Metzger to synthesize, coordinate, track and expedite a million details for an over the top wedding at The Smith Family Chapel and reception at The Austin Country Club September 16, 2017. She never once tapped the brakes over comprehension, retention or enthusiasm for our complicated multi-stage, many provider/vendor weekend celebrations which included every part of a major production: make ready to transportation to send off finale. Megan was excited and organized- always overperforming and always timely. She significantly reduced the stress from a hectic and complex experience and we were all thrilled to overjoyed with her contribution- attitude and performance. I was the bride's wedding adviser and participated in all parts of the weekend events and can recommend Megan Metzger with complete authority.

Profile Picture Barry, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been putting off writing this review because it means admitting that my wedding is really over! I don’t even know where to begin to describe how incredible Jen Seals of Pearl Events is. Without her and her incredible team, would I have had a wedding? Yes, and it probably would have been just fine. But with Jen and Pearl Events my wedding went beyond my wildest dreams and then some! Jen was on top of everything from the very beginning. Austin is a city full of wedding vendors, and though I had lived in Austin for 7 years, I currently live out of state, and was immediately overwhelmed by my innumerable options. Jen organized all of my different options for all of my vendors (we had quite a few!) and was an invaluable resource as she knows all of these vendors personally and could really give me an honest opinion about their services! She streamlined everything from start to finish, and really made wedding planning from 1000 miles away easier. Did I mention that I have a “bride-mom-zilla”? She handled every crazy request, every 2nd, 3rd, and 4th change, and every early morning phone call that my mother threw at her with such ease. When I knew that I wanted something different, but wasn’t sure what, she had some of the most inventive and cool ideas, and really helped bring my plans to life! Every detail was meticulously planned and absolutely perfect. More than anything, working with Jen felt like working with a friend rather than a wedding planner. She talked me off the ledge more times than I can count when my anxiety got the best of me. Anything I needed she was always a phone call or text away. I know so many brides that have said their wedding day was a blur and that it went by so quickly. I can honestly say that I savored every second of our wedding day. I have such gorgeous and vivid memories and I owe every bit of that to Jen Seals and her INCREDIBLE team at Pearl Events.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I went to Pearl events because of their great reviews on other sites. I had actually never seen reviews that glowing about any service, so choosing them from that aspect seemed right. It truly was one of the best decisions I could have made. Clients say they would give 10 stars, and in my opinion there aren't even enough stars to give them. We worked with Jenn Seals, and her service was invaluable. She was so calming through the process, reminded me of the small items I needed to stay on top of, and came up with some brilliant ideas. Our entire event was stunning and went so smoothly thanks to her. The thing that stood out the most was also her kindness to my parents and family. She went out of her way to make them feel important by bringing them drinks to where they were seated if they lacked anything at all. It meant the world to me. She also was so relaxed for the event that she blended in with everyone to make the evening fun and relaxing which was the goal. We had so many friends and family tell us how original and gorgeous the design was! THANK YOU Pearl Events. You made the event what every bride and groom should be able to experience!

Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - SO GORGEOUS!
Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - Loved the original design!
Profile Picture Sonya, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was the first and only planner that we met with, and it was the easiest and best decision we made! She was so helpful every step of the way ensuring that we were always comfortable with our decision. She laid out options when we had them, pushed me when I needed it, and became a great friend in the process! The day of went so smoothly for me. I never heard of the mishaps. If they happened, she handled them. She checked on us for food, drinks, made sure we were comfortable, and kept everything moving according to plan. The entire day was perfect, and we owe so much to Megan. We just LOVE her and would recommend her to ANY bride. Whether you know EXACTLY what you want or need a lot of direction, she will guide and assist every step of the way. She is the BEST!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan Metzger is the ABSOLUTE Best!!!! I would plan another wedding with her in a heartbeat if I had another daughter! She is responsive, amazingly organized, and her attention to detail is simply incredible. You know you will have peace of mind when the flower people rave about her, as did the photographer, the caterer, the cake people, etc. They all worked well together and provided us with the perfect night! I will sing her praises to anyone who asks....I know a lot of people are just not this lucky. I consider her a friend now!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t even express in words how PHENOMENAL Pearl Events Austin was for my wedding! Katie was organized, quick to respond, on top of EVERYTHING and thought of things before i even did. Definitely did not break the bank at all either. For the amount of work and coordinating they did, it’s a deal! Every vendor she recommended was amazing; she knows exactly who to call for the type of look or style of wedding you want. She thought of every detail and honestly made my wedding the perfect day it was. If I ever had any issues or questions, not only was Katie quick to respond but she was always so happy and willing to get me exactly what I wanted. On the day of, both Katie and Isaiah were awesome. I never felt overwhelmed or rushed, and everything flowed so well. My bustle kept coming out and Katie would notice and button it back all night! If i could give them 20 stars i would. best best coordinator and planner EVER.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would give all of the stars in the world to Katie Fingerhut and the Pearl Events Team! Because of Katie, our July, Downtown Austin wedding was absolutely perfect! Katie is the most detail oriented person, but is extremely laid back, friendly, and fun! She quickly built a genuine relationship with my mom and me and made sure we enjoyed the planning process. We are both extremely "Type A" and opinionated, but Katie earned our trust from the very beginning. She was SO much more than a "Day-Of Coordinator". We met with her several times in advance, emailed multiple times a week, and could text or call her anytime. She was always available to answer any questions, even when she was out of the office or on vacation! She also has the BEST ideas of little details that can impact your event in a VERY positive way. A few weeks before the wedding, Katie walked us through her perfect master plan/minute-by-minute to ensure everything was ready to go and that everyone (family, bridal party, vendors) was on the same page. When the big day arrived, we knew EVERYTHING was under control and would be handled by Katie and her fabulous team. Because of Katie's knowledge, skills, relationships with vendors, and attention to detail, my mom and I could relax and enjoy the wedding day. Not once did my mom have to check in at the church or reception venue. She was able to spend the entire day with me, my bridal party, and our family, which was absolutely invaluable. Our large (320+ guests) and pretty involved wedding went off without a hitch! All of the vendors she helped us select exceeded our expectations in every way. She ensured our entire timeline, florals, decor, seating, and flow were executed perfectly! And most importantly, because of Katie, our wedding was the most memorable, perfect, and FUN night of our lives - and one that our friends and family are still talking about today. We were truly impressed by Katie's professionalism, attention to detail, operational skills, unique in

Profile Picture Emily, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a little late writing this review, but I have to take some time to brag on Jen and Pearl Events. My mom and I met with Jen right after I got engaged. I was still trying to convince my mom that we needed a wedding planner and was hoping this meeting would win her over. Jen was so warm and welcoming and offered great tips, advice and a bit of a reality check on budget before we even signed a contract. After that meeting, my mom was convinced--especially since Pearl Events' services are completely customizable and she didn't have to "pay someone to do something I can do myself." Over the course of our engagement (a year & a half), Jen was SO awesome to work with. She was attentive, professional, funny and always there to help mediate when my mom, dad or I didn't always see eye to eye. Our meetings were always fun but productive so no one's time was wasted (side note: I was also a pretty decisive bride--give me three options and I can choose within seconds). Jen really shined on our wedding day. She was so calm, organized and genuinely happy to be there. The small details of our wedding were SO important to me, and I love to be in control of everything, but it was easy for me to let her take the reins and she did not disappoint. A couple days after our wedding my mom gave me the biggest, tear filled hug, and thanked me for talking her into hiring Jen. Our wedding was planned, but most importantly, executed *perfectly* and we literally could not have done it without Jen and Pearl Events.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Honestly don't know where to start but Becky and her team are simply the best. She conducts herself with such poise and takes everything that comes her way in stride. We threw a massive Indian wedding, and although it was her first time doing so, Becky was so up the challenge and willing to learn - and she crushed it! She dealt with many different opinions and I super appreciated her direct decision making. I am notorious for responding late to everything and Becky kept us on point with meeting deadlines and ensuring everything was in order. So many emails! I seriously cannot speak more highly of her. The entire team helped coordinate the day of and were so flexible as things came their way. Our wedding required a crazy amount of coordination across several very long party days and not only was Becky on top of everything, but she was also so much fun to be around the entire time. She also put together the most amazing team of vendors, each of whom went above and beyond what we asked. Thank you, Becky!!! Miss you!!!!

Profile Picture Alysha, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals