Pearl Events Austin Reviews

Pearl Events Austin 6
Pearl Events Austin 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is an Angel on Earth!

I could write an entire book on how incredible Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is and how she truly made all my wedding dreams come true. I had an introductory call with Megan a little over a year before my wedding day. We had planned to talk for 30 minutes and before we knew it, it had been well over an hour. I had talked to several other wedding planners prior to our meeting, and knew Megan was different by just the questions she was asking. She was truly interested in getting to know my fiancée and I and making our wedding day authentic to who we are as a couple. Hiring Megan ensured that not only the wedding was planned flawlessly, but also a very fun experience. Initially, the plan was to have Megan just help with the wedding, but it was obvious from our first in-person meeting that I could not live without her and we quickly extended her to cover all events. We had a total of 5 parties to make the wedding a true multi-day affair.
    I have an incredibly busy job and was planning my Austin wedding from California. I thought that planning our wedding weekend would be a big stressor and time strain. Megan could not have been more flexible- she worked phone calls into my busy schedule, e-mailed weekly so that I was never overwhelmed at one time, and made herself available every trip to Austin we made. She perfectly spaced out all of our tasks so that we were able to plan everything calmly, instead of rushed or stressed at the last minute. Megan spent hours with us listening to our crazy ideas and executing them all flawlessly. She navigated us towards our dream venues for every single event (which included a welcome party, pool party, and brunch), dream photographer, dream florist, dream band, dream videographer, dream stationary, and so much more. There is truly not one thing I would change about the entire weekend and I have Megan to thank for all of it. The vendor base that Megan brought to the table was truly impeccable. She knew exactly the right partners to bring in for every unique idea and taste preference that we had. It was obvious that Megan is the best in the business- every vendor had such wonderful things to say about her and talked about her attention to detail and thoroughness.
    Our wedding week was perfect. It truly brings tears to my eyes with just how wonderful it was. And it was perfect because Megan was by my side the entire time. Many members of the Pearl Events team stepped up during our actual wedding week to ensure that every event was executed flawlessly. Multiple people had to be at multiple venues to ensure guests were checked in, vendors were set up, and more. I have had almost every guest comment that they have never been to a wedding so flawlessly executed and I have Pearl Events to thank for that.
    While I am thrilled to be married, I am so sad that the planning process is over. Megan truly became a trusted and valued friend and I am already brainstorming new reasons why I would need to work with her again. Thank you Megan for everything, I truly cannot imagine our wedding without you.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Jena

Jena Baker · Married on 06/15/2019

Kailee and Becky = Absolutely Amazing!!

Kailee Roberts was the Coordinator for my wedding last weekend at The Woodbine Mansion. As the first ones to have a wedding at this venue, I was a little nervous about how things would run but between Kailee and Becky Navarro (owner of Pearl Events and The Woodbine Mansion), they ABSOLUTELY AMAZED my husband and I!! They orchestrated the perfect wedding!!! Both of them are out of this world professional, organized, knowledgeable of all things wedding and they know how to keep the bride calm. I am completely blown away by their performance and if I had to do it all over it again, I wouldn't change a thing except for using Kailee as my full on wedding planner. I decided I was going to plan it on my own and was beyond relieved when Kailee came on to help. Becky and Kailee are true experts at weddings and proved it to me for my big day. You'd be a fool to go anywhere else!!! I 100% recommend Pearl Events, especially Kailee!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Pearl Events

We absolutely enjoyed our time working alongside Pearl Events for a June wedding at Barr Mansion. As an Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive works closely with each vendor leading up to a couple's big day. We loved that Pearl Events was always available for questions and that they were consistently present throughout the wedding day. They stuck to a designated timeline and made sure everything flowed with complete and total ease. It made our job as the event entertainment and emcee stressfree as we worked through each intricate detail of the night. The dance floor was packed, the venue was incredible and the bride and groom couldn't have been happier. With that said, it was a privilege to work together with Pearl Events. We'd recommend them to any couple planning their big day!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Pearl Events Austin 8
    Pearl Events Austin 9
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Got hitched without a hitch

Jen Seals and the Pearl Events team did a fabulous job on our wedding day. Jen kept everything on schedule down to the minute and organized all of the vendors like a pro. There were so many moving parts it’s astounding everything went so smoothly. Our guests even commented on how well taken care of they felt and how everything flowed perfectly. I didn’t feel stressed about anything the day of our wedding. We both just had an amazing time - we even got to enjoy some of cocktail hour AND ate dinner - uninterrupted - during our reception. Everything was packed up for us in the appropriate vehicles when we left so we had literally nothing to worry about. It was an entirely stress-free day!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Randi · Married on 12/31/2018

Pearl Events and Lexie Perez were amazing!!

I would highly recommend using Pearl Events and Lexie Perez if you’re getting married or planning an event in Austin! Lexie is absolutely amazing to work with! She is a complete professional—detail-oriented, communicative and thoughtful—while also being friendly, down to earth, and easy to talk to. From the moment we met, I felt confident that I was in good hands. Lexie created a detailed budget, provided what all turned out to be superb vendor recommendations, kept me organized and gave honest feedback throughout the entire process. Our wedding was absolutely magical—and we couldn’t have done it without Lexie!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Missy Griffy · Married on 12/29/2018

Pearl Events made our December wedding the best!!

We hired Becky to work on our daughter's wedding planning and her hard work, communication skills and attention to detail were top notch. What a joy to not have to be worrying that weekend and we could sit back and enjoy every moment. She has wonderful connections to so many vendors that we benefitted from using. It was a dream come true for all involved --a beautiful plan that all came together perfectly and created special memories for the bride and groom, their wedding guests and families. We highly recommend Pearl Events for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Eiche · Married on 11/11/2018

Pearl Events (and Lexie) were Pearlfect!

Pearl Events is outstanding, and we cannot recommend them enough! We worked with Lexie as a Day of Coordinator for our wedding. Our venue required a day of contact, and at first we were skeptical if we should hire a professional, but working with Lexie and her team has completely won us over!

Having Lexie take over the run-of-show for the wedding was a dream! She made the event run smoothly and let us enjoy our special day. Leading up to the wedding day, she effectively communicated with all the vendors so each person knew where to be and when. It helped take a big burden off during the days leading up to the event. We had all sorts of challenges crop up on the wedding day. From having rain at an outdoor wedding to challenges with the photo booth and we’re sure a dozen other things that we never even knew about. She handled it all with grace and we felt confident that everything was going to turn out great!

We would absolutely recommend working with Pearl Events, and especially Lexie to help you plan and coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2018

Best decision ever

Hiring Pearl Events was the best decision we made for our wedding. Our wedding day was legitimately 100% stress-free because Kelly from Pearl Events was so on top of everything. I had complete trust in her and knew it was going to be perfect. She handled everything and our wedding flowed seamlessly. I was able to spend time with my friends and family and have the actual best day of my life because our event was in their capable hands. I couldn't be happier with our choice. THANK YOU KELLY & PEARL!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

Without question, the best decision I made in our wedding planning process (besides marrying my husband) was hiring Jen Seals as our planner and day-of coordinator. We live in the Los Angeles area, and the idea of planning an Austin wedding from over a thousand miles away was daunting, to say the least. Jen made everything so easy for us. I was amazed at how quickly she keyed in on the style of wedding we wanted and was able to recommend an absolute dream team of vendors. She was so easy to communicate with, responded quickly to emails and texts, and was always able to make time to meet with us when we were visiting Austin, even on short notice! On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing - Jen made it so that we could truly enjoy our day with our families and guests without lifting a finger, which is such a gift. She and her day-of assistants were so professional, and our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were. Thank you again, Jen, for a truly perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amanda Smith · Married on 06/09/2018

Pearl Events - Katie Fingerhut is a MUST

don't even know where to start! I used Pearl Events, specifically Katie Fingerhut, for my wedding in Austin last June and she was AMAZING. First and foremost, she was so knowledgeable about all of the Austin venues and vendors. She was a huge help in selecting the right vendors for our wedding vibe and helping to determine pricing and quantities needed. Throughout the process, she also helped us stay organized and ensure we hit our necessary milestones. She became my go-to person to help brainstorm and share my ideas. She knew how to handle all stressful situations and was a calming and delightful presence. Now for the real magic - the day of. This is when I felt that all of her hard work really came to fruition. She made sure every detail was in place, we stayed on time, and everything ran smoothly and as intended. Each time I saw her approach on the night of my wedding, I knew it was time for the next event. Otherwise, she and her staff were busy bees in the background making sure everything went off without a hitch. In the end, Katie became more than just a wedding planner but truly a friend! I couldn't have done this without her. While I truly admire those who try to do this all themselves, if you hire Katie and Pearl Events, I promise you won't regret it. It will add the extra layer of ease and confidence to your wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Pearl Events Austin 10
    Pearl Events Austin 11

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly Bottoms at Pearl Events is amazing and she makes dreams come true! Sounds very cliche, but she is THE BEST planner I could've ever asked for. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and it was in huge part due to Kelly and the team at Pearl Events Austin.

Pearl was recommended to us by our venue, and as soon as we had our initial consultation with Kelly, we knew immediately that we had found our coordinator! As it turns out, I ended up finding my wedding-planning soulmate. From the minute we started, she completely understood my vision and worked with me every step of the way to ensure we were bringing it to life. Having worked in event planning for 2 years prior to being engaged, I came in to the process knowing exactly what I wanted and Kelly delivered all of it and more. She introduced us to all of our vendors, came to meetings with us, helped negotiate prices, and always made sure my opinions, ideas, and vision were being satisfied, and that I was happy with the decisions we made. I am also very OCD, a perfectionist, and somewhat of a control freak. These are qualities that Kelly and I shared - making her a great coordinator for everyone, but she was especially perfect for me. There were truly times where we would finish each others sentences.. we were always on the same page about everything. She is incredibly detail-oriented (she will seriously not miss a single thing!) and so organized. For others who aren't as organized or need more help keeping track of all the many variables during the planning process, HIRE KELLY BOTTOMS at Pearl! Kelly is also very personable and fun, and we developed a true friendship. As the planning process can be rather stressful at times, having someone (like Kelly) who is truly there for you, and who makes the process easier and enjoyable, is crucial. I can honestly say that I will miss working with her and talking to her all the time.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Kelly is the absolute best at keeping everything organized and straight forward. We love her attention to detail and making sure nothing is left unnoticed! We are so happy she was able to make your big day so easy!

Ksenia · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough great things about Jen Seals and thank her enough for all of the amazing work she did to make our wedding a success. She was in constant communication with me during my 11 month engagement - arranging and attending vendor meetings with me, crafting a beautiful design board that exactly fit my style, calling and emailing vendors with my questions, ensuring we were staying on schedule with bookings, the list goes on and on! She made sure every little detail was covered. The night of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Jen was truly unbelievable. My parents are still raving about Jen to this day (it's been months since the wedding :D). Jen took care of everything and my parents didn't have to worry about a single thing, allowing them (and my husband and I!) to just enjoy the night. Pearl Events has an incredible reputation and every time I told our vendors I was working with Pear Events, all the vendors had the same reply - "those girls are the best to work with!". Truly the best decision we've made during the wedding planning process was working with Jen! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Hi Ksenia,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Jen is amazing at making sure everything is exactly how you envisioned it and so much more! She makes the process so easy it relieves all of the stress! We are so glad she was able to make your day so great you could all enjoy it stress free!

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Becky Navarro, she made the planning process fun and worry-free. Becky was so efficient, kind and understanding throughout the whole process. I could really tell I was working with a professional, she also has a great reputation with a ton of vendors in town. I really feel like I ended up getting special treatment from most of my vendors, due to their respect and fondness of Becky. She even offered her beautiful new event venue (Woodbine Mansion) where not only did she have her family helping her sweep the floors before I arrived, but also went out on her own and purchased a beautiful chair for me to take my bridal portraits. By the end of the whole process I wanted to be friends with Becky, she treated my friends and family so kindly and graciously throughout the whole process. If you want the best of the best, go with Becky you will be truly impressed!

Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Becky is amazing at making the planning process easy and stress free, all while having fun and showing you the way! She has a heart of gold, always wanting to make sure every detail is perfect, especially something so important as your bridal portraits! We are so glad she was able to make your wedding day everything you dreamed of!

Elise · Married on 04/06/2018

Y'ALL. If you're looking for a wedding planner, run, don't walk, to Pearl Events! Besides marrying my husband, picking Pearl Events was *the best* decision I made for our wedding!

Katie Fingerhut was the real MVP of our wedding, and answered multiple questions from me and my mother. She gave me a list of recommended vendors and actually made the whole wedding planning process fun! When we met with the vendors, it was so obvious that each one of them respected Pearl Events, and even knew and respected Katie.

There were a ton of moving parts for our wedding, we have a big family with complicated dynamics, and to top that off, I have a ton of crazy health issues, but with Katie + the Pearl team, the day went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong, I would've had zero idea, and I still would have no idea! Katie is friendly, approachable, but also is laid-back and brings a peace to the whole planning process.

Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Hi Elise,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Katie is amazing at making the entire planning process so fun! Each meeting is like a little party! We are so glad she was able to make everything run so smoothly and that you were all able to enjoy your wedding day stress free!

• I

Ivy · Married on 03/24/2018

For the rest of our lives I think we will attest that Pearl Events and Kelly were the best decision we made (besides one another!). Kelly and the Pearl Events Team deserve all the credit for our wedding day going off without a hitch. We faced some really tough personal challenges leading up to the wedding, and Kelly handled it all in stride and went above and beyond to make sure my family was taken care of, and all the important little details were sorted out when we simply did not have the bandwidth. Our space looked perfect, our vendors were organized, and everyone knew where to be and when. As someone who is a complete control freak I had no concerns handing Kelly the reigns for our day. I got to truly enjoy being a bride, which I don't imagine would have been the case in any other circumstance or with any other planner.

Long story short, everything was beyond perfect from top to BOTTOMS ;).

Sent on 04/07/2018

Hi Ivy,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Kelly is simply the best at making sure everything is organized and that every person knows where they are supposed to be! We are so glad you felt comfortable giving her the reigns on everything and that she was able to calm everyone's nerves before the big day!

Ellen · Married on 03/24/2018

To say that Kelly Bottoms and Pearl Events made my daughter's wedding perfect is an understatement. DO NOT even think of planning an event in Austin without them. From Day one Kelly was accessible, on point and a calming influence on the wedding process. No matter how trivial our questions or concerns were Kelly always answered our emails or texts promptly and took care of everything right away (and when the Bride and Groom live in Austin and we live in Connecticut it can get stressful planning long distance) --On the Big Day (3/24/2018) itself Kelly and the Pearl Events Staff were on point and kept the flow going without blinking an eye. If there were any glitches at all I can guarantee that we did not notice or were made aware of anything -Kelly is a true professional and she means the world to us for giving us one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Hi Ellen,

Thank you so much for your kind review! Kelly is amazing at making sure everything is taken care of and solving every problem right as they come up. We are so glad she was able to put your heart at east from miles away and put together the perfect day for your family!

Jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

We got so lucky in hiring Kelly Bottoms as our wedding coordinator for our Riverbend Church/Austin Country Club wedding. Looking back at everything now, I don’t know what we would have done without her advice, organization, friendliness, positivity, flexibility, and professionalism. She always responded to my questions, which came often and at all hours of the day and night, with impressive timeliness and thoughtfulness. After the wedding, both of our families commented on how wonderful she was when it came to keeping everyone informed and on schedule – and she did all of this in the calmest fashion. I already miss working with her, and if I could do it all over again, Kelly Bottoms would be the FIRST vendor I would hire. We are clearly team Kelly and recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a great coordinator.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We are so glad Kelly was able to make the planning process easy and fun! She is amazing at pulling all of your design ideas together and making your big day everything you dreamed of!

Michael · Married on 02/17/2018

Megan Metzger from Pearl Events Austin is the Michael Jordan of wedding planners. She was on top of EVERYTHING. I've never met someone so organized. All her work ahead of the wedding was fantastic and she was a great advocate for us when working with the other vendors. When there's so many moving parts, it's nice knowing you've got someone like Megan making sure it all goes off without a hitch. Thank you Megan!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for the kind review! We love everything about Megan! She is amazing at her attention to detail, her design eye and ensuring that everything is taken care of on your big day! We are so glad she was able to make your big day stress free!

amber · Married on 02/03/2018

I'm not really sure how to adequately put into words the love I have for Pearl Events Austin. Kelly Bottoms, whom I think was sent from Heaven, made our wedding come to life. I am from Houston and got married outside of Austin, so I wasn't able to be there to see things come together but somehow I still felt like I was. So many people have complimented the uniqueness of our wedding and how FUN it was...and to that, we owe Kelly Bottoms! Every single detail was executed and I can't remember a moment where I felt stressed out. Before I even asked, she had the answers. She checked in on me, had helpful spreadsheets, gave me advice, made me laugh, and even had our linens hand dipped dyed because we couldn't find the color we wanted. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND the expectations of an Event Planner. Additionally, they have a killer vendor recommendation list...through Pearl Events I sincerely had a "Dream Team" of vendors which gave me wonderful food, an epic dance party, and the most beautiful flowers you've ever seen (and some). Pearl Events Austin is visionary...you will not regret your decision!

Pearl Events Austin 12
    Pearl Events Austin 18
    Pearl Events Austin 19
    Pearl Events Austin 20

Hi Amber,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We love that Kelly was able to make your big day everything you dreamed of and more! The relationships she creates helps make the process so smooth and easy, and we are so glad she was able to make your wedding personal to y'all!

Brooke · Married on 01/27/2018

If you are in search of a planner who will help coordinate the best wedding possible and make a friend along the way, look no further than Becky Navarro at Peal Events. Becky came highly recommended by a fellow bride and I could not be happier with my experience working with her. She listened intently to all of my wishes and concerns and made sure that I was not only comfortable but excited about even the most minor details. I really felt that she understood my vision for the day and did everything she could to achieve it. She helped recommend vendors, negotiate more space at our venue, and kept an eye on our budget, which was above and beyond what we hired her to do. All of the vendors she recommended were a joy to work with, as, well. And anytime that I mentioned I was working with Becky from Pearl Events everyone had the same reaction - "She's the best!!". And she truly is. Thank you, Becky, for making the most important day of our lives so fantastic and carefree. It was the best day and we owe it all to you!

Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Becky truly is the best at everything she does! Her attention to detail makes the process so smooth and simple, all while having fun and laughing along the way! We are so glad she was able to make your wedding day everything you wanted!

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

The people at this company are flat out AMAZING! Kelly Bottoms was our coordinator and she is outstanding! Becky Navarro, the owner, is a friend of a friend and the team as a whole just truly goes above and beyond! Kelly made our big day seamless and was always on top of things and 5 steps ahead of me. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She is such a sweetheart and just a joy to work with, I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is! She is smart, organized, detailed oriented and on top of it all brings so much fun and light-heartedness to a time that can definitely be stressful. We also moved from Austin to Houston in the early stages of planning and Kelly made sure this didn’t make things more difficult for us. I had a very tight work schedule and she always worked around it and made it work. I am so thankful for her help and would HIGHLY recommend Kelly and Pearl Events!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We always love Kelly's attention to detail and quick thinking. She is so great at helping with every little thing that needs to go in to the big day, and she makes the entire process so fun! We are so glad she was able to relieve the stress on your wedding day!

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

WOW. WOW. WOW. Pearl Events - specifically Jen Seals went above and beyond for my wedding. As a California native living in Houston, I was lost when it came to planning a wedding in Austin. Not only did I have VERY high standards and lots of firm opinions, but my mom also had high standards and her own set of opinions. Jen was phenomenal at managing the multiple requests my mother and I had as well as making the dream come true. I couldn't have had a more beautiful and smooth wedding ceremony and reception. For one day, every dream and picture came to life. It was perfect. Literally, every vendor and every assistant did everything they were asked to do. If there was anything that went wrong - I never found out and neither did my guests. Jen literally made magic happen! She even took care of our extremely drunk best man when he passed out in a bathroom - WAY BEYOND HER RESPONSIBILITIES. She truly cares about you and your guests. She will not fail you. We put her through the ringer with our last minute changes and thousands of emails (I even made powerpoints) and she gave us the most incredible night of our lives. When you ask her for something she delivers and when you have a timeline she sticks to it. We even had guests come up to us and say they enjoyed our wedding more than their own. I can't express how wonderful she is - truly your fairy godmother. Thank you Jen! We adore you!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Pearl Events Austin 21
    Pearl Events Austin 22
    Pearl Events Austin 23

Dianne · Married on 10/14/2017

From the moment that the Sacred Oaks venue at Camp Lucy, Dripping Springs, was chosen for our daughter's wedding, we knew that the selection of a quality wedding coordinator would be essential to making our event everything we desired. Our decision to hire Pearl Events to coordinate all activities was the best decision possible. Katie Fingerhut was amazing. Wow! Her attention to every detail and her coordination with all of the vendors was handled with the utmost professionalism. Her ability to direct and to manage all parties and individuals ensured that everything flowed perfectly. Her vibrant personality and cheerful disposition made the entire wedding planning process worry-free. Her efforts helped make our wedding event one for the ages! Thanks to Pearl Events and Katie Fingerhut for a job well done!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Hi Dianne,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Katie is amazing at making sure everything is taken care of and as it needs to be! She is the best at making sure everyone feels at ease about everything and ensuring everything is how you envisioned it!

G · Married on 09/30/2017

We are now three weeks post wedding and my daughter and her husband, who have attended their fair share of really fabulous weddings, continue to say that their wedding was the absolute best and they wouldn't change a thing. For this, we can thank Megan Metzger of Pearl Events. The bride and prospective groom left it to Megan and me to implement their vision of a FUN and unique/chic event. Because they wanted the reception at our residence, the logistics of hosting 315 people were so much more complicated and we could not have done it without Megan. She figured out the sizing and best layout for the stage, dance floor, tables, tents, bathroom trailer, valet, etc. and worked with every vendor to make sure they were all fully on board, communicating with one another and held to the highest standards. The details were endless and Megan, aided by her full 4-inch binder of notes, kept us all on track. Many of the vendors also told me how much they like and appreciate working with Megan because it makes their jobs so much easier. Megan was also really great about prioritizing costs and helping us stay within budget; in fact, because of her relationships with vendors and knowledge of the ins and outs of the business, she saved us a tremendous amount of money with zero impact on the experience (and in several cases, Megan's recommendations that cost less actually enhanced the experience). I recommend hiring Megan and Pearl Events for any big event, but especially a complicated one. I loved working with her and wouldn't change a thing, either!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

We are so glad Megan was able to bring everything to life for y'all! She is the best at complicated events and figuring out the best ways to make every vision work while remaining practical and efficient! Megan is able to get real when it comes to budget and also wants to make sure you are good to go with every decision being made! We are so happy she made the big day something to remember forever!

The Pearl Events Team

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

Pearl Events was the very first company we booked for our wedding and I'm so glad that we did! Being the average groom, I knew most of our wedding details would go way above my head. I think hiring Katie was honestly the best gift I could have given my now wife! I'm glad Katie was there to give the much needed guidance we needed. She helped us plan everything from A to Z and I don’t know how we would have been able to survive our wedding without her!

Sent on 10/31/2017