92 Reviews for Pearl Events Austin

Religious (5)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
91 Pearl Events Austin Reviews

The people at this company are flat out AMAZING! Kelly Bottoms was our coordinator and she is outstanding! Becky Navarro, the owner, is a friend of a friend and the team as a whole just truly goes above and beyond! Kelly made our big day seamless and was always on top of things and 5 steps ahead of me. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She is such a sweetheart and just a joy to work with, I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is! She is smart, organized, detailed oriented and on top of it all brings so much fun and light-heartedness to a time that can definitely be stressful. We also moved from Austin to Houston in the early stages of planning and Kelly made sure this didn’t make things more difficult for us. I had a very tight work schedule and she always worked around it and made it work. I am so thankful for her help and would HIGHLY recommend Kelly and Pearl Events!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW. WOW. WOW. Pearl Events - specifically Jen Seals went above and beyond for my wedding. As a California native living in Houston, I was lost when it came to planning a wedding in Austin. Not only did I have VERY high standards and lots of firm opinions, but my mom also had high standards and her own set of opinions. Jen was phenomenal at managing the multiple requests my mother and I had as well as making the dream come true. I couldn't have had a more beautiful and smooth wedding ceremony and reception. For one day, every dream and picture came to life. It was perfect. Literally, every vendor and every assistant did everything they were asked to do. If there was anything that went wrong - I never found out and neither did my guests. Jen literally made magic happen! She even took care of our extremely drunk best man when he passed out in a bathroom - WAY BEYOND HER RESPONSIBILITIES. She truly cares about you and your guests. She will not fail you. We put her through the ringer with our last minute changes and thousands of emails (I even made powerpoints) and she gave us the most incredible night of our lives. When you ask her for something she delivers and when you have a timeline she sticks to it. We even had guests come up to us and say they enjoyed our wedding more than their own. I can't express how wonderful she is - truly your fairy godmother. Thank you Jen! We adore you!

Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - JEN TOOK THIS PICTURE! She's a great photographer too!
Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - Absolute dream - Jen did everything I asked for.
Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - Again, the most perfect reception setup. Thank you Jen! Love
Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment that the Sacred Oaks venue at Camp Lucy, Dripping Springs, was chosen for our daughter's wedding, we knew that the selection of a quality wedding coordinator would be essential to making our event everything we desired. Our decision to hire Pearl Events to coordinate all activities was the best decision possible. Katie Fingerhut was amazing. Wow! Her attention to every detail and her coordination with all of the vendors was handled with the utmost professionalism. Her ability to direct and to manage all parties and individuals ensured that everything flowed perfectly. Her vibrant personality and cheerful disposition made the entire wedding planning process worry-free. Her efforts helped make our wedding event one for the ages! Thanks to Pearl Events and Katie Fingerhut for a job well done!!!

Profile Picture Dianne , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We are now three weeks post wedding and my daughter and her husband, who have attended their fair share of really fabulous weddings, continue to say that their wedding was the absolute best and they wouldn't change a thing. For this, we can thank Megan Metzger of Pearl Events. The bride and prospective groom left it to Megan and me to implement their vision of a FUN and unique/chic event. Because they wanted the reception at our residence, the logistics of hosting 315 people were so much more complicated and we could not have done it without Megan. She figured out the sizing and best layout for the stage, dance floor, tables, tents, bathroom trailer, valet, etc. and worked with every vendor to make sure they were all fully on board, communicating with one another and held to the highest standards. The details were endless and Megan, aided by her full 4-inch binder of notes, kept us all on track. Many of the vendors also told me how much they like and appreciate working with Megan because it makes their jobs so much easier. Megan was also really great about prioritizing costs and helping us stay within budget; in fact, because of her relationships with vendors and knowledge of the ins and outs of the business, she saved us a tremendous amount of money with zero impact on the experience (and in several cases, Megan's recommendations that cost less actually enhanced the experience). I recommend hiring Megan and Pearl Events for any big event, but especially a complicated one. I loved working with her and wouldn't change a thing, either!

Profile Picture G, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pearl Events was the very first company we booked for our wedding and I'm so glad that we did! Being the average groom, I knew most of our wedding details would go way above my head. I think hiring Katie was honestly the best gift I could have given my now wife! I'm glad Katie was there to give the much needed guidance we needed. She helped us plan everything from A to Z and I don’t know how we would have been able to survive our wedding without her!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Megan Metzger to synthesize, coordinate, track and expedite a million details for an over the top wedding at The Smith Family Chapel and reception at The Austin Country Club September 16, 2017. She never once tapped the brakes over comprehension, retention or enthusiasm for our complicated multi-stage, many provider/vendor weekend celebrations which included every part of a major production: make ready to transportation to send off finale. Megan was excited and organized- always overperforming and always timely. She significantly reduced the stress from a hectic and complex experience and we were all thrilled to overjoyed with her contribution- attitude and performance. I was the bride's wedding adviser and participated in all parts of the weekend events and can recommend Megan Metzger with complete authority.

Profile Picture Barry, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been putting off writing this review because it means admitting that my wedding is really over! I don’t even know where to begin to describe how incredible Jen Seals of Pearl Events is. Without her and her incredible team, would I have had a wedding? Yes, and it probably would have been just fine. But with Jen and Pearl Events my wedding went beyond my wildest dreams and then some! Jen was on top of everything from the very beginning. Austin is a city full of wedding vendors, and though I had lived in Austin for 7 years, I currently live out of state, and was immediately overwhelmed by my innumerable options. Jen organized all of my different options for all of my vendors (we had quite a few!) and was an invaluable resource as she knows all of these vendors personally and could really give me an honest opinion about their services! She streamlined everything from start to finish, and really made wedding planning from 1000 miles away easier. Did I mention that I have a “bride-mom-zilla”? She handled every crazy request, every 2nd, 3rd, and 4th change, and every early morning phone call that my mother threw at her with such ease. When I knew that I wanted something different, but wasn’t sure what, she had some of the most inventive and cool ideas, and really helped bring my plans to life! Every detail was meticulously planned and absolutely perfect. More than anything, working with Jen felt like working with a friend rather than a wedding planner. She talked me off the ledge more times than I can count when my anxiety got the best of me. Anything I needed she was always a phone call or text away. I know so many brides that have said their wedding day was a blur and that it went by so quickly. I can honestly say that I savored every second of our wedding day. I have such gorgeous and vivid memories and I owe every bit of that to Jen Seals and her INCREDIBLE team at Pearl Events.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I went to Pearl events because of their great reviews on other sites. I had actually never seen reviews that glowing about any service, so choosing them from that aspect seemed right. It truly was one of the best decisions I could have made. Clients say they would give 10 stars, and in my opinion there aren't even enough stars to give them. We worked with Jenn Seals, and her service was invaluable. She was so calming through the process, reminded me of the small items I needed to stay on top of, and came up with some brilliant ideas. Our entire event was stunning and went so smoothly thanks to her. The thing that stood out the most was also her kindness to my parents and family. She went out of her way to make them feel important by bringing them drinks to where they were seated if they lacked anything at all. It meant the world to me. She also was so relaxed for the event that she blended in with everyone to make the evening fun and relaxing which was the goal. We had so many friends and family tell us how original and gorgeous the design was! THANK YOU Pearl Events. You made the event what every bride and groom should be able to experience!

Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - SO GORGEOUS!
Photo for Pearl Events Austin Review - Loved the original design!
Profile Picture Sonya, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was the first and only planner that we met with, and it was the easiest and best decision we made! She was so helpful every step of the way ensuring that we were always comfortable with our decision. She laid out options when we had them, pushed me when I needed it, and became a great friend in the process! The day of went so smoothly for me. I never heard of the mishaps. If they happened, she handled them. She checked on us for food, drinks, made sure we were comfortable, and kept everything moving according to plan. The entire day was perfect, and we owe so much to Megan. We just LOVE her and would recommend her to ANY bride. Whether you know EXACTLY what you want or need a lot of direction, she will guide and assist every step of the way. She is the BEST!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan Metzger is the ABSOLUTE Best!!!! I would plan another wedding with her in a heartbeat if I had another daughter! She is responsive, amazingly organized, and her attention to detail is simply incredible. You know you will have peace of mind when the flower people rave about her, as did the photographer, the caterer, the cake people, etc. They all worked well together and provided us with the perfect night! I will sing her praises to anyone who asks....I know a lot of people are just not this lucky. I consider her a friend now!

Photos
Profile Picture Cindy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t even express in words how PHENOMENAL Pearl Events Austin was for my wedding! Katie was organized, quick to respond, on top of EVERYTHING and thought of things before i even did. Definitely did not break the bank at all either. For the amount of work and coordinating they did, it’s a deal! Every vendor she recommended was amazing; she knows exactly who to call for the type of look or style of wedding you want. She thought of every detail and honestly made my wedding the perfect day it was. If I ever had any issues or questions, not only was Katie quick to respond but she was always so happy and willing to get me exactly what I wanted. On the day of, both Katie and Isaiah were awesome. I never felt overwhelmed or rushed, and everything flowed so well. My bustle kept coming out and Katie would notice and button it back all night! If i could give them 20 stars i would. best best coordinator and planner EVER.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would give all of the stars in the world to Katie Fingerhut and the Pearl Events Team! Because of Katie, our July, Downtown Austin wedding was absolutely perfect! Katie is the most detail oriented person, but is extremely laid back, friendly, and fun! She quickly built a genuine relationship with my mom and me and made sure we enjoyed the planning process. We are both extremely "Type A" and opinionated, but Katie earned our trust from the very beginning. She was SO much more than a "Day-Of Coordinator". We met with her several times in advance, emailed multiple times a week, and could text or call her anytime. She was always available to answer any questions, even when she was out of the office or on vacation! She also has the BEST ideas of little details that can impact your event in a VERY positive way. A few weeks before the wedding, Katie walked us through her perfect master plan/minute-by-minute to ensure everything was ready to go and that everyone (family, bridal party, vendors) was on the same page. When the big day arrived, we knew EVERYTHING was under control and would be handled by Katie and her fabulous team. Because of Katie's knowledge, skills, relationships with vendors, and attention to detail, my mom and I could relax and enjoy the wedding day. Not once did my mom have to check in at the church or reception venue. She was able to spend the entire day with me, my bridal party, and our family, which was absolutely invaluable. Our large (320+ guests) and pretty involved wedding went off without a hitch! All of the vendors she helped us select exceeded our expectations in every way. She ensured our entire timeline, florals, decor, seating, and flow were executed perfectly! And most importantly, because of Katie, our wedding was the most memorable, perfect, and FUN night of our lives - and one that our friends and family are still talking about today. We were truly impressed by Katie's professionalism, attention to detail, operational skills, unique in

Profile Picture Emily, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a little late writing this review, but I have to take some time to brag on Jen and Pearl Events. My mom and I met with Jen right after I got engaged. I was still trying to convince my mom that we needed a wedding planner and was hoping this meeting would win her over. Jen was so warm and welcoming and offered great tips, advice and a bit of a reality check on budget before we even signed a contract. After that meeting, my mom was convinced--especially since Pearl Events' services are completely customizable and she didn't have to "pay someone to do something I can do myself." Over the course of our engagement (a year & a half), Jen was SO awesome to work with. She was attentive, professional, funny and always there to help mediate when my mom, dad or I didn't always see eye to eye. Our meetings were always fun but productive so no one's time was wasted (side note: I was also a pretty decisive bride--give me three options and I can choose within seconds). Jen really shined on our wedding day. She was so calm, organized and genuinely happy to be there. The small details of our wedding were SO important to me, and I love to be in control of everything, but it was easy for me to let her take the reins and she did not disappoint. A couple days after our wedding my mom gave me the biggest, tear filled hug, and thanked me for talking her into hiring Jen. Our wedding was planned, but most importantly, executed *perfectly* and we literally could not have done it without Jen and Pearl Events.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Honestly don't know where to start but Becky and her team are simply the best. She conducts herself with such poise and takes everything that comes her way in stride. We threw a massive Indian wedding, and although it was her first time doing so, Becky was so up the challenge and willing to learn - and she crushed it! She dealt with many different opinions and I super appreciated her direct decision making. I am notorious for responding late to everything and Becky kept us on point with meeting deadlines and ensuring everything was in order. So many emails! I seriously cannot speak more highly of her. The entire team helped coordinate the day of and were so flexible as things came their way. Our wedding required a crazy amount of coordination across several very long party days and not only was Becky on top of everything, but she was also so much fun to be around the entire time. She also put together the most amazing team of vendors, each of whom went above and beyond what we asked. Thank you, Becky!!! Miss you!!!!

Profile Picture Alysha, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Katie at Pearl Events was amazing! Not only was she responsive throughout the planning process (we don't live in Austin, so I pestered her with e-mails all the time), but she also suggested things that we would have never thought of doing (e.g., a private last dance) that ended up being some of our favorite memories of the day. She also coordinated all of the vendors day of magically and everything went off with out a hitch (or at least without any that I was aware of). I would highly recommend Katie and Pearl Events to anyone planning an event in Austin. Thanks for all your help!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Megan Metzger and Pearl Events are the absolute best. The attention to detail and level of creativity absolutely exceeded my expectations! Would recommend Megan to everyone planning an event!

Profile Picture Holliday, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Had a beautiful wedding and owe it all to Megan. She is a pro. Megan was always available, creative ideas, so comfortable to work with and super patient, when there were several changes! I give her the highest recommendation. Look forward to working with her again on other events.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Since my husband and I have been married, I've been asked several times what the best advice I could give them is for a wedding and it is always hire a wedding planner! I truly think that's because Megan Metzger and the whole Pearl Events team did such an outstanding job with our big day. From recommending an incredible list of vendors to going above and beyond with day in and day out support, Megan made our day truly the best it could be. Megan took the time to understand the vision and make recommendations that best suited our style. Not only that, but she gets things done. When we realized the morning of the wedding that half of the groomsmen had the wrong color bowties, there was no worry because we knew Megan would fix it. When our florist decided so close to the wedding that he no longer wanted to work our wedding, Megan knew where to go. If you are getting married in the Austin area, my first recommendation is to work with Pearl Events.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hire Becky with Pearl Events! Period! If you are getting married in Austin, she is hands down the most fun, professional, genuine, and hard-working wedding coordinator I could have asked for!
Becky is a true professional and has found her calling in life! I can't imagine trusting anyone else with the task, which worked out because she was our one and only choice to help coordinate and plan our wedding! She answered all my emails and truly made me feel like I was her only client (although she has multiple wedding running simultaneously) and kept everything running smoothly, even during pregnancy and having a baby! Her day-of coordination and planning is honestly a work of art and I trusted her completely to get the job done...and she delivered!!! I am a control freak and she made me feel at ease! Her recommendations for the band, the florist, last minute changes, etc. were all so spot on! Her candidness and straightforward answers were so appreciated in times of uncertainty on my end - I needed someone to be honest and tell me like it is. I respected (still do) her professional opinion in all of our decisions. I miss her in my life already!
I hired Pearl Events because I saw multiple weddings that I loved and read Pearl Events over and over... I am so glad I found this amazing team! I know I won't get married again, but if I were... I'd hire Becky with Pearl Events!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We had a destination wedding for 140 guests at the LBJ Wildflower Center. Jen was our final-details coordinator and she went above and beyond throughout the whole process! If there were any hitches throughout the day, we never knew about it because Jen and her team took care of everything. She made sure we were comfortable, calm, and well fed from start to finish. We are so thankful for all her help and can't recommend Pearl Events enough!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

If I could give Megan Metzger 10 starts that wouldn't even begin to cover how impressive our experience was. Knowing nothing about wedding planning and on the verge of eloping to escape potential family drama and stress, we decided to go for it and hope for the best. The best was exactly what we got, and more! I actually enjoyed wedding planning (and had major withdrawals afterwards!) and without Megan none of it would have been possible. She is professional, sharp, detailed, patient, kind, and overall just a really cool person! Tons of our guests commented on how it was the best wedding they've ever been to and that Megan was so on top of everything and made the night go smoothly. I wish I could have another wedding just to work with Megan again! Thank you to Megan and the Pearl Events team for being true professionals. We love you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Katie was our wonderful Wedding Planner from Pearl Events. She was outstanding in every way from her recommendations, follow through with vendors, and helping us have the perfect day.

Profile Picture Melissa , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to even begin to express our gratitude to Pearl Events, specifically, Katie Fingerhut?! From dealing with the dynamics of our big, blended families, to always knowing the perfect vendor for every situation, to just being an all around pleasure to work with and be around every step of the way, we truly cannot thank or recommend her/them enough! Katie was incredibly patient with us throughout the whole process, always had great ideas and was really able to capture our "vision", and most importantly, made planning our big day so much easier, more fun, and less stressful for us! Pearl Events came highly recommended to us, and after working with them ourselves, we truly can not say enough good things about them! If you are looking around for the best wedding planner ever, look no further than Pearl Events (especially Katie)! We cannot thank you enough and wish we could get married all over again so we could get to work with you again! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything, y'all are the absolute best!!

Profile Picture Lee, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My best advice for anyone planning a wedding is to hire a wedding planner. More specifically, hire Katie Fingerhut from Pearl Events Austin. When I got engaged, I kept thinking that I could plan a wedding on my own. How hard could it be, right? Wrong. My fiancé and I both worked full time and wedding planning quickly became a stressor. That's when we found Pearl Events and Katie. Having Katie's help took so much pressure off of my shoulders. We did not have Katie help us with every aspect of the planning process, but it was very nice to have her input when we felt lost. She was able to give us vendor recommendations and helped coordinate our rentals. The last month leading up to our wedding, Katie kept in touch to make sure we were on track with all of the last minute details. She put out some figurative fires and helped me realize that even if everything did not go 100% the way I wanted it to, at the end of the day we were still going to have a beautiful wedding. She was amazing as a day-of coordinator and kept us on schedule without it seeming like we were rushed. It was great to be able to relax and enjoy the day without having to worry about anything because I knew Katie could handle it. I also wanted my family to be able to enjoy the day and Katie and Pearl Events made that happen. I cannot recommend them enough. It was worth every penny and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Leeann, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals