Pearl Events Austin Reviews

126 Reviews for Pearl Events Austin

• Colleen

Colleen Monroe · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Use pearl events austin!

My wedding was this past weekend and the gratitude I have for Kailee Roberts and the Pearl Events Austin team is overwhelming. Kailee took my ideas and made it come to life. She was accessible, stayed in touch throughout the planning process, kept me organized (tough task!), and handled everything with the other vendors. I literally had nothing to worry about on my wedding day and was able to relax with friends and family. When I walked out and saw the venue I was in awe. People are still texting me telling me how perfect the wedding was. Don't hestitate in booking them!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We also think Kailee is an incredible planner (and person!) Congratulations!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is an Angel on Earth!

I could write an entire book on how incredible Megan Metzger at Pearl Events is and how she truly made all my wedding dreams come true. I had an introductory call with Megan a little over a year before my wedding day. We had planned to talk for 30 minutes and before we knew it, it had been well over an hour. I had talked to several other wedding planners prior to our meeting, and knew Megan was different by just the questions she was asking. She was truly interested in getting to know my fiancée and I and making our wedding day authentic to who we are as a couple. Hiring Megan ensured that not only the wedding was planned flawlessly, but also a very fun experience. Initially, the plan was to have Megan just help with the wedding, but it was obvious from our first in-person meeting that I could not live without her and we quickly extended her to cover all events. We had a total of 5 parties to make the wedding a true multi-day affair.
    I have an incredibly busy job and was planning my Austin wedding from California. I thought that planning our wedding weekend would be a big stressor and time strain. Megan could not have been more flexible- she worked phone calls into my busy schedule, e-mailed weekly so that I was never overwhelmed at one time, and made herself available every trip to Austin we made. She perfectly spaced out all of our tasks so that we were able to plan everything calmly, instead of rushed or stressed at the last minute. Megan spent hours with us listening to our crazy ideas and executing them all flawlessly. She navigated us towards our dream venues for every single event (which included a welcome party, pool party, and brunch), dream photographer, dream florist, dream band, dream videographer, dream stationary, and so much more. There is truly not one thing I would change about the entire weekend and I have Megan to thank for all of it. The vendor base that Megan brought to the table was truly impeccable. She knew exactly the right partners to bring in for every unique idea and taste preference that we had. It was obvious that Megan is the best in the business- every vendor had such wonderful things to say about her and talked about her attention to detail and thoroughness.
    Our wedding week was perfect. It truly brings tears to my eyes with just how wonderful it was. And it was perfect because Megan was by my side the entire time. Many members of the Pearl Events team stepped up during our actual wedding week to ensure that every event was executed flawlessly. Multiple people had to be at multiple venues to ensure guests were checked in, vendors were set up, and more. I have had almost every guest comment that they have never been to a wedding so flawlessly executed and I have Pearl Events to thank for that.
    While I am thrilled to be married, I am so sad that the planning process is over. Megan truly became a trusted and valued friend and I am already brainstorming new reasons why I would need to work with her again. Thank you Megan for everything, I truly cannot imagine our wedding without you.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for your kind review. Megan is so hard-working and absolutely loves hearing that her clients are happy. We're so glad your wedding was perfect! Congratulations!!

Ashley Shah · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best decision

Jen Seals is the best. THE BEST. Hands down, the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. She was our "weekend of" planner but did so much more throughout the entire wedding planning process. I cannot tell you how grateful we were for her throughout the entire process. She thought of everything and took care of everything, so that my husband and I could just enjoy the entire weekend without a worry at all. She made my family and I feel at such ease. She started as our planner but ended as our friend - thank you for everything Jen!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Ashley! We are SO happy to hear this and that y'all loved Jen! We love her too and agree how hardworking and friendly she is! Congratulations once again and are so happy that you had your dream wedding!
  • Kathryn

kathryn Latham · Getting married on 10/10/2020

An absolute dream

Lexie is the planner of everyone’s dream! She is constantly thinking 10 steps ahead and goes above and beyond in every way possible. I am constantly in awe of how amazing she is at her job and feel so lucky to be working with her. Every vendor I have met with loves working with her and says the same thing. Our wedding could not be in better hands and I am so grateful for Lexie!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Kathryn! We completely agree about everything you said about Lexie, we sure are lucky! Thanks so much for leaving such a kind review and are so thankful you had an incredible day! Congratulations!
  • Kate

Kate Kubala · Married on 02/15/2020

WONDERFUL, Exceeded Expectations, Personable, Organized, Professional, a Blessing and Joy to Work With

OK. I don’t even think I have enough space to write out how blessed, ecstatic, and over the moon about the professionalism, accommodation, and truly fantastic service I had through Pearl Events. We were placed with Kailee Roberts as our wedding planner, and I tell her over and over she was our literal wedding guardian ANGEL!!! As artists we had some pretty bizarre requests to say the least, and Kailee worked with my vision and executed it to exceed my expectations!!! The weeks and months leading up to the date it was like we had our own personal line of communication with her, anything we needed day or night, rain or shine, she would respond quicker than I could even check my emails!! I am in awe of her skill and professionalism, she was MADE to do this job!! She contacted and organized every vendor and their schedule, set up a timeline almost minute but minute to perfection, had everything decorated and designed just like it was in my mind—and even if you don’t have a vision in your mind, she is a truly fantastic designer as well! She and the Pearl team just have an eye for the best aesthetic!! The day of the wedding I was on a whole other level of stress and emotion, but it was like I could really let go of that feeling and actually enjoy the magic of the day knowing that Kailee and the team were in my corner. Everything I might have needed the day of, Kailee was literally already 2 steps ahead of me. Even to the finest little details, she was ON it!! I’ve never met or worked with someone so organized and also sweet, I honestly hope I can just have her as a friend after this because she is just overall an amazing person—and vendor!! If you want your wedding to be perfect please please PLEASE hire this team. And if you have Kailee as your wedding planner, it can be guaranteed your wedding will be a dream!!!! Thank you so much Pearl Events and Kailee Roberts for being the true reason why I got to have my perfect day, it would not have been humanly possible without you!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

This made us so happy to read! We also think Kailee is pretty incredible :) and are so glad that your day was everything you wanted and more!! Congratulations!

Maria Gabriella Mandola · Married on 02/15/2020

The best part of wedding planning!!!!!

Pearl Events is the BEST event planning team. We worked with Lexie Perez and I cannot say enough good things about her. She has the kindest demeanor and is very patient. My fiancé and I would often drag our feet on making decisions, and she was great at staying on top of us and giving us friendly reminders to respectfully move everything along. She is extremely organized, detail oriented, and thorough in everything she does. I could always reach out to her and ask her for her opinion or ideas and she would always give the best guidance. She put together a dream board for my wedding and it is exactly what I envisioned. She is truly talented at what she does from design to execution and everything in between. Lexie was the absolute best part of our wedding planning. She made it so easy and enjoyable for us. We will miss working with her!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Lyndsey Longley · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Kailee was wonderful! She took care of every little detail and made sure my fiancé and I didn’t worry about a thing. We could not have done it without her. I highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Lyndsey! We are so grateful for this kind review! We agree that Kailee is so amazing and are so glad you got to fully enjoy your special day! Thanks again and congratulations!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly E. · Married on 10/19/2019

One happy bride thanks to LISA GIROIR

Where do I even begin…I cannot say enough about Lisa Giroir! We had the best experience with Lisa at Pearl Events. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and always gave me advice when I was unsure about making decisions. Lisa and the whole Pearl team have clearly made a name for themselves in this business because the second I reached out to vendors and mentioned I was working with Lisa at Pearl, they had nothing but great things to say. My vendors were honestly excited I was working with her. I was surprisingly so calm the weekend of the wedding because I felt confident about being in great hands. She made sure every detail was in place, we stayed on time, and everything ran smoothly. I was completely blown away by their performance. Not only is Lisa great with her work, but she is a lot of fun to be around! I cannot thank Lisa enough for making the best day of our lives truly the BEST DAY! I will forever be grateful to have worked with her. XOXO from one happy bride!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Kimberly! We are so thankful that you had such an incredible experience with Lisa and for your kind words! We agree entirely with all you said about her and are so glad that you got to have your dream wedding! Congratulations!

Abigail Boyd · Married on 10/19/2019

Lexie is amazing

My husband and I had Lexie Perez as our full service wedding planner and she was AMAZING. She was professional, always had a calm demeanor, patient, professional and on top of every single detail. I had no idea how much she was doing behind the scenes until closer to the wedding date when I became aware of all the communications and details she was handling without ever needing to rely on me! She let me completely make the wedding my own and do so with minimal stress. Lexie is AWESOME. Highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Abigail! We absolutely love Lexie and are glad you had a great time working with her! Congratulations, and thank you for having us!
  • Katherine

Katherine Adams · Married on 08/25/2019

The best I could have asked for!

Everything about my wedding day and the experience leading up to it was perfect thanks to many people involved but especially Katie at Pearl Events!

My husband and I live in Dallas but chose to get married in Austin because my parents live there – given the distance/timing restrictions etc. Katie was so accommodating and helpful that l felt like it didn’t make a difference that we were technically planning an out-of-town wedding.

From the beginning Katie was so professional, enthusiastic and thoughtful. My mom and I truly enjoyed working with her and we appreciated her timely and helpful responses to our questions and opinions. I think Katie does a really good job of trying to understand your likes/dislikes/tendencies and because of this she was usually 10 steps ahead of me on everything which was ideal when it comes to a wedding planner. Katie was wonderful at balancing between giving it to us straight (which is always nice) and nudging us in the right direction when needed.

In the end I have no regrets about our wedding day and only happy memories and amazing pictures that capture everyone’s hard work & talent, including Katie. I have no doubt that everyone at Pearl events would deliver on the perfect wedding day or event, but I am especially glad that we got Katie!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Katherine! We are so thankful that everything went so smooth and that you loved Katie! We sure are lucky to have her! Thanks for your kind words and are so happy that we got to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!
  • Jena

Jena Baker · Married on 06/15/2019

Kailee and Becky = Absolutely Amazing!!

Kailee Roberts was the Coordinator for my wedding last weekend at The Woodbine Mansion. As the first ones to have a wedding at this venue, I was a little nervous about how things would run but between Kailee and Becky Navarro (owner of Pearl Events and The Woodbine Mansion), they ABSOLUTELY AMAZED my husband and I!! They orchestrated the perfect wedding!!! Both of them are out of this world professional, organized, knowledgeable of all things wedding and they know how to keep the bride calm. I am completely blown away by their performance and if I had to do it all over it again, I wouldn't change a thing except for using Kailee as my full on wedding planner. I decided I was going to plan it on my own and was beyond relieved when Kailee came on to help. Becky and Kailee are true experts at weddings and proved it to me for my big day. You'd be a fool to go anywhere else!!! I 100% recommend Pearl Events, especially Kailee!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Jena! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that The Woodbine Mansion and the day itself fulfilled your expectations! We love Kailee too and are so thankful for her hard work! Congratulations!
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Pearl Events

We absolutely enjoyed our time working alongside Pearl Events for a June wedding at Barr Mansion. As an Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive works closely with each vendor leading up to a couple's big day. We loved that Pearl Events was always available for questions and that they were consistently present throughout the wedding day. They stuck to a designated timeline and made sure everything flowed with complete and total ease. It made our job as the event entertainment and emcee stressfree as we worked through each intricate detail of the night. The dance floor was packed, the venue was incredible and the bride and groom couldn't have been happier. With that said, it was a privilege to work together with Pearl Events. We'd recommend them to any couple planning their big day!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi! Thank you so much for your nice words! It seemed like everyone had so much fun, and we sure are grateful for it! We hope to work with y'all again, and thanks again for leaving such a kind review!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Got hitched without a hitch

Jen Seals and the Pearl Events team did a fabulous job on our wedding day. Jen kept everything on schedule down to the minute and organized all of the vendors like a pro. There were so many moving parts it’s astounding everything went so smoothly. Our guests even commented on how well taken care of they felt and how everything flowed perfectly. I didn’t feel stressed about anything the day of our wedding. We both just had an amazing time - we even got to enjoy some of cocktail hour AND ate dinner - uninterrupted - during our reception. Everything was packed up for us in the appropriate vehicles when we left so we had literally nothing to worry about. It was an entirely stress-free day!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you so much for choosing us, and we are completely with everything you said about Jen! We love her and love how happy she makes her clients! Congratulations on your special day and thanks again!

Randi · Married on 12/31/2018

Pearl Events and Lexie Perez were amazing!!

I would highly recommend using Pearl Events and Lexie Perez if you’re getting married or planning an event in Austin! Lexie is absolutely amazing to work with! She is a complete professional—detail-oriented, communicative and thoughtful—while also being friendly, down to earth, and easy to talk to. From the moment we met, I felt confident that I was in good hands. Lexie created a detailed budget, provided what all turned out to be superb vendor recommendations, kept me organized and gave honest feedback throughout the entire process. Our wedding was absolutely magical—and we couldn’t have done it without Lexie!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Randi! Thanks for leaving such a nice review! We are so glad that you had an incredible experience with Lexie and agree with everything you said about her! We loved working with you and congratulations on your special day!

Missy Griffy · Married on 12/29/2018

Pearl Events made our December wedding the best!!

We hired Becky to work on our daughter's wedding planning and her hard work, communication skills and attention to detail were top notch. What a joy to not have to be worrying that weekend and we could sit back and enjoy every moment. She has wonderful connections to so many vendors that we benefitted from using. It was a dream come true for all involved --a beautiful plan that all came together perfectly and created special memories for the bride and groom, their wedding guests and families. We highly recommend Pearl Events for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Missy! Thanks for choosing us and leaving such nice words behind! We are so glad you loved Becky and agree that she is absolutely top notch! Thanks for letting us be a part of your daughter's special day and congratulations to the happy couple!
  • Andrew

Andrew Eiche · Married on 11/11/2018

Pearl Events (and Lexie) were Pearlfect!

Pearl Events is outstanding, and we cannot recommend them enough! We worked with Lexie as a Day of Coordinator for our wedding. Our venue required a day of contact, and at first we were skeptical if we should hire a professional, but working with Lexie and her team has completely won us over!

Having Lexie take over the run-of-show for the wedding was a dream! She made the event run smoothly and let us enjoy our special day. Leading up to the wedding day, she effectively communicated with all the vendors so each person knew where to be and when. It helped take a big burden off during the days leading up to the event. We had all sorts of challenges crop up on the wedding day. From having rain at an outdoor wedding to challenges with the photo booth and we’re sure a dozen other things that we never even knew about. She handled it all with grace and we felt confident that everything was going to turn out great!

We would absolutely recommend working with Pearl Events, and especially Lexie to help you plan and coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Andrew! Thank you for your kind words and are so glad that you had a great experience working with Lexie! We agree that she definitely handles everything with such grace and loved how much it helped y'all out! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day and congratulations!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2018

Best decision ever

Hiring Pearl Events was the best decision we made for our wedding. Our wedding day was legitimately 100% stress-free because Kelly from Pearl Events was so on top of everything. I had complete trust in her and knew it was going to be perfect. She handled everything and our wedding flowed seamlessly. I was able to spend time with my friends and family and have the actual best day of my life because our event was in their capable hands. I couldn't be happier with our choice. THANK YOU KELLY & PEARL!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Jennifer! We are so happy to hear about your great experience and how you got to fully enjoy your special day! Thank you for leaving such kind words about the Pearl Team and congratulations to y'all!

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

Without question, the best decision I made in our wedding planning process (besides marrying my husband) was hiring Jen Seals as our planner and day-of coordinator. We live in the Los Angeles area, and the idea of planning an Austin wedding from over a thousand miles away was daunting, to say the least. Jen made everything so easy for us. I was amazed at how quickly she keyed in on the style of wedding we wanted and was able to recommend an absolute dream team of vendors. She was so easy to communicate with, responded quickly to emails and texts, and was always able to make time to meet with us when we were visiting Austin, even on short notice! On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing - Jen made it so that we could truly enjoy our day with our families and guests without lifting a finger, which is such a gift. She and her day-of assistants were so professional, and our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were. Thank you again, Jen, for a truly perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Tracy! Thanks for trusting us and Jen to be a part of your special day despite the distance! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and agree that Jen is incredible! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day and congratulations!

Amanda Smith · Married on 06/09/2018

Pearl Events - Katie Fingerhut is a MUST

don't even know where to start! I used Pearl Events, specifically Katie Fingerhut, for my wedding in Austin last June and she was AMAZING. First and foremost, she was so knowledgeable about all of the Austin venues and vendors. She was a huge help in selecting the right vendors for our wedding vibe and helping to determine pricing and quantities needed. Throughout the process, she also helped us stay organized and ensure we hit our necessary milestones. She became my go-to person to help brainstorm and share my ideas. She knew how to handle all stressful situations and was a calming and delightful presence. Now for the real magic - the day of. This is when I felt that all of her hard work really came to fruition. She made sure every detail was in place, we stayed on time, and everything ran smoothly and as intended. Each time I saw her approach on the night of my wedding, I knew it was time for the next event. Otherwise, she and her staff were busy bees in the background making sure everything went off without a hitch. In the end, Katie became more than just a wedding planner but truly a friend! I couldn't have done this without her. While I truly admire those who try to do this all themselves, if you hire Katie and Pearl Events, I promise you won't regret it. It will add the extra layer of ease and confidence to your wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for choosing Pearl Events Austin and are so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with Katie! We love her and are so thankful for her! Thanks for letting us be a part of your dream wedding experience and a big congratulations to y'all!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly Bottoms at Pearl Events is amazing and she makes dreams come true! Sounds very cliche, but she is THE BEST planner I could've ever asked for. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and it was in huge part due to Kelly and the team at Pearl Events Austin.

Pearl was recommended to us by our venue, and as soon as we had our initial consultation with Kelly, we knew immediately that we had found our coordinator! As it turns out, I ended up finding my wedding-planning soulmate. From the minute we started, she completely understood my vision and worked with me every step of the way to ensure we were bringing it to life. Having worked in event planning for 2 years prior to being engaged, I came in to the process knowing exactly what I wanted and Kelly delivered all of it and more. She introduced us to all of our vendors, came to meetings with us, helped negotiate prices, and always made sure my opinions, ideas, and vision were being satisfied, and that I was happy with the decisions we made. I am also very OCD, a perfectionist, and somewhat of a control freak. These are qualities that Kelly and I shared - making her a great coordinator for everyone, but she was especially perfect for me. There were truly times where we would finish each others sentences.. we were always on the same page about everything. She is incredibly detail-oriented (she will seriously not miss a single thing!) and so organized. For others who aren't as organized or need more help keeping track of all the many variables during the planning process, HIRE KELLY BOTTOMS at Pearl! Kelly is also very personable and fun, and we developed a true friendship. As the planning process can be rather stressful at times, having someone (like Kelly) who is truly there for you, and who makes the process easier and enjoyable, is crucial. I can honestly say that I will miss working with her and talking to her all the time.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Kelly is the absolute best at keeping everything organized and straight forward. We love her attention to detail and making sure nothing is left unnoticed! We are so happy she was able to make your big day so easy!

Ksenia · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough great things about Jen Seals and thank her enough for all of the amazing work she did to make our wedding a success. She was in constant communication with me during my 11 month engagement - arranging and attending vendor meetings with me, crafting a beautiful design board that exactly fit my style, calling and emailing vendors with my questions, ensuring we were staying on schedule with bookings, the list goes on and on! She made sure every little detail was covered. The night of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Jen was truly unbelievable. My parents are still raving about Jen to this day (it's been months since the wedding :D). Jen took care of everything and my parents didn't have to worry about a single thing, allowing them (and my husband and I!) to just enjoy the night. Pearl Events has an incredible reputation and every time I told our vendors I was working with Pear Events, all the vendors had the same reply - "those girls are the best to work with!". Truly the best decision we've made during the wedding planning process was working with Jen! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Hi Ksenia,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Jen is amazing at making sure everything is exactly how you envisioned it and so much more! She makes the process so easy it relieves all of the stress! We are so glad she was able to make your day so great you could all enjoy it stress free!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Lexie Perez!!!!!!!!! THE BEST Wedding Planner!!!!!

One name, Lexie Perez!!! If you are lucky enough to get her as your wedding planner than you know exactly what I'm talking about!!! I got engaged December 2018th and come Jan 2019 I had an appointment with Pearl Events. Heard amazing things from them so I was really excited. The excitement grew once I met with Lexie. She truly listened and heard everything I wanted and envisioned for the day. My mom and I left the meeting and I wasted no time telling her she was hired! Hands down, she was the best gift to myself and worth every single penny. We spent the next year planning the wedding and she never once made me feel like I was bugging or annoying her (which I know I did to the groom) ha! She thought of every single detail that we otherwise wouldn't have and made sure the day was perfect. I'll actually miss the communication, planning and logistics of it all as she truly was a huge part of my 2019. Our wedding came 2/2/2020 and if something went wrong, I had no idea of it. The night was absolutely perfect in every aspect of the word and it wouldn't have been if it weren't for Lexie. I will forever be thankful for her and all the hard work she put into everything. Run don't walk if you're able to hire her as she was everything I could've wished for and more!! If/when I plan another event she will be my first call as I trust her completely. I wish I could relive the whole process again, that's how amazing she and the wedding was. To this day our family and friends keep talking about how perfect and smooth sailing that was and I know it's because of Lexie's attention to detail and thoroughness. Thank you Lexie!!!!! You'll never know how memorable and amazing you made that night for us.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Pearl Events Austin's reply:

Yay! We're so happy you had such a great experience and we couldn't agree more that Lexie is one-of-a-kind! Congrats again on your beautiful marriage!!

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Becky Navarro, she made the planning process fun and worry-free. Becky was so efficient, kind and understanding throughout the whole process. I could really tell I was working with a professional, she also has a great reputation with a ton of vendors in town. I really feel like I ended up getting special treatment from most of my vendors, due to their respect and fondness of Becky. She even offered her beautiful new event venue (Woodbine Mansion) where not only did she have her family helping her sweep the floors before I arrived, but also went out on her own and purchased a beautiful chair for me to take my bridal portraits. By the end of the whole process I wanted to be friends with Becky, she treated my friends and family so kindly and graciously throughout the whole process. If you want the best of the best, go with Becky you will be truly impressed!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Becky is amazing at making the planning process easy and stress free, all while having fun and showing you the way! She has a heart of gold, always wanting to make sure every detail is perfect, especially something so important as your bridal portraits! We are so glad she was able to make your wedding day everything you dreamed of!

Elise · Married on 04/06/2018

Y'ALL. If you're looking for a wedding planner, run, don't walk, to Pearl Events! Besides marrying my husband, picking Pearl Events was *the best* decision I made for our wedding!

Katie Fingerhut was the real MVP of our wedding, and answered multiple questions from me and my mother. She gave me a list of recommended vendors and actually made the whole wedding planning process fun! When we met with the vendors, it was so obvious that each one of them respected Pearl Events, and even knew and respected Katie.

There were a ton of moving parts for our wedding, we have a big family with complicated dynamics, and to top that off, I have a ton of crazy health issues, but with Katie + the Pearl team, the day went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong, I would've had zero idea, and I still would have no idea! Katie is friendly, approachable, but also is laid-back and brings a peace to the whole planning process.

Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Hi Elise,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Katie is amazing at making the entire planning process so fun! Each meeting is like a little party! We are so glad she was able to make everything run so smoothly and that you were all able to enjoy your wedding day stress free!

• I

Ivy · Married on 03/24/2018

For the rest of our lives I think we will attest that Pearl Events and Kelly were the best decision we made (besides one another!). Kelly and the Pearl Events Team deserve all the credit for our wedding day going off without a hitch. We faced some really tough personal challenges leading up to the wedding, and Kelly handled it all in stride and went above and beyond to make sure my family was taken care of, and all the important little details were sorted out when we simply did not have the bandwidth. Our space looked perfect, our vendors were organized, and everyone knew where to be and when. As someone who is a complete control freak I had no concerns handing Kelly the reigns for our day. I got to truly enjoy being a bride, which I don't imagine would have been the case in any other circumstance or with any other planner.

Long story short, everything was beyond perfect from top to BOTTOMS ;).

Sent on 04/07/2018

Hi Ivy,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Kelly is simply the best at making sure everything is organized and that every person knows where they are supposed to be! We are so glad you felt comfortable giving her the reigns on everything and that she was able to calm everyone's nerves before the big day!