Elizabeth Birdsong Photography

Austin, TX View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Thanks for visiting my page!

It's Amy here. I know some of you might be confused who Elizabeth Birdsong is! My business name is the combination of my middle and maiden name.

I was Amy Elizabeth Birdsong before I planned my own wedding and changed my last name, and I missed my name so much I kept it for my photography!

My goal at Elizabeth Birdsong Photography is of course to capture the heart warming moments you've had on your mind, heart, or Pinterest board since you got engaged... but what's exciting for me every weekend?

Capturing the moments that you never even thought were on your must-have list. Photos you'll want to print out and hang on your walls and look at for years to come.

I want you to relax and have a perfectly captured day, which means we get to know each other before hand, so I know the ins and outs of the family. That way I'm able to get all the photos you didn't even know you needed.

Basically? I want to become a part of your family for the day.

That way I can work around everyone with ease and capture those tearful (or crazy!) moments as they happen. Photography should be the least stressful part of your planning. You want to know it's going to be competely taken care of.

My job is to work around you, not be in the way.

From the moment we meet, we will start a file of everything you want/need from engagement, save the dates, bridal luncheons, boudoir and beyond to your wedding day. That way you don't have to worry about staying on top of your photographer, repeating things you've already mentioned.

You and your partner are the most important thing.

I want to make sure that is how you feel your entire day.

Let's connect! Email me right away at HeyPhotographerAmy@gmail.com to see if I'm available for your date!

Happy Planning!

Amy

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Trash The Dress
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jemme
    Jemme P. Married on 04/09/2022

Our wedding day photographer @ Chapel Dulcinea

Amy was the perfect photographer for us on our wedding day. She was not only very professional, but also very fun to be around! She helped us feel confident on our wedding day and our photos turned out amazing. She was also able to pick up on special moments of family members that we otherwise would have missed given our busy schedule as bride and groom. They are cherished moments to us. We highly recommend Amy!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Thank you Jemme! I'm so thankful I was able to be a part of your beautiful day... You guys rocked your sunset wedding!!
    Cheryl M. Married on 07/17/2019

Wonderful photographer, beautiful soul, and AMAZING photos!

Amy is wonderful! She is fun, professional and of course a great photographer! You can tell she truly loves what she does. She has a passion for people and capturing the most precious moments. When she is with you during your big day she just becomes a part of the family. We love her!!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Cheryl! I'll never get over how fast that Ferris wheel was 😂 and thank you so much for those sweet words- means the world!!!
  • Tim
    Tim Married on 05/26/2019

One of a kind - best in the business

Amy is without a doubt, the most incredible photographer I have ever seen or met! Her talent is incredible...we met Amy at my best friends wedding and fell in love with her personality and talent! She was with us every step of the way from our proposal, to our engagement, and finally to our wedding day!! She helped us every step of the way, she was tremendous with our family and friends, her creativity is unmatched and we got pictures that were so well thought out and impeccable!! Thank you again Amy!!

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography's reply:

Reading this back after now getting to do photos of your new precious daughter is even more meaningful!!! Thank you so much and I am so happy to know you guys!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kari & Calvin
    21 photos · 11/24/2018

Jenna Luna Photo Jenna Luna Photo Wedding Photographers

Amy is an artist. Her portraits are phenomenal and she pours her heart and soul into each wedding. She is professional and a delight to work with. Her personality and love for photography is evident throughout her work. Amy is someone who will not only deliver beautiful photos of your wedding but also make the experience fun and enjoyable!

Hummingbird House Hummingbird House Banquet Halls

Photos by Amy and Birdsong Photography really do speak for themselves! View an album and you will be taken back to the wedding once again! So much romance and emotion in each photo! Working with Amy is an added bonus - her lovely personality matches the beauty of her photography!

3733 S Congress Ave Austin, TX, 78764

Monday - Friday - 10am- 6pm *(earlier appointments available on advance notice and confirmed booking) Saturday & Sunday- 9am- 5pm *(Longer hours open for weddings that have held the date with confirmed deposit)
Location of (Elizabeth Birdsong Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding