Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

About Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

customized, heartfelt, deeply meaningful ceremonies

Your ceremony should be more than just the boring prelude to a rockin' party---it should be a joyous (or hilarious) telling of your story---a love story that gives your guests a reason to celebrate!  It should be a well-thought out reflection of your values---what love and marriage actually means to you.

Our first meeting is FREE--and I'll talk you through your options & we'll get to know each other!

Couples want to work with me because I am thoughtful, warm, intentional, and genuine in my approach---I see my role as a friend who's here to help you figure out what options are out there, shower you with resources, and help you navigate the sometimes tricky waters surrounding weddings.  Eight parents & step-parents to juggle? children? dogs? religious differences with family?  Don't face it alone.  I'll walk you through the creation process, help you tell your story & perform you ceremony with true joy.  Moreover, I won't laugh at your ideas---want a robot ring-bearer?  ---want to promise your partner you'll stick with them through the zombie apocalypse?  --want Fido to be your flower dog? Bride's parents only speak Russian? (Yep, I've helped couples figure out how to do all of these!)  A wedding ceremony should be a unique celebration of who you are as a couple.  I am not a counselor, but through working with me, many couples tell me for the first time in their wedding planning they felt they were focused on their relationship & felt closer because of the process.  Get back in touch with why you wanted to get married in the first place!  And don't worry--if you aren't having a big to-do, I can customize elopements as well.

Whatever the size of your wedding, I can't wait to work with you!

For more information please contact me at katrinabaecht@gmail.com or fill out the contact form on my website:  www.spokenheartceremonies.com.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Agnostic (2)
Single Religion (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Jewish (1)

Katrina is absolutely the best.

When we began to plan our wedding, my wife and I quickly realized that we needed to find somebody special to perform the ceremony but had no idea where to begin.

Then late one night, while googling through Austin celebrants on my phone, I came across Katrina's page. Her style and philosophy spoke directly to me, and when my wife woke up, she agreed.

When we first met with Katrina, our positive impressions were confirmed. She has a lovely heart and personality. Katrina quickly put us at ease - asking all the right questions and helping us develop the perfect ceremony.

Every time my wife and I read through the ceremony in advance, we would start crying, and the wedding itself was no exception.

It was a truly beautiful ceremony that we will never forget, and we couldn't have done it without Katrina.

Not only did Katrina help us better articulate our love for each other, but we made a new friend and had fun in the process.

Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Tony, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina was AMAZING! She did a wonderful job with our ceremony. Many of our friends commented after at how great it was. Katrina took the time to meet with us, listen to our story, and make the ceremony about us. She had a great information packet and ceremony ideas and we really got to custom tailor it to fit us. It was just what we wanted. Thank you Katrina

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1505766749 6efaa9fdeb64f1dd 1426200121371 dsc1161

5% Teacher Discount

$350.00 Value | Promo Code: I-TEACH
I taught high school for 15 years and now teach part-time at St. Edward's --I know how demanding teaching is both emotionally & financially. I offer a 5% discount to couples if one of you is a teacher!

Katrina, thank you so much for an amazing experience. Your helpful nature and warm welcoming personality are evident in everything you do. Couples are lucky to have you, not just as their efficient but also a helpful guiding hand to making their ceremony perfect.

Chapel Dulcinea couples have raved about Katrina. You can't go wrong hiring her to officiate your wedding.

I can't say enough great things about Katrina at Spoken Heart Ceremonies. I've worked with her consistently over the past few years and her ceremonies are not only personal and beautiful, but the professionalism she brings to each wedding surpasses expectations. I highly recommend her for any wedding as she'll only enhance the event and make it an occasion that won't be soon forgotten.

Katrina was such a joy to work with! Aside from being incredibly kind and down to earth, her words incorporated personal stories from the bride and groom. Katrina customized our clients ceremony using their own history to add a level of reality and uniqueness so memorable that few officiants have managed to do.

Austin, TX 78758   See On Map
512-529-0416 (phone)
Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht is a wedding officiant from Austin, Texas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dripping Springs, Wimberly, and Georgetown. Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Great Hill Country wedding industry since 2013 specializing in customized, personal wedding ceremonies.