About In Her Shoes Coordination

Hi, I am Lindsay Blackwell with In Her Shoes Coordination & I can help bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding to life. I will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. I cater to your every need. This is Your day, why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned!

My goal is to alleviate as much stress as possible. I have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. I can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. I pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

My attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to me!

I provide day-of and full service wedding planning & coordination. Please visit my website for my packages in detail: http://www.inhershoescoordination.com

Follow In Her Shoes Coordination on
linstrenW064

67 Reviews for In Her Shoes Coordination

Carolyn Mao · Married on 11/03/2018

The Coordinator of all Coordinators

I researched and "interviewed" 7 coordinators/coordinating companies in the Austin area. From the get-go, Ally confidently assured me that my family and I would have nothing to worry about in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day-of. Although In Her Shoes was in the higher price range, I came to find out that I absolutely got what I paid for. Ally was my advisor and advocate from beginning to end. Many companies will charge extra beyond the contractual number of hours they spend meeting with you, at rehearsal, or at the venue. In Her Shoes' packages come with as many emails and hours as it takes to get the job done right! Simply put, I can't think of a single area where Ally has room for improvement. She answered any questions I had, was always 1 step ahead of me in contacting/organizing vendors, her diagrams and timelines were detailed, and her EQ is something else. My husband and I have families that speak English as a second language, and Ally's positive, clear answers had everyone calm and on the same page. My family, bridesmaids and I still think back to our wedding a month ago on 11/3/2018 and wonder how Ally worked her magic. Planning a wedding isn't my "thing", and on the day-of, I came out of hair/makeup/getting ready to an evening that felt as though Ally read my mind. It was important that my parents enjoyed every moment and didn't remember my wedding day as a stressful/tiring affair. I have Ally to thank for making my hopes a reality!! Oh and she did all of this while 8 months pregnant :)

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Lindsay was a fantastic choice for our month-of-coordinator! She helped coordinate all the vendors, prep our timeline, keep things running smoothly, set up all day-of decor, and answered all of our questions throughout the planning process! She truly knows her stuff, and makes the month-of & day-of so much more enjoyable for the bride and groom and their families. We also used Lindsay as our travel agent for our honeymoon, and she helped us plan the most amazing week in Hawaii! Definitely would recommend Lindsay to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

In Her Shoes Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,806.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,007.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,814.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We worked together fairly recently for a Beautiful wedding reception at the Bob Bullock Museum and everything went flawlessly! Highly Recommended!!!

• Urban Cowboy
    Urban Cowboy Wedding Caterers

Ally and Lindsay are always a pleasure to work with and create a seamless wedding plan every time. We as vendors, always feel at ease when we find out that In Her Shoes are the wedding planners. Everything always goes very smooth, we get lots of communication and support and they are just wonderful ladies to work with! You can't go wrong with In Her Shoes.

• Oh Happy Day Booth
    Oh Happy Day Booth Photo Booths

In Her Shoes is truly one of the most amazing planners I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They have such an amazing passion for what they do, and they treat every customer like a friend. They have a unique eye for detail and their work is always original and authentic!

• Austin, 78705 See on map