Austin, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About In Her Shoes Coordination

In Her Shoes Coordination is a wedding planning business based out of Austin, Texas. Owner and wedding planner Lindsay Blackwell is passionate about bringing your wedding dreams to life without any of the stress. Lindsay believes that your wedding day is the most important day of your life, so you deserve it to be exactly the way you envisioned it. The other two wedding planners on this team are Emily and Ally. Emily has been in the event industry since 2007, and Ally, Lindsay's sister, has been in the wedding planning business since 2011.

In Her Shoes Coordination offers the Gold Package and Platinum Package for your wedding day. Prior to choosing a package, the wedding planners are available to meet with each couple to discuss pricing in order to see which package would be the best fit for their wedding. Choose the basic day-of coordination Gold Package if you just need someone to help you on your wedding day, or choose the Platinum Package if you would like a professional to take over all the details that go into planning. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis
ashdanw 00251500x800pxmain photo

74 Reviews for In Her Shoes Coordination

• Amy

Amy Moore · Married on 07/12/2019

Lindsay and Ally Were Lifesavers!

I thought I could handle planning my wedding by myself, but I quickly realized I needed some guidance! Lindsay and Ally absolutely made the process of planning my wedding SO MUCH EASIER! On the day of my wedding I did not have any nerves because I knew Lindsay and Ally had everything under control, and my wedding went so smoothly and perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Bargoti · Married on 07/07/2019

Best wedding planner around

Ally with in her shoes coordination made all of my dreams come to reality in my July 2019 wedding. From the moment my husband and I met Ally, we knew she would be the one out of many that we met who would really make our wedding day incredible. My husband and I are both busy medical students who currently live all the way in Michigan which made planning an Austin wedding especially challenging. In addition, we come from two different cultures and two different religions which we wanted to showcase throughout our wedding. She eased my worries every step of the way and was always available to answer my questions and offer advice. She was respectful of our budget and was an incredibly mediator between us and vendors. The day of the wedding she was basically superwoman, tending to all the vendors, me, our bridal party of 22, and our parents. She was excellent in every way and I would recommend her to any bride looking for an efficient wedding planner who knows many vendors in town and is also able to value who you and your partner are, and create a beautiful and memorable event from it. Thank you so much to In Her Shoes coordination, we are endlessly grateful for your efforts.

Sent on 07/12/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We worked together fairly recently for a Beautiful wedding reception at the Bob Bullock Museum and everything went flawlessly! Highly Recommended!!!

• Urban Cowboy
    Urban Cowboy Wedding Caterers

Ally and Lindsay are always a pleasure to work with and create a seamless wedding plan every time. We as vendors, always feel at ease when we find out that In Her Shoes are the wedding planners. Everything always goes very smooth, we get lots of communication and support and they are just wonderful ladies to work with! You can't go wrong with In Her Shoes.

• Oh Happy Day Booth
    Oh Happy Day Booth Photo Booths

In Her Shoes is truly one of the most amazing planners I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They have such an amazing passion for what they do, and they treat every customer like a friend. They have a unique eye for detail and their work is always original and authentic!

• Austin Austin, TX, 78705 See on map