Urban Cowboy

Austin, TX View map

We are an urban & southern influenced boutique caterer specializing in Southern Fusion cuisine. Our Chef/Owner has over 20 years professional experience, a passion for service and everything Southern!

Our services include Buffet Style, Family Style, Passed, Service from our Food Truck, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Cocktail Parties/Service and more. We create customized menus to meet each clients specific needs and are happy to work with your budget.

Please contact us for a free proposal. Email at cowboyincharge@urbancowboyfood.com

Follow us on Twitter @urbancowboyatx or check us out on the web at www.urbancowboyfood.com

Be Brave . Be Bold . Be Kind . Be Humble

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

• Tara
    Tara B. Married on 06/06/2020

Best Caterer!

I cannot express enough how amazing Chris Trapani and his team were catering my wedding a few weeks ago. First and foremost, his food is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Having to plan during a global pandemic was not easy, and I know he was thrown a lot of curve balls, but we immediately trusted his creative direction and put faith into him creating a wonderful meal. Which he knocked out of the park. He was so easy to work with and he had a lot of patience dealing with an emotional bride and I cannot thank him enough. Our guests have repeatedly told us how wonderful the food was, but how there was not waiting. Chris and his team were quick to refill and never left anyone disappointed. I highly recommend Urban Cowboy Catering and Chris for any of your catering needs.
    -Tara Hall
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 05/26/2019

Unbelievably excellent experience all the way through

I don’t know if it’s possible to put into words how much I adore Chris and his team. From the second we spoke on the phone to the last bite of food on my plate, working with Chris was an absolute joy. He is the most helpful and knowledgable vendor I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. He was an excellent communicator and sorted through my chaotic last few weeks with ease. The appetizers, charcuterie spread and taco bar were absolute hits. Everyone I spoke to was just raving about the food and presentation. I would work with Chris and his team again in a heartbeat. Thank you for everything
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 02/23/2019

Great to Work With!

Chris was recommended to us by a friend whom used him for their wedding. They had nothing but wonderful things to say, and after working with Chris, I must agree. We hired Chris and his food truck for our rehearsal dinner at Deep Eddy Vodka Distillery. He was so prompt with his responses and very clear on what he could offer, as well as giving us all necessary details. We chose to serve tacos only, and everyone who partook, talked about how delicious the food was, and how neat it was to have that kind of experience at our rehearsal dinner. Thank you Chris for making the process so easy, and for getting back to me on each and every question I had. Your food was beyond delicious, and I know that if we had not already booked our wedding caterer, you would have been the perfect choice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Jessica
    26 photos · 03/01/2014

The Ginger Armadillo The Ginger Armadillo Wedding Caterers

We've worked several weddings and events with Urban Cowboy. Chris and his crew are a talented and profession bunch. A real joy to work with, and the food is delicious!

Terradorna Terradorna Banquet Halls

Good food, good service, good value. Plus, you gotta love the name! ;->

Twisted Ranch Weddings Twisted Ranch Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

We had the pleasure of working with Urban Cowboy Catering Food Truck in February and really enjoyed their food! We would absolutely recommend them to any of our future clients. They did a great job and the food was delicious! Thanks Urban Cowboy!!

Austin, TX, 78758
Location of (Urban Cowboy)

Urban Cowboy frequently asked questions

At Urban Cowboy, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Urban Cowboy, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

At Urban Cowboy, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Urban Cowboy includes:
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does Urban Cowboy offer for weddings?

Urban Cowboy offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Urban Cowboy provide for weddings?

Urban Cowboy offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Urban Cowboy?

At Urban Cowboy, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Urban Cowboy?

At Urban Cowboy, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Urban Cowboy provide for wedding events?

Urban Cowboy provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Urban Cowboy provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Urban Cowboy offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Urban Cowboy and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Urban Cowboy is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding