Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Urban Cowboy

Local (1)
Southwestern (1)
Vegan (1)
Vegetarian (1)

We hired Chris and his team at Urban Cowboy for our wedding this past October. From start of communication (last year) up until my freaking out a week before the wedding, they were there to answer my emails and calls. He even talked to me the night before when they were at another event to give me some bar advice.
We did a family style dinner with the most amazing fried sriracha chicken ever and brisket which some of my family said was the best they have ever had. We had lemon scented potatoes and grilled apsaragus which were cooked on site as well, everything was great. For cocktail hour they took care of Hors Douevres and gave us a free tapas station too!
The staff were all very nice and always working. They even helped with chairs although we didn't know they needed to be moved until the day of. But they jumped in and moved them for us without question!
Love them and am so glad they were our caterer.

Profile Picture Charity, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Urban Cowboy Food Truck was amazing. We had them serve our rehearsal dinner and everything was spot. They served appetizers and four tacos which were a hit. The braised short rib were the most popular but the all the food was gone at the end of the evening. Chris was professional and on time and I we can’t fully express how awesome the experience was.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture ian, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Chris was amazing! The food came out so good for our wedding this past week, on June 24th, 2016. We had a wonderful menu of veggie ceviche & chicken/brie/endive cups, fantastic kale salad, sriracha & honey fried chicken paired with cilantro rice, and beef brisket with beer mac'n cheese, and a few stuffed avocados for my vegan/veggie family members. Chris was great to work with, and easily made the accommodations I requested for my veggie family members. We live in California, and we chose Urban Cowboy without trying it, because the reviews were so good. We were able to visit in March and try the food and we were blown away! I'm so glad we made the decision to go with Chris. We had no issues, and all our guests raved about the food!

Profile Picture Gillian, 6/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Asian, Local, Southern, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)