Gatherings Reimagined LLC

Kyle, TX View map Visit website

Gatherings Reimagined LLC is a Kyle, Texas-based wedding planning company that delights in bringing dream celebrations to life. The business is led by Raecca Camat and Kris Ussery, a husband-and-wife team that boasts years of combined experience. From intimate elopements to large-scale events, they are adept at arranging all manner of wedding types. Your special spark will be their inspiration as they endeavor to organize the wedding you have always envisaged.

Gatherings Reimagined offers a selection of package options designed to suit a range of preferences. They will place your satisfaction at the top of their priority list, ensuring that you are kept in the loop at every step of the process. From creating budget plans to sorting out logistics, they excel in an array of planning duties. Their premium Full Planning bundle features a comprehensive set of services, including venue research, timeline creation, and day-of coordination.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jillian L. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinators

Raecca and Kris at Gatherings Reimagined were amazing! I felt so much better going into my big day with them as my wedding coordinators. We chatted multiple times leading up to the wedding to go over the logistics and they suggested tons of great ideas that I had not even thought of. They completely understood my vision. Raecca and Kris planned and executed the most amazing wedding day for us! The handling of all the rentals and deliveries was a lifesaver and went so smoothly. Everything was set up and gorgeous when we arrived and I didn’t have to do anything. They truly brought my vision to life and their attention to detail made the event infinitely better than anything I could have done myself. I was so happy and actually able to enjoy the day because I knew Raecca and Kris had everything under control. Everyone says having a wedding coordinator is critical, but I believe having the right wedding coordinator is a game changer. I could not have envisioned a smoother, more perfect wedding. I am so grateful to Raecca and Kris for all their hard work and dedication to making this the most special day of my life.

Gatherings Reimagined LLC's reply:

We truly appreciate your kind words and trusting us with your special day Jillian! We had a wonderful time working with you and glad to be able to assist in bringing your vision to life.

Thank you very much and we wish you both all the best!
    Sun K. Married on 04/04/2020

Excellent vendor

Amazing vendor. Provided everything we were looking for and more. Great planning, decorations, and very professional. Highly recommend.

Gatherings Reimagined LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Sun! We were so thrilled to plan your event and honored to witness the love between you two!

Wishing you all the best!

Deals

Gatherings Reimagined LLC 1
Exclusive
Gatherings Reimagined LLC 2
Discount

Get 25% off any of our wedding planning package if you book your event by December 31, 2021.

1213 Modoc Way Kyle, TX, 78640
Location of (Gatherings Reimagined LLC)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding