602 Dover Lane, Round Rock, TX 78664 Map · Phone number

About Oh Happy Day Booth

Oh Happy Day Booth is a sleek and modern open-air photo booth that comes fully equipped with social media integration, the highest quality photos and prints on the market, and luxury backdrops to match any event you can throw our way! We provide each customer with a unique experience. It's classy, it's fun and it's sure to make a huge statement at your wedding!

Follow Oh Happy Day Booth on

Oh Happy Day Booth 7
  • Ally

Ally Blide · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Photobooth Fun!

Kelsey and her team were so great! She does custom backgrounds for the photo booth and came up with a great one for us. My husband is a firefighter and she did an awesome job creating a unique fire themed one, it was a hit! One of her co workers was at the wedding and she was great! I saw people at the photobooth all night and we got tons of great pictures. Kelsey was always quick to respond and day of, her team was on time and set up in plenty of time to get the booth started for folks to use. I love that the print outs are square (I think size 4x6) with pictures you can actually see instead of the small ones that are printed in strips that I've seen at other weddings. You could also text pictures to yourself from their machine! Not only that but she uploads all the individual pictures to Facebook so people can get any photo they want and I'll get a digital download as well. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Oh Happy Day Booth 8
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing photos

As a wedding photographer myself, I was very particular about what I was looking for in a photo booth. I chose Oh Happy Day Booth because the quality of their photos and prints is so great!!! I'm very happy that I hired them and the only thing I would change is having them for more time! I love the photos so much and I'm already wanting to have another party just so I can have a reason to use this photo booth company again lol! Kelsey (the owner) was great at communication and our attendant Ericka was easy to work with and a fun presence. Overall 10/10 would do it again. I loved my experience with Oh Happy Day Booth.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Oh Happy Day Booth 9
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Chambers · Married on 12/01/2018

Oh happy day indeed!

We loved working with Oh Happy Day! Meticulous planning, chic styling, and fun favors for our guests - what more could we ask for?? Plus great communication in the months leading up to the wedding. Thank you for making our special day all the more special! :)

Sent on 12/24/2018

Oh Happy Day Booth's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet words, Stephanie! I am so grateful for amazing clients like you who make my job so much fun. Your reception was completely stunning, and I wish we could do it all over again!

Award

Oh Happy Day Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Diana Ascarrunz Photography
    Diana Ascarrunz Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh Happy Day is my preferred photo booth company in Austin. In fact, I refer all my clients to Oh Happy Day. Kelsey is professional, fun, creative, and has a heart of gold. If you're looking for a stress-free experience with elegant and beautiful results, hire Oh Happy Day right now.

• Lithesome Lettering
    Lithesome Lettering Wedding Invitations

Oh Happy Day Booth is the PERFECT addition to any wedding or event. They provide everything you need for capturing amazing memories in a modern, elegant fashion. Their photo equipment is state of the art and is combined with an elegant design which provides beautiful photos for you and your guests. We love that Oh Happy Day's booth not only provide keepsakes for your guests to take home, but also creates so much fun and entertainment at the event itself. Kelsey is super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable- an absolute pleasure to work with!

• 3 of Cups Weddings & Events
    3 of Cups Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Oh Happy Day! has been a partner in crime to 3 Of Cups. We first met as participating vendors at the West Elm Wedding Registry event. We loved our photo from the Oh Happy Day! Photo Booth so much that we use it on our website (www.3ofcups.biz). They were happy to come on board with us when we curated a Lounge for the Wildflower Center's LUMINATIONS event.... on crutches and still pulled through! They were so much fun at a Bossbabes event at Spider House Ballroom. And they were also part of one of our Open House events at The Sanctuary Event Space. We LOVE having them at our client's weddings too! They're pros, smiley, and great to work with every time.

• 602 Dover Lane Round Rock, Texas, 78664 See on map
    5127744975 (Other Phone Number)