602 Dover Lane, Round Rock, TX 78664 Map · Phone number

About Oh Happy Day Booth

Oh Happy Day Booth is a sleek and modern open-air photo booth that comes fully equipped with social media integration, the highest quality photos and prints on the market, and luxury backdrops to match any event you can throw our way! We provide each customer with a unique experience. It's classy, it's fun and it's sure to make a huge statement at your wedding!

Follow Oh Happy Day Booth on

Oh Happy Day Booth 7
  • Cortnee

Cortnee Schraer · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply amazing!

Kelsey and her team were a DREAM to work with. They have the most advanced/up to date equipment that makes for the best photos. They are also very responsive to any questions you have. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. This vendor is worth every penny and my only regret is not taking more advantage to all the upgrades they had to offer!!! I love all the photos and seeing how much fun my guest had with it! This really is a must do for any wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Oh Happy Day Booth's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet words, Cortnee! I am so grateful for amazing clients like you who make my job so much fun. Your wedding was so beautiful and I wish we could do it all over again!

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2018

Oh, I’m so happy we hired Oh Happy Day! Kelsey the owner is so friendly, and Ericka the attendant the night of the wedding was so fun to work with! The backdrop was lovely, and they always printed out an extra photo to stuff in the photo book they provided! My guests had a blast, and I’d absolutely hire them again! Also, Kelsey is the fastest responder to emails I've ever met!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Oh Happy Day Booth 8

Oh Happy Day Booth's reply:

Kristen! You are so so sweet! We LOVED getting to be a part of your big day and celebrate you and Ross. What a wonderful and beautiful reception!

Nicki · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Kelsey, the owner of Oh Happy Day, was wonderful! I'm so glad I worked with this company for my event!

I recently used OHD's selfie station at my wedding, and it was a huge hit! Guests loved it, and the photos were so fun. Communicating with Kelsey was always speedy and easy, and she's such a kind and friendly person. Finalizing the selfie station and photo details was probably the easiest aspect of planning my whole wedding. Setup and removal of the equipment was totally seamless, and I didn't even have to think about it, which exactly what you want on such a busy day!

Oh Happy Day Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Diana Ascarrunz Photography
    Diana Ascarrunz Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh Happy Day is my preferred photo booth company in Austin. In fact, I refer all my clients to Oh Happy Day. Kelsey is professional, fun, creative, and has a heart of gold. If you're looking for a stress-free experience with elegant and beautiful results, hire Oh Happy Day right now.

• Lithesome Lettering
    Lithesome Lettering Wedding Invitations

Oh Happy Day Booth is the PERFECT addition to any wedding or event. They provide everything you need for capturing amazing memories in a modern, elegant fashion. Their photo equipment is state of the art and is combined with an elegant design which provides beautiful photos for you and your guests. We love that Oh Happy Day's booth not only provide keepsakes for your guests to take home, but also creates so much fun and entertainment at the event itself. Kelsey is super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable- an absolute pleasure to work with!

• 3 of Cups Weddings & Events
    3 of Cups Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Oh Happy Day! has been a partner in crime to 3 Of Cups. We first met as participating vendors at the West Elm Wedding Registry event. We loved our photo from the Oh Happy Day! Photo Booth so much that we use it on our website (www.3ofcups.biz). They were happy to come on board with us when we curated a Lounge for the Wildflower Center's LUMINATIONS event.... on crutches and still pulled through! They were so much fun at a Bossbabes event at Spider House Ballroom. And they were also part of one of our Open House events at The Sanctuary Event Space. We LOVE having them at our client's weddings too! They're pros, smiley, and great to work with every time.

• 602 Dover Lane Round Rock, Texas, TX 78664 See on map
    5127744975 (Other Phone Number)