Live Oak Photobooth is the best combination of booth size, options, and price per hour in the Central Texas area. Booth fits up to 12 adults!! (Handicap Accessible)
Our standard package includes the following:
• Free set up prior to event
• Unlimited sessions in booth (2 strips per session).
• Free upload and design with your logo and text
• 18mp Super High Resolution photos. Photos are printed on a subdye printer and that assures clear, long-lasting images.
• Standard props - hats, glasses, boas, etc. Theme props are available on special order for an extra charge.
• On-site Attendant: Each photobooth will have an attendant to assist guests with props and troubleshoot any technical problems.
• Immediate prints.
• Choice of Color or B&W instantly on the touchscreen
• 22" Touch-Screen LIVE VIEW inside for your guest to interact with
• Scrapbook option will create a nice keepsake to commemorate your celebration
• Secure online photo gallery for all prints with FREE unlimited downloads.
• Password-protected gallery code on a printed card for all guests.
• DVD with all digital photo files provided at the end of the event.
MORE REASONS TO RENT A LIVE OAK PHOTO BOOTH:
• Photo booths are an increasingly popular option for events!
• Photo booths provide a special kind of interactive entertainment.
• Photo booths are a great way to create unforgettable memories and photos, for you and your guests on your special day
• Our scrapbook option lets your friends and family create a keepsake to remember your celebration
• Live Oak Photo Booths are among the largest booths in the Central Texas Area, fitting 10-12 people or more at once
• We use high resolution cameras, water-resistant and smudge-free photo printing (not the cheaper ink-jet type of printer) to create the best possible pictures for you and your guests.
• Our Booths are the Best!
How far do you travel for an event?
We travel from the Austin area and include much of Central Texas for our normal package prices. Depending on the travel distance a fee may apply. Please call or email with your location and event date and we can better quote you.
How long is the rental period for the photobooth?
We can offer any amount of time but we generally suggest at least 3hrs of unlimited photos for your event. We don’t recommend any shorter than 2hrs for an event.
What is your weather policy?
The photobooths must be kept dry so rain or inclement weather can be an issue. Outdoor events are fine as long as it is dry and under a tent enclosure. We do not charge for a cancellation fee if an event must be postponed due to inclement weather or severe weather conditions.
Is there a limit on how many pictures a person can take in the photo booth?
The photo booth rental includes UNLIMITED pictures.
What is your deposit?
To reserve the booth a $200.00 save-the-date deposit is required. The deposit can be paid through Pay Pal on our website. The balance must be paid by check 7 days prior to the event or pay cash at the event. No credit cards accepted for the balance.
Does an attendant come with the rental?
We always keep a friendly attendant at the booth to assist guests. Depending on number of guests, it may require two attendants for no extra charge.
I need the booth set up two hours before my reception because my ceremony and reception are at the same place. How much do you charge for idle hours?
This happens quite frequently. We charge $30 extra per hour of idle time. Some customers choose to have the booth run for a one-hour cocktail hour, have it idle for an hour during dinner and then, have it run for a couple more hours during the reception as well.
How much will it cost to deliver the booth to my event?
Delivery is free within 45 minutes of Austin.
Are the photos printed right on the spot?
Yes. The booth will print the photos within seconds for your guests' immediate enjoyment.
Other couples have also viewed:
45 Reviews for Live Oak Photobooth
Recommended by 100% of couples
12 User photos
Gwyn Hayden · Getting married on 05/02/2022
Finally-something that was easy
Everything was seamless, and easy. Shay, and the photo booth attendant were timely, professional and easy to work with. Questions came up prior to our event, and Shay was able to answer my questions and was so nice to speak with on the phone. I highly recommend using them. I didn't know that we had rented an open photo booth, so I was a little skeptical, but our guests still had a blast, and no one seemed to mind. They've already shared with us the pics via dropbox.Sent on 03/02/2020
Lori Solomon · Getting married on 02/03/2021
Don't pass up Live Oak for a photo booth!!
We used LiveOak for our photobooth at the Terrace Club on 3.14 and we were very happy with our choice. It was fun having the options of small groups or large groups for the pics. Looking at the pictures I know the guests had fun! Communication with Shay has also been great and prompt.
Sent on 04/07/2020
Meredith D · Married on 04/06/2019
Worth it - so fun!
So glad we got this photo booth! The staff was friendly, laid back, and professional. The company was easy to work with. The pictures were hilarious and available really soon after the wedding! They're reasonably priced compared to other photobooths in the area, and worth every penny!Sent on 05/09/2019
Live Oak Photobooth is beyond awesome. They have one of the best biggest booths in the industry, which allows you to have everyone you can imagine in the booth with you. Their set-up is so professional and won't be an eye sore in your reception space. The attendants are professional and knowledgable and will keep your guests entertained the entire time!!
I own ATX DJ and Live Oak Photobooth. I have created this new company due to the high demand of photo booths at weddings, and seeing so many small booths using a small assortment of props. The goal is to bring the largest, most advanced, standalone booth, and an awesome assortment of props to every event. Combine that with the best customer service in the industry, and you have it summed up. I created these booths after much research and honestly feel like they are the best in the area.