Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ATX DJ

Live Mixing DJ, Wedding Professional

Austin Texas Wedding DJ. Our focus it to specialize in Weddings and large scale productions - incorporating live mixing and event experience. DJ Sean Alan has performed at over 800 weddings and counting. We show up at each event prepared to provide the soundtrack to your event.

Ask about our new DJ/VJ Video table. We'll work with your vision to make the day personal and fun for you and your guests. We offer to help with ceremonies, slide shows, uplighting, GOBO monogram lighting, and photo booths. These are all ways to make your most special day, more special...

All reviews are current and reflect an honest representation of your DJ!

ATX DJ . . .

Is on time, courteous, and cares about your event.

Provides quality, reliable equipment .

Dresses and conducts himself appropriately at your event.

Has years of experience orchestrating weddings, corporate, and private events.

Meets and speaks in great detail, in advance of your event, to discuss the specifics.

Offers free on-line tools to simplify planning, and create time line.

Follows up with you immediately and is available for questions you might have.

Allows you to personalize your music play list with "Must Play" and "Do Not Play" requests.

Coordinates with other vendors to ensure your event flows smoothly.

Emcees personalized announcements as chosen by you.

Offers a commercial sound and light system (including a wireless microphone if needed). At no extra charge.

Provides a complete music library with a wide variety of classic and current hits from all genres, with the ability to download at your event.

Shows up two hours early to each event. (When Allowed)

Answers calls and emails within a few minutes unless DJ'ing or traveling.

Contact DJ Sean Alan and you will feel confident that you are making the right decision for your Wedding DJ.

info@atxdj.com

Uplighting (7)
One Event Per Day (6)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

I absolutely loved working with Sean!! He made everything so easy and stress free. We met initially to go over everything I wanted him to do and we met again the week of the make sure we had every detail planned. He was so great, I trusted him to select a lot of the music on his own. He was very thorough in getting to know my husband and I, as well as our music preferences. He picked out all the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was so perfect! He brought enough equipment to set up in two separate spaces and made sure everything ran smoothly. He knew exactly when to announce everything during the reception. He made sure to keep me on track and made last minute changes on the spot. Everyone loved him and had an absolute blast! I would recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Miranda, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean at ATX DJ is seriously worth EVERY penny that you will spend on services with him. I am not a music buff by any means and he made making our playlists a breeze. I told him the general feel that I wanted for dinner, and he suggested different artists and songs that he had in mind. He knew exactly what I wanted, and even on a Sunday evening wedding, the dance floor was pretty darn full! He was so responsive to my emails, even right after his wife had their youngest child. Sean is such a kind person, you can tell he really cares about his job and his clients. I will recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Sean was the DJ for our wedding in July, and we were so happy with his work! He worked with us to choose the perfect songs for us and was happy, friendly, and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding and during the wedding reception. He was an important part of making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1473166272 8a87e84249fdabb7 front board w hotel wedding photography 21

$50 off of uplighting services

Redeem In-Store
Receive $50 off with mood uplighting purchase.
#WW01c8589b53bddf97

19 ENDORSEMENTS
Professional. Very pleasant to work with. Brides love him!

I have started working with ATX DJ over the past year and it has been great creating events together. As a wedding planner, it is important to work with vendors with the team attitude so that our couple's weddings are amazing.

If you’re looking to have a great time, hire ATX DJ. The dance floor will never be empty as long as ATX DJ is behind the turn tables. They are friendly and always make sure the client’s needs are met

Sean is a real pro! He was always prompt in communication and very collaborative on the day-of the wedding to make sure the wedding timeline went off without a hitch. He has a very organized process that makes it easy on both the wedding planner and the bride & groom.

Sean & his crew are excellent to work with. They all have quality equipment, they integrate well into large & small events, and always do their best to keep the party going.

89 PROS I KNOW

Steamline Circle, Austin, TX 78745   See On Map
512-689-1005 (phone)
We work whenever there is a wedding!