ATX DJ

Steamline Circle, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About ATX DJ

Austin Texas Wedding DJ. Our focus it to specialize in Weddings and large scale productions - incorporating live mixing and event experience. DJ Sean Alan has performed at over 800 weddings and counting. We show up at each event prepared to provide the soundtrack to your event.

Ask about our new DJ/VJ Video table. We'll work with your vision to make the day personal and fun for you and your guests. We offer to help with ceremonies, slide shows, uplighting, GOBO monogram lighting, and photo booths. These are all ways to make your most special day, more special...

All reviews are current and reflect an honest representation of your DJ!

ATX DJ . . .

Is on time, courteous, and cares about your event.

Provides quality, reliable equipment .

Dresses and conducts himself appropriately at your event.

Has years of experience orchestrating weddings, corporate, and private events.

Meets and speaks in great detail, in advance of your event, to discuss the specifics.

Offers free on-line tools to simplify planning, and create time line.

Follows up with you immediately and is available for questions you might have.

Allows you to personalize your music play list with "Must Play" and "Do Not Play" requests.

Coordinates with other vendors to ensure your event flows smoothly.

Emcees personalized announcements as chosen by you.

Offers a commercial sound and light system (including a wireless microphone if needed). At no extra charge.

Provides a complete music library with a wide variety of classic and current hits from all genres, with the ability to download at your event.

Shows up two hours early to each event. (When Allowed)

Answers calls and emails within a few minutes unless DJ'ing or traveling.

Contact DJ Sean Alan and you will feel confident that you are making the right decision for your Wedding DJ.

info@atxdj.com

Couple dancing
Couple dancing

132 Reviews for ATX DJ

Traci · Married on 07/21/2018

Sean at ATX DJ is phenomenal. Not only is he great at keeping any vibe going that you wish (country/rock/rap/line dances), he is a 5 star-highly recommend from me because of his ability to pick up social cue’s. There were multiple times (mother-son dance, father-daughter dance) that we needed songs to simply end and move on, and Sean only needed quick eye contact, and he would flow into the next moment with no awkward pause. Over 100 people at the wedding commented on the song selections and how there was never a dull song or moment. He made our entire evening seem like a dream, and I truly attribute that to the music. Thank you Sean at ATX DJ for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

ATX DJ 1
    ATX DJ 2
    ATX DJ 3
    ATX DJ 4

Miranda · Married on 04/14/2018

I absolutely loved working with Sean!! He made everything so easy and stress free. We met initially to go over everything I wanted him to do and we met again the week of the make sure we had every detail planned. He was so great, I trusted him to select a lot of the music on his own. He was very thorough in getting to know my husband and I, as well as our music preferences. He picked out all the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was so perfect! He brought enough equipment to set up in two separate spaces and made sure everything ran smoothly. He knew exactly when to announce everything during the reception. He made sure to keep me on track and made last minute changes on the spot. Everyone loved him and had an absolute blast! I would recommend him over and over again!

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 10/01/2017

Sean at ATX DJ is seriously worth EVERY penny that you will spend on services with him. I am not a music buff by any means and he made making our playlists a breeze. I told him the general feel that I wanted for dinner, and he suggested different artists and songs that he had in mind. He knew exactly what I wanted, and even on a Sunday evening wedding, the dance floor was pretty darn full! He was so responsive to my emails, even right after his wife had their youngest child. Sean is such a kind person, you can tell he really cares about his job and his clients. I will recommend him to anyone!

ATX DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ATX DJ 1
    $50 off of uplighting services
    Receive $50 off with mood uplighting purchase.

• Lotus Events
    Lotus Events Wedding Planners

I love working with ATX DJ. Sean is always very professional, has great work ethic, and goes with the flow. He cares about his clients and knows how to read the crowd. I will always recommend him to my clients.

• Blush Events Austin
    Blush Events Austin Wedding Planners

Professional. Very pleasant to work with. Brides love him!

• Barbara's Brides
    Barbara's Brides Wedding Planners

I have started working with ATX DJ over the past year and it has been great creating events together. As a wedding planner, it is important to work with vendors with the team attitude so that our couple's weddings are amazing.

• Steamline Circle Austin, TX 78745 See on map
    We work whenever there is a wedding!