131 Reviews for ATX DJ

One Event Per Day (6)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
131 ATX DJ Reviews

I absolutely loved working with Sean!! He made everything so easy and stress free. We met initially to go over everything I wanted him to do and we met again the week of the make sure we had every detail planned. He was so great, I trusted him to select a lot of the music on his own. He was very thorough in getting to know my husband and I, as well as our music preferences. He picked out all the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was so perfect! He brought enough equipment to set up in two separate spaces and made sure everything ran smoothly. He knew exactly when to announce everything during the reception. He made sure to keep me on track and made last minute changes on the spot. Everyone loved him and had an absolute blast! I would recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Miranda, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sean at ATX DJ is seriously worth EVERY penny that you will spend on services with him. I am not a music buff by any means and he made making our playlists a breeze. I told him the general feel that I wanted for dinner, and he suggested different artists and songs that he had in mind. He knew exactly what I wanted, and even on a Sunday evening wedding, the dance floor was pretty darn full! He was so responsive to my emails, even right after his wife had their youngest child. Sean is such a kind person, you can tell he really cares about his job and his clients. I will recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Sean was the DJ for our wedding in July, and we were so happy with his work! He worked with us to choose the perfect songs for us and was happy, friendly, and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding and during the wedding reception. He was an important part of making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Alan was so awesome! From beginning to end, planning meetings to wedding reception, he couldn't have made it easier for us. We went away from the reception wishing it wasn't over, and much of that was due to the music and the fun we were all having on the dance floor. We had a wide range of ages attending the reception and Sean worked really hard to help us have something for all. We've had comments from from so many on how much fun the music was. The dance floor was never empty. Also, must say the photo booth was quite a hit as well. Loved getting the great photo album with all the fun pics to look back on. Thank you Sean Alan, you're the best!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Sean was by far my favorite vendor to work with! He put all my worries at ease, listened to our opinions were, and was very kind and courteous throughout! He's extremely professional, and during the initial meet and greet his mixing skills blew me away! On the day of the wedding, he nailed it! Our guests were having a wonderful time! He was also extremely prompt with his setup which I appreciated immensely. His DJ booth is also unlike many other DJs, so aesthetically pleasing! I was able to make my own screen design that carried through the theme of the wedding! I just LOVED working with Sean, and would hire him over and over again!

Profile Picture Marci, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So many good things to say, where do I begin! We chose Sean as our DJ about a year ago, and he just performed at our wedding a week ago. We were BEYOND happy with every aspect of working with him. From the very first skype, he was so friendly, warm and genuine after we ended the call we immediately knew he was our guy. I had a surprise I wanted to do for my Husband and he helped me pull it off perfectly! Every time I reached out to run something by him he responded very quickly, if not immediately, and even checked in with me from time to time without being prompted. His vibe and personality at the wedding was EXACTLY what we were hoping for in our DJ. Numerous guests commented on how awesome the music was and the DJ himself. We hear a lot of "We love your DJ!". He worked hand in hand with the other vendors to ensure we were able to just float through the evening soaking in every second, without having to worry about our next move or any details. We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out and Sean had a strong hand in that. THANK YOU, thank you SO much for everything you did! And to all y'all in major research mode, your search has ended. I'd 100% recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

When it was time to plan for our wedding, one of the only things we knew we wanted was a DJ. It was important that the DJ we chose would be able to keep our friends, family, and especially us dancing all night because we sure do love to dance! Luckily, we were able to find that through Sean! After emailing him, we scheduled a telephone meeting where immediately we knew we had to book him. It felt like reconnecting with an old friend and his taste in music was great! He also had a cool tone of voice that made announcements sound awesome! We booked a package which included uplighting and a PhotoBooth. We met in person twice throughout the planning process in which he was very accommodating to make it convenient for us and he would also respond quickly whenever we would email him. He was helpful with answering our questions and concerns. We hadn't chosen many of the songs until our last meeting and our bridal entrance song two weeks prior to the wedding date, but he reassured me that everything was going to be okay and he was definitely right! He was able to help guide us in music for moments we never knew were supposed to have music, convert youtube songs that we could not find anywhere, and put the bride and son dance together perfect (we had a slow dance that changed to a fast paced choreographed dance). He provides you with a weblink which has your information that will also help organize everything and even suggests popular songs for certain dances/moments. It was such a pleasure working with him and he definitely helped make our wedding the best ever!

Madeline & Sterling

Profile Picture Madeline, 1/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

ATX DJ kept our dance floor rocking all night! DJ Sean Alan is the best in the business, he is responsive, professional and knows his music. He was able to take our song suggestions and turn them into the wedding/dance party of the decade! We honestly had several people ask who our DJ was after the event because they want to hire him for their wedding. I would highly recommend ATX DJ to anyone looking for a wedding/special event DJ.

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones

We could not be more pleased with Sean's services! He provided us with both quality DJ services and the photo booth service, which was an absolute smash at the reception. Seriously, the photo booth is an amazing idea, and every reception should have one!

Sean was incredibly responsive to our needs and interests. He took amazing care of us by consulting to understand precisely what we were looking for during the reception, offering suggestions where we weren't really sure. He responds to e-mails quickly, and takes care of any troubles that you have.

He made our reception amazing! By the end of the night, we had turned the ballroom into a full-on dance club, and everybody was loving it. Sean helped us make our reception the social event of the summer.

I cannot recommend him enough; he will take excellent care of you and knows exactly how to make for a killer party!

Profile Picture William, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Alan is THE BEST! For a couple who loves music so much, but aren't big dancers, DJ Sean was a life saver. He had so many creative ideas and suggestions for keeping our guests entertained while still keeping our vision for our wedding ceremony and reception at the forefront. Sean is very experienced, knowledgeable and professional, and he's just an all-around cool guy! He's very responsive and will be involved in the planning as little or as much as you need him. He even helped us create the timeline of events for our wedding reception, which was such a huge help, considering we did not hire a wedding coordinator. Sean was absolutely on point and checked-in with us several times throughout the reception to let us know what would be happening next. He is an absolute pleasure to work with and made us feel 100% confident that he had everything under control, which is one less thing we had to worry about! I would recommend him a million times over. Again, DJ Sean is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Brooke, 2/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Alan is AWESOME! He is such a pleasure to work with and is truly one of the most understanding, flexible and easygoing people I’ve ever met. He is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to help as little or much as you need him. Personally, as a bride who did not have a wedding planner, I found him to be a lifesaver. During the planning process he made suggestions for things that we had not even considered and was always open and honest. He has an easy-to-use website that allows you to build your own custom song list (so much fun!) and made sure we had everything in place in order to make the night run smoothly. And the party – so fun! DJ Sean Alan killed it! Our guests seriously had a blast. Everyone from our 80+ year-old grandmas to the kids were out on the dance floor living it up. I really believe DJ Sean Alan has a passion for what he does and it shows in his work. He is there to make this one of the best nights of your life and he is dedicated to making it happen. We highly recommend ATX DJ – he’s the best!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Alan was amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable about all genres of music. We were kind of stressing about the music list, but as soon as we met with Sean, he put all of our worries to rest. His easy-going nature just made everything go so smoothly. Stop looking; he's the DJ for you. Just bring comfy shoes, because you are going to be dancing all night!

Profile Picture Julissa, 12/18/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Sean ALAN was an AMAZING DJ!!! We all know how important music is at a wedding and Sean was the perfect DJ anyone would want at their party. He had everyone on the dance floor all night. He truly made our wedding reception so much FUN because of his great talent. The entire evening we got so many compliments from our guests on our music selection, how awesome the DJ was, and how FUN our wedding was. I seriously owe everything to Sean!

Sean's personality is great and is very prompt when it comes to responding to emails. He answered all questions we had thoroughly and really listened to our wants. We would hire him again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Carolina , 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From the very beginning, it was obvious how much Sean loves his work. He spent more than an hour with us during our initial meeting explaining his philosophy and listening to our ideas. He was incredibly communicative and easy to reach via email. He was also great about offering suggestions and explaining them based on his experience. Additionally, we found that his price was a great value when compared to other DJs in Austin that provide similar services. To top off his great service, Sean's first child was born on the way to our wedding and amazingly, he still came because his backup was no longer available. That's dedication right there! Sean is a great guy, and we would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/23/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

I tasked my husband with finding a DJ for the wedding...since we had a wedding in San Antonio and live in Dallas, we had to entirely rely on online reviews. When very quickly he said that he found a guy who had the best reviews online, my nosy self became suspicious - but boy did we get lucky that Sean was still available for our date!!!! Hiring him was the best decision we could have made!

From the start, the party was the most important thing to us. We gave Sean a tricky task, since I am German and my husband's family is from Persian, we wanted a mix of music. Sean has an awesome website that lets you add music to your playlist any time before the wedding – it was perfect, because anytime you thought of a song, we could write it down and truly select special songs we wanted played. Without the blink of an eye, he organized to have all the German and Persian songs ready for the party and was UNBELIEVABLE in how he weaved the different styles together! Let me tell you… we heard from so many of our guests that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to…and we attribute that to Sean 100%!!! We also booked his photobooth (Liveoak Photobooth) and the team could have not been any sweeter.

He singlehandedly is responsible for the amazing party we had. He was SO responsive, professional and receptive the entire night to any little favor or request we asked, and we truly could never thank him enough!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Sean did an amazing job, he was so easy to work with and listened to every request I made! He was so professional and made the whole process stress free!! I would highly recommend Sean! Even for our small event he was the perfect DJ!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choosing a good DJ was one of our top priorities for our wedding day and we couldn't be happier that we were able to work with Sean. Not only is he an incredible talented DJ who knows how to get and keep the dance floor full, but he is also a really really nice guy. When we met with Sean, we could tell he really wanted to make sure the music throughout our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception was perfect. And it was! We had SUCH a good time, nearly all of our guests said they had a ton of fun dancing during the reception. Additionally, Sean had to move his entire setup between the ceremony and reception (both were at the same venue), which I'm sure wasn't the easiest thing to do, but he was very accommodating. We are so happy he was the DJ at our wedding and highly recommend him to future couples!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/22/15, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

To say DJ Sean is amazing is an understatement for he is INCREDIBLE! While looking for a DJ for my Dripping Springs wedding I didn't think I would ever be able to find what I was wanting. And then we found Sean, we booked with him right at the first meeting because that is the kind of first impression he makes. Not only is he such a great DJ, but he is a wonderful person. He is very quick to respond when you contact him and genuinely cares about making your wedding day everything you want it to be. The week of the wedding we met DJ Sean at a Starbucks to discuss the music we wanted, we were 30 min late to meet him because we got lost. He had such an amazing attitude and was not upset with us at all, how amazing is that! He goes over the wedding day timeline with you and all the songs you want played, he's super organized. He even got me the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to that I could only find on a youtube video. He goes beyond your expectations! On we Wedding Day he had every person dancing the entire 2 hours, it was an awesome dance party. There was so much dancing the floor was shaking haha! Thanks Sean for making my wedding so much fun and full of beautiful music!-Crystal and Stephen Broussard (06/19/15)

Please everyone book DJ Sean it will be one of your best wedding decisions!

Profile Picture Crystal , 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean did a fantastic job at our wedding - we had the lovely and personal ceremony and the epic dance party we wanted, and he made sure the event flowed smoothly and on the timeline we had envisioned. He arrived on time, set up perfectly (even in a ceremony space with no power!) and hit every cue for the ceremony. We loved how Sean brought energy to the party, without being cheesy or over the top. Several people commented on the music. For the first song after the special dances, the dance floor was literally flooded immediately with people ready to party, and it stayed packed all night long with both young and older guests.

Sean also helped us immensely in planning the evening, from picking timing and spots at the venue for toasts, dancing, etc. His extensive experience planning weddings made ours that much better. I don't think we could have done it without him!

Thank you so much Sean, you are the best!

Profile Picture Dori, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Trust the reviews. That's the best advice I can give you. We planned a destination wedding from Australia to Austin and we "met" Sean via Skype. He's a true pro and we immediately felt comfortable even chatting with him over video. When I was having trouble deciding on a Caterer, I emailed Sean because he knows everyone in the wedding industry in Austin. We went with his recommendation and true to his word, they were incredible! When we arrived a few days before our wedding, he also took the time on his partner's birthday to meet with us for coffee just to get to know us a bit better before the big day. He is fun and friendly and he knows his stuff inside and out. One of the best perks about working with Sean, besides his great, easy going personality, is that he has a website where you can create a playlist to give him an idea of the musical theme you're going for during the cocktail hour, reception, dance party etc. This was great as it gave us an opportunity to put together some of our favorite songs and ensure in advance that Sean knew to play them for us.
I cannot recommend Sean enough. Like I said before, trust the reviews!!

Profile Picture User5312847, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I left our wedding and we couldn't stop talking about Sean (ATX DJ)! He was by far the best part of our wedding - he made it so incredibly fun and memorable. Our friends and family had an absolute blast dancing the night away with Sean's music. Sean was so wonderful and professional to work with. He understood our vision, and had amazing ideas for music to keep our wide variety of wedding guests happy. Even while planning our wedding from across Texas, Sean was always eager and willing to answer all of our questions. Not only did he make our reception just perfect, but he also helped us coordinate and plan our ceremony songs to fit our personality and relationship. AND, he has the best planning website - that allows you to select and coordinate all of your wedding and reception songs for your big day or event - it makes the planning process that much easier!
Thanks so much for your incredible work!! - Kelli and Tyler (5/2/15)

Profile Picture Kelli , 5/2/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Alan was one of the kindest vendors we worked with for our wedding. From the moment I met him with my bridesmaid, he was open to hearing about what type of music/atmosphere we wanted for the wedding. During our initial meeting, he even showed us his skills in mixing and dj-ing. Something other DJs we met with didn't. He has tons of experience in playing at weddings; he has done HUNDREDS of weddings. Once you book with him, you will have access to his website where you can pick and choose the music you want/don't want for your wedding. He is the type of DJ that will let you customize your wedding playlist, and won't be rude about it. He is completely open to anything and everything. My family is Vietnamese and had wanted him to play some Vietnamese music during cocktail hour and dinner. I made him a list of songs my parents wanted to hear and Sean accommodated us! He had found the perfect number of Vietnamese songs to play and my family loved it. They felt like our DJ acknowledged our culture and cared about his clients.

Sean is a great DJ and a great guy. He is such an awesome person to work with. Choose him as your DJ, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Sean Allen. He made us feel so comfortable in the days leading up to the wedding by meeting with us, giving song suggestions and just by answering all of our questions. On the day of the wedding he made sure everything ran smoothly by making announcements when needed and he always knew the best music to play for the mood our guests were in - it turned into one heck of a party :) We left for our honeymoon the next day with so much joy in our hearts because we had the time of our lives and we knew our family/guests did too!

Profile Picture Brigitte, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sean was so great to work with! Very easy going and wanted nothing more than to help make our day as much fun as he could!

Profile Picture Britni, 1/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about Sean. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, organized and just all-around awesome. He was also so reasonably priced. We got so many compliments on him after our wedding! He really worked with us to make sure he provided the services as we wanted. He was the right combination of involved and hands-off. His online wedding planning platform was incredibly helpful and easy to use. And, guys, he is so so nice. I want to be his friend. -Ellen and Travis

Profile Picture User4746443, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews