Local.Independent.Proud to Serve You | Infinity Sound Lab provides the highest level of award-winning expert professional services featured by many elite publications in Austin, across the state, throughout the country, and around the world for over 10 years peforming stateside as well as internationally!
• Top 3% Globally
• WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Yearly | Official DJ WeddingWire Austin Networking Night
• The Knot Best of Weddings Yearly
• Highest Level Reviews / Rankings / Listings on top sites such as The Knot, WeddingWire, and more!
• Austin Wedding Planners Association Official DJ
• Kiss and Tell Austin Networking Night Official DJ
• Featured in Major Publications around the World
• Accommodate ANY Budget
• No Deposit and No Advance Payment Required
• Fully Certified and Insured
• No Charge for Setup / Breakdown
• Lighting Packages
• MC Services (Bilingual)
• Photography / Photobooth
• Officially Ordained to Perform Ceremonies
• Welcome ALL couples!
• Official Website: www.InfinitySoundLab.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/infinitysoundlab
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/officialinfinitysoundlab
• Featured in (alphabetically listed): 365ThingsToDoInAustin.com, Anthony Gauna Photography, April Mae Creative, Austin Culture Map, Austin Monthly Magazine, Austin Wedding Day Magazine, Bliss Bridal Magazine, Caryn Noel Photography, Caitlin Rose Photography, Christina Carroll Photography, Creatrix Photography, Dawn Elizabeth Studios, Downtown Austin Alliance, Dreamy Elk, Dustin Finkelstein Photography, Eleven Eleven Photography, Elle Boone Photography, Elizabeth Birdsong Photography (Hotel Van Zandt), Elizabeth Birdsong (Le San Michele), Elizabeth Birdsong (Stonehouse Villa), Emilie Anne Photography, Eva Cranford Photography, France Photographers, George Street Photo + Video, Holly Marie Photography, Influential Magazine, Inked Fingers, Junebug Weddings, Kiss and Tell, KXAN, Ladybird Studios, Lauren Garrison Photography, Parfait Photography, Penelope L'amore Photography, Photos by Martina, Photos by Yaz, Premier Weddings, Sam Hugh Photography, San Antonio Weddings Magazine, Southern Sisters Photography, Susan G Komen, Thistlewood Manor, Tribeza Magazine, Union on 8th, Vanessa Smith Photography, Venegas Studios, WeddingWire, WeddingWire City Guide, and more!
Recommended by 99% of couples
13 User photos
Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018
Bi-cultural wedding a success!
When I began planning my wedding, I knew the DJ was going to be one of the most important vendors. I had a bicultural wedding and I needed to capture Mexican and African American music. I met with David and he helped me think through my vision to ensure we had what we needed. Not only did David deliver in the ceremony, but he was also able to get Julio (bilingual) to do our reception. Our guests danced all night and Julio captured the vibe of our wedding. The dance floor was shaking because of all the dancers on the dance floor. I can't thank David and his team enough for making our wedding a success. I'm so thankful I found them!
Michael Rodriguez · Married on 12/07/2018
If I got married again I'd hire the same DJ!!
We had a great experience with our DJ. Julio was easy to work with as well as communicate with. Not to mention his ability to be bilingual was exceptional. He played all of the genres we wanted and made sure our wedding reception flowed well. Any suggestions that we wanted or requested he was always listening and ready to make them reality. Overall, I would highly recommend Julio to DJ your event. Just like our reception, people are sure to dance all night.
Stephanie Anderson · Married on 11/24/2018
Great experience all around. Thank you, Jeremy!
Jeremy did an excellent job at our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire time. He also worked very well with our coordinator to keep the night moving smoothly.
Jeremy was very friendly and an absolute joy to work with. He was very professional and responded to any questions we had in a timely manner. We can't wait to work with Jeremy again and would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.
We personalize each Wedding to your needs in order to avoid unnecessary expenses and believe every couple deserves our highest award-winning rated service regardless of budget! It would definitely be our honor to be a part of your big day and packages include:
• Multiple Setups
• Wireless Microphone
• MC Services
• Custom Playlist
• Free Setup / Breakdown
• Discounts from our Preferred Partners
...and everything else desired to make your Wedding one that all will remember forever!
Infinity Sound Lab is a fantastic entertainment company. Their DJs are top notch, communication is fluid and their attention to detail is second to none. They have decades of experience between the different DJs and really understand how to play a room. Highly recommended!
I love referring Infinity Sound Lab to my couples because they are completely predictable in the best ways. Always early, have what they need, it is easy to communicate with them before the wedding day - in the case I need a last minute mic or a last minute change, or something to that effect. David will take good care of you to make sure you get the right DJ from his staff for the job, but you can rest assured that they are all fantastic.
They know how to jam! Seriously never a dull moment and they are as easy to work with as can be. They listen to your wants and play the music you need to keep your event pumping and alive. Lovely songs for all styles and needs as well. They will take care of your wedding day!