13401 Ranch Road 12, Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 81
  • Pricing

About The Waters Point

The Waters Point is a historic wedding venue space located in Wimberley, Texas. The Waters Point offers 34 acres of private land nestled on the banks of the Blanco River in the Texas Hill County. This gorgeous wedding venue boasts multiple ceremonies and reception sites and is perfect for any outdoor intimate wedding day celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Waters Point offers plenty of both indoor and outdoor event spaces that overlook the quaint and beautiful Blanco River. In total, the Waters Point event venue can host up to 85 of your friends and family, making it a charming space to celebrate an intimate and romantic wedding day with those that you love.

The Waters Point event staff can provide your big day with barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens, and more. Some of the professional event services they offer couples include:

• Accommodations

04 300026
04 300028
04 300029
The Waters Point
the waters point main hall porch
the waters point main hall porch 2

The Waters Point 6
The Waters Point 7

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2019

Best TX River Wedding Site

I honestly wish I could give TWP 100 stars! My (now) husband and I were specifically looking to get married by the river. After an extensive search, I could only find 3 places in the Texas Hill Country that would actually allow you to get married BY (not just near or with a view) the river. We toured all the venues but TWP, blew them all out of water. They allowed us to tour the facility multiple times, taking us to each ceremony sight, into the cabins, explaining different aspects of the sight and different ways we could use the venue. We also attended several Sunday brunches and vendor showcases there. From the very beginning, they were in constant contact with me via email and phone calls. We had two different planning meetings and they used an awesome website that helped myself and their staff all plan collaboratively with checklists and timelines. Chelsea was our lead coordinator and she was FANTASTIC. We stayed decided to stay two nights before our wedding at TWP and they greeted us and left us with complimentary champagne and glasses. We did two rehearsal run throughs the day before to work out all the kinks. The day of they were fabulous! They checked in that morning and asked a few questions but really worked hard behind the scenes. We were married at the "On the Rocks" location and it was stunning. They drove many of our guests down to the river site from the parking lot too. During the ceremony and reception, I hardly knew they were there except they would come get me when it was time to cut the cake, dance, or timeline events. They all worked so hard to make my day perfect and I am truly grateful. We also rented out all of the cabins for our friends and family to stay and they all had a really positive experience. If you are looking for a beautiful Hill Country wedding with one of a kind service, TWP is the place to do it.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    The Waters Point 8
    The Waters Point 9
    The Waters Point 10
    The Waters Point 11
    The Waters Point 12

Ariel Hayes · Married on 03/12/2019

Gorgeous Property

I cannot recommend The Waters Point enough! When looking for venues, we wanted a unique venue in the hill country with a beautiful property to give us an outdoor, romantic scenery. TWP delivered that and more! The moment we stepped onto the property, it took my breath away! There were so many awesome placed to take pictures and my photographer loved the options and views - especially on the river during golden hour. Its an absolute hidden gem and you would never know you are right next to downtown Wimberley. Through the planning process, Natalie, Chelsea, and the rest of the coordinating team were so accommodating and went above and beyond for my husband and I to make our day better than we could ever expect! They offered great packages which includes SO much and at a great rate. Bonus for us was having lodging on onsite as an option for not just myself but the bridal party and extended family so that we were able to make our wedding a weekend full of celebration. Thank you SO MUCH to the TWP crew for everything - I will recommend you all over and over again!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    The Waters Point 19
    The Waters Point 20
    The Waters Point 21

Jody · Married on 03/17/2018

The Waters Point was the perfect place to have our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier. Natalie and Matt were wonderful and Chelsea made the day so easy.

Sent on 04/06/2018

The Waters Point Pricing

The Waters Point Price Rates

The Waters Point FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,512.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,223.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,101.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 886.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up

• BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY
    BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

The Waters Point has been one of the most breathtaking Venues I've photographed at! Definitely one of my favorites, the wedding I shot there had amazing photos! Its so green, and I love the river that flows through it. As a photographer the scenic view makes it so worth it! The staff there were also very helpful and organized! I would definitely recommend to my clients!

• 13401 Ranch Road 12 Wimberley, TX, 78676 See on map