Austin, Austin, TX 78712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,850
Availability Check your date

About xo moreau weddings & events

A laid back wedding planning experience leading to the best damn party you ever go to? Yep, you're in the right place! Welcome to xo moreau weddings & events, where we specialize in creating beautiful, unique, and fun events that give your guests the ultimate experience- an experience filled with fun, excitement, and love. At the end of the day, that's what this is all about! The wedding planning expert behind xo moreau weddings, Alexandra Moreau, has the years of education, experience, and expertise to plan, design, and execute your wedding better than ever imagined.

Follow xo moreau weddings & events on
Bride before ceremony
holle damian the union colorful summer texas wedding photographer 4253 51 999157 1571279128
Ceremony welcome

xo moreau weddings & events 4
  • Mayra

Mayra · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Say yes to Alexandra

Alexandra is amazing. She has made wedding planning fun and easy. She provided everything I needed to do in a spreadsheet to keep me on a timeline and organized. She answers every single question I have and is extremely easy to get a hold of. Best decision you can make other than saying I do is picking her as Your wedding planner

Sent on 03/08/2019

xo moreau weddings & events's reply:

You're the best ever, Mayra! Thank you for your sweet words. It means sooooo much to me! It's people like you that make my job so enjoyable. xo, Alex
  • Skyler

Skyler · Married on 09/28/2019

Would hire over & over again!

I don’t know where to begin! I met Alex had a quick trip to the Bridal Extravaganza a few months before we got engaged. I wasn’t really sure what I was looking for there, but Alex’s display and her personality (and awesome hair) caught me. I went home and quickly emailed her! We spent the last year and some planning an amazing wedding with no flaws...all because of her. She hired me the most best vendors. Her communication and attention to detail is beyond what any other Wedding Planner I had “interviewed” could’ve provided. Alex was so professional! She truly goes above and beyond. Most of all, she kept me on track so that when my wedding week came, I had like...nothing to do! I was stress free, and that was my #1 goal.

I’m gonna miss talking to her every day-but of course I will use her for whatever travel, or any other event I will need any help planning. She is the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    xo moreau weddings & events 5
    xo moreau weddings & events 6
    xo moreau weddings & events 7
    xo moreau weddings & events 8

xo moreau weddings & events's reply:

Emotionally I am still not ready to accept the fact that you and Nick are married and the wedding is over. Lol! We really did have soooo much fun planning the past year and a half. Thank you for trusting me, my recommendations, and my crazy ideas. Everything came together beautifully -- even with that rain scare right before the ceremony. I will be reliving September 28, 2019 for the rest of my life! Best day EVER. Thanks for choosing xo moreau :) Love you two!

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jordan Flowers & Events
    Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

I HIGHLY recommend XO Moreau Weddings & Events. Alex is so sweet, punctual, and such a pleasure to work with.

• DJs Unlimited
    DJs Unlimited Wedding DJs

Working with XO Moreau was a pleasure from the beginning to the end. Leading up to the event, she was quick to respond to any and all concerns I had. And, the day of... the wedding went off without a hitch as she kept the couple and the vendors on track. I'd definitely work with XO again.

• Weddings for All by Mark
    Weddings for All by Mark Wedding Officiants

I worked with xo moreau, Alexandra Moreau, on the weekend of August 18, 2019. I recommend her as being timely, complete, and diligent in her work. It was a pleasure to collaborate with her.

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78712 See on map