XO Moreau Weddings

Austin, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to XO Moreau, where wedding planning is laid back, good design is queen, weird requests are celebrated, champagne is always chilled, and weddings are never boring. We’re a team of party animals from Austin, TX, throwing killer weddings across the globe. Our attitudes are chill. Our event designs are fierce. Our guest experiences are unforgettable. Want a laid back wedding planning experience leading to the best damn party you ever go to? Yep, you’re in the right place!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 01/28/2022

If I can offer one piece of advice to any newly engaged couple it would be: Hire XO Moreau.

From our initial call with Alex to saying good night after the reception, we never once faltered in our decision to work with her. She is funny, kind, diligent and truly one of the best people to have around you in a time that can be hectic and overwhelming.

As with any wedding there were personal ups and downs during the whole process, ie. family issues, budgeting roadblocks, global pandemic, etc. but not once did I stress about how they would affect the actual wedding day. We just knew that XO Moreau would be there to game plan with us and make it work.

She nailed our aesthetic preferences and style in one shot and made it come to life in a way that we still can't believe. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect and magical and whimsical and everything we wanted it to be. All of Alex's vendor recommendations were an absolute hit and people told us over and over again how it seemed to be the perfect representation of “us.” (Which is really just a testament to how much of an effort Alex made to get to know us.)

At the end of the evening we could honestly say that if anything went wrong or was out of place, we had no idea. We can look back at the day and night and truly say it was perfect.

I will forever tell people that the best decision we made during the wedding planning process was hiring Alex and the team at XO Moreau. So if you can, do it!
    Debbie Married on 01/01/2022

Absolutely incredible!

Alex orchestrated the most fabulous wedding for us. I knew she would be a fabulous wedding coordinator when we interviewed on the phone, but Alex showed exactly what she was capable of in the months prior and the day of the wedding. She was "at the church AND at the venue" and did every assignment with ease...and looked cute doing it. Everyone, and I mean everyone, kept telling us what a great time they were having and how beautiful the venue was. Alex was absolutely right about everything, so my advice is to trust her totally. Her attention to detail and the fact that she emails quickly and precisely was priceless for us. Alex is ONE FABULOUS GAL!

XO Moreau Weddings's reply:

Debbie!!! You will always be my favorite :) I had an amazing time getting to work with you for Taylor & Mitch's wedding at 800 Congress! Your sweet words mean more to me than you will ever know. Thanks for letting me be part of the fam for a short but sweet 7ish months! It was an honor getting to know y'all and helping plan your daughters big day. Thanks again! xo
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 11/27/2021

Say yes to Alexandra

Alexandra is amazing. She has made wedding planning fun and easy. She provided everything I needed to do in a spreadsheet to keep me on a timeline and organized. She answers every single question I have and is extremely easy to get a hold of. Best decision you can make other than saying I do is picking her as Your wedding planner

XO Moreau Weddings's reply:

You're the best ever, Mayra! Thank you for your sweet words. It means sooooo much to me! It's people like you that make my job so enjoyable. xo, Alex

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Jordan Flowers & Events Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

I HIGHLY recommend XO Moreau Weddings & Events. Alex is so sweet, punctual, and such a pleasure to work with.

DJs Unlimited DJs Unlimited Wedding DJs

Working with XO Moreau was a pleasure from the beginning to the end. Leading up to the event, she was quick to respond to any and all concerns I had. And, the day of... the wedding went off without a hitch as she kept the couple and the vendors on track. I'd definitely work with XO again.

Weddings for All by Mark Weddings for All by Mark Wedding Officiants

I worked with xo moreau, Alexandra Moreau, on the weekend of August 18, 2019. I recommend her as being timely, complete, and diligent in her work. It was a pleasure to collaborate with her.

1701 W Ben White Blvd Austin, TX, 78704
Location of (XO Moreau Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding