xo moreau weddings & events

Austin, Austin, TX 78712 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,650
Availability Check your date

About xo moreau weddings & events

Not only does xo moreau weddings create beautifully unique and stunning designs, but we will create a wedding that will be the best damn party you ever go to! We are strong believers that your wedding can be "Pinterest worthy" while giving your guests the ultimate experience- an experience filled with fun, excitement, and so much love. At the end of the day, that's what this is all about! The wedding planning expert behind xo moreau weddings, Alexandra Moreau, has the years of education, experience, and expertise to exceed your expectations and make your wedding better than ever imagined.

From full service wedding planning to just day of coordination, xo moreau weddings has your back! We are so excited to create your best day ever!!!

Follow xo moreau weddings & events on
Donut wall
Reception spot

13 Reviews for xo moreau weddings & events

Liz · Married on 01/12/2019

Best of the best

My fiancé and I booked Alex a few months into her opening this buisness and she was such a lifesaver! I had a few vendors already booked, but was not enjoying the process at all so we decided to hire a wedding planner. Alex came in and saved the day! She patiently answered questions, helped book additional vendors and offered advice. On the wedding day she was everything and more! My parents and bridal party complimented me on how professional and organized she was. She really went above and beyond to make our day special. She is so on top of being available by phone or email, which I really appreciated! Do yourself a favor and book Alex as your wedding planner!

Sent on 02/02/2019

xo moreau weddings & events's reply:

Liz, it was a fun road for sure. I loved being apart of your and Nick's wedding day! Thank you for believing in me and allowing me to be such an instrumental piece to your best day ever. It was truly AMAZING!!!

Casey · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Coordinator I could have ever asked for!!!

I always told myself I didn't need a wedding coordinator and that I could easily do it all myself. After realizing the amount of work and details that goes into planning a wedding, let me tell you, I WAS WRONG. I had to move my wedding suddenly due to a family emergency and had only 3 months to plan it all. I probably sent out 30 inquiries to different coordinators in 1 day (a good half of which didn't even respond at all or responded weeks later) I briefly mentioned my story and I believe Alex was the first to write back within 5 minutes and her first words were "I want to help you". Alex went above and beyond with coordinating and never made me feel hesitant about asking for help. Anything I asked her to do she immediately jumped on the task. Alex relieved me of a lot of stress and panic, made sure everything was always up to date, provided me a checklist and held me accountable on completing tasks that required my attention. She sent me payment reminders throughout the process to ensure I never missed a deadline. Provided great advice on all aspects of the wedding and helped me understand things as a "guests" perspective. I had a vision for where and how I wanted every piece of decor set up... I never got the chance to tell her what I wanted but trusted that she would make it look great. Everything looked amazing and she put all of the decor exactly where I would've wanted. Shes got great design taste! Alex just took full charge and I cant begin to express how happy I am that I picked her as my coordinator. Future Brides, you need Alex as your coordinator. I promise you will not regret it. She was truly amazing and just a good hearted person all around.

Sent on 01/08/2019

xo moreau weddings & events's reply:

Casey this is seriously so sweet of you!!! I'm crying lol. It was such an honor to help your day become not only possible, but absolutely beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding. You and Phillip deserve the absolute best. I am so happy to have been on this journey with you guys. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jordan Flowers & Events
    Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Planners

I HIGHLY recommend XO Moreau Weddings & Events. Alex is so sweet, punctual, and such a pleasure to work with.

• DJs Unlimited
    DJs Unlimited Wedding DJs

Working with XO Moreau was a pleasure from the beginning to the end. Leading up to the event, she was quick to respond to any and all concerns I had. And, the day of... the wedding went off without a hitch as she kept the couple and the vendors on track. I'd definitely work with XO again.

• Weddings for All by Mark
    Weddings for All by Mark Wedding Officiants

I worked with xo moreau, Alexandra Moreau, on the weekend of August 18, 2019. I recommend her as being timely, complete, and diligent in her work. It was a pleasure to collaborate with her.

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78712 See on map