Austin Occasions

Austin, Austin, TX 78733 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,504
Availability Check your date

About Austin Occasions

Austin Occasions is a wedding planner that serves Austin, Round Rock, Bee Cave, Buda and the surrounding areas. Their trained and certified staff will ensure that your wedding runs smoothly, as they believe that you should get to relax and enjoy your own celebration.

Experience

Melissa Benavides and Maria Russo, the owners of Austin Occasions, established the company more than two years ago. Together, they have over 10 years of experience. The duo currently leads a team of talented day-of coordinators, servers and prep cooks.

To ensure your celebration runs like clockwork, the wedding planner provides a range of packages for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. These wedding-related services include:

• Day-of coordination

Austin Occasions 7
  • Nina

Nina Sagoo · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent!

Loved their services! Needed a last minute server and they were so quick and easy to work with. Highly recommend this company.

Marissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Melissa is absolutely amazing. My goal when I got married was to keep it as stress free as possible - I planned what I thought was a pretty simple wedding and I honestly didn't think I needed a planner or a coordinator. I was wrong. If Melissa had not been a part of our wedding, it would have been a mess. We turned cabins on the river into our venue so everything was pretty DIY and Melissa's input was invaluable. She helped me determine how much beer & wine to buy (we had the PERFECT amount), how to coordinate the food truck, helped me pick out my flowers, the list goes on and on. Melissa was there for our entire wedding weekend and she worked the whole time making sure everything was perfect. She not only made sure everything was set up & everything happened on time, but she went above and beyond. We did everything pretty non-traditional so we didn't have a time for speeches planned. She encouraged us to see if anyone wanted to say something, and I am SO GLAD she did. It was one of the most memorable moments of the evening. She also made sure to set up some really beautiful photo opportunities I never would have thought of - she even brought sparklers! On top of all of the above, she also did the flowers - I do not cry easily and the flowers were so gorgeous I cried. She was absolutely invaluable. All of my friends were saying things like "I need Melissa for my wedding" or "I wish I had had Melissa at my wedding." If you are wondering if you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator - you do. And you don't just need any planner, you need Melissa.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Austin Occasions 8

Austin Occasions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I love my job and Weddings! What a fun party!!! Thank you for letting us be part of such a big day!

Austin Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 801.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,504.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 70.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78733 See on map