• Photos & Videos 59
  • Real Weddings 4

About Altar Ego Weddings

Altar Ego Weddings is a wedding planner firm that coordinates celebrations in Austin, Dripping Springs, the Texas Hill Country and the surrounding areas. The team is there to suggest ideas and vendors while keeping everything organized. Leave it up to Altar Ego Weddings to help plan a day that is personal, memorable and fun.

Experience
Jen Ashford founded Altar Ego in 2007. Over the past 11 years, she has gained both expertise and vendor relationships. The team also includes wedding planners Jenna Windhamn and Jen Krause.

To let your style shine through, Altar Ego can manage the details through various services. They can create a plan or provide guidance, depending on how much help you need. Their professional offerings include:

• Budget analysis

Altar Ego Weddings 4
Altar Ego Weddings 5
Altar Ego Weddings 6

Taylor B. · Married on 11/03/2018

Would recommend to ANY Austin couple!!

Jennifer Ashford and her company, Altar Ego Weddings, played a HUGE part in why our wedding day was so special. Throughout the entire planning process Jen was available via email to answer any questions and give us guidance. We were planning the wedding long distance over about a year and a half. Along the way we met Jen on a couple trips home and she was always an email or call away, which was so reassuring. My husband and I are both big planners for life in general, so we very much appreciated Jen's attention to detail, promptness, reassurance, and overall organization. It was all of this that allowed us to completely trust her leading up to and on the wedding day. We knew we were in good hands all day and that things would go according to plan with her at the helm. It was so comforting for us and our families to just enjoy the wedding day and not have to worry about logistics. Our parents were in awe of how smoothly everything ran, and we had the most special time with our friends and families. Thank you for everything Jen!! Please, do yourself a favor, and put yourself in her hands for your big day! :)

Sent on 11/28/2018

Altar Ego Weddings's reply:

Taylor and Luke, thanks so much for the fab review. It was an honor to be a part of your day. Comments like this are what make our world turn!

Holly Murphy · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding planner to work with!

100% would recommend!! We can not thank Jen Krause and Altar Ego Weddings for an absolutely perfect day! Jen helped plan and execute our recent wedding and was amazing to work with - I had narrowed down a venue that I liked and caterer that I was interested in hiring, but she made it and all of the rest of the details happen! My venue hadn't hosted a wedding reception before, so Jen was a godsend figuring out the logistics, orders, timing, and vendors. She was so helpful in narrowing down so may Pinterest-options into things that made sense with our space, season, and overall feel for the wedding and reception. The area experienced catastrophic flooding the week before our wedding and Jen managed our rain plan 2.0 with such ease - I didn't think about a single thing that day other than marrying my husband and enjoying all of our family and friends celebrating with us. For that and such a pleasant and stress-free planning experience, I would absolutely recommend Jen Krause and Altar Ego Weddings!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Altar Ego Weddings's reply:

Holly and Blaine, what a pleasure it was to help plan your wedding. Your wedding was easily a favorite!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Altar Ego Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Avenue I Events
    Avenue I Events Wedding Planners

You go beyond planning with this expert! Talented, creative and personable Wedding Pro!

• D6 Retreat
    D6 Retreat Banquet Halls

Jennifer with Altar Ego Weddings can make any dream come true! Always professional, above-par communication, and always a touch of fun, Altar Ego Weddings is the answer to your wedding day needs.

• My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events
    My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

I had the distinct pleasure of being the DJ at an Altar Ego Wedding. Bar none, this is the most organized, talented and friendly team of planners I have worked with. Every step of the planning process was stress free. The bride who self-identified as "picky", was all smiles at the end of the night. I look forward to working with them again. Brides...you can't go wrong putting your wedding in the hands of Altar Ego.

• Austin, TX 78749 See on map