Glitzzy Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Glitzzy Events is an award-winning event planner based in Austin, Texas. Since 2010, this team has designed elegant dream weddings for to-be-weds throughout Southern Texas, including Austin and San Antonio. With a mission to harmoniously balance each couple's taste and cultural background, they have become experts in Indian and fusion weddings.

Glitzzy Events provides full and partial planning services and customizes their support for your particular needs. Packages range from Micro Wedding for intimate celebrations and elopements to Diamond and Platinum for extravagant affairs. For a large gathering with many loved ones, you can opt for an additional assistant alongside a lead planner. You can expect this team to thoughtfully collaborate with you on design, month-of and day-of to-do lists, vendors, and timelines, all while respecting your budget. By trusting them to take the lead in everything from setup to teardown, your one and only priority can be cherishing each beautiful moment. With your love story as inspiration, this team brings artistic vision to the aesthetics of each celebration.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Sabeen L. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want a perfect wedding, Cheryl is your person!

When my parents told me and my California fiance that we had to have a wedding in Austin, TX (where they live), we knew right away that Cheryl would be the one to help us. It was the first wedding in my family, so we had no idea what we were doing. And on top of that, I wanted to do everything different from the traditional Pakistani weddings in the US. That means absolutely no hotel ballroom for any event! I wanted a beautiful garden/outdoorsy wedding with the best Desi food caterer in all of Texas. But what I didn't realize was how much extra work that entails, especially after COVID when the whole world was getting married at the same time. We needed a separate vendor for every single little thing possible - plates, fans, coolers, buffet tables, chairs, tents, etc etc. It was insane how many vendors were required to produce two 270 person events. Cheryl took care of EVERYTHING. She and her team handled every single vendor, and they knew exactly who to call and who to trust. Imagine dealing with all of these vendors during a time when every single one of them was understaffed, overbooked, and facing supply chain issues. Cheryl made sure every single vendor was on the same page. Thanks to her and her team, every single vendor delivered on each promise, and I know that was no easy task that just anyone could do, especially during these conditions. Here's an example - just the weekend before my wedding, two guests had fainted at the same outdoors venue I had booked. I was so worried the same would happen to my guests. Cheryl booked us evaporative coolers within just a couple of days before the wedding. I was really at ease knowing that no matter what conditions God threw at us that day, Cheryl would take care of us.

The only disappointment I had during my wedding was with how tardy my guests were, which obviously was nothing her team could control!

I consider Cheryl to be an angel of mine. Her experience in this space is unparalleled and you cannot go wrong with her. She will make sure every single wedding dream of yours is met!
    Nidhi C. Married on 04/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience working with the team

We had a great experience with Cheryl and Rohit! We would like to thank them for the wonderful event they organized for us. Everyone really loved the decor and setup at the venue. Due to the rain and cold weather, they had to move everything from our originally planned outdoor venue into the house but it still turned out to be a great event and a beautiful memory in our hearts. Everything from the initial planning to the final event was a smooth and seamless journey. All the vendors suggested did a fantastic job and everything happened in the timeline decided. We would definitely recommend her to everyone searching for an event planner in the San Antonio/ Austin area.
  • illustration stars

Team

Cheryl Fernandes
Cheryl Fernandes
Owner/Lead Planner

Started Glitzzy Events 10 years ago on a part time basis and had organic growth. Currently work full time and speicalize in Indian/Fusion Weddings.

8863 Anderson Mill Road Unit 119 Austin, TX, 78729
Location of (Glitzzy Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding