Events by Leslie

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

Events by Leslie is a wedding planning and design company based in Austin, TX and surrounding areas. We take your ideas and vision and put together an incredible team featuring some of the best talent Texas has to offer. Together we will develop exquisite details that will define your event and make it extraordinary.

So what sets us apart? We are passionate about creating fabulous weddings and cherished moments. We know that you have your own unique style, and we believe your wedding should reflect every single ounce of it. Our mission is to create a laid-back planner/client experience. So that you never feel as if we are a vendor performing a job, but rather a dear friend helping you execute the best day of your life. The memories you make on this day will last you a lifetime, and we want to make sure they are precious.

Events by Leslie offers day-of coordination, partial planning, full-service planning, and elopement preparation packages. Each wedding collection includes an array of amenities and provides couples with eight to twelve hours of wedding-day coordination. The team of planners at the company can accommodate rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Their fine-tuned skills and dedication to detail have aided them in planning religious, non-religious, and destination weddings. Moreover, quintessential services are covered including budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Greg
    Verinda D. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Always a pleasure!

Always a great experience working with this lady. Never a worry about details. As a vendor, this is the most important thing at an event. We never have a worry when she is in charge!!

Events by Leslie's reply:

You guys are just awesome. Thank you for the lovely words. Looks like I'll see y'all again soon!
    Juan G. Getting married on 04/11/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner

I've worked with Jazmin on a handful of wedding and I can't express how grateful I am for people like her in the industry. If you want your wedding planned right, Jazmin is the way to go!

Events by Leslie's reply:

You are such a pal! Thanks so much for all your kind words. I always love working with y'all and look forward to our upcoming projects together.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Getting married on 02/26/2022

Amazing person to work with!

I am a wedding photographer and just want to say what a joy it was to work with Jazmin. She is very good at what she does, and I would feel 100% confident in suggesting her to any of my couples!

Events by Leslie's reply:

I also suggest Alex to all of my couples. She is so fun to work with and her images are beautiful. Thanks so much lady! Hopefully I'll see you soon.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Events by Leslie 1
Exclusive

2003 Rockland Drive Austin, TX, 78748
5129920626
Location of (Events by Leslie)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding