Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 5
Infinity Sound Lab 6
Infinity Sound Lab 7

Michael Rodriguez · Married on 12/07/2018

If I got married again I'd hire the same DJ!!

We had a great experience with our DJ. Julio was easy to work with as well as communicate with. Not to mention his ability to be bilingual was exceptional. He played all of the genres we wanted and made sure our wedding reception flowed well. Any suggestions that we wanted or requested he was always listening and ready to make them reality. Overall, I would highly recommend Julio to DJ your event. Just like our reception, people are sure to dance all night.

Stephanie Anderson · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience all around. Thank you, Jeremy!

Jeremy did an excellent job at our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire time. He also worked very well with our coordinator to keep the night moving smoothly.
    Jeremy was very friendly and an absolute joy to work with. He was very professional and responded to any questions we had in a timely manner. We can't wait to work with Jeremy again and would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!

David and his partner Jeremy were awesome!! They took care of everything so we didn’t have a worry in the world! They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and new exactly what they were doing and how to do it! The money was more than worth every penny! Highly recommend 10/10!

Benjamin Gordon · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress-Free Process!

David made this whole process way easier than I could have hoped for. He was very responsive and flexible up to the very last song. I really couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, and I highly recommend him for any event!

John K. · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized, Professional, Flexible, Fun!

From the get go DJ David was responsive to our questions and helpful guiding us with our audio set up. He helped us set up a playlist and made sure the specific call-outs happened even though our wedding was more free formed. He even went above and beyond and helped us with lighting questions. He was our unofficial 2nd wedding planner since his organization and event planning skills are top notch.
    I want to throw another party just so he can DJ again. Seriously the nicest, most professional DJ around. I was initially against hiring a DJ but that would have been a disaster. I am so glad we found Infinity Labs.

Kylie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing to work with!

ISL made our DJ experience so easy! David was completely flexible and easy to work with, walked us through all of the steps for making an awesome playlist and choosing songs, and even allowed us to do a payment plan so we could pay off monthly (which all of you planning a wedding know is a blessing!). Plus the price you pay and the value of these services is top notch! Omar ended up being our DJ for the day of and he showed up ready to rock and roll, he was SO nice, kept the party going, incorporated all of our requests, and just made sure we were having a great time! I would 100% use them again! Thank you David and Omar for making our planning experience, and DJ experience easy-peasy and for making our wedding awesome! :)

Infinity Sound Lab 9
    Infinity Sound Lab 10
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Best night ever!

David and Jeremy are amazing! We had David do all the planning and setting up before the big day, and then we had Jeremy working the big day, and let me tell ya, it was the best party we've ever been to!! He made sure there wasn't a beat missed from the ceremony to the end of the night, and we literally had everybody rave about it being the most fun wedding they have ever been to, so THANK YOU guys for making sure we had the best day/night of our lives!! (:

• Sharla

Sharla · Married on 10/04/2018

Everyone was dancing

I was worried not a lot of people would dance but they did great and got almost everyone to dance!! They were professionally and so friendly!
    I absolutely recommend them for your next party or wedding!

JohnPaul · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely wonderful! We gave the DJ full just a few guest suggestions for our wedding and he took care of the rest. Would recommend to anyone for any event!

• Ally

Ally · Married on 09/28/2018

Best dj in austin!

Infinity Sound Lab was SOO great for our wedding! If you're looking for an affordable DJ that is seriously amazing I highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab! David made the whole process so easy and was always there to answer questions and quick to respond. They played every song we had on our list, and everything worked out perfectly. I highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab for your wedding

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/22/2018

Infinity Sound Lab was one of our favorite vendors that we hired for our September 2018 wedding! Seriously if you are reading reviews right now, look no further. David was polite, professional, very quick to respond and took all of our very specific requests seriously. They played a great variety of music for all of our guests and they kept the night moving along with energetic announcements, jokes and well timed music. Can't thank them enough for being there for us for our wedding!

Connor Matthews · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ knows how to get the crowd on the dance floor!

We could not have picked a better DJ. David was easy-going, friendly, professional, flexible, and reasonable. With David, you can be hands on or hands off. I gave him a playlist of music that we liked and he took it from there. We threw some last minute changes at David and he adapted on the fly and executed perfectly. From the moment David started playing until the end of the reception, people were out of their seats and on the dance floor - yes, we have fun friends and family, but we also had an awesome DJ ;)!

• Macy

Macy · Married on 09/09/2018

We could not have booked a better DJ! The party was kept alive all night and all of our guests raved about how wonderful it was. Thank you so much for all you did for us!

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

Basically my favorite vendor! David was professional, accommodating, and just a genuine good guy. Price was affordable and my guest were dancing the whole night!

Would use him again for any event needing a DJ! Also, he did a fantastic job with our lighting and gobo!

Carsyn · Married on 09/01/2018

I was extremely nervous to pick a DJ not living in the same state we were getting married in, but I honestly could not be more happy with Infinity Sound Lab. They were always quick to respond to any questions I had, they were extremely professional, and very accommodating to my off the wall requests. David who I spoke with throughout was AWESOME, and Jeremy who was our DJ for the night was AMAZING, our guests were having such a good time that we extended the party and Jeremy was a trooper to put up with us for another hour ;). Thank you Infinity Sound Lab for being part of our special day and making sure our guests had the best time of their lives.

Mary · Married on 08/25/2018

Not just biased since it’s my wedding - sooo many people came up afterward and raved about the DJ!

Kari · Married on 08/24/2018

I love David and had a blast both preparing for our party with him and throughout the actual event! My husband and I hosted a post-destination wedding party for our friends and extended families, and the desired musical choices were all over the map. David was incredibly knowledgeable in guiding us on what type of music to plan and when. He was also super attentive during the course of our event to make sure we were happy and enjoying the music. Their rates and packages are super easy, yet all encompassing and well-priced. I definitely plan to use them for future events

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

Jeremey and David were the BEST to work with. They allowed for us to have the dance party that we dreamed we would have. I have gotten so many compliments since then saying they have never seen so many people on the dance floor and that is all due to the wonderful Dj-ing. I would use them again and would recommend them to everyone. Seriously!!!

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

David from Infinity Sound Lab is AMAZING. He responds so quickly to emails and calls. He is so fun and helped make our wedding day perfect! David managed to keep the dance floor packed the entire night! If you're looking for a DJ who takes away the stress from your wedding and will keep your guests entertained, you have to go with Infinity Sound Lab!

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

David was great! He listened to what we wanted, was communicative, enthusiastic, and a great time in person. Highly recommend if you’re looking for an awesome DJ!

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2018

David was so great!!! He was so kind over the phone and email to help my day go easily and perfectly! The guests loved the music and dancing! The music quality was great and his DJing skills are amazing! If I could go back I would definitely pick Infinity Sound Lab!!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

David and Jeremy were great at our wedding in Wimberley! Would not hesitate to recommend/use them again

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2018

David was easy to work with. My guests told me that ours was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was an awesome dance party. I liked the lights. His music was on point. He was definitely a stress free vendor to work with! Everything was on time and exactly how I asked.

Kenzie · Married on 05/14/2018

Our wedding was an absolute dream! Thanks to Infinity Sound Lab, through the ceremony and reception they set a perfect atmosphere!