Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

206 | Austin, TX

206 Reviews for Infinity Sound Lab

Kevin S. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

A night we will remember forever.

There are not enough words to describe how unbelievable Infinity Sound Lab was for our wedding. David crushed it for the ceremony and dinner/cocktail hour and Jeremy took over for the rest of the reception and entrances of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. The energy was incredible! My husband and I felt like rockstars entering the reception and its a night we will remember forever. I didn't even have to think or worry about anything - the guys had us handled and were absolute pros. Thank you David and Jeremy so much for making this day one we will remember forever.

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Reception becuase of Infinity Sound Labs!

Tyler and myself couldn't have been happier with our experience working with David! Throughout the entire planning process, he was there to anwser questions but kept everything a breeze. Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception Jeremy had great music that fit our unqiue tastes, and got the dance floor packed. I will recommend them to all my friends getting married!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Bunni

Bunni H. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Joyful Celebration

We had an amazing experience with Jeremy at the helm of our music entertainment for our son's wedding! He was super friendly, knowledgeable with different genres of music, kept a divided tastes room/crowd very engaged and was responsive to any changes we requested. I can't tell you how many family and friends said it was one of the most fun/joyful wedding receptions they've ever attended. In fact, I know I danced so much my feet required multiple soakings in Epsom salts in the days that followed the wedding! Even our 91 (almost 92 years young!) grandmother of the Groom was out on the dance floor well into the evening which was priceless to us. Jeremy, our gratitude is beyond words for helping to create such lasting memories!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Spencer

Spencer A. · Getting married on 03/01/2021

Excellent!

David and Jeremy were absolutely wonderful and helped make our wedding day so much fun! They had awesome attitudes the entire night, helped out in any way they could, and were very easy to work with. Me and my now husband enjoyed working with these two awesome guys and would hands down recommend them to anyone in the Austin TX area who needs a DJ for their wedding. Thank you David and Jeremy! You helped make our night one to remember!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Gabby V. · Married on 01/11/2021

David was the best!

One of our favorite parts about the night was the music-we had countless guests tell us afterwards how wonderful the dj was and we totally agree- kept the guests dancing allllll night! From the beginning of planning, David was responsive, full of advice and really helpful organizing my thoughts around music choices. I want to relive my wedding day over and over and could not imagine it without David!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Shawn

Shawn D. · Married on 11/27/2020

Epic!! Made our wedding night one that nobody will ever forget!! All

These guys were on it from initial reach out all the way through the whole process and soooo understanding and accommodating considering covid and changes..these guys gave us a might we will never forget!! Is was the coolest dance floor at a wedding I’ve ever seen..our friends and family can’t soul talking about it! Wow! David and Jeremy, thank you!! Book these guys if you have any hesitation..they won’t disappoint !!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Christina P. · Married on 11/07/2020

David and Jeremy were AMAZING!

David was amazing with communication and executed everything with exceeded expectations! We gave vague lists of artists and genres we enjoyed and they designed the perfect set list for all portions of the night. They created a mash up for the father song dance that was just perfect. I will be recommending them to any future brides, or friends in need of a DJ. two great guys with awesome taste in music, dedication to making the bride and groom happy, and flexible for last minute changes! 20 out of 10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic DJ!

We are so happy we chose Infinity Sound Lab for our DJ! David was great to work with from the first moment we contacted him. He was responsive and helpful through the whole process. On our actual wedding day, he did a great job reading the room and we could tell that he tailored the song choices throughout the night to what seemed to get our group of guests out onto the dance floor! We highly recommend David and Infinity Sound Lab!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Violet · Married on 10/16/2020

Great DJ!!

Jeremy was our DJ for our 10/16/20 wedding. He was great to work with! He was great at feeling the vibe and catered to our taste in music. It was so much fun, and the music choices were spot on! I highly recommend Infinity Sound Labs. David helped answer all our questions and was helpful every step of the way. They have great customer service and were a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Presley

Presley P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Just do it!!

My husband and I went back-and-forth many times on if we wanted to pay for a DJ or not, all I can say is I’m so thankful that we did!!
    Our DJ Jermey was so helpful and patient with our requests, ideas, and last minute changes.
    Having a DJ and a MC made all the difference in the flow and the fun of our wedding. He played the best songs (we could’ve danced all night long!!) and helped keep the evening on track with the schedule. Such an awesome experience with infinity sound lab

Sent on 10/19/2020

Valeria S. · Married on 10/04/2020

Absolutely love love love

David was an absolute beast at our wedding last night!! We had a difficult array of music we wanted played (salsapop punk country top hits) and he melded it beautifully! He was super professional though our entire process. I will be highly recommending him to any friends getting married!!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 09/24/2020

Amazing DJ!!

David was supper responsive from initial contact and made sure we had all the songs we wanted. He did an amazing job keeping the party going and everything on time. Seriously made our wedding that much better! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Chloe P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Above and Beyond Customer Service

Infinity Sound's customer service is OUTSTANDING. We booked with them, but ended up being surprised with other DJ services from family as a gift. However, they were so awesome in the process that we felt we needed to give a review. David with infinity sound was one of the most courteous and flexible vendor representatives we worked with. He answers emails lightening fast and was accommodating and knowledgable. He is easy to work with and offers very fair prices. Their approach to service is not a given at all in the wedding industry, and we were highly impressed!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2020

Great Energy

Our wedding had so many bumps due to COVID however our music and sound wasn’t one of them. So professional, personable and able to keep the flow going effortlessly. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Dustin · Married on 08/11/2020

Excellent Service!

David and his colleague Jeremy provided excellent service for our wedding! Communication and planning was a breeze. Infinity Sound Lab let us customize everything in our wedding, which allowed us to set the exact vibe we wanted. They also provided MC service that kept the energy flowing and allowed for flexibility with our events throughout the night. Thanks for making our night so special!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Cole W. · Married on 07/31/2020

A DJ that made our big day special

David was awesome all the way from the beginning to end. He made the booking process easy by being straightforward and providing quick responses to any questions. If you are rigid about the music you want played at your wedding, he will play it with no questions asked. If you want suggestions to your list, he will provide great ones. And if you just want the DJ to pick all of the songs, rest assured he will have you covered and make your wedding a memorable experience. David is great with timelines and playing music right for the occasion, be it cocktail hour, dinner or dancing. He has excellent sound and lighting as well to make for a great atmosphere. An important part of having a good wedding is the music, and David is your guy to deliver. I would highly recommend having him DJ at yours if you are looking for one.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Emily H. · Married on 06/20/2020

Great Customer Service

We loved having Infinity Sound Lab at our wedding! My biggest fear for my wedding was that no one would dance but Jeremy kept our guests on the floor all night. We had a difficult balance of wanting to respect our guests in the older generation while providing a fun party environment for our fraternity and sorority friends. Jeremy accommodated all of our requests and did an awesome job!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 03/07/2020

Infinity Sound Lab was amazing !

Jeremy was our Dj for our wedding and he did an awesome job !! Everyone was dancing and having a great time !

Everyone loved his music and we couldn’t have been happier !

Thank you guys so much !!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra W. · Married on 02/29/2020

Absolutly the best!!

David stayed in constant contact and also helped with everything! Jeremy was the DJ who came! He was absolutely a treasure! He came in and chatted with me and made sure I knew what was going on and explained everything to me! He took my playlist and remixed it to the max! I would 10/10 Recommend Infinity Sound Lab and Jeremy! Thank you for making my special day AMAZING!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Brandon M. · Married on 02/16/2020

Wonderful DJ

David was fantastic through the whole process. He listened to our song preferences and created a whole playlist that kept people on the dance floor the whole evening. We couldn’t be happier with choosing him as our DJ.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kabita D. · Married on 02/08/2020

Awesome Team!

David and his team were the best! He literally answered all my calls and my parents calls as well. Extremely helpful. Jeremy who was our Dj for the night was amazing! Great at feeling out the crowd and picking the perfect songs! Thank you guys for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole F. · Married on 02/05/2020

Exceeded expecations

David & Jeremy were an absolute pleasure to work with. It's clear they are passionate about what they do and care about their clients. I sent David my requested song list (which wasn't short) and he was able to incorporate almost every song. They helped make our wedding perfect! I would absolutely recommend them to a friend. 5 Stars!!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna C. · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

DJ Jeremy was simply incredible in his craft! He kept the dance floor hot the entire night on our New Year's Eve wedding at the Ivory Oak in Wimberly, TX. He was professional on the mic when speaking to our guests and we received SO many compliments from our guests regarding our DJ selection. Would HIGHLY recommend DJ Jeremy again to any couple looking to have the most incredibly fun wedding! Thank you so much for making our wedding night so special!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Beth

Beth H. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great experience!

David was super responsive and easy to work with. I didn't have to tell him much - he is experienced and knows what he is doing! He got the party going and was super flexible to all of my last minute requests and changes.

Sent on 12/31/2019