Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 5
  • Latha

Latha Eric · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Jeremy was Amazing!!!

I am from India, My husband is from Cameroon and have been living in US for about 7 years. We not only had to please our US guests but also the ones that traveled from Paris, Cameroon and India. Jeremy did an amazing job navigating different genera's. We had almost everyone join us on the dance floor from old to young at some point through out the night, He was very flexible and open to requests.
    Jeremy - Our guests were very pleased with your service, thank you so much for putting on a great show for us :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Beth

Beth Hannan · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Great experience!

David was super responsive and easy to work with. I didn't have to tell him much - he is experienced and knows what he is doing! He got the party going and was super flexible to all of my last minute requests and changes.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Chloe Picot-Jacobs · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Above and Beyond Customer Service

Infinity Sound's customer service is OUTSTANDING. We booked with them, but ended up being surprised with other DJ services from family as a gift. However, they were so awesome in the process that we felt we needed to give a review. David with infinity sound was one of the most courteous and flexible vendor representatives we worked with. He answers emails lightening fast and was accommodating and knowledgable. He is easy to work with and offers very fair prices. Their approach to service is not a given at all in the wedding industry, and we were highly impressed!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Weide · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Excellent DJ

Our experience with Infinity Sound Lab was great from our very first messages with them. They were attentive, flexible, and gave us everything we needed to make sure we were set up for the perfect music for our big day. Our DJ (Andres) was promptly on time and a very warm person. He set up and broke down for the ceremony quickly, as well as for the reception. He kept the vibes right and rolled with the punches when we had special requests. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Erin Norton · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely fun

We had an amazing time with Infinity sound lab. They totally got our vibe and we danced all night long.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Taylor Schupbach · Married on 11/23/2019

DJ for wedding

We absolutely loved our experience with Infinity Sound Lab! Jeremy listened to exactly what we wanted and did an amazing job! Our guests hardly sat down and had a blast! We would definitely recommend them for any DJ services needed. Thank y’all so much!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/23/2019

Incredibly Fun and Professional!

My husband and I really debated going with a Spotify playlist, or something of the sorts, to save money. I'm SO GLAD we didn't. David was incredible. All I wanted out of my wedding was an incredibly fun and lively dance party- and he made it happen. Not only did he help keep our reception going, but EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Multiple times I kept looking around and grabbing people going "THIS IS SO FUN!". If you are on the fence at all- get off it! Book him- you won't regret it!

Infinity Sound Lab 12
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/16/2019

Everything was perfect!

DJ Jeremy was amazing! We received so many compliments from our friends and family. He kept the party going and got everyone out dancing. We would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra Crum · Married on 11/16/2019

Efficient, kind, wonderful at gaging the crowd

This was the best night of my life.. Tyler really made it happen with the music! From my ceremony to the dance party he knew exactly what to play! Thank you Tyler for caring about your profession and it showing through your work! It was a wonderful night!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome DJ

Tyler and David nailed everything part of it. They are great to work with

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2019

Efficient, just what I was looking for

Jeremy our DJ was great. He was friendly and easy to work with. He played great music and kept us on the dance floor for a long time..

Mary Pais · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent experience with Jeremy. He truly seemed like he was having a good time and made sure the guests did too! Equipment was high end.

Great service . Jeremy did a fantastic job at our wedding . He came on time and had all of our songs picked out up front. He interacted with all the guests, took special requests and seemed to be having as much fun as the guests. Many of the guests commented that they loved the DJ. He was also very polite and respectful and a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Adam Mixson · Married on 10/25/2019

Best wedding DJs!

These guys were awesome every step of the way and we got tons of compliments from friends and family on everything music related.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Garrett Coleman · Married on 09/28/2019

Immaculate Experience

Jackson (and David) were incredibly helpful throughout the planning stage and even better during the ceremony! Without hesitation I would recommend Infintiy Sound Lab for any wedding or party event. Couldn't have been happier with their performance!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Adrianne

Adrianne Marquez · Married on 09/28/2019

Infinity Sound Lab is hands down the BEST!

We are so glad we hired Infinity Sound Lab to MC our wedding! From the minute we contacted them, David was unbelievably responsive and professional. We had a friend DJ our wedding and were looking for someone to tag team with him for MC duties. Most companies we found would only let us package the services but Infinity was incredibly flexible. Communicating with David was not only a breeze but so enjoyable. Jeremy was our actual MC the day of the wedding and he knocked it out of the park - attentive, articulate, friendly, energetic and again, uber professional. We highly recommend them for your big day! We have high expectations but can guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the quality of their services!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Joss

Joss Harrington · Married on 08/17/2019

Flexible and FANTASTIC emcee service!

The best day of my life! Everyone danced till they dropped, which is exactly what I wanted! And when various family members started to trickle out AND my wedding coordinator took off an hour early (?!), Jeremy took control of announcing the send-off and worked with me to shorten the reception by 45 minutes and get our last song in, which turned out to be one of the most magical memories of the night. Very flexible, and familiar with The Oasis venue! Only comment would be that I wish he played more of our chosen playlist and less hits at reception. He did a good job feeling out the crowd and all, but I would have liked to dance to History Maker and some other select favorites I'd been looking forward to.

Infinity Sound Lab 13
    Infinity Sound Lab 14
    Infinity Sound Lab 15
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Laura Egmon · Married on 08/17/2019

You can't go wrong with Infinity Sound Lab!

I made the best decision hiring Infinity Sound Lab. Due to my lack of communication, I had to add time to our agreed upon time limit. They were quite accommodating and were still very affordable. I cannot sing DJ Andres' praises enough. He was absolutely phenomenal! So many people came up to us to tell us how on point he was with the music. Good selection, read the crowd, transitioned to the next song seamlessly, checked in with us to make sure we were happy...we couldn't have asked for anything better! I will be telling everyone I know needing a DJ to contact Infinity Sound Lab! I really can't emphasize enough how perfect they made everything. Simply the best!

Infinity Sound Lab 16
    Infinity Sound Lab 17
    Infinity Sound Lab 18
  • Zach

Zach Kyler · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent DJ

We worked with David for all of the preplanning until the day of. David was exceptionally informative and responsive to our many questions and we got all of the details set up before the day even started so there was nothing to worry about. Our DJ was Andres who was absolutely incredible! He played all the music that we had sent to them beforehand and he set the mood perfectly. He was also extremely flexible to changes during the reception. We received many compliments about the DJ and the music we played. I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking for DJ services, they will do a great job.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Mandy Hanrahan · Married on 07/13/2019

Infinity Sound Lab

Jeremy did an amazing job! He announced everything with enthusiasm and played all the music we requested. The company was very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kellen

Kellen Robles · Married on 07/12/2019

David is amazing!

David does it ALL! He played great music the entire night and everyone was dancing. Nobody wanted to leave. Not only do you get a Dj but he goes WAY out of his way to make everything perfect do you. He helped me find my bouquet for the toss, helped prep things and handled last minute changes like a champ. I highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Ali Roraback · Married on 07/05/2019

Best day ever

Jeremey was AMAZING!!!! We had the best time ever! Every guest was so impressed and never left the dance floor!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Courtney Mcgonegle · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!

Our DJ Jeremy did a wonderful job for our wedding! He was professional and set a great tone for the event. The company was very communicative and flexible. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie Carranza · Married on 06/01/2019

You have to book with them if you want everyone to dance the whole night!

Infinity Sound Lab were the best DJ services we could have ever found. Throughout the whole process, David was SO quick to respond and so helpful answering all our questions. Our DJ Jeremy at our wedding was incredible - he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the whole time of ALL ages! Even our priest could not get off the dance floor - it was so much fun!! We didn't give many restrictions on what music we wanted to play and I'm so glad we didn't because Jeremy blew us all away. Jeremy was so amazing and fun - I can't say it enough! A lot of my newly engaged couples were coming up to me at the wedding asking where I had found them! We truly could not have been happier with our choice in choosing Infinity Sound Lab. Even when I told my wedding coordinator who was going to DJ, she immediately said "I've worked with them a lot of times and they're GREAT!" I loved how instead of the strobe lights they brought uplighting because it worked as party lights but we also didn't have to buy uplighting for our venue. To top it off, they even gave us a military discount because my husband is in the army - it says a lot about a business when they offer things like that. Our wedding would not have been as fun or complete without having Infinity Sound Lab as our DJ. We are so thankful for them and the hard work they put in to make our wedding day perfect.

Infinity Sound Lab 19
    Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bousquet · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Infinity Sound Lab was super easy to work with and very responsive and helpful. Our guests all raved about Jackson and he played all we asked for and more. Highly recommend...

Sent on 05/19/2019