Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

188 | Austin, TX

188 Reviews for Infinity Sound Lab

Cole Wilson · Getting married on 07/07/2022

A DJ that made our big day special

David was awesome all the way from the beginning to end. He made the booking process easy by being straightforward and providing quick responses to any questions. If you are rigid about the music you want played at your wedding, he will play it with no questions asked. If you want suggestions to your list, he will provide great ones. And if you just want the DJ to pick all of the songs, rest assured he will have you covered and make your wedding a memorable experience. David is great with timelines and playing music right for the occasion, be it cocktail hour, dinner or dancing. He has excellent sound and lighting as well to make for a great atmosphere. An important part of having a good wedding is the music, and David is your guy to deliver. I would highly recommend having him DJ at yours if you are looking for one.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Chloe Picot-Jacobs · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Above and Beyond Customer Service

Infinity Sound's customer service is OUTSTANDING. We booked with them, but ended up being surprised with other DJ services from family as a gift. However, they were so awesome in the process that we felt we needed to give a review. David with infinity sound was one of the most courteous and flexible vendor representatives we worked with. He answers emails lightening fast and was accommodating and knowledgable. He is easy to work with and offers very fair prices. Their approach to service is not a given at all in the wedding industry, and we were highly impressed!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 03/07/2020

Infinity Sound Lab was amazing !

Jeremy was our Dj for our wedding and he did an awesome job !! Everyone was dancing and having a great time !

Everyone loved his music and we couldn’t have been happier !

Thank you guys so much !!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra Williams · Married on 02/29/2020

Absolutly the best!!

David stayed in constant contact and also helped with everything! Jeremy was the DJ who came! He was absolutely a treasure! He came in and chatted with me and made sure I knew what was going on and explained everything to me! He took my playlist and remixed it to the max! I would 10/10 Recommend Infinity Sound Lab and Jeremy! Thank you for making my special day AMAZING!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Brandon Marlow · Married on 02/16/2020

Wonderful DJ

David was fantastic through the whole process. He listened to our song preferences and created a whole playlist that kept people on the dance floor the whole evening. We couldn’t be happier with choosing him as our DJ.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kabita Deka · Married on 02/08/2020

Awesome Team!

David and his team were the best! He literally answered all my calls and my parents calls as well. Extremely helpful. Jeremy who was our Dj for the night was amazing! Great at feeling out the crowd and picking the perfect songs! Thank you guys for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna Chacon · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

DJ Jeremy was simply incredible in his craft! He kept the dance floor hot the entire night on our New Year's Eve wedding at the Ivory Oak in Wimberly, TX. He was professional on the mic when speaking to our guests and we received SO many compliments from our guests regarding our DJ selection. Would HIGHLY recommend DJ Jeremy again to any couple looking to have the most incredibly fun wedding! Thank you so much for making our wedding night so special!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Beth

Beth Hannan · Married on 12/28/2019

Great experience!

David was super responsive and easy to work with. I didn't have to tell him much - he is experienced and knows what he is doing! He got the party going and was super flexible to all of my last minute requests and changes.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Erin Norton · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely fun

We had an amazing time with Infinity sound lab. They totally got our vibe and we danced all night long.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Taylor Schupbach · Married on 11/23/2019

DJ for wedding

We absolutely loved our experience with Infinity Sound Lab! Jeremy listened to exactly what we wanted and did an amazing job! Our guests hardly sat down and had a blast! We would definitely recommend them for any DJ services needed. Thank y’all so much!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/23/2019

Incredibly Fun and Professional!

My husband and I really debated going with a Spotify playlist, or something of the sorts, to save money. I'm SO GLAD we didn't. David was incredible. All I wanted out of my wedding was an incredibly fun and lively dance party- and he made it happen. Not only did he help keep our reception going, but EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Multiple times I kept looking around and grabbing people going "THIS IS SO FUN!". If you are on the fence at all- get off it! Book him- you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/16/2019

Everything was perfect!

DJ Jeremy was amazing! We received so many compliments from our friends and family. He kept the party going and got everyone out dancing. We would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra Crum · Married on 11/16/2019

Efficient, kind, wonderful at gaging the crowd

This was the best night of my life.. Tyler really made it happen with the music! From my ceremony to the dance party he knew exactly what to play! Thank you Tyler for caring about your profession and it showing through your work! It was a wonderful night!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome DJ

Tyler and David nailed everything part of it. They are great to work with

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2019

Efficient, just what I was looking for

Jeremy our DJ was great. He was friendly and easy to work with. He played great music and kept us on the dance floor for a long time..

Mary Pais · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent experience with Jeremy. He truly seemed like he was having a good time and made sure the guests did too! Equipment was high end.

Great service . Jeremy did a fantastic job at our wedding . He came on time and had all of our songs picked out up front. He interacted with all the guests, took special requests and seemed to be having as much fun as the guests. Many of the guests commented that they loved the DJ. He was also very polite and respectful and a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Adam Mixson · Married on 10/25/2019

Best wedding DJs!

These guys were awesome every step of the way and we got tons of compliments from friends and family on everything music related.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Garrett Coleman · Married on 09/28/2019

Immaculate Experience

Jackson (and David) were incredibly helpful throughout the planning stage and even better during the ceremony! Without hesitation I would recommend Infintiy Sound Lab for any wedding or party event. Couldn't have been happier with their performance!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Adrianne

Adrianne Marquez · Married on 09/28/2019

Infinity Sound Lab is hands down the BEST!

We are so glad we hired Infinity Sound Lab to MC our wedding! From the minute we contacted them, David was unbelievably responsive and professional. We had a friend DJ our wedding and were looking for someone to tag team with him for MC duties. Most companies we found would only let us package the services but Infinity was incredibly flexible. Communicating with David was not only a breeze but so enjoyable. Jeremy was our actual MC the day of the wedding and he knocked it out of the park - attentive, articulate, friendly, energetic and again, uber professional. We highly recommend them for your big day! We have high expectations but can guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the quality of their services!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Joss

Joss Harrington · Married on 08/17/2019

Flexible and FANTASTIC emcee service!

The best day of my life! Everyone danced till they dropped, which is exactly what I wanted! And when various family members started to trickle out AND my wedding coordinator took off an hour early (?!), Jeremy took control of announcing the send-off and worked with me to shorten the reception by 45 minutes and get our last song in, which turned out to be one of the most magical memories of the night. Very flexible, and familiar with The Oasis venue! Only comment would be that I wish he played more of our chosen playlist and less hits at reception. He did a good job feeling out the crowd and all, but I would have liked to dance to History Maker and some other select favorites I'd been looking forward to.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Laura Egmon · Married on 08/17/2019

You can't go wrong with Infinity Sound Lab!

I made the best decision hiring Infinity Sound Lab. Due to my lack of communication, I had to add time to our agreed upon time limit. They were quite accommodating and were still very affordable. I cannot sing DJ Andres' praises enough. He was absolutely phenomenal! So many people came up to us to tell us how on point he was with the music. Good selection, read the crowd, transitioned to the next song seamlessly, checked in with us to make sure we were happy...we couldn't have asked for anything better! I will be telling everyone I know needing a DJ to contact Infinity Sound Lab! I really can't emphasize enough how perfect they made everything. Simply the best!

• Zach

Zach Kyler · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent DJ

We worked with David for all of the preplanning until the day of. David was exceptionally informative and responsive to our many questions and we got all of the details set up before the day even started so there was nothing to worry about. Our DJ was Andres who was absolutely incredible! He played all the music that we had sent to them beforehand and he set the mood perfectly. He was also extremely flexible to changes during the reception. We received many compliments about the DJ and the music we played. I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking for DJ services, they will do a great job.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Mandy Hanrahan · Married on 07/13/2019

Infinity Sound Lab

Jeremy did an amazing job! He announced everything with enthusiasm and played all the music we requested. The company was very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kellen

Kellen Robles · Married on 07/12/2019

David is amazing!

David does it ALL! He played great music the entire night and everyone was dancing. Nobody wanted to leave. Not only do you get a Dj but he goes WAY out of his way to make everything perfect do you. He helped me find my bouquet for the toss, helped prep things and handled last minute changes like a champ. I highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/12/2019