Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 6
Infinity Sound Lab 7

megan · Married on 04/13/2019

Danced all night!

DJ was prepared and music kept everyone on the floor all night! We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Latham · Married on 04/06/2019

Strongly recommend

Our DJ was very responsive to requests, flexible to our schedule, played great music, and made sure we had a great party. We had many compliments on how great the music was. Incredible value for what we paid. If we ever require a DJ in the future, we know who to call.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Carr · Married on 03/09/2019

Great job!

Jackson and David did a fantastic job on our wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • DONNA

Donna Slocum · Married on 03/02/2019

amazing music

Infinity sound labs provided the DJ service for our daughter's wedding and we were totally satisfied! Jeremy had a great personality and provided a high energy and happy atmosphere! The music choices were great. Thanks so much! I highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie Cook · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing!

Best vendor we hired for the wedding! David and Jeremy were SO GREAT! All our guests kept complementing how awesome the music was. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Infinity Sound Lab 8
  • Mariah

Mariah Sokol · Married on 02/23/2019

Jeremy was fantastic

David was quick to respond to anything I asked, Jeremy the DJ who did my wedding was super friendly and a fellow disney nerd was early to set up and super professional.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Michael Morales · Married on 02/01/2019

Fantastic and efficient

The team was fantastic. They worked with me on dj placement at the venue, had music prepared for the ceremony, and played great dancing music! They made recommendations for what time certain wedding events should take place to increase efficiency of the reception. They stayed on top of the events and with announcements! I was very happy with them. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lynsie Reese · Married on 01/26/2019

The best DJ ever!

Jeremy was amazing! So easy work with. He sent out a form to fill out with your must play songs. So you make sure the best ones get played. He kept the crowed going played a huge variety of music. Everyone was having a great time. If you’re looking for a DJ he’s your guy!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 01/20/2019

So. Much. Fun.

We danced our butts off at our wedding. Jeremy is so great at mixing songs he's basically a club DJ and he's so good at feeling out the mood of the crowd. I've worked with Infinity Sound Lab a couple of times now and they ALWAYS kill it. I would recommend them to everyone. David is also a wonderful owner and great to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Infinity Sound Lab 9

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2019

A GREAT wedding thanks to Inifinity Sound Lab!

Booking David with Inifinity Sound Lab was the easiest part of my entire wedding planning process! When I first emailed David, he was prompt and upfront on what his service provides, and answered any questions I had. I appreciate how professional David was, but also extremely laid back. He let us customize our songs for the ceremony and certain aspects of the reception, and executed them perfectly. I genuinely felt like David cared about our wedding and wanted us to have the best time ever. David had great communication thoughout the reception so our guests always knew what was going on. Our wedding was so successful largely because of him and his organization.

David created the best dance party that our friends are still talking about! He read the room better than I could ask for, and knew the PERFECT songs to play to keep everyone dancing! I looked out at one point and noticed that every single guest was out on the floor! Also, with our permission, he came up with our wedding hashtag on the spot (it was AWESOME) and spread the word so all our guests would use it! He’s so fun to work with!!

This was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day and I couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Erin Leblanc · Married on 01/11/2019

Excellent... would definitely recommend Infinity Sound Lab

Working with David was easy. He was super responsive and fleixible. He was very attentive to detail and focused on making our day just as we wanted. Our music was awesome and our guests raves about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing the night away!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Infinity Sound Lab 10
    Infinity Sound Lab 11
    Infinity Sound Lab 12

Terra Truitt · Married on 12/31/2018

Great job!!

I am so glad we picked them!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kristin and Kyle · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing team!!

Had the best experience!! Flexible, professional, helped me through the decision making process which made everything so easy! All of our guests had such a great time, and we heard nothing but compliments about the DJ. We loved the music and had a blast!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lauren Galster · Married on 12/29/2018

Laid back and very nice

Great dance party! David made sure everything was all in place for the big day!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sarah Reed · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Everyone I worked with at Infinity Sound Lab was so helpful. I had so many people coming up to me saying how much they loved the music. The night flowed perfectly and everyone was out dancing on the floor!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 12/21/2018

Made our Wedding GREAT!

Jeremy & David were very easy to work with and very professional. They knew exactly what we wanted and gave us more than expected. We got so many compliments on our DJ and music. I will recommend Infinity Sound Lab to everyone looking for a DJ in the Austin Area.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Bi-cultural wedding a success!

When I began planning my wedding, I knew the DJ was going to be one of the most important vendors. I had a bicultural wedding and I needed to capture Mexican and African American music. I met with David and he helped me think through my vision to ensure we had what we needed. Not only did David deliver in the ceremony, but he was also able to get Julio (bilingual) to do our reception. Our guests danced all night and Julio captured the vibe of our wedding. The dance floor was shaking because of all the dancers on the dance floor. I can't thank David and his team enough for making our wedding a success. I'm so thankful I found them!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Infinity Sound Lab 13

Michael Rodriguez · Married on 12/07/2018

If I got married again I'd hire the same DJ!!

We had a great experience with our DJ. Julio was easy to work with as well as communicate with. Not to mention his ability to be bilingual was exceptional. He played all of the genres we wanted and made sure our wedding reception flowed well. Any suggestions that we wanted or requested he was always listening and ready to make them reality. Overall, I would highly recommend Julio to DJ your event. Just like our reception, people are sure to dance all night.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Stephanie Anderson · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience all around. Thank you, Jeremy!

Jeremy did an excellent job at our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire time. He also worked very well with our coordinator to keep the night moving smoothly.
    Jeremy was very friendly and an absolute joy to work with. He was very professional and responded to any questions we had in a timely manner. We can't wait to work with Jeremy again and would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!

David and his partner Jeremy were awesome!! They took care of everything so we didn’t have a worry in the world! They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and new exactly what they were doing and how to do it! The money was more than worth every penny! Highly recommend 10/10!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Benjamin Gordon · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress-Free Process!

David made this whole process way easier than I could have hoped for. He was very responsive and flexible up to the very last song. I really couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, and I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/19/2018

John K. · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized, Professional, Flexible, Fun!

From the get go DJ David was responsive to our questions and helpful guiding us with our audio set up. He helped us set up a playlist and made sure the specific call-outs happened even though our wedding was more free formed. He even went above and beyond and helped us with lighting questions. He was our unofficial 2nd wedding planner since his organization and event planning skills are top notch.
    I want to throw another party just so he can DJ again. Seriously the nicest, most professional DJ around. I was initially against hiring a DJ but that would have been a disaster. I am so glad we found Infinity Labs.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kylie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing to work with!

ISL made our DJ experience so easy! David was completely flexible and easy to work with, walked us through all of the steps for making an awesome playlist and choosing songs, and even allowed us to do a payment plan so we could pay off monthly (which all of you planning a wedding know is a blessing!). Plus the price you pay and the value of these services is top notch! Omar ended up being our DJ for the day of and he showed up ready to rock and roll, he was SO nice, kept the party going, incorporated all of our requests, and just made sure we were having a great time! I would 100% use them again! Thank you David and Omar for making our planning experience, and DJ experience easy-peasy and for making our wedding awesome! :)

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Infinity Sound Lab 14
    Infinity Sound Lab 15
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Best night ever!

David and Jeremy are amazing! We had David do all the planning and setting up before the big day, and then we had Jeremy working the big day, and let me tell ya, it was the best party we've ever been to!! He made sure there wasn't a beat missed from the ceremony to the end of the night, and we literally had everybody rave about it being the most fun wedding they have ever been to, so THANK YOU guys for making sure we had the best day/night of our lives!! (:

Sent on 10/24/2018