Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jiana
    Jiana Getting married on 03/18/2023
    Jeremy was an amazing DJ! I will definitely be using him again and recommend him to everyone! He knew exactly what I wanted to have play and customized the playlist to fit the crowd and and what we wanted! You will not be disappointed!
    Kevin S. Getting married on 07/12/2022

A night we will remember forever.

There are not enough words to describe how unbelievable Infinity Sound Lab was for our wedding. David crushed it for the ceremony and dinner/cocktail hour and Jeremy took over for the rest of the reception and entrances of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. The energy was incredible! My husband and I felt like rockstars entering the reception and its a night we will remember forever. I didn't even have to think or worry about anything - the guys had us handled and were absolute pros. Thank you David and Jeremy so much for making this day one we will remember forever.
    Leanna P. Married on 05/07/2022

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Infinity Sound Lab, who did the sound and music for our wedding. David, who organized everything, was a dream to work with. Jeremy was our DJ and emceed the karaoke reception. He was super friendly and energetic and our guests loved him!
  • Cortlyn
    Cortlyn B. Married on 04/23/2022

Awesome experience for all!

All of our guests told us how much they loved our DJ and the music he played! It was such an amazing night!
    Brooke Married on 04/16/2022

Incredible music experience

Infinity sound lab was the perfect choice for our wedding. We had a very special vibe we were going for and David and Jeremy made that happen for us. We did not want our wedding to end! The team was responsive and communication was clean and quick. We would definitely recommend!!
  • Carrie
    Carrie B. Married on 04/02/2022

More Than We Could Have Asked For

David was great to work with! From when we first connected months before our wedding up until the wedding weekend he was responsive and available. He helped keep the Welcome Party on track with speeches and such. The music during our reception was flawless and matched the vibe of our guests. His transitions between songs were spot on.
  • Sharon
    Sharon C. Married on 03/19/2022

10 / 10 recommend!!

We had such an incredible experience with David. He is the freaking sweetest and also does an amazing job. He literally had the dance floor full all night!!! He took requests, pleased the crowd, and made my husband and I feel so special. 10/10 recommend.
  • Leela
    Leela D. Married on 03/12/2022

Professionals at their Best!

David was super responsive to my MANY emails and completely relaxed and easy to work with. He was so professional throughout the whole process, putting all of my concerns to rest. Tyler was the one who worked our event and he was AMAZING. He was also very relaxed and professional and played all the important songs. The lighting was perfect and the sound system was excellent. Tyler kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY recommend them!
    Cynthia W. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing DJ!

David and Infinity Sound Labs played an integral part of the whole wedding, and we were incredibly lucky to have him at our wedding. David made everything easy and ran everything smoothly behind the scenes. He was organized, thoughtful, and did it all with a positive energy and smile. He was very coordinated with our photographers, videographers, and wedding planners to help us capture all the memories.

At the reception, we got so much more than what we asked for! He was a high-energy MC and great with introduction for our speakers. When we asked for songs from all over the place - different genres, eras, and even ethnic songs - he delivered. Every change of song had a smooth transition and David understood how to fill in the gaps with songs that he felt we would enjoy based on our selections. We are so thankful to have met David and we are incredibly glad that he was able to help us with our wedding. In the end, we couldn't imagine throwing a wedding without him. The night was priceless and the memories will stay with us forever! Thank you so much to David!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Reception becuase of Infinity Sound Labs!

Tyler and myself couldn't have been happier with our experience working with David! Throughout the entire planning process, he was there to anwser questions but kept everything a breeze. Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception Jeremy had great music that fit our unqiue tastes, and got the dance floor packed. I will recommend them to all my friends getting married!
    Janet C. Married on 01/15/2022

Great Experience

Working with Infinity Sound Lab for our wedding was a great experience! Booking was easy and David provided a helpful breakdown of what to plan music for. Day of the DJ did a great job as MC and was so fun at the reception! He really knew how to keep the dance floor going. 10/10 Highly recommend if you are looking to host a great party!
  • Rachael
    Rachael B. Married on 12/18/2021

Great night!

Jeremy was so great!! He was kind and seemed genuinely happy to be there!! He was very personable with our guests and everyone had such a great time with him! Everything went smoothly and we all danced the night away!! 10/10 would recommend!
    Kimberly P. Married on 12/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Our wedding would not have been as fun without Jeremy from Infinity Sound Lab. He knew exactly what kind of music to play and how to keep the crowd engaged. David was our first point of contact when looking to hire this company and he was so responsive and polite! Hiring them was the easiest decision I made when wedding planning.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 11/27/2021

Not all heroes wear capes, some create the vibe to your wedding!

Thank you for saving my wedding! David jumped into help when it became clear my first DJ was not going to show. He calmed me down and promised to give me an awesome experience. And oh boy! our DJ Jeremy gave us an amazing party. Jeremy created my playlist on Thanksgiving morning which included Latin music, Cumbias, hip hop to name a few genres.
    My family danced all night long and could not stop raving on how amazing Jeremy was. Jeremy you created the vibe and gave us such a memorable wedding.
    Honestly, hire Infinity Sound Lab and ask for Jeremy!!! Best decision you’ll make for your wedding.
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 11/21/2021

David is amazing!

David is amazing. We wanted our guests to be dancing and we wanted somebody with the energy to get a crowd going. We were so impressed by how well he transitioned from songs, and we knew he had taken our notes for songs (fading in and out, first dances, ceremony songs, to dancing) to heart. He also made a beautiful transition from me dancing with my grandpa to getting everybody on the dance floor to finish out the song. Our favorite part of the entire night was after coming back from sneaking away with the photographer, we looked over the balcony at our reception and everybody was dancing - we do not remember what song was even playing, but everybody was up. It was so much fun to watch everybody enjoying themselves and really take in our day - I can't wait to share our photos when we get them. All we ever wanted was for people to have a great time and we have received numerous compliments about it being the best wedding our guests had ever attended. David was quick to respond, professional, and worked seamlessly with the rest of our vendor team to make our day the best day of our lives(:
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 11/19/2021

Need a DJ for your wedding? Hire Infinity Sound Lab

I am so glad I booked Infinity Sound Lab for my wedding! The owner, David was so easy to work with and always very responsive. My initial outreach about booking them was sent around 11pm and I got a response just 40 minutes later. It was by far the most timely response I'd received from a vendor! Our wedding was last Friday (11.19.21) and both David and Jeremy, our DJ, helped make the entire day spectacular. We left the music choices up to them for the most part, but told them the general vibe we wanted to create, and they were spot on with it! Our guests have done nothing but tell us how much fun they had and Infinity Sound Lab was a huge reason why it was such a good time. If you're on the fence about booking them, don't be. Just book them! They're so worth it!
  • Melissa
    Melissa J. Married on 11/18/2021

Best music for the best night

David was amazing to work with from the time I booked almost two years ago, supporting two date changes as a result of Covid and last minute song choices. My guests all had the best time, and I didn't stop dancing once. They're fun, professional, and so kind. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again or recommend them to anyone. Just book!
    Haley D. Married on 11/06/2021

DJ Review - Wedding

We communicated solely with David for this process and he was great!!! Pricing was very reasonable too. He was very kind, responsive and worked with all of our specific requests. Our day-of DJ was awesome. He did an amazing job playing our specifically requested songs as well as playing songs that aligned with those specific requests. All our guests loved him. The DJ was SO fun yet professional. No complaints here!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 11/06/2021

Brought the vibe & energy for our wedding!

David and Infinity Sound Labs brought the heat for our November wedding!! We heard from a majority of our guests that they have never been to a wedding as fun as ours and were surprised by how packed the dance floor was all night. This was due to David’s high energy and killer music!

As the bride, the ceremony was the most memorable part for me. I collaborated with David to design the precessional/recessional flow which was tailored to be classy, but not overly sappy. It was seamless and brought everyone to (happy) tears. I could focus on being in that moment because he took care of everything!

Prior to the wedding, David was easy-going and fun to work with! The moment I had a question he responded through email or phone immediately. I have never met someone who responded so quickly through email! He is an incredibly thoughtful, attentive, kind and COOL guy! David learned styles/songs we liked and didn’t like so he could make the evening fit our style and keep the vibe up- which he knocked out of the park!

I know David and Infinity Sound Labs facilitates a wide array of events, but I would 100% recommend them for your wedding if you want someone who is professional, a pleasure to work with, there to make your day all about you, and keep your guests dancing all night!
    Michael H. Married on 11/04/2021

Came through when we were in a pinch

When we realized we were out of a DJ just a couple days before our wedding, David and Infiniti Sound Labs responded immediately, understood our needs and provided excellent service at a good price. Specially for the last minute req I especially recommend them if your.event is at the Four seasons.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany F. Married on 10/30/2021

Infinity Sounds - David is great!!

We discovered David and Infinity Sounds through a friend's wedding, as we had noticeably enjoyed his DJ and MC work during their wedding too. It was professional and fun, and because of that he was one of the first vendors we reached out to contact for our wedding. David was so easy to work with, communicated quickly and answered all of our questions, and let us provide as specific details as we wanted or needed for our day, special dances, etc, and did a wonderful job with MC transition and making sure everyone's name was pronounced as they wanted for entrances, etc! Thanks so much for making our day great!
  • Ellen
    Ellen H. Married on 10/23/2021

A joy to work with and a perfect DJ on the big day!

Infinity Sound Lab was professional, helpful, and punctual from day one! I was lucky enough to work with David and he helped me through all of my music planning. When the big day came he was a perfect DJ and announcer. Honestly, I didn't expect such an amazing experience but he really came through. He matched the vibes of the music I sent him perfectly and had us dancing all night!! I couldn't recommend Infinity Sound Lab enough!
  • Doug
    Doug D. Married on 10/21/2021

Infinity Sound Lab is the BEST!

David and Jeremy were amazing. My fiancé and I were uncertain about a dj when we were started planning and we found Infinity Sound Lab. We are so glad we did! From day one they were quick to respond with our questions and very accommodating to our needs. The day of the wedding they both did a phenomenal job making our day incredibly special and then kept the party going with everyone dancing at our reception (even our 80 year old parents). Several of our guests made comments about how much fun they had, how great the music was, and it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. We only gave them a playlist of random music we listen to and they turned it into a unforgettable night and fun for all ages. I cannot recommend them enough!
    Ana M. Married on 10/16/2021

The best DJ in town!

David was the best! The wedding was absolutely amazing all thanks to him!!!! He brought the party!!! I will definitely hire him in my next event!