Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 7
  • Latha

Latha Eric · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Jeremy was Amazing!!!

I am from India, My husband is from Cameroon and have been living in US for about 7 years. We not only had to please our US guests but also the ones that traveled from Paris, Cameroon and India. Jeremy did an amazing job navigating different genera's. We had almost everyone join us on the dance floor from old to young at some point through out the night, He was very flexible and open to requests.
    Jeremy - Our guests were very pleased with your service, thank you so much for putting on a great show for us :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Weide · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Excellent DJ

Our experience with Infinity Sound Lab was great from our very first messages with them. They were attentive, flexible, and gave us everything we needed to make sure we were set up for the perfect music for our big day. Our DJ (Andres) was promptly on time and a very warm person. He set up and broke down for the ceremony quickly, as well as for the reception. He kept the vibes right and rolled with the punches when we had special requests. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Courtney Mcgonegle · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!

Our DJ Jeremy did a wonderful job for our wedding! He was professional and set a great tone for the event. The company was very communicative and flexible. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bousquet · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Infinity Sound Lab was super easy to work with and very responsive and helpful. Our guests all raved about Jackson and he played all we asked for and more. Highly recommend...

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Party starting DJ

First let me say, I have been to a lot of weddings where the DJ was meh, and it really sets the tone of how the reception goes. Which led me to being extremely choosey when it came to finding the music for our wedding. I wanted someone that not only knew how to create a party atmosphere, but was a genuine emcee, made clear announcements and interacted with my guests. I found just that with Infinity Sound Lab! I received a lot of compliments on how well the night flowed, the quality of the playlist, and how fun the atmosphere was. Jeremy listened to all of our requests and made the day perfect from the background music at the start of the wedding, to our very last private dance. I could not recommend Infinity Sound Lab more for your DJ needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • megan

megan · Married on 04/13/2019

Danced all night!

DJ was prepared and music kept everyone on the floor all night! We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Lorinda

Lorinda · Married on 04/13/2019

Easy and Fun!

Booking with Infinity Sound Lab was the best choice we made when wedding planning! The whole experience was stress free and we received so many compliments from our guests about how great the music was. The day of was cold and windy but with everybody dancing it wasn’t even noticeable! I highly recommend this company for any event in need of a DJ!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Latham · Married on 04/06/2019

Strongly recommend

Our DJ was very responsive to requests, flexible to our schedule, played great music, and made sure we had a great party. We had many compliments on how great the music was. Incredible value for what we paid. If we ever require a DJ in the future, we know who to call.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Patty · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome DJ

David and Jackson were amazing!
    David was so easy to work with, reassuring the entire time. Nothing to worry about if you book these guys! Jackson enjoyed the night as much as we did and they were both so accommodating with the music. They know what they are doing and made the night seamless! You wont regret hiring these guys. Made the day even less stressful and we highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Carr · Married on 03/09/2019

Great job!

Jackson and David did a fantastic job on our wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • DONNA

Donna Slocum · Married on 03/02/2019

amazing music

Infinity sound labs provided the DJ service for our daughter's wedding and we were totally satisfied! Jeremy had a great personality and provided a high energy and happy atmosphere! The music choices were great. Thanks so much! I highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie Cook · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing!

Best vendor we hired for the wedding! David and Jeremy were SO GREAT! All our guests kept complementing how awesome the music was. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Infinity Sound Lab 9
  • Mariah

Mariah Sokol · Married on 02/23/2019

Jeremy was fantastic

David was quick to respond to anything I asked, Jeremy the DJ who did my wedding was super friendly and a fellow disney nerd was early to set up and super professional.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Michael Morales · Married on 02/01/2019

Fantastic and efficient

The team was fantastic. They worked with me on dj placement at the venue, had music prepared for the ceremony, and played great dancing music! They made recommendations for what time certain wedding events should take place to increase efficiency of the reception. They stayed on top of the events and with announcements! I was very happy with them. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lynsie Reese · Married on 01/26/2019

The best DJ ever!

Jeremy was amazing! So easy work with. He sent out a form to fill out with your must play songs. So you make sure the best ones get played. He kept the crowed going played a huge variety of music. Everyone was having a great time. If you’re looking for a DJ he’s your guy!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 01/20/2019

So. Much. Fun.

We danced our butts off at our wedding. Jeremy is so great at mixing songs he's basically a club DJ and he's so good at feeling out the mood of the crowd. I've worked with Infinity Sound Lab a couple of times now and they ALWAYS kill it. I would recommend them to everyone. David is also a wonderful owner and great to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Infinity Sound Lab 10

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2019

A GREAT wedding thanks to Inifinity Sound Lab!

Booking David with Inifinity Sound Lab was the easiest part of my entire wedding planning process! When I first emailed David, he was prompt and upfront on what his service provides, and answered any questions I had. I appreciate how professional David was, but also extremely laid back. He let us customize our songs for the ceremony and certain aspects of the reception, and executed them perfectly. I genuinely felt like David cared about our wedding and wanted us to have the best time ever. David had great communication thoughout the reception so our guests always knew what was going on. Our wedding was so successful largely because of him and his organization.

David created the best dance party that our friends are still talking about! He read the room better than I could ask for, and knew the PERFECT songs to play to keep everyone dancing! I looked out at one point and noticed that every single guest was out on the floor! Also, with our permission, he came up with our wedding hashtag on the spot (it was AWESOME) and spread the word so all our guests would use it! He’s so fun to work with!!

This was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day and I couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Erin Leblanc · Married on 01/11/2019

Excellent... would definitely recommend Infinity Sound Lab

Working with David was easy. He was super responsive and fleixible. He was very attentive to detail and focused on making our day just as we wanted. Our music was awesome and our guests raves about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing the night away!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Infinity Sound Lab 11
    Infinity Sound Lab 12
    Infinity Sound Lab 13

Terra Truitt · Married on 12/31/2018

Great job!!

I am so glad we picked them!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kristin and Kyle · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing team!!

Had the best experience!! Flexible, professional, helped me through the decision making process which made everything so easy! All of our guests had such a great time, and we heard nothing but compliments about the DJ. We loved the music and had a blast!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lauren Galster · Married on 12/29/2018

Laid back and very nice

Great dance party! David made sure everything was all in place for the big day!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sarah Reed · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Everyone I worked with at Infinity Sound Lab was so helpful. I had so many people coming up to me saying how much they loved the music. The night flowed perfectly and everyone was out dancing on the floor!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 12/21/2018

Made our Wedding GREAT!

Jeremy & David were very easy to work with and very professional. They knew exactly what we wanted and gave us more than expected. We got so many compliments on our DJ and music. I will recommend Infinity Sound Lab to everyone looking for a DJ in the Austin Area.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Bi-cultural wedding a success!

When I began planning my wedding, I knew the DJ was going to be one of the most important vendors. I had a bicultural wedding and I needed to capture Mexican and African American music. I met with David and he helped me think through my vision to ensure we had what we needed. Not only did David deliver in the ceremony, but he was also able to get Julio (bilingual) to do our reception. Our guests danced all night and Julio captured the vibe of our wedding. The dance floor was shaking because of all the dancers on the dance floor. I can't thank David and his team enough for making our wedding a success. I'm so thankful I found them!

Sent on 12/12/2018