Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 6
Infinity Sound Lab 7

Lynsie Reese · Married on 01/26/2019

The best DJ ever!

Jeremy was amazing! So easy work with. He sent out a form to fill out with your must play songs. So you make sure the best ones get played. He kept the crowed going played a huge variety of music. Everyone was having a great time. If you’re looking for a DJ he’s your guy!!

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 01/20/2019

So. Much. Fun.

We danced our butts off at our wedding. Jeremy is so great at mixing songs he's basically a club DJ and he's so good at feeling out the mood of the crowd. I've worked with Infinity Sound Lab a couple of times now and they ALWAYS kill it. I would recommend them to everyone. David is also a wonderful owner and great to work with.

Infinity Sound Lab 8

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2019

A GREAT wedding thanks to Inifinity Sound Lab!

Booking David with Inifinity Sound Lab was the easiest part of my entire wedding planning process! When I first emailed David, he was prompt and upfront on what his service provides, and answered any questions I had. I appreciate how professional David was, but also extremely laid back. He let us customize our songs for the ceremony and certain aspects of the reception, and executed them perfectly. I genuinely felt like David cared about our wedding and wanted us to have the best time ever. David had great communication thoughout the reception so our guests always knew what was going on. Our wedding was so successful largely because of him and his organization.

David created the best dance party that our friends are still talking about! He read the room better than I could ask for, and knew the PERFECT songs to play to keep everyone dancing! I looked out at one point and noticed that every single guest was out on the floor! Also, with our permission, he came up with our wedding hashtag on the spot (it was AWESOME) and spread the word so all our guests would use it! He’s so fun to work with!!

This was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day and I couldn’t recommend him more!

Erin Leblanc · Married on 01/11/2019

Excellent... would definitely recommend Infinity Sound Lab

Working with David was easy. He was super responsive and fleixible. He was very attentive to detail and focused on making our day just as we wanted. Our music was awesome and our guests raves about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing the night away!

Infinity Sound Lab 9
    Infinity Sound Lab 10
    Infinity Sound Lab 11

Terra Truitt · Married on 12/31/2018

Great job!!

I am so glad we picked them!!!

Kristin and Kyle · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing team!!

Had the best experience!! Flexible, professional, helped me through the decision making process which made everything so easy! All of our guests had such a great time, and we heard nothing but compliments about the DJ. We loved the music and had a blast!

Lauren Galster · Married on 12/29/2018

Laid back and very nice

Great dance party! David made sure everything was all in place for the big day!

Sarah Reed · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Everyone I worked with at Infinity Sound Lab was so helpful. I had so many people coming up to me saying how much they loved the music. The night flowed perfectly and everyone was out dancing on the floor!!

• michelle

michelle · Married on 12/21/2018

Made our Wedding GREAT!

Jeremy & David were very easy to work with and very professional. They knew exactly what we wanted and gave us more than expected. We got so many compliments on our DJ and music. I will recommend Infinity Sound Lab to everyone looking for a DJ in the Austin Area.

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Bi-cultural wedding a success!

When I began planning my wedding, I knew the DJ was going to be one of the most important vendors. I had a bicultural wedding and I needed to capture Mexican and African American music. I met with David and he helped me think through my vision to ensure we had what we needed. Not only did David deliver in the ceremony, but he was also able to get Julio (bilingual) to do our reception. Our guests danced all night and Julio captured the vibe of our wedding. The dance floor was shaking because of all the dancers on the dance floor. I can't thank David and his team enough for making our wedding a success. I'm so thankful I found them!

Infinity Sound Lab 12

Michael Rodriguez · Married on 12/07/2018

If I got married again I'd hire the same DJ!!

We had a great experience with our DJ. Julio was easy to work with as well as communicate with. Not to mention his ability to be bilingual was exceptional. He played all of the genres we wanted and made sure our wedding reception flowed well. Any suggestions that we wanted or requested he was always listening and ready to make them reality. Overall, I would highly recommend Julio to DJ your event. Just like our reception, people are sure to dance all night.

Stephanie Anderson · Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience all around. Thank you, Jeremy!

Jeremy did an excellent job at our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire time. He also worked very well with our coordinator to keep the night moving smoothly.
    Jeremy was very friendly and an absolute joy to work with. He was very professional and responded to any questions we had in a timely manner. We can't wait to work with Jeremy again and would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!

David and his partner Jeremy were awesome!! They took care of everything so we didn’t have a worry in the world! They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and new exactly what they were doing and how to do it! The money was more than worth every penny! Highly recommend 10/10!

Benjamin Gordon · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress-Free Process!

David made this whole process way easier than I could have hoped for. He was very responsive and flexible up to the very last song. I really couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, and I highly recommend him for any event!

John K. · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized, Professional, Flexible, Fun!

From the get go DJ David was responsive to our questions and helpful guiding us with our audio set up. He helped us set up a playlist and made sure the specific call-outs happened even though our wedding was more free formed. He even went above and beyond and helped us with lighting questions. He was our unofficial 2nd wedding planner since his organization and event planning skills are top notch.
    I want to throw another party just so he can DJ again. Seriously the nicest, most professional DJ around. I was initially against hiring a DJ but that would have been a disaster. I am so glad we found Infinity Labs.

Kylie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing to work with!

ISL made our DJ experience so easy! David was completely flexible and easy to work with, walked us through all of the steps for making an awesome playlist and choosing songs, and even allowed us to do a payment plan so we could pay off monthly (which all of you planning a wedding know is a blessing!). Plus the price you pay and the value of these services is top notch! Omar ended up being our DJ for the day of and he showed up ready to rock and roll, he was SO nice, kept the party going, incorporated all of our requests, and just made sure we were having a great time! I would 100% use them again! Thank you David and Omar for making our planning experience, and DJ experience easy-peasy and for making our wedding awesome! :)

Infinity Sound Lab 13
    Infinity Sound Lab 14
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Best night ever!

David and Jeremy are amazing! We had David do all the planning and setting up before the big day, and then we had Jeremy working the big day, and let me tell ya, it was the best party we've ever been to!! He made sure there wasn't a beat missed from the ceremony to the end of the night, and we literally had everybody rave about it being the most fun wedding they have ever been to, so THANK YOU guys for making sure we had the best day/night of our lives!! (:

• Sharla

Sharla · Married on 10/04/2018

Everyone was dancing

I was worried not a lot of people would dance but they did great and got almost everyone to dance!! They were professionally and so friendly!
    I absolutely recommend them for your next party or wedding!

JohnPaul · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely wonderful! We gave the DJ full just a few guest suggestions for our wedding and he took care of the rest. Would recommend to anyone for any event!

• Ally

Ally · Married on 09/28/2018

Best dj in austin!

Infinity Sound Lab was SOO great for our wedding! If you're looking for an affordable DJ that is seriously amazing I highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab! David made the whole process so easy and was always there to answer questions and quick to respond. They played every song we had on our list, and everything worked out perfectly. I highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab for your wedding

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/22/2018

Infinity Sound Lab was one of our favorite vendors that we hired for our September 2018 wedding! Seriously if you are reading reviews right now, look no further. David was polite, professional, very quick to respond and took all of our very specific requests seriously. They played a great variety of music for all of our guests and they kept the night moving along with energetic announcements, jokes and well timed music. Can't thank them enough for being there for us for our wedding!

Connor Matthews · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ knows how to get the crowd on the dance floor!

We could not have picked a better DJ. David was easy-going, friendly, professional, flexible, and reasonable. With David, you can be hands on or hands off. I gave him a playlist of music that we liked and he took it from there. We threw some last minute changes at David and he adapted on the fly and executed perfectly. From the moment David started playing until the end of the reception, people were out of their seats and on the dance floor - yes, we have fun friends and family, but we also had an awesome DJ ;)!

• Macy

Macy · Married on 09/09/2018

We could not have booked a better DJ! The party was kept alive all night and all of our guests raved about how wonderful it was. Thank you so much for all you did for us!

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

Basically my favorite vendor! David was professional, accommodating, and just a genuine good guy. Price was affordable and my guest were dancing the whole night!

Would use him again for any event needing a DJ! Also, he did a fantastic job with our lighting and gobo!