Carefree Weddings

Austin, Kyle, Dripping Springs, Georgetown and, Pflugerville, TX 78660 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,399
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Carefree Weddings

Carefree Weddings wants you to enjoy every moment of your wedding day!

Carefree Weddings specializes in peace of mind. Let us take care of your vendors and decor, while you are relaxing and enjoying your wedding day!

With at least one walkthrough of the wedding venue together, decor setup, vendor management, rehearsal coordination, access to an extensive planning guide and unlimited meetings, you will have the peace of mind that no detail will go unnoticed. You can let your bridesmaids, groomsmen and families feel free to get ready for the day however they see fit. They've been waiting a long time for this day too, let them enjoy it!

Keeping on top of the many details of an important event can get overwhelming.... and once you hire a coordinator to take care of those details, how do you know they are really listening? We walk you through the process regarding final details, with at least one walkthrough of the wedding venue, along with access to an extensive planning guide - which will give you Peace of Mind that I have EVERY detail of your ceremony & reception at my fingertips. The only question we will be asking you and your new spouse on the day of is "Would you like another drink?" :)

Follow Carefree Weddings on

Carefree Weddings 6
Carefree Weddings 7

Stephanie Dye · Married on 02/22/2019

Best decision ever!

I did not know the first thing about planning a wedding and hiring a wedding coordinator was not something I originally was planning on. THANK GOODNESS I did! We wanted someone that would be open to our quirky suggestions and style. Tiffany was the perfect fit! She made us feel so excited about the whole process. She was quick to answer my questions no matter how late I reached out to her. The rehearsal and wedding itself was literally carefree thanks to her and her team. The decorations were beyond beautiful. They captured my vision even more perfect than I had imagined. She kept things moving along for us. At the end of the night they packed everything up for us and made it an easy morning for us the next day. I’m so thankful to Tiffany and Carefree Weddings. I will recommend them to everyone that I know is getting married! It was so perfect that I want to relive my wedding every day!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Carefree Weddings 8
    Carefree Weddings 9
    Carefree Weddings 10
    Carefree Weddings 11
    Carefree Weddings 12

Joseph Klepac · Married on 12/29/2018

Exceptional, professional, best decision-ever

The best decision in planning our wedding was hiring Tiffany. Her expertise and well-detailed notes were much appreciated throughout the process. She captured every small detail that ranged from vendors to the processional vision to the person(s) taking home the leftover food/alcohol. Whenever there was a change in plans, we were able to update her notes via Google Sheets so that everyone was on the same page. Also, Tiffany made herself available to discuss any details and was always willing to help make the wedding day as we envisioned. She even provided her prior experiences so that we had all the information to make the best decision. The wedding day was a breeze with Tiffany and her assistants on-hand, and it truly wouldn’t have been as perfect without her. Thank you so much Tiffany!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jazmin Smith · Married on 10/28/2018

well worth it and then some!

Tiffany and her team are rockstars. We debated whether or not to spend money on a coordinator but we went with the peace of mind package and I am soooooo glad we did, completely worth it! I have no idea how we would have pulled it off without them. peace of mind and carefree are perfect ways to describe her quality of service. I know there were a few things that went awry before the big day and day of, some that i was aware of and some that i wasn't (thank you!) but i felt completely confident that everything would be taken care of and at the end of the day everything came out beautifully. Throughout the planning process she was easy to get a hold of, helped recommend vendors that we hadn't figured out, communicated with all of our vendors, helped us think of and plan for smaller but important details that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. Day of, tiffany and her team were calm, cool, in control, angelic, secret agents. cannot say thanks enough!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Carefree Weddings Pricing

Carefree Weddings Price Rates

Carefree Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,399.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,399.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious

• Infinity Sound Lab
    Infinity Sound Lab Wedding DJs

We love working with our good friends at Carefree Weddings! Tiffany and her team always ensure the couple as well as all vendors are well taken care of making every Wedding an absolute success for everyone!

• DJ Brian Weber
    DJ Brian Weber Wedding DJs

Tiffany with Carefree Weddings is awesome! She makes your wedding day run smoothly and makes sure all of the vendors are on the same page. Tiffany sends all of her vendors the timeline and a layout diagram of the venue setup well ahead of time! She makes sure that everyone is well informed before the wedding and this is so valuable! She truly cares! On the day of, Tiffany greets all of her vendors and consistently makes sure they have everything they need. Tiffany also uses in-ear radio to communicate with her assistants and this is definitely unique and makes coordinating your wedding so much easier and smoother. Most of all, she is always upbeat! It's your wedding day and she genuinely makes you feel special on your big day. I couldn't recommend Tiffany more!

• Kayla Knight Cakes
    Kayla Knight Cakes Wedding Cakes

I definitely recommend Tiffany if you are in need of a wedding planner. She is very sweet and easy to work with. She is also very well organized, which makes my job a whole lot easier as well as other vendors who are trying to unload and prepare for your wedding day. Overall, she makes the entire wedding process a smooth and enjoyable experience.

• Austin, Kyle, Dripping Springs, Georgetown and Pflugerville, Texas, 78660 See on map
    512-710-0313 (Phone number)