$1,399
Day-Of, Partial

About Carefree Weddings

Don't make your friends and family work on your wedding day!

Carefree Weddings specializes in peace-of-mind. Let us ensure your day is perfect for you and your guests, while you are relaxing and enjoying the day you have worked so hard to organize.

Your friends and family shouldn't be put to work on your wedding day. Whether you made all of your decor and favors yourself but need help tying it all together, or a couple needing comprehensive planning from beginning to end, we have what it takes to make your day Carefree!

Alongside our Day-of-Coordination services, we have experienced officiants open to all, who can create a personalized ceremony that will touch the hearts (and funny bones, if you wish!) of you and your guests! We are flexible with all types of ceremonies, including civil, religious, non-denominational, and renewal of vows, and everything in between.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Referrals (2)
Civil (1)

We used Tiffany as our day of coordinator for our wedding at Ma Maison and it was definitely the best choice. She is so detail oriented, attentive, and responsive! I felt at ease on our wedding day knowing she was doing everything she could to make it perfect!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany was an absolute life saver!! I was trying to do a lot on my own, between planning a wedding in a different state and also working so much. I found Tiffany and she immediately made me feel so much better! She is extremely organized and has no problem with keeping you up to date on your to do list (which I needed so badly) . The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to Tiffany!

Profile Picture Natassia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Carefree Weddings Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
7 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Carefree Weddings to all my clients for their wedding coordination. Tiffany is reliable, friendly, passionate and dedicated to making your dream wedding day come true. She goes above and beyond to make sure all her clients receive exceptional service, and will plan your wedding the way you want it. She has excellent communication skills and she is quick to respond to your needs. She does an amazing job and I know you will love working with Tiffany and her team!

Thank you so much for making this wedding day one of the more seamless stress free environments to work in, Feels good to be appreciated, your calm demeanor before the ceremony helped me stay on task and focus in on what needed to be done. You also went above & beyond to make sure I was prepared to document each event of the evening in a timely matter. Care free weddings stands behind their brand, I can say with confidence that if you want the best day of your life to run smoothly and void of stress, then CareFree weddings will make it happen

Suzanne truly cares for her clients and this shows in her work...she's a gem...

Suzanne is great to work with! For all weddings, I can't stress enough how important a designated planner is or even a day or co-ordinator. I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding she coordinated in 2010 and everything about the day was perfectly smooth. My absolute favorite thing about her is that she politely helped me group everyone together when it came down to the large family photo. For this alone, I can say her services stand out. The bride was exactly what she strives for, perfectly care free.

Events

813 Lonesome Lilly Way, Pflugerville, TX 78660   See On Map
512-686-8433 (phone)
Carefree Weddings is a wedding coordination and planning service from Austin servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Round Rock, Kyle, and Pflugerville. Carefree Weddings is a professional service that has been part of the Austin wedding industry since 2008 specializing in day of coordination, planning and officiating.