DJ Brian Weber

Austin, TX View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

DJ Brian Weber is a disc jockey in Austin, Texas. Brian started DJing in 2008 at parties for friends and small gigs. As his skills grew, so did the positive feedback and larger gigs. Brian now specializes in weddings. His goal is always for you to have a fun and stress-free wedding day.

DJ Brian Weber mixes live music with turntables. He can beat-match songs and transition between songs seamlessly to keep the dance floor moving. He does his best to read the dance floor and keep everyone engaged. He works with you to create custom playlists and stays away from songs or genes you dislike. Brian also offers uplighting, gobo monogram lighting to transform your venue and dance floor. Brian partners with Shutterbooth to offer photo booth specials for your wedding day. Brian is fun and easy to work with and very experienced with weddings so he can offer helpful suggestions and planning advice for music and lighting.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

David A. Married on 09/12/2021

Best D.J. We Could Have Asked For!

Brian was the best D.J. we could have asked for. He played the best songs and was perfect at reading the room and knowing exactly what to play. I would recommend him to anyone. We chose him based on his reviews and he didn't dissapoint.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn W. Married on 07/09/2021

He's the BEST!

Seriously 10/5 stars!! He is the best DJ/person ever! He went above and beyond for us at our wedding, and I cannot say enough positive things. He recorded all of the speeches, the ceremony, EVERYTHING, for us to have as memories. We were unable to have our big reception due to COVID, but he DJ'ed our small intimate dinner and stayed longer than he had to just to make sure everything ran smoothly.

We will 1000% be booking him when we do get to have our big reception. He's the best!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 06/22/2021

Best Wedding DJ!

Since my wedding in June 2021, I have had multiple wedding guests ask me for DJ Brian Weber's contact information. That is how outstanding DJ Brian Weber is! He is professional, detail oriented, and really knows how to keep the party going. My husband and I (as well as our families) have a wide variety of music we like, and I was nervous on how to accommodate so many different genres, but Brian exceeded my expectations. He perfectly blended a variety of music with smooth transitions and live music mixing. He kept the dance floor going and made our reception a night to remember! You can tell that Brian has a passion for music and makes it a goal to share this passion and make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience.

Brian goes above and beyond with his music knowledge and skill, but on top of that he also provides amazing GobO Monogram Lighting and Uplighting which really transformed my reception space and added to the fun of the dance floor.
    I would recommend Brian to any bride looking for a fun, professional, and knowledgeable DJ.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Carefree Weddings Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Brian Weber is always on time and brings EVERYTHING he needs to make a wedding complete. I love referring him to my couples because I know he will follow the timeline (of course waiting for the coordinator to communicate whenever we are on time, or pushing something back a few etc). He makes the day perfect for his couples!

TheKnotTyer TheKnotTyer Wedding Officiants

I have known Brian now for many years and I have to say he truly is one of the very best DJ's I know! As a Minister who officiates lots of weddings each and every year, I have had the honor of working with many DJ's and I have seen Brian, with his amazing skills make the crowd yell more with each passing song! He really knows how to keep the dance floor alive and hopping and also knows just when to put in a slow song or two to help people on the dance floor stay on the dance floor and not get too tired! If you want an epic night, Brian knows how to deliver!!! Brian is also a very friendly person and I know you will feel very comfortable with him as soon as you meet him! I have been to so many weddings with Brian that I truly could not count and he has ALWAYS been timely and professional in every way! Brian, I am honored to be your friend and I very much look forward to seeing you at many more weddings in the future because I know you will do your best to make each couple's dreams come true in just the way they vision it to be! Most Sincerely, Scott Payne (Wedding Officiant / Minister) www.theknottyer.com

Stonehouse Villa Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

DJ Brian Weber is Stonehouse Villa's favorite DJ! He's our top recommended DJ for sure, but does book out quick so we have to put a little urgency on booking him to our couples to make sure they get the best entertainment experience. He's extremely fun, mashes songs together perfectly and always has the best dance floor atmosphere going on. Highly recommend!

Austin Austin, TX, 78799
Location of (DJ Brian Weber)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding