DJ Brian Weber

Austin, Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About DJ Brian Weber

DJ Brian Weber is a disc jockey in Austin, Texas. Brian started DJing in 2008 at parties for friends and small gigs. As his skills grew, so did the positive feedback and larger gigs. Brian now specializes in weddings. His goal is always for you to have a fun and stress-free wedding day.

DJ Brian Weber mixes live music with turntables. He can beat-match songs and transition between songs seamlessly to keep the dance floor moving. He does his best to read the dance floor and keep everyone engaged. He works with you to create custom playlists and stays away from songs or genes you dislike. Brian also offers uplighting, gobo monogram lighting to transform your venue and dance floor. Brian partners with Shutterbooth to offer photo booth specials for your wedding day. Brian is fun and easy to work with and very experienced with weddings so he can offer helpful suggestions and planning advice for music and lighting.

Follow DJ Brian Weber on

DJ Brian Weber 1
DJ Brian Weber 2
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 03/09/2019

Hire Brian for your wedding - you won't regret it!

If you're reading this - HIRE BRIAN for your wedding!!!! Where do I even begin? Brian was so amazing to work with. He was one of the first vendors we booked and I'm so happy we went with him. He has a google form that you fill out with the type of music you want, special dances, and a few "must plays" as well as questions about timing for the day of. We had a call about 1 month prior to the wedding day discuss our google form. Brian gave us great advice on the best way to structure the night and some tips from his previous experiences. On the day of our wedding, everything ran smoothly and perfectly! Brian did everything we asked and more! Most important to us of everything, our dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Again, I can not recommend Brian enough!!!

• Lesley

Lesley Nelson · Married on 10/27/2018

He's the best!

Brian DJ'd our wedding last month and did a wonderful job! He was so easy to work with, very responsive and communicated very clearly. He did a great job keeping the dance floor full and our guests had a blast. We were wary of hiring a DJ that might come across too cheesy, and he was far from it! He definitely listened to our suggestions and requests and totally delivered. He was a great emcee for the night and his set up was sleek and sounded great. We also rented uplights from him, and it made such a difference in the look of our reception space. Above all else, Brian is a super nice person and we enjoyed working with him! Highly recommend.

• Carly

Carly · Married on 09/28/2018

Couldn't be better!

We couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Brian or more thankful for all he did for us. He was professional, prompt, and all around amazing! He handled our lighting, gobo, ceremony sound, and reception.

He had not worked at the Four Seasons prior, and went above and beyond to ensure all would be inline by coming to our walk through and our rehearsal.

Brian did such an amazing job reading the crowd that the dance floor was over flowing all night long and guests demanded two encore songs at the end of the night!

As an incredible extra touch and keepsake we will treasure, Brian sent a recording of our ceremony and reception speeches.

Thank you for making our day so memorable!

DJ Brian Weber FAQ

• Carefree Weddings
    Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Brian Weber is always on time and brings EVERYTHING he needs to make a wedding complete. I love referring him to my couples because I know he will follow the timeline (of course waiting for the coordinator to communicate whenever we are on time, or pushing something back a few etc). He makes the day perfect for his couples!

• TheKnotTyer
    TheKnotTyer Wedding Officiants

I have known Brian now for many years and I have to say he truly is one of the very best DJ's I know! As a Minister who officiates lots of weddings each and every year, I have had the honor of working with many DJ's and I have seen Brian, with his amazing skills make the crowd yell more with each passing song! He really knows how to keep the dance floor alive and hopping and also knows just when to put in a slow song or two to help people on the dance floor stay on the dance floor and not get too tired! If you want an epic night, Brian knows how to deliver!!! Brian is also a very friendly person and I know you will feel very comfortable with him as soon as you meet him! I have been to so many weddings with Brian that I truly could not count and he has ALWAYS been timely and professional in every way! Brian, I am honored to be your friend and I very much look forward to seeing you at many more weddings in the future because I know you will do your best to make each couple's dreams come true in just the way they vision it to be! Most Sincerely, Scott Payne (Wedding Officiant / Minister) www.theknottyer.com

• Stonehouse Villa
    Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

DJ Brian Weber is Stonehouse Villa's favorite DJ! He's our top recommended DJ for sure, but does book out quick so we have to put a little urgency on booking him to our couples to make sure they get the best entertainment experience. He's extremely fun, mashes songs together perfectly and always has the best dance floor atmosphere going on. Highly recommend!

• Austin Austin, TX, 78799 See on map