Austin, Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About DJ Brian Weber

DJ Brian Weber is a disc jockey in Austin, Texas. Brian started DJing in 2008 at parties for friends and small gigs. As his skills grew, so did the positive feedback and larger gigs. Brian now specializes in weddings. His goal is always for you to have a fun and stress-free wedding day.

DJ Brian Weber mixes live music with turntables. He can beat-match songs and transition between songs seamlessly to keep the dance floor moving. He does his best to read the dance floor and keep everyone engaged. He works with you to create custom playlists and stays away from songs or genes you dislike. Brian also offers uplighting, gobo monogram lighting to transform your venue and dance floor. Brian partners with Shutterbooth to offer photo booth specials for your wedding day. Brian is fun and easy to work with and very experienced with weddings so he can offer helpful suggestions and planning advice for music and lighting.

Follow DJ Brian Weber on

26 Reviews for DJ Brian Weber

DJ Brian Weber 1
DJ Brian Weber 2

Kayla · Getting married on 03/03/2020

A party no one will forget - thank you brian!

AMAZING experience working with Brian for my wedding 5/18/19 at Green Pastures in Austin. Leading up to my event Brian was very professional, helpful and organized. He answered all of my questions & was very straightforward about his services - there was never any confusion. He has a detailed questionnaire to ensure you hear the music YOU love on your big day. (even with our eclectic taste in music - he delivered!) He is an excellent communicator and I COMPLETELY trusted him despite ever meeting face to face or talking on the phone. The day of, Brian never missed a beat and he didn't stop ALL night. The dance floor was full as soon as he announced it was open and we had to force the guests out at the end. He played a wonderful variety that got guests of all ages out of their seats and he mixed music on the spot. He provided mics for the ceremony and his uplighting at our reception was perfect. Literally no flaws! (or if there were any, I had NO clue - and thats what every bride wants, right?!) We received many compliments from our guests on how fun our reception was. Highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Jallad · Married on 05/31/2019

Best DJ ever

If you are looking for a DJ who is flexible, keeps the dance floor packed all night, and is super easy to work with, look no further. DJ Brian Weber was absolutely amazing. He thought of everything, from what color cloth his table should contain, to his own personal attire. He allowed my husband and I so much flexibility in choosing songs and met any requests we had. I asked him to play some middle eastern songs I had saved, and he managed to get them all and play them the day of. It was a blast! He had pretty much any song you will ever need and even thinks of ice breakers incase the dance floor gets a little slow. That is never a problem with Brian though, because he kept our dance floor packed and dancing all night long!! He was great at reading the crowd; we received so many compliments. Many of our guests said they had never seen a dance floor so packed and active during a wedding before ours. Brian was even kind enough to accommodate a last minute change I had on the daughter/father dance, the day before the wedding! He makes the whole process super easy and helped make our wedding day run smoothly from the time our guests entered our venue, to the end of the night when My husband and I drove away in our get away car. Do yourselves a favor, and don't look any further. Brian does a stand out job; you get amazing quality for a very reasonable price. Thanks for everything, Brian!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2019

Our favorite vendor!

DJ Brian is the absolute best! We had high expectations for the music at our wedding, and he totally exceeded them. Everything from the dinner music to dance party playlist was fantastic, and he did a great job helping us move the night along! My (now) husband loves picking out music, and Brian did a great job of incorporating all of our requests. He added in songs throughout the night that perfectly fit the vibe we were going for - it was like he was reading our minds the entire time! Our friends and family are still telling us that our wedding had the best dance party ever. We owe it all to Brian!

Above all, he is professional, kind, and overall just a wonderful person to work with. We appreciate you, Brian!

Sent on 06/02/2019

DJ Brian Weber FAQ

• Carefree Weddings
    Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Brian Weber is always on time and brings EVERYTHING he needs to make a wedding complete. I love referring him to my couples because I know he will follow the timeline (of course waiting for the coordinator to communicate whenever we are on time, or pushing something back a few etc). He makes the day perfect for his couples!

• TheKnotTyer
    TheKnotTyer Wedding Officiants

I have known Brian now for many years and I have to say he truly is one of the very best DJ's I know! As a Minister who officiates lots of weddings each and every year, I have had the honor of working with many DJ's and I have seen Brian, with his amazing skills make the crowd yell more with each passing song! He really knows how to keep the dance floor alive and hopping and also knows just when to put in a slow song or two to help people on the dance floor stay on the dance floor and not get too tired! If you want an epic night, Brian knows how to deliver!!! Brian is also a very friendly person and I know you will feel very comfortable with him as soon as you meet him! I have been to so many weddings with Brian that I truly could not count and he has ALWAYS been timely and professional in every way! Brian, I am honored to be your friend and I very much look forward to seeing you at many more weddings in the future because I know you will do your best to make each couple's dreams come true in just the way they vision it to be! Most Sincerely, Scott Payne (Wedding Officiant / Minister) www.theknottyer.com

• Stonehouse Villa
    Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

DJ Brian Weber is Stonehouse Villa's favorite DJ! He's our top recommended DJ for sure, but does book out quick so we have to put a little urgency on booking him to our couples to make sure they get the best entertainment experience. He's extremely fun, mashes songs together perfectly and always has the best dance floor atmosphere going on. Highly recommend!

• Austin Austin, TX, 78799 See on map