DJ Brian Weber

Austin, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

DJ Brian Weber is a disc jockey in Austin, Texas. Brian started DJing in 2008 at parties for friends and small gigs. As his skills grew, so did the positive feedback and larger gigs. Brian now specializes in weddings. His goal is always for you to have a fun and stress-free wedding day.

DJ Brian Weber mixes live music with turntables. He can beat-match songs and transition between songs seamlessly to keep the dance floor moving. He does his best to read the dance floor and keep everyone engaged. He works with you to create custom playlists and stays away from songs or genes you dislike. Brian also offers uplighting, gobo monogram lighting to transform your venue and dance floor. Brian partners with Shutterbooth to offer photo booth specials for your wedding day. Brian is fun and easy to work with and very experienced with weddings so he can offer helpful suggestions and planning advice for music and lighting.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 10/08/2022

Hire Brian!

Another five-star review for DJ Brian Weber! My only regret is not being able to spend more time with him on our wedding day. Brian flawlessly executed every hope and dream we had for our wedding music. The dance floor was PACKED all night long thanks to him! Looking back at our first dance videos, I saw him crouch down on the floor so he wouldn't be in the way of our photos/videos. That was such a little detail that he didn't have to do, but was so thoughtful of him. He hosted the "shoe game" for us and was very accommodating to my husband's late night Packers song request! He was also very reasonable compared to other DJs in town. Book Brian before it's too late, you won't regret it!
  • Moriel
    Moriel L. Married on 04/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

DJ Brian is really spectacular at what he does. We have a totally eclectic taste in music and wanted to bring together so many different vibes for the wedding. Brian did a great job playing the songs on our list in ways that made sense. He also executed perfectly on all the ceremony music. Most importantly, for the dancing, he felt what worked for keeping the dancefloor full and really indexed on music that was keeping the party fun and lively. You could really tell he didn’t have a set list of songs but was drawing on what the guests were loving. He mixes insanely well and he would fade out of songs quickly when they weren’t drawing a lot of engagement and keep a song on to the very end when all the guests sang along the entire time (Sweet Caroline and Hips Don’t Lie in particular!). Thank you DJ Brian, we loved your work and you made our wedding party so much fun!
    Bailey R. Married on 12/05/2021

Hire brian

If you are trying to decide to hire a DJ or not, HIRE BRIAN!! Brian is incredible to work with. He is kind, funny, has great music suggestions, and so organized. He sent over multiple playlists to help me pick out mother/son songs, ceremony entrance/exits, and even quickly pick up on a line from Robert Earl Keen my minister said to play the matching song. Day of my wedding he was early, had his table set up perfect, and even help with timeline coordination. He went above and beyond for me! I would hire him over and over and over again. HIRE BRIAN!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carefree Weddings Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Brian Weber is always on time and brings EVERYTHING he needs to make a wedding complete. I love referring him to my couples because I know he will follow the timeline (of course waiting for the coordinator to communicate whenever we are on time, or pushing something back a few etc). He makes the day perfect for his couples!

TheKnotTyer TheKnotTyer Wedding Officiants

I have known Brian now for many years and I have to say he truly is one of the very best DJ's I know! As a Minister who officiates lots of weddings each and every year, I have had the honor of working with many DJ's and I have seen Brian, with his amazing skills make the crowd yell more with each passing song! He really knows how to keep the dance floor alive and hopping and also knows just when to put in a slow song or two to help people on the dance floor stay on the dance floor and not get too tired! If you want an epic night, Brian knows how to deliver!!! Brian is also a very friendly person and I know you will feel very comfortable with him as soon as you meet him! I have been to so many weddings with Brian that I truly could not count and he has ALWAYS been timely and professional in every way! Brian, I am honored to be your friend and I very much look forward to seeing you at many more weddings in the future because I know you will do your best to make each couple's dreams come true in just the way they vision it to be! Most Sincerely, Scott Payne (Wedding Officiant / Minister) www.theknottyer.com

Stonehouse Villa Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

DJ Brian Weber is Stonehouse Villa's favorite DJ! He's our top recommended DJ for sure, but does book out quick so we have to put a little urgency on booking him to our couples to make sure they get the best entertainment experience. He's extremely fun, mashes songs together perfectly and always has the best dance floor atmosphere going on. Highly recommend!

Austin Austin, TX, 78799
Location of (DJ Brian Weber)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding