DJ Brian Weber

Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About DJ Brian Weber

I am new to Wedding Wire but definitely not new to weddings! I have DJ'd over 400 hundred different types of weddings and events. For availability, additional details, videos, demo mixes, and photos please visit my website at http://www.djbrianweber.com My service is unique because I mix live and seamlessly transition between songs with turntables. I do my very best to read the dance floor and play a variety of music based on the guests' response. My goal is for you and your guests to have a fun and stress-free event.

I can play music from every genre including: Top 40 hits, Hip-Hop, Texas Country, Modern Country, 90s Country, Classic Country, Dance (EDM), Classic Oldies, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Big Band/Swing, Jazz, R&B, 90s R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Bachata, Tejano, Reggaeton, 90s Hip-Hop, Early 2000's Hip-Hop

Follow DJ Brian Weber on

19 Reviews for DJ Brian Weber

• Carly

Carly · Married on 09/28/2018

Couldn't be better!

We couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Brian or more thankful for all he did for us. He was professional, prompt, and all around amazing! He handled our lighting, gobo, ceremony sound, and reception.

He had not worked at the Four Seasons prior, and went above and beyond to ensure all would be inline by coming to our walk through and our rehearsal.

Brian did such an amazing job reading the crowd that the dance floor was over flowing all night long and guests demanded two encore songs at the end of the night!

As an incredible extra touch and keepsake we will treasure, Brian sent a recording of our ceremony and reception speeches.

Thank you for making our day so memorable!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

Brian was literally amazing!!! Not only did he have killer music for the dancing portion of the wedding night, but also for dinner and the ceremony. We also used him for up lighting in our dancing area! He made everything throughout the entire wedding planning process, and on the wedding day, so easy and simple, which can be hard to come by! Brian went above and beyond anything we had imagined! Song after song he absolutely killed it. Our dance floor was on fire! He played a little bit of what everyone liked and the dance floor was always packed. He does a great job changing from song to song and feeling out the crowd what should be played next. He also helped us custom make our groom/mom dance so it would be a shorter version and you couldn’t even tell it had been shortened! He was just amazing. Throughout the whole planning process he was easy to get in touch with and super-fast with his responses. After the wedding, he even sent us the audio to all of our speeches, which will be something we can listen to forever! Such a special touch. Seriously, book Brian immediately. We can’t recommend him enough!!

• Halley

Halley · Married on 06/09/2018

The moment I met Brian I knew he was meant to be our DJ. Super professional, wicked friendly and knows his stuff. His prices are responsible and truly is the best DJ. I’m sorry I only get to work with him for our wedding. If I ever have another big party I will definitely reuse him.

Award

DJ Brian Weber FAQ

• Carefree Weddings
    Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Brian Weber is always on time and brings EVERYTHING he needs to make a wedding complete. I love referring him to my couples because I know he will follow the timeline (of course waiting for the coordinator to communicate whenever we are on time, or pushing something back a few etc). He makes the day perfect for his couples!

• www.TheKnotTyer.com
    www.TheKnotTyer.com Wedding Officiants

I have known Brian now for many years and I have to say he truly is one of the very best DJ's I know! As a Minister who officiates lots of weddings each and every year, I have had the honor of working with many DJ's and I have seen Brian, with his amazing skills make the crowd yell more with each passing song! He really knows how to keep the dance floor alive and hopping and also knows just when to put in a slow song or two to help people on the dance floor stay on the dance floor and not get too tired! If you want an epic night, Brian knows how to deliver!!! Brian is also a very friendly person and I know you will feel very comfortable with him as soon as you meet him! I have been to so many weddings with Brian that I truly could not count and he has ALWAYS been timely and professional in every way! Brian, I am honored to be your friend and I very much look forward to seeing you at many more weddings in the future because I know you will do your best to make each couple's dreams come true in just the way they vision it to be! Most Sincerely, Scott Payne (Wedding Officiant / Minister) www.theknottyer.com

• Stonehouse Villa
    Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

DJ Brian Weber is Stonehouse Villa's favorite DJ! He's our top recommended DJ for sure, but does book out quick so we have to put a little urgency on booking him to our couples to make sure they get the best entertainment experience. He's extremely fun, mashes songs together perfectly and always has the best dance floor atmosphere going on. Highly recommend!