DJ Brian Weber Reviews

26 Reviews for DJ Brian Weber

DJ Brian Weber 1
DJ Brian Weber 2

Kayla · Getting married on 03/03/2020

A party no one will forget - thank you brian!

AMAZING experience working with Brian for my wedding 5/18/19 at Green Pastures in Austin. Leading up to my event Brian was very professional, helpful and organized. He answered all of my questions & was very straightforward about his services - there was never any confusion. He has a detailed questionnaire to ensure you hear the music YOU love on your big day. (even with our eclectic taste in music - he delivered!) He is an excellent communicator and I COMPLETELY trusted him despite ever meeting face to face or talking on the phone. The day of, Brian never missed a beat and he didn't stop ALL night. The dance floor was full as soon as he announced it was open and we had to force the guests out at the end. He played a wonderful variety that got guests of all ages out of their seats and he mixed music on the spot. He provided mics for the ceremony and his uplighting at our reception was perfect. Literally no flaws! (or if there were any, I had NO clue - and thats what every bride wants, right?!) We received many compliments from our guests on how fun our reception was. Highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Jallad · Married on 05/31/2019

Best DJ ever

If you are looking for a DJ who is flexible, keeps the dance floor packed all night, and is super easy to work with, look no further. DJ Brian Weber was absolutely amazing. He thought of everything, from what color cloth his table should contain, to his own personal attire. He allowed my husband and I so much flexibility in choosing songs and met any requests we had. I asked him to play some middle eastern songs I had saved, and he managed to get them all and play them the day of. It was a blast! He had pretty much any song you will ever need and even thinks of ice breakers incase the dance floor gets a little slow. That is never a problem with Brian though, because he kept our dance floor packed and dancing all night long!! He was great at reading the crowd; we received so many compliments. Many of our guests said they had never seen a dance floor so packed and active during a wedding before ours. Brian was even kind enough to accommodate a last minute change I had on the daughter/father dance, the day before the wedding! He makes the whole process super easy and helped make our wedding day run smoothly from the time our guests entered our venue, to the end of the night when My husband and I drove away in our get away car. Do yourselves a favor, and don't look any further. Brian does a stand out job; you get amazing quality for a very reasonable price. Thanks for everything, Brian!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2019

Our favorite vendor!

DJ Brian is the absolute best! We had high expectations for the music at our wedding, and he totally exceeded them. Everything from the dinner music to dance party playlist was fantastic, and he did a great job helping us move the night along! My (now) husband loves picking out music, and Brian did a great job of incorporating all of our requests. He added in songs throughout the night that perfectly fit the vibe we were going for - it was like he was reading our minds the entire time! Our friends and family are still telling us that our wedding had the best dance party ever. We owe it all to Brian!

Above all, he is professional, kind, and overall just a wonderful person to work with. We appreciate you, Brian!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Anthony · Married on 05/19/2019

Brian went above and beyond what we expected

Brian was an absolute dream working with. By far the most coordinated vendor that we worked with on our wedding day. Even when the timeline started to go south the day of, Brian was flexible and was able to quickly switch up and get us back on track. He was able to read the room and pull people onto the dance floor. He was also able to provide solutions to all of our sound and music needs during the ceremony, and, as an added bonus, he was able to surprise us with sound recordings of all the parts of the ceremony. I would say that Brian should be your first choice as a DJ for any wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Energetic, professional, and classic wedding DJ!

We hired Brian based off a recommendation from our wedding planner, and I am so glad we did! Brian was professional and friendly, and had such great insight into ideas for music and flow of the evening. We are so grateful Brian was our wedding DJ. We woke up to a tornado warning, torrential downpour of rain, and Brian was able to be extremely flexible with our change of venues and timeline - he set up at two different locations and executed everything seamlessly. Due to the weather and the change of venues/timelines, our dancing portion was cut in half, and Brian was able to still play nearly all of our favorite music! It was epic! All of our guests could not stop talking about how great our DJ was, and how fun the music was. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRIAN!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 03/09/2019

Hire Brian for your wedding - you won't regret it!

If you're reading this - HIRE BRIAN for your wedding!!!! Where do I even begin? Brian was so amazing to work with. He was one of the first vendors we booked and I'm so happy we went with him. He has a google form that you fill out with the type of music you want, special dances, and a few "must plays" as well as questions about timing for the day of. We had a call about 1 month prior to the wedding day discuss our google form. Brian gave us great advice on the best way to structure the night and some tips from his previous experiences. On the day of our wedding, everything ran smoothly and perfectly! Brian did everything we asked and more! Most important to us of everything, our dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Again, I can not recommend Brian enough!!!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Nelson · Married on 10/27/2018

He's the best!

Brian DJ'd our wedding last month and did a wonderful job! He was so easy to work with, very responsive and communicated very clearly. He did a great job keeping the dance floor full and our guests had a blast. We were wary of hiring a DJ that might come across too cheesy, and he was far from it! He definitely listened to our suggestions and requests and totally delivered. He was a great emcee for the night and his set up was sleek and sounded great. We also rented uplights from him, and it made such a difference in the look of our reception space. Above all else, Brian is a super nice person and we enjoyed working with him! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/28/2018

Couldn't be better!

We couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Brian or more thankful for all he did for us. He was professional, prompt, and all around amazing! He handled our lighting, gobo, ceremony sound, and reception.

He had not worked at the Four Seasons prior, and went above and beyond to ensure all would be inline by coming to our walk through and our rehearsal.

Brian did such an amazing job reading the crowd that the dance floor was over flowing all night long and guests demanded two encore songs at the end of the night!

As an incredible extra touch and keepsake we will treasure, Brian sent a recording of our ceremony and reception speeches.

Thank you for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

Brian was literally amazing!!! Not only did he have killer music for the dancing portion of the wedding night, but also for dinner and the ceremony. We also used him for up lighting in our dancing area! He made everything throughout the entire wedding planning process, and on the wedding day, so easy and simple, which can be hard to come by! Brian went above and beyond anything we had imagined! Song after song he absolutely killed it. Our dance floor was on fire! He played a little bit of what everyone liked and the dance floor was always packed. He does a great job changing from song to song and feeling out the crowd what should be played next. He also helped us custom make our groom/mom dance so it would be a shorter version and you couldn’t even tell it had been shortened! He was just amazing. Throughout the whole planning process he was easy to get in touch with and super-fast with his responses. After the wedding, he even sent us the audio to all of our speeches, which will be something we can listen to forever! Such a special touch. Seriously, book Brian immediately. We can’t recommend him enough!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Halley

Halley · Married on 06/09/2018

The moment I met Brian I knew he was meant to be our DJ. Super professional, wicked friendly and knows his stuff. His prices are responsible and truly is the best DJ. I’m sorry I only get to work with him for our wedding. If I ever have another big party I will definitely reuse him.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Victor · Married on 05/04/2018

It has been a few months since our wedding and I am still blown away by how well it turned out thanks to Brian’s DJ skills! From the very beginning he was friendly and easy to communicate with. He reached out to us in advance to make all the necessary arrangements. He provided me and our officiant with a microphone secured to our jackets and brought in nice wireless speakers to play music during the course of the evening. As we requested, he played a great selection of jazzy music during our cocktail hour and dinner. When it came time to give toasts, he gave us a microphone to pass around. We were pleasantly surprised when we received an email with recordings of the toast the very next day!

Brian also offered to provide uplights to add some color to the dancefloor! This set the stage for a wonderful evening of music and dancing. He was able to read the room and select a great combination of songs, keeping our guests dancing for 3 straight hours! Brian knew when to transition between songs and keep it fresh for everyone! Our list of requested songs included 80s music, along with some 90s and modern day hits. He made those hours fly, and even when I took breaks I could tell everyone was still having a great time! Overall it was such a memorable evening thanks to his contributions! We were so lucky to have booked him for our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    DJ Brian Weber 3
    DJ Brian Weber 4

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

We found Brian here on the knot and we cannot rave enough about how wonderful and professional he was on our big day and before! He sent over a web page to fill out all of the important information for our wedding day and it just made everything so easy and simple! He also verified that the information was all correct before the wedding so that we didn’t have any issues the day of! He is 100% recommended by us!

Sent on 04/02/2018

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you Kelsey & Kyle! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Antebellum Oaks. You all were such a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier for the both of you.

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2017

Brian was an awesome DJ. He is so thoughtful and detail oriented- he really thought out everything to make sure the music on our wedding day was perfect. My guests kept commenting throughout the night how awesome the music was, and although my wedding was a bit small, people were always on the dance floor. He was super easy to work with and very responsive. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline & Cameron! Your wedding was so much fun at Ma Maison. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of it!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2017

You won't go wrong with Brian. He is SO NICE and SO professional. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long and worked really well with all of our other vendors in terms of timing throughout the evening. I HIGHLY recommend him. I searched for our DJ for the longest time...So stop looking at hire Brian before he books up! :)

Sent on 11/18/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby & Stephen! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of it. I couldn't be happier for the both of you! The photos turned out awesome!

Kerbie · Married on 10/28/2017

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Brian on a professional vendor level & now on a personal level for my own wedding... I cannot say enough great things! Brian is so wonderful and is the perfect choice for your special day or event. From the first email or phone communication you have with Brian, you can feel his energy and excitement.
    Brian’s “questionnaire” form made the playlist selection so easy! He even provided us with suggestions when we were having a hard time picking a “walk in” song. We have very particular taste in Texas country music and he was able to look into the artist names we provided to play their music for us. Brian kept our dance floor packed and all of our family & friends had a BLAST!

We loved that Brian had packages to be there from the ceremony, to cocktail hour and throughout the reception. His uplighting in the reception added the perfect finishing touch. We also love his professional setup, multiple choices for attire & his great personality... perfect for announcing! If I ever need a DJ in the future, you can bet I’ll be calling Brian!

Sent on 12/05/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you Kerbie & Tanner! Your wedding was so much fun and you all picked out some awesome Texas Country music. Thank you again for everything. I can't thank you enough.

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Stop what you are doing and book Brian. Seriously. We came across him in our search for a DJ in Austin. Based on his reviews and profile we were really excited to meet with him. That was all it took. We knew he was the one in that first meeting. He took the time to listen to what we wanted from our music and also gave us invaluable feedback and recommendations. We left and immediately signed a contract to secure our date.
    The music at our wedding was PERFECT! We had a medium size wedding with 64 people. I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that almost every single person told us it was the most fun they’ve ever had. I’d like to say it’s because we are fun people, but I 100% contribute this to Brian. He knows how to keep a party going. When we first met he asked if we could trust him to read the room and adjust music based on what keeps people dancing. Of course that was our goal and he flawlessly created the perfect soundtrack to our day. I recommend this to anyone getting married. We as bride and groom can pick out a playlist we want for the night, but it doesn’t mean all of our guests are going to love what we choose. It was more important for us to have a celebration with everyone on the dance floor letting loose and having a great time. We told Brian a few songs we didn’t want played and types of music we prefer he didn’t play and let him handle the rest. I think the meetings we had also let him get a vibe for what we liked and our personalities.
    I should also mention he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The kind of person you want with you on one of the biggest days of your life. I cannot thank Brian enough for what he did to help make our day perfect. Now we are just looking for a way to justify another night dancing to his music surrounded by friends and family.

Sent on 02/26/2018

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer & Rafael! I had so much fun working with you all and being a part of your wedding at Mercury Hall. Your friends and family were all so kind and I can't thank you enough.

david · Married on 04/07/2017

Brian did an amazing job at our wedding! He was professional whenever we spoke and prompt with answering our questions. Brian was extremely well prepared. He arrived 3 hours early to ensure all of his equipment was setup/working properly and the wedding went off without a hitch. The dance floor was packed all night and Brian knew exactly what to play to keep it that way. Our guests were raving about him. Brian even sent my wife and I a recording of our vows the day after the wedding. We are so appreciative of that. He was easily my favorite vendor. I cannot recommend DJ Brian Weber enough!

Sent on 04/11/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha & David! I had a blast with you all at Ma Maison. The Buffalo Bills shout song was awesome at the end of the night! Thank you again!

Maricel · Married on 03/31/2017

Brian is the ultimate DJ! From the very beginning, he emailed me within minutes of contacting him, had an initial call the same day, and continued to show the same care and responsiveness until even after my wedding day. For example, he attended a site walk through as well as the rehearsal to make sure everything was good to go. He created a custom mix and recommended a fantastic choreographer (Taylor Rainbolt at Put Art in Your Heart) so that we could have a special first dance. He took a photo of what the gobo would look like and sent it to me ahead of time. He takes care of his clients and makes sure there is nothing to worry about (example: bringing his own tables and linens) and even helping us with other setup items. As far as his DJ skills - off the charts! We got so many compliments about his ability to keep people on the dance floor. The party was going until we HAD to leave the venue. Brian is super friendly, reliable, and responsiveness. Couldn't have gotten a better DJ. :)

Sent on 04/18/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Maricel & Jason! Your first dance was awesome! I had an absolute blast with all! Thank you again!

Jen · Married on 01/28/2017

What a party with this guy! Brian was highly recommended by our venue and not knowing anything about DJs and how to find the right one, we went for it and booked him for our wedding. So glad we did! He supported our ideas for the ceremony and made suggestions that took it above our expectations. He was so much fun! He listened to what we wanted and had a great variety of music for everyone within our tastes. He read the crowd and mixed it up as needed to keep the party going. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 02/20/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Jen & Gabe! I was so happy to be a part of your wedding. You all did such a fantastic job designing and making the ceremony cross and table!

Crystal · Married on 01/15/2017

Brian is the absolute best! From the very beginning he was so easy to work with and so friendly. My husband and I went back and forth about a couple songs and he was always so willing to change whatever we wanted. He was always super quick to respond when I needed to discuss the music (which really really helped take away some of the wedding stress) and just all around made this process that much easier. The day of our wedding was so much fun! My husband and I love oldies mixed with 90s and some of today's music and he did awesome! I knew we picked the right DJ when I saw my [super] conservative mother in law breaking it down on the dance floor =D but what meant the most to me is when my uncle, who is battling cancer, danced the night away. he came up to me and said he was having so much fun and he loved the music...we haven't seen him move like that in years. I cannot thank Brian enough for his professionalism, friendliness, out-going spirit and ability to keep the fun going from our littlest kiddo (our 2 yr old son) to the elders. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Brian!

Sent on 02/13/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal & Jonathan! It really means a lot to hear that Jonathan's mother and your uncle had a great time. Thank you for sharing that with me. I want to thank them and everyone for dancing! It was such a special night.

Professionalism: Brian is extremely professional and reliable. He is quick to respond to emails or phone calls and is always available to answer any questions you might have. He'll meet up with you to walk through everything at the venue and he is very accommodating. He is also very organized. He was absolutely the most professional wedding vendor that we worked with for our wedding. Wedding planning would be a lot less stressful if all vendors were as professional as Brian.

DJ skills: Brian makes sure he understands your taste in music and caters his playlist to you. He does a good job of reading the crowd and makes sure to keep the party going. He was able to keep the majority of the guests dancing until the end of the night for our 4-hour reception!

We left a review for Brian on The Knot right after our wedding in November but my wife and I were reminiscing about our wedding and how fun it was. We started talking about how good Brian was as our DJ and so we decided that we would leave reviews on every review site because we liked him so much. Seriously people....book this guy for your wedding. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 02/15/2017

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Leigha & John! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Riverbend Church. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You did such an awesome job planning your wedding...the venue looked amazing! Had a blast!

michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

So, I know when I looked for vendors, I went off of reviews on every website I could find, so now I'm posting on those very websites I used to let everyone know--DJ Brian Weber is phenomenal! Talk about professionalism, patience, flexibility all while keeping the dance floor occupied all night!! I had last day, to last minute, to literal last second changes and he was always genuinely happy to make them (and I can easily read people like no other). I added lights and a gobo last minute and they made the place look even more awesome. I still keep getting compliments on how good the place looked and I am 100% sure the lighting he brought had a lot to do with it; Totally worth it! Throughout the night everyone kept asking "who requested this song?! It's awesome!" and I would always tell the guests, "it's all Brian!" I simply gave him a list of requested songs and he seamlessly fit them into our music style we requested (which was very open for him to work with). He did amazing with very minimal direction and was the least of my worries the entire wedding planning process and the day/night of. He even sent me the first shot I've seen of my ceremony taking place and recorded some of the dancing which was so fun to watch! Easily one the best decisions I made and would recommend to everyone and if I ever need a DJ for another event--hands down, Brian is it!

Sent on 10/30/2016

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle & Aubrey! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Addison Grove! I am so happy for the both of you! You were such an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of it.

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

Brian Weber is the absolute, hands down, all time greatest DJ ever!!! If you are in need of an amazing DJ look no more, because you will not find better! You are always his to priority and he will meet your needs to no avail. He will tell you it's his pleasure and that he's the lucky one for getting to be your DJ, BUT NO seriously, YOU'RE THE LUCKY ONE, if you're able to book this talented class act DO IT! Brian is the kindest person and his personality is even more amazing.
    I had the ultimate pleasure of not only attending a wedding he was a DJ for in 2013, but to also have him be my guest of honor by being my DJ at my wedding August 20th.
    This man will go to great lengths to make your occasion absolutely perfect! He doesn't settle for anything less, and he will make it stress free! His set up is extremely professional and I would highly recommend his lighting package and monogram as an elegant touch.
    Brian has a way to make shy, rhythmless people, regardless of how stubborn they are, dance their hearts out! I wish the dancing never had to end! He even let my nephew hang out with him and showed him some pretty cool stuff. We have had more people compliment us on our music and sound than anything else! Brian thank you for your kindness and generosity and I hope that we'll see you again in the future my friend!

Sent on 08/30/2016

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so so much Melissa & David! You and your family were all so nice and helpful! I really did feel like a guest of honor at your big day! I am so happy for you all!

Rea · Married on 04/02/2016

Brian was our favorite vendor. From the beginning, he was very responsive, and would go out of his way to answer our questions. The planning process can be stressful, and some vendors can add to that stress by being unresponsive or dismissing your concerns. Not Brian. He makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you. That's what made him such a joy to work with! Now let's talk about the music - Brian nailed it on the night of our reception! He did a great job of mixing some TOP 40 songs with old-school songs by Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. All of our friends, young and old (the range was mid 20s to early 40s), were dancing and raving about our DJ. My parents, who were initially concerned that no one would dance, were too busy dancing with ALL of their friends. Even my 82-year-old grandmother was dancing! In fact, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we had a hard time leaving the dance floor to do anything else. I remember telling my husband that we should take some pictures in the photo booth but then Brian would play another great song and we'd be back on the dance floor once again (without the photo booth pictures). We also had Brian provide lighting for our event. Brian went to our venue THREE times to ensure that we were happy about the uplighting and the GOBO lighting. His first trip was approximately 6-7 months out from our wedding. Again, most vendors would have probably told us to wait a few more months. Not Brian. He went above and beyond to make sure that we liked the look of the dance floor, and that meant a lot to us. When we arrived at the venue, my bridesmaids couldn't wait to show me the dance floor because they thought it looked gorgeous! My MOH said, "When I first saw pictures, I thought it (dance floor)looked okay. But you have to see it now, it looks gorgeous!" I know that this was in large part due to Brian and his lighting.

Sent on 04/12/2016

DJ Brian Weber's reply:

Thank you so much Rea & Justin! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time. I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/26/2016

Brian exceeded our expectations. He went above and beyond and we could not have been happier. He was so in tune with the crowd, and did an amazing job. Highly recommended. Great great choice!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016