Carefree Weddings Reviews

59 | Pflugerville, TX

59 Reviews for Carefree Weddings

59 Carefree Weddings Reviews

Jazmin Smith · Married on 10/28/2018

well worth it and then some!

Tiffany and her team are rockstars. We debated whether or not to spend money on a coordinator but we went with the peace of mind package and I am soooooo glad we did, completely worth it! I have no idea how we would have pulled it off without them. peace of mind and carefree are perfect ways to describe her quality of service. I know there were a few things that went awry before the big day and day of, some that i was aware of and some that i wasn't (thank you!) but i felt completely confident that everything would be taken care of and at the end of the day everything came out beautifully. Throughout the planning process she was easy to get a hold of, helped recommend vendors that we hadn't figured out, communicated with all of our vendors, helped us think of and plan for smaller but important details that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. Day of, tiffany and her team were calm, cool, in control, angelic, secret agents. cannot say thanks enough!!!!

elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Tiffany at Carefree Weddings was a joy to work with. I was a little worried at first because my husband and I got married at a venue she had never worked at before, but she seemed organized and up to the challenge so we decided to go with her. I'm so glad we did!! Our wedding was beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted. She created a timeline and executed it perfectly on our wedding day. There were no surprises, and the wedding felt very organized and well planned. She made herself available anytime anything come up during the planning process and was very easy to work with. I highly recommend Tiffany and Carefree Weddings!

Cassie · Married on 05/27/2018

Tiffany was one of my favorite vendors to work with during our wedding. Over 18 months of planning Tiffany helped keep me sane! She is SO responsive to emails, texts, calls, and any other form of communication. I felt like I was losing a friend after the wedding because I she was always a text/phone call/email away for a year and a half. Her and two assistants helped my wedding timeline go without any problems. They even brought us our favorite drinks from the bar during photos/cocktail hour. My husband and I felt so spoiled by them. My family and wedding party did not have to work at all during the wedding day which was very important to me from the start. I will forever appreciate Tiffany for all of her hard work and for making our big day so special!

Carefree Weddings 1

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Tiffany + Team were amazing. They definitely went above & beyond. Tiffany thought of all the details I definitely would have overlooked without her guidance. She has great software to help you visualize set ups / layouts, she recommend great vendors & is just generally super personable & upbeat. Her excitement is infectious -- I really enjoyed working with her. I think we were obnoxiously low-key about our wedding planning, but she kept us on track & it all went super smooth day of :) Thanks again to Tiff + team; I'd recommend them to any of my friends. XOXO

Michaela · Married on 04/14/2018

Tiffany at carefree weddings took care of everything for us. From helping us pick out our vendors to making sure our wedding day ran very smoothly. She helped us out every step of the way. What we really enjoyed about working with Tiffany was how accessible she was. You did not have to worry about dealing with multiple people at carefree weddings. Tiffany knew our details better than we did and that’s exactly what we were looking for from her and her staff. We were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day with her staff always asking us if we needed food, drinks or dessert throughout the entire night. Most importantly when we returned to our venue the next morning, they had everything packed up into boxes ready for us to take….HUGE RELIEF! I highly recommend Tiffany and carefree weddings to any couple that is looking to make their wedding a night for everyone to remember!

Brenda · Married on 03/24/2018

Roughly five months before our wedding we made one of the best if not the best decision to get a coordinator for the big day. After looking around we both agreed the packages and pricing Carefree had to offer were far superior to anything else we looked at, so it was an easy decision for us. Since we reached out to Tiffany we immediately felt a calming affect that we were going to be looked after, and that was very much the case. Days after first being in touch we met in person to share our vision of the event and discuss any questions or concerns at that point. With my wife and I both working full time jobs with two kids we had very little time to stay on top of things regarding the wedding but Tiffany kept us on track with reminders, updates and questions, as well, if we had questions or concerns we could reach out to Carefree and they were answered or at least a reply same day. We never once felt hounded or ignored. The Day of went off perfectly, Tiffany and her staff were amazing. They had the venue, Allan House in Austin setup beautifully and far beyond expectations. Again, they kept us on track and the event and all its details went off right on schedule. The night flowed seamlessly and you couldn’t even tell they were there. And just little things like they ensured the wedding party all had drinks while doing pictures. They had everything down to the finest detail. We couldn’t image doing this without them, we highly recommend Tiffany and her professional staff at Carefree.
    Doug and Brenda

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2017

We used Tiffany as our day of coordinator for our wedding at Ma Maison and it was definitely the best choice. She is so detail oriented, attentive, and responsive! I felt at ease on our wedding day knowing she was doing everything she could to make it perfect!

Natassia · Married on 10/20/2017

Tiffany was an absolute life saver!! I was trying to do a lot on my own, between planning a wedding in a different state and also working so much. I found Tiffany and she immediately made me feel so much better! She is extremely organized and has no problem with keeping you up to date on your to do list (which I needed so badly) . The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to Tiffany!

Vicki · Married on 10/14/2017

Tiffany was awesome! She helped us with the entire wedding process: recommendations, decor setup, vendor confirmations, timelines, and more. Tiffany and Carefree Weddings made our special day completely stress free. Thank you so much, Tiffany!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/22/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Tiffany of Carefree Weddings. My husband and I had to be very budget conscious throughout the planning process, and so a coordinator was something we originally planned to go without. However, once we got down to all the details of the day, it seemed impossible to manage. That is when I found Carefree weddings. Unlike other coordinators, Tiffany is extremely transparent about pricing and services. I loved that I could see on her website exactly what was covered with each package. We ended up choosing the most expensive package, which turned out to be an incredible value. Leading up to the wedding Tiffany did two walkthroughs of the venue with us, and came up with excellent ideas for utilizing the space as best as possible. She thought of dozens of details that we would have missed. She was honest with her opinions, and always respectful of the details that we felt strongly about. Tiffany provided many organizational documents for us to fill out, and even gave us a little at a time, so we were never overwhelmed. On the day of the wedding, Tiffany made sure we were, in fact, carefree. One of my favorite moments of the day was arriving to the venue after spending the day with my bridesmaids to see everything put together as we had envisioned it. Not one detail was left out. Everything was perfect. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy our wedding, knowing that we were in good hands with Carefree Weddings. Tiffany managed the timeline with grace, made sure we always had our drink of choice or a water (hydration is important!), and made sure everything got to where it needed to go after the event. It was the best day of our lives, and Tiffany played a huge role in that.

• Cyridia

Ericka · Married on 07/16/2017

I wasn't sure, at first, that I wanted to hire a wedding coordinator, but I am so glad we did! Tiffany from Carefree Weddings was great about providing advice for the ceremony and reception, as well as helping us figure out how to make our own ideas work. Additionally, she and her assistant did an excellent job helping us understand how the ceremony would go during the rehearsal, and having someone to handle the setup and cleanup on the wedding day took a huge weight off our minds!

Alex · Married on 07/08/2017

We had a great experience with Tiffany at Carefree Weddings! Our venue required that we hire a day-of planner, and I am so glad that we did. From the very beginning, Tiffany provided us with helpful tools to plan and get organized. She listened to our ideas, made recommendations and answered questions. Her communication was clear and professional. On the week of the wedding, Carefree Weddings checked in with all of our vendors to make sure everything was on track. On our wedding day, we trusted Tiffany and Sam to receive vendors, confirm orders and set up decor. This really allowed us to enjoy time with our wedding party, family and friends. When we came downstairs- everything was in place!! This stress-free trend continued throughout the night, as Tiffany calmly helped us stay on schedule. Because of Tiffany’s dedication and genuine care, we were able to truly enjoy our day without stress. I highly recommend her for your big day- she definitely made ours awesome!

• Delanie

Delanie · Married on 06/10/2017

The best wedding coordinator

Hiring Tiffany was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. From the first phone call to the send off at the venue, Tiffany had everything under control. She completely understood my vision to have very laidback small wedding and ran with it. Having her around during the planning process was honestly like bouncing ideas off of a good friend who just knows WAY more than you do! :) She was such a huge help from beginning to end and I know it wouldn't have turned out as nice as it did without her! She is extremely knowledgeable and organized without being pretentious. She fixed several snafus the day-of before even letting me know there was an issue- thats how you know she's good at her job! Our friends and family loved her and she fit right in! We couldn't have done it without her! Thanks again Tiffany :)

Heather · Married on 06/08/2017

First let me just say I am a huge procrastinator. My husband and I got engaged on Christmas 2016 and had our wedding on June 8, 2017. I was in school full-time, worked part-time and was planning a destination wedding. Shout out to my girl Tiffany for making everything possible! I thought I could've done better planning for the ceremony and reception but she pulled it off. I wasn't the type of girl who has been planning for my future big day, so I really had no idea which direction to take. She kept me organized and at the top, being patient with me as always when I forgot to do something. I highly recommend her services, as from the start to the end of our big day, everything went smoothly. She took our vision and made it beautiful. We got to enjoy our wedding day stress-free!

Carefree Weddings 2
    Carefree Weddings 3
    Carefree Weddings 4
    Carefree Weddings 5
  • Estefania

Estefania · Married on 05/18/2017

Tiffany was amazing to work with! I knew from our first phone call she was the person to hire. We were very much in sync but she did a great job reminding me of little things I hadn't even thought about. I was a little nervous at the thought of having someone who wasn’t family take over the day-of, but Tiffany and her team executed my vision flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Tiffany asked all the right questions, was extremely organized, and worked well with my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and doing what they were supposed to. I was a pretty calm bride throughout the day, and I’m sure my family could have executed everything themselves too, but it was nice having a team of people doing it so we could all just enjoy the wedding without having to worry about tiny details like whose car to pack things in. Carefree Weddings was already affordable, but they were worth every single penny; seriously the best (last minute) decision we could have made. Also, the small notebook and pen was a nice touch. :) They truly live up to their name and I cannot recommend Carefree Weddings enough!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

We decided very quickly that Tiffany was the right person to plan our wedding! She was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable and confident, and she was extremely helpful when it came to answering our many questions. She also helped us to find great vendors within our budget. We chose Tiffany before setting our date, so although she wasn't able to coordinate the day of due to her already being booked for another wedding, it was a smooth, easy transition from Tiffany to Kristen. Tiffany helped us every step of the way, and when Kristen took over, it was not stressful whatsoever because of their great communication. Kristen did a fabulous job coordinating on our special day, making it beautiful and completely stress-free! Our special day was more perfect than we could have ever imagined, all in thanks to Carefree Weddings!

Abbey · Married on 03/25/2017

Hiring Carefree Weddings to do our day of coordination was the single best investment I made while planning my wedding. Not only is Tiffany absolutely committed to making this day perfect for us, but she works really hard to make sure you feel heard and that your wishes and visions of your day are fully understood. I was so impressed with how hard her and her team worked to make the day flow smoothly and reduce any unnecessary stress on us as a couple.

I can't emphasize how great and easy it was to work with Tiffany and Suzanne and how much I would recommend anyone interested in this service to reach out to them.

Thanks again for making our day unforgettable!

Brandee · Married on 03/04/2017

Tiffany was amazing to work with! She reminded me of the little things I hadn't thought about and provided so many great ideas. The thought of having someone else in control of my wedding vision made me nervous but all that went out the door when I met Tiffany. She executed my vision flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

Tiffany and her team were AMAZING!!! I couldn't ask for better. She was always available to talk wedding with me and always had great ideas! Love her :)

Bianca · Married on 10/22/2016

Tiffany was the best wedding coordinator!!!! She played a massive role in our wedding!!! Her attention to detail was always spot on! She anticipated and prepared for things that we would have never thought of. Her dedication and commitment to us was exceptional-always replying back almost instantly. I am so happy that she was a part of our big day, it was truly Carefree!!!!! Thanks so much for everything Tiffany!!! It could not have been a more perfect day!!!!! You and your team rock!!!! :)

Aaron · Married on 10/14/2016

Tiffany was fantastic to work with! We realized pretty late that we even needed a coordinator. I mean, we were have a small wedding of 70 people. But we didn't want to delegate day-of details to our friends and family, which began the search. Tiffany and Carefree Weddings caught my eye because of their sterling reviews and frankly, affordable pricing. From a value standpoint, hiring Tiffany probably ended up being the best thing we spent money on.

We were planning an Austin wedding from Connecticut, and Tiffany got on the phone and talked through all manner of details and timelines, much of which hadn't occurred to us yet. And that's coming from a very organized couple! Still, her expertise was very comforting in those final weeks of planning. For the price paid, Tiffany's preparation in the weeks leading up to the event was above and beyond.

On the wedding day itself, Tiffany and her assistant kept us blissfully unaware of the nitty-gritty and kept everything smooth and on-time. She was great about understanding our vision and making it happen.

Again, hiring a coordinator wasn't on my radar at all a few months before the wedding. But in hindsight, it would not have been the same without Tiffany and Carefree Wedding.

Heidi · Married on 05/07/2016

Tiffany of Carefree Weddings was wonderful to work with! Being a pretty ‘carefree’ bride with a hectic work schedule leading up to our wedding, Tiffany did an amazing job of keeping me on task and going along with my laid-back & loose approach. Tiffany was a wizard at just “going with it”, as our outdoor wedding threw us some curveballs with regards to Mother Nature - a windy night = no flames and no sparklers, but Tiffany improvised seamlessly and kept the show rolling. The night just flowed magically and with such ease and I have Tiffany to thank for it all. I appreciate Tiffany’s attention to detail, her experience & insight, her suggestions & recommendations, and trusted her every step of the way. I keep hearing from our guests they enjoyed how laid-back and loose, yet how awesome the evening was. Thank you, Tiffany, for giving me peace of mind and for making our night so magical!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Carefree Weddings's reply:

Heidi, thank you for your review! I had a wonderful time working with you as well. Your wedding at J Lorraine Ghost Town was fun and unique - I am truly honored to have been a part of helping make it special for you two!

Teresa · Married on 03/26/2016

If you’re anything like me, then you might be thinking to yourself, “Why do I need a wedding coordinator?” I’d already figured out most of my vendors and the invitations were ready to go. Everyone just needed to show up and viola - it’s a wedding. Besides, I didn’t have time for a wedding coordinator. I was busy, my future spouse was busy, and let’s not forget the expense. Paying for a wedding coordinator wasn’t on my list of must haves; it wasn’t even on my list of wants. So why did I need a wedding coordinator? I didn’t, or at least I thought I didn’t. That was, until I met Tiffany.
    To say planning a wedding is stressful, is a more than just an understatement. There’s the budget, the details (you know -- the ones you haven’t even thought of yet), and, most importantly, a future spouse to include in the planning process. That’s why we needed Tiffany. She walked us step-by-step through the wedding timeline. There were so many “behind the scene” items to consider, things critical to a successful wedding, but ones we never would have thought of on our own. Through our conversations, my future spouse and I developed a greater understanding of what each of us wanted in the wedding. Tiffany guided us towards consensus so we both felt valued. The wedding was becoming our own.
    In the month leading up to the wedding, Tiffany handled the details. She called our vendors to confirm times and expectations. She checked in to make sure we were all still on the same page and tasks were being completed according to our timeline. If something was amiss, Tiffany took care of it with grace. She handled the details so I didn’t have to, freeing my time to be with family and friends.
    The day of our wedding is still a blur in my mind. I remember the people, the laughter, the dancing and my now husband serenading me with a song. We were blissfully unaware of the magic Tiffany preformed that night. From the videographer whose brand new camera failed, forcing him to

Sent on 04/25/2016

Carefree Weddings's reply:

Teresa (& David), thank you so much for taking the time to review Carefree Weddings! Your wedding at the Rabb House was beautiful, and you were a pleasure to work with! I wish you both long happy lives together!

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

Suzanne was an absolute rockstar at our wedding - I wasn't even part of set up on Saturday. She was great and coordinated all the set up and spoke to all the vendors anytime something would arise. I was able to focus entirely on my guests and having a great time. Several of the guests, including my mother, MOH, and best friends all remarked how amazing she was. I truly had a Carefree wedding and would recommend her to anyone. She was flexible and worked with our goofy families/DIY wedding/Chinese tea ceremony. Thank you so much again, this was amazing. Matt and I had the time of our lives.