Penelope L'amore Photography

Austin, TX View map
$4,550 Most Popular Price

$4,550 Most Popular Price

Hello, I am Penelope!

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my work, I’m truly honored that you are here and wanting to know more about what inspires me as an artist and individual. I love a sweet love story and capturing your love is a dream come true. I’m a fine art photographer and a storyteller, with attention to detail and beautiful natural light, I’m passionate about creating quality, heirloom photographs for couples whose hearts beat for authentic, soulful celebrations.

I am a happy wife to my husband, Jordan. I am a cat mother to my two sweet kitties Ren and Noir. I love being with my friends and doing something out doors. My favorite place is in a cabin with the fireplace going and a being wrapped in blankets. I try not to take myself very seriously. I love to have fun. We love our life in the fun city of Austin, Texas and we seriously love to travel and enjoy getting to know adventurous couples like you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Penelope

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,550

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Canvas
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Save the Date

• Raul
    Raul G. Married on 12/04/2021

Penelope L'amore Photography Should Be There on Your Special Day

Penelope played a huge part in helping us have the best wedding my wife and I could have hoped for. She was super accommodating, asked us what we wanted out of our photos, and she delivered in grand fashion. We know have pictures that we will look back on for years to come, and that captured the feelings we were feeling that day. Penelope L'amore Photography should be there on your special day!
  • Erica
    Erica M. Married on 12/04/2021

Penelope L'amore Photography

I could not imagine my wedding being photographed in any other way. The photos made my jaw drop. Penelope truly understood our vision and brought it to life. She was also so fun to work with, and was able to catch so many different perspectives and moments from our wedding! It was like re-living the day all over again. I could not recommend Penelope more!
  • Jacob
    Jacob W. Married on 11/12/2021

Best Investment We've Made

Without hesitation we can say Penelope L’amore Photography was the best decision and investment we did for our wedding day. From the initial inquiry to the wedding album delivery, Penelope was punctual, thorough, attentive, and most of all extremely comforting in an area of expertise that was out of our comfort zones. Penelope has a sense of calmness matched with her confidence that made us feel so at ease on our special day. We are so thankful we had Penelope for our wedding, we not only have the most special, beautiful and timeless photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives, but we have also gained a friend along the way. I am so grateful for everything Penelope has done for us. Truly could rave about Penelope, her work for days! We are so beyond thankful.
    -Morgan Willard

• Lainey & Timothy
    38 photos · 12/31/2018

Pricing

Photos by Yaz Photos by Yaz Wedding Photographers

Penny does beautiful work. She's definitely an enormous asset to your special day.

Infinity Sound Lab Infinity Sound Lab Wedding DJs

We LOVE working with Penelope L'amore Photography! They uniquely capture your special day like no other and preserve your memories for eternity!!!

2340 Congress Ave S Austin, TX, 78704
Location of (Penelope L'amore Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding