Blumen Floral

Austin, TX View map

Katie J. Married on 03/05/2022

Abbie is amazing

I don't think I can put into words how amazing Abbie is. She not only spent time and energy building a beautiful storyboard/vision board for us, but, she listened to my needs/wants/budget and made it HAPPEN. And every single flower was perfect. Every guest was shocked that they were real- they were convinced they were all silk!! I will gush about this day forever and the flowers made the event. I would recommend Abbie all day every day, to everyone!

Blumen Floral's reply:

oh my goodness, Katie. Thank you so so much!
    It was such an honor to flower your wedding day! Truly one of my favorites yet! :-) I'll never forget it!!!
  • Kevin
    Kevin C. Married on 03/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Prettiest wedding florals I've ever seen

As a wedding videographer I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by florals every weekend, but Blumen Florals' work stands above the rest. You can see in the pictures how beautiful they are, but they're even better in person. Ever stem is perfect, every petal is beautiful, and when you step back and take it all in it takes your breathe away. Blumen florals are true artists and they're absolutely the best of the best!

Blumen Floral's reply:

holy smokes, how did I miss this?!
    Thank you so much for these incredibly kind words, Kevin. They mean the world to me!
    I hope to collaborate with you again soon!!
    Vanna Married on 11/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a wedding planner here in Austin, I absolutely LOVE working with Ms. Abbie with Blumen Floral. Her floral designs are TO DIE FOR. She is creative, a visionary, and her passion for floral design will truly come through from the first time you meet her. Her pricing is also affordable and I know it's only going to be a matter of time before she blows up here in Austin and is the next big florist everyone is dying to work with! Thank you for being so amazing to work with Abbie and providing such great service to our brides! xx - Vanna V.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Kennedi & Marshall
    31 photos · 09/09/2018

Austin, TX, 78799
(512) 964-6126
Location of (Blumen Floral)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding