Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Barbara's Brides

Barbara’s Brides is an experienced wedding planner based in Austin, Texas. They’re all about bringing your wedding vision to life. From your favorite hobbies to decorating tastes, the company will focus on what you love. You can be confident that your day is in great hands.

Experience

Barbara Hearne, the company’s owner and lead wedding planner, has worked with couples for over 20 years. She leads a professional team that delivers stunning weddings each year.

Barbara’s Brides would be honored to plan your special day. To design a wedding that you truly love, the company offers the following services:

• Month of coordination
  • Hotel recommendations
  • Transportation coordination
Follow Barbara's Brides on
Photos on Congress Ave
traversi austin20wedding20photography20mercury20hall200032 51 122123 157435351325209
Classic portrait

55 Reviews for Barbara's Brides

• Russell

Russell Davis · Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding team!

Book Barbara and Gerad now! I work in the wedding industry and I know the value of a planner but you really don’t know what they do until you experience it first hand. Barbara comes with years of experience and knows this industry like the back of her hand. She guides you on vendors and will give you a realistic view of expectations. She was an advocate for me during our floral meeting. She got to know me ahead of time and what me and my fiancé like and don’t like and our budget. During the floral meeting, she knew exactly what to ask for and how to articulate what we liked and didn’t like. She saved us money just in that meeting alone! They made everything happen on wedding day and I had no clue when things were getting fixed (I messed up the seating chart and they used their resources and figured it out without bugging me during my hair and makeup). My family felt so much love from them and knew they could ask her questions or count on her to make things happen. Her company offers everything from limited service to full service and packages in between. I know there are so many wedding planners out there so you need to find the right one for you based on personality and experience. For me personally, I loved Barbara’s years of experience and her ability to say no if it would not work and protect me. She was a mother figure for me and someone to really count on. I had a small wedding with no wedding party and my mom passed away, so her expertise and guidance and protection was perfect! Gerad on her team is amazing and a rockstar and so wonderful to work with. You would be lucky to have either of them as your planner for your wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

Barbara will exceed your expectations!!

Barbara will exceed your expectations!! She is prepared to solve any problem, is ordained to marry, focused on making your day the most special, and such a joy to be around. Barbara averted a huge problem on our wedding day - our exit carriage ride came early and left before the wedding was over! So, in no time, Barbara had arranged another carriage and had it waiting for us at the exit! Talk about a life saver and master problem-solver!!! She also is so knowledgeable about the industry and willing to help. I reached out to Barbara with questions about when to send invitations, what wedding favors to use if we aren't doing a late night snack, how to maximize our flowers and decor, etc. And, I quickly learned there is conflicting information online, so you need a Barbara to help you sort through all the online wedding articles! And, finally, she is the most organized! Our wedding timeline was down to the minute, and she executed the it perfectly the day of! We also got to share a very special moment with Barbara - she served as our officiant!! Our family friend wanted to preside over the ceremony, but he is not ordained. So, after the ceremony, we had a private ceremony with our photographer and Barbara, where she legally married us! It was such a special part of our day - and an added bonus for you if your officiant doesn't show, is not ordained, etc.!! Barbara also made Kyle and I feel loved and special on our wedding day! She went out of her way to ensure we were cared for - from giving us bottled water (of course with a straw because lipstick), encouraging us to sit down and take in the moment during our private dinner, setting up our memory table and cigar bar as we had envisioned, etc. She also picked up our doughnut wedding favors on the day of so that we did not have to worry about it! And, if you want a genuine, joyful, kind and honest planner who will laugh with you, care for you and work really hard for you - YOU HAVE TO HIRE BARBARA!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Barbara's Brides FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Real Weddings

• The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We love working with Barbara! She makes everything FLOW so perfectly and gets rid of the stress. She is a lovely person as well! Highly Recommended!

• The Arundel Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Barbara has been coordinating weddings in the Austin area for many years - and we have been working together for most of those years! She is always delightful to work with - extremely detail-oriented, organized and keeps her clients' visions and budget in mind. Fantastic coordinator and person - I'm very happy to endorse her!

• Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Barbara has a talent in planning for sure. She has tons of experience and is a great source for you. I know Barbara reserves dates quickly since she has been in Austin so long. We are always thrilled when we work on the same team with her.

• Cedar Park Cedar Park, Texas, 78613 See on map
    512-641-4231 (Phone number)
    5122578100 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-8:00pm
    Location of (Barbara's Brides)