Barbara's Brides

Cedar Park, TX View map Visit website
$5,500 Package Price

$5,500 Package Price

Barbara’s Brides is an accomplished wedding-planning company based out of Cedar Park, Texas. Arranging unforgettable occasions for couples in and around Austin, owner Barbara Hearne has decades of experience in the wedding industry. Aided by a team of award-winning planners, she is passionate about bringing her clients’ marital visions to fruition. They are dedicated to taking the stress out of your special day, ensuring that every aspect is planned to perfection.

Barbara’s Brides aims to make your once-in-a-lifetime event as distinctive as possible, drawing inspiration from your hobbies, decor preferences, and love story. Whether you are looking for a full-service package or professional day-of coordination services, this stellar team has you covered. They have the expertise to plan all manner of wedding types, from traditional weddings to intimate elopements. Specific services include:

• Consultations
  • Creation of timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor hiring and management
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Logistical planning
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan Married on 11/21/2020
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Well-Connected Austin Wedding Planner!

We hired Barbara's Brides as a day-of-coordinator for our August 2020 wedding, which was ultimately moved to May 2021 because of the pandemic, after our venue coordinator recommended her. Barbara is well-established in the Austin wedding community. I had no doubt that she and her team could pull off anything with their experience and connections. Because of this, I was relieved that I didn’t have to worry about missing details or checking things off my list because I knew Barbara would make sure things were addressed. Barbara provided a preferred list of vendors early in the process, which was super helpful in reviewing and deciding on our many options, though many of our vendors were not on her list. She preemptively checked on us during the pandemic, moved our date with no issues, shared a wedding checklist, shared a wedding timeline with me and the vendors in advance of the big day, and after the wedding, she ensured I received a reimbursement for services not rendered by one of the vendors. She was especially kind when she gave us a lovely Driskill cookbook, which we decided to use as our wedding guestbook. Barbara's associate Gerad ran the day-of coordination and did a fabulous job. There were a few small details that I would have changed, but in the grand scheme they didn't matter, and certainly without Barbara and Gerad, our wedding wouldn’t have turned out so great. I am very grateful to have found such a professional and established team that pulled together all the major details while allowing me to enjoy and soak in the day.
  • Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 11/30/2019
    5 out of 5 rating

Barbara's Brides November Wedding Review

We hired Barbara's Brides as our coordinator. Throughout the planning process Barbara was there to consult on ideas, review contracts, create a timeline + layout and handled all vendor coordination that month. Her expertise in the field is excellent and she had great advice to give.

Gerad was our day-of coordinator and he was awesome! Trying to round up 10 women (bridal party) and keep them on a timeline is no easy task and Gerad handled it perfectly. He was so on-point the entire day. It was a whirlwind but Gerad was there to guide us through it all. Honestly, if something went wrong, to this day I have no clue because he was that good and took care of every little thing.

Initially I was worried about working with Barbara throughout the planning process and then handing it over to Gerad to execute but there was not a thing to worry about. These two are pros!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Riley & Kelley
    20 photos · 10/26/2015

The Pictures Band The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We love working with Barbara! She makes everything FLOW so perfectly and gets rid of the stress. She is a lovely person as well! Highly Recommended!

The Arundel Ensemble The Arundel Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Barbara has been coordinating weddings in the Austin area for many years - and we have been working together for most of those years! She is always delightful to work with - extremely detail-oriented, organized and keeps her clients' visions and budget in mind. Fantastic coordinator and person - I'm very happy to endorse her!

Flora Fetish LLC. Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Barbara has a talent in planning for sure. She has tons of experience and is a great source for you. I know Barbara reserves dates quickly since she has been in Austin so long. We are always thrilled when we work on the same team with her.

Cedar Park Cedar Park, TX, 78613
512-257-8100

9:00am-8:00pm
Location of (Barbara's Brides)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding