Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Barbara's Brides

Barbara’s Brides is an experienced wedding planner based in Austin, Texas. They’re all about bringing your wedding vision to life. From your favorite hobbies to decorating tastes, the company will focus on what you love. You can be confident that your day is in great hands.

Experience

Barbara Hearn, the company’s owner and lead wedding planner, has worked with couples for over 20 years. She leads a professional team of employees and delivers stunning weddings each year.

Barbara’s Brides would be honored to plan your special day. To design a wedding that you truly love, the company offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

wagner 125071079728737861200523171813942354807979n

51 Reviews for Barbara's Brides

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

Barbara will exceed your expectations!!

Barbara will exceed your expectations!! She is prepared to solve any problem, is ordained to marry, focused on making your day the most special, and such a joy to be around. Barbara averted a huge problem on our wedding day - our exit carriage ride came early and left before the wedding was over! So, in no time, Barbara had arranged another carriage and had it waiting for us at the exit! Talk about a life saver and master problem-solver!!! She also is so knowledgeable about the industry and willing to help. I reached out to Barbara with questions about when to send invitations, what wedding favors to use if we aren't doing a late night snack, how to maximize our flowers and decor, etc. And, I quickly learned there is conflicting information online, so you need a Barbara to help you sort through all the online wedding articles! And, finally, she is the most organized! Our wedding timeline was down to the minute, and she executed the it perfectly the day of! We also got to share a very special moment with Barbara - she served as our officiant!! Our family friend wanted to preside over the ceremony, but he is not ordained. So, after the ceremony, we had a private ceremony with our photographer and Barbara, where she legally married us! It was such a special part of our day - and an added bonus for you if your officiant doesn't show, is not ordained, etc.!! Barbara also made Kyle and I feel loved and special on our wedding day! She went out of her way to ensure we were cared for - from giving us bottled water (of course with a straw because lipstick), encouraging us to sit down and take in the moment during our private dinner, setting up our memory table and cigar bar as we had envisioned, etc. She also picked up our doughnut wedding favors on the day of so that we did not have to worry about it! And, if you want a genuine, joyful, kind and honest planner who will laugh with you, care for you and work really hard for you - YOU HAVE TO HIRE BARBARA!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Meghan Leigh

Meghan Leigh · Married on 06/15/2019

Barbara is a Godsend

Let me start off by saying, I was that girl who did not want to hire a wedding planner, I wanted to do it allll by myself and save money. I now laugh at that girl, hard. Because I had no idea how much I needed Barbara, and am SO THANKFUL we had her!! Barbara has great relationships with the top vendors in Austin and was so wonderful throughout every single process. She always knew who to call, and if there was a problem, I did not find out until after she had already solved it. I cannot stress this enough - even if you think you don't really need a planner - you NEED a Barbara. I had a lot of hiccups along the way, including a nightmare hair/makeup trial and having to find a new company only a couple months out, Barbara called every (trusted) company in Austin and got me quotes and availability by the next morning. The Republic of Texas Biker Rally ended up being in town the weekend of my wedding, upon discovering this only days before leaving town, by the time I called Barbara she already had maps and closure listings for me and additional routes for our incoming guests. She is very quick and responsive, and very reliable & an all around joy to work with. Barbara's team worked tirelessly on our wedding day and we truly could not have pulled it off without them.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress-free Dream Team!

Barbara helped us achieve the wedding of our dreams! Without her services, we would not have been able to have such a carefree experience day of, enjoying every moment. Her veteran status in the wedding industry shows, and she advised us on which vendors to choose- which is so helpful in the wedding industry! It can be overwhelming at times, we wouldn't have been able to do it without her. In addition, our day of, Gerad, was perfect. He kept everything running smoothly and made sure we were well taken care of. He executed our vision with so much care and attention to detail. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00

Real Weddings

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We love working with Barbara! She makes everything FLOW so perfectly and gets rid of the stress. She is a lovely person as well! Highly Recommended!

• The Arundel Ensemble
    The Arundel Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Barbara has been coordinating weddings in the Austin area for many years - and we have been working together for most of those years! She is always delightful to work with - extremely detail-oriented, organized and keeps her clients' visions and budget in mind. Fantastic coordinator and person - I'm very happy to endorse her!

• Flora Fetish LLC.
    Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Barbara has a talent in planning for sure. She has tons of experience and is a great source for you. I know Barbara reserves dates quickly since she has been in Austin so long. We are always thrilled when we work on the same team with her.

• Cedar Park Cedar Park, Texas, 78613 See on map
    5122578100 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-8:00pm