Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Barbara's Brides

Barbara’s Brides is an experienced wedding planner based in Austin, Texas. They’re all about bringing your wedding vision to life. From your favorite hobbies to decorating tastes, the company will focus on what you love. You can be confident that your day is in great hands.

Experience

Barbara Hearn, the company’s owner and lead wedding planner, has worked with couples for over 20 years. She leads a professional team of employees and delivers stunning weddings each year.

Barbara’s Brides would be honored to plan your special day. To design a wedding that you truly love, the company offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

50 Reviews for Barbara's Brides

• Meghan Leigh

Meghan Leigh · Married on 06/15/2019

Barbara is a Godsend

Let me start off by saying, I was that girl who did not want to hire a wedding planner, I wanted to do it allll by myself and save money. I now laugh at that girl, hard. Because I had no idea how much I needed Barbara, and am SO THANKFUL we had her!! Barbara has great relationships with the top vendors in Austin and was so wonderful throughout every single process. She always knew who to call, and if there was a problem, I did not find out until after she had already solved it. I cannot stress this enough - even if you think you don't really need a planner - you NEED a Barbara. I had a lot of hiccups along the way, including a nightmare hair/makeup trial and having to find a new company only a couple months out, Barbara called every (trusted) company in Austin and got me quotes and availability by the next morning. The Republic of Texas Biker Rally ended up being in town the weekend of my wedding, upon discovering this only days before leaving town, by the time I called Barbara she already had maps and closure listings for me and additional routes for our incoming guests. She is very quick and responsive, and very reliable & an all around joy to work with. Barbara's team worked tirelessly on our wedding day and we truly could not have pulled it off without them.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress-free Dream Team!

Barbara helped us achieve the wedding of our dreams! Without her services, we would not have been able to have such a carefree experience day of, enjoying every moment. Her veteran status in the wedding industry shows, and she advised us on which vendors to choose- which is so helpful in the wedding industry! It can be overwhelming at times, we wouldn't have been able to do it without her. In addition, our day of, Gerad, was perfect. He kept everything running smoothly and made sure we were well taken care of. He executed our vision with so much care and attention to detail. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Chris and Robin · Married on 12/30/2017

Our daughter's wedding was fantastic! Barbara and her team were a pleasure to work without throughout - from planning to the event. The weather was iffy, and we had some last minute changes that her team handled with ease. Neither the bride, groom, or our family live in Austin, so we were thankful to have a coordinator who was very familiar the venue and all of the chosen vendors. We appreciate her helping our daughter and son in law, and could not be more pleased.

Sent on 01/02/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00

Real Weddings

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We love working with Barbara! She makes everything FLOW so perfectly and gets rid of the stress. She is a lovely person as well! Highly Recommended!

• The Arundel Ensemble
    The Arundel Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Barbara has been coordinating weddings in the Austin area for many years - and we have been working together for most of those years! She is always delightful to work with - extremely detail-oriented, organized and keeps her clients' visions and budget in mind. Fantastic coordinator and person - I'm very happy to endorse her!

• Flora Fetish LLC.
    Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Barbara has a talent in planning for sure. She has tons of experience and is a great source for you. I know Barbara reserves dates quickly since she has been in Austin so long. We are always thrilled when we work on the same team with her.

• Cedar Park Cedar Park, Texas, 78613 See on map
    5122578100 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-8:00pm