Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Barbara's Brides

Barbara’s Brides is an accomplished wedding-planning company based out of Cedar Park, Texas. Arranging unforgettable occasions for couples in and around Austin, owner Barbara Hearne has decades of experience in the wedding industry. Aided by a team of award-winning planners, she is passionate about bringing her clients’ marital visions to fruition. They are dedicated to taking the stress out of your special day, ensuring that every aspect is planned to perfection.

Barbara’s Brides aims to make your once-in-a-lifetime event as distinctive as possible, drawing inspiration from your hobbies, decor preferences, and love story. Whether you are looking for a full-service package or professional day-of coordination services, this stellar team has you covered. They have the expertise to plan all manner of wedding types, from traditional weddings to intimate elopements. Specific services include:

• Consultations
  • Creation of timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor hiring and management
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Logistical planning
  • Woman-owned
Follow Barbara's Brides on
Photos on Congress Ave
traversi austin20wedding20photography20mercury20hall200032 51 122123 157435351325209
Classic portrait

55 Reviews for Barbara's Brides

• Courtney

Courtney F. · Married on 11/30/2019

Barbara's Brides November Wedding Review

We hired Barbara's Brides as our coordinator. Throughout the planning process Barbara was there to consult on ideas, review contracts, create a timeline + layout and handled all vendor coordination that month. Her expertise in the field is excellent and she had great advice to give.

Gerad was our day-of coordinator and he was awesome! Trying to round up 10 women (bridal party) and keep them on a timeline is no easy task and Gerad handled it perfectly. He was so on-point the entire day. It was a whirlwind but Gerad was there to guide us through it all. Honestly, if something went wrong, to this day I have no clue because he was that good and took care of every little thing.

Initially I was worried about working with Barbara throughout the planning process and then handing it over to Gerad to execute but there was not a thing to worry about. These two are pros!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Russell

Russell D. · Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding team!

Book Barbara and Gerad now! I work in the wedding industry and I know the value of a planner but you really don’t know what they do until you experience it first hand. Barbara comes with years of experience and knows this industry like the back of her hand. She guides you on vendors and will give you a realistic view of expectations. She was an advocate for me during our floral meeting. She got to know me ahead of time and what me and my fiancé like and don’t like and our budget. During the floral meeting, she knew exactly what to ask for and how to articulate what we liked and didn’t like. She saved us money just in that meeting alone! They made everything happen on wedding day and I had no clue when things were getting fixed (I messed up the seating chart and they used their resources and figured it out without bugging me during my hair and makeup). My family felt so much love from them and knew they could ask her questions or count on her to make things happen. Her company offers everything from limited service to full service and packages in between. I know there are so many wedding planners out there so you need to find the right one for you based on personality and experience. For me personally, I loved Barbara’s years of experience and her ability to say no if it would not work and protect me. She was a mother figure for me and someone to really count on. I had a small wedding with no wedding party and my mom passed away, so her expertise and guidance and protection was perfect! Gerad on her team is amazing and a rockstar and so wonderful to work with. You would be lucky to have either of them as your planner for your wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Barbara's Brides FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We love working with Barbara! She makes everything FLOW so perfectly and gets rid of the stress. She is a lovely person as well! Highly Recommended!

• The Arundel Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Barbara has been coordinating weddings in the Austin area for many years - and we have been working together for most of those years! She is always delightful to work with - extremely detail-oriented, organized and keeps her clients' visions and budget in mind. Fantastic coordinator and person - I'm very happy to endorse her!

• Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Barbara has a talent in planning for sure. She has tons of experience and is a great source for you. I know Barbara reserves dates quickly since she has been in Austin so long. We are always thrilled when we work on the same team with her.

• Cedar Park Cedar Park, TX, 78613 See on map
    512-641-4231 (Phone number)
    5122578100 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-8:00pm
    Location of (Barbara's Brides)